Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 899 Words
  • 1,696 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt's for 2014 - 4. Prompt 318 - Fayres Fair

Prompt 318

“I’ve wanted to do that since … forever.” Jamie gave a childish grin as he stepped off the fairground ride.

He and Andrew had been taken by private helicopter as a surprise bonding gift from Jackson to visiting fair ground. The fairground had been paid to stay open all night so that the couple could ride to their hearts content. Other communities that lived nearby had brought their families too and it had turned into quite the vampire night out. There were a few non vampires including a few shifters, a few more witches and even a few hybrids (half one shifter and half witch).

Jamie watched the families having fun together and couldn’t help wondering if he and Andrew would ever have a family. He had always assumed that being gay meant he would never have children with his partner but Andrew had explained about how non-vampire mates could have children, so Jamie was hopeful.

Andrew saw a street trader selling flowers and when Jamie wasn’t looking he rushed over.

Jamie looked round and saw Andrew returning with a red rose in his hand.

“For you, because I love you” Andrew said with a florid bow.

Jamie blushed as he accepted the rose, loving how romantic the gesture was.

He was finding that this was what had been missing from his previous relationships. His previous partners had all assumed that because of his size and muscles, he was too macho to be romanced. That was far from the truth, he loved the endearments Andrew called him, he loved how protective Andrew was of him and he really loved how Andrew mostly took over in bed and gave him more pleasure and love than he had ever experienced. He had always wanted a boyfriend who was stronger than him, who could sweep him off his feet (literally) and give him the same pleasure that he had always tried to give to his partners.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Andrew tugging him over to the ghost train and they had a great time screaming theatrically at all the fake ghouls and monsters that jumped out at them.

By the time the ride finished they were laughing hard.

“Did you see that vampire with the stupid haircut” Andrew said “If vampires are meant to not be able to see their reflections how did he get his hair to part so straight like that?”

“I know” Jamie replied, still chuckling “and did you see that witch with the pointy hat? I mean come on I’d look stupid dressed like that. I can’t believe the stuff humans still believe.”

They spent the rest of the night going on the various rides and playing some of the fairground games.

Andrew won a big teddy on the shooting range and took great pleasure in presenting it to Jamie with a kiss. Jamie in turn won a goldfish on the ring toss and told Andrew he could name the fish when they got home.

****

Back home later they had fed the goldfish (now called Goldie) and they were getting ready for bed.

“I had a great time. We will have to find a way of thanking Jackson” Jamie said, as he stripped and got into bed. He then rolled onto his stomach and set his head on his hands to watch Andrew as he stripped.

“Yes, I’m sure we’ll find some way of thanking him” Andrew said as he turned. He stopped when he saw Jamie in bed watching him. A slow smile covered his face as he started to exaggerate his movements, stripping slowly for his mate.

Jamie watched as Andrew stripped for him and licked his lips as he thought about what he wanted to do to the body that was being revealed to him.

Andrew finished stripping and slowly moved towards the bed, but he was surprised when Jamie rolled off the bed.

“Catch me if you can” Jamie called to Andrew as he headed out the door.

Andrew stood shocked for a moment before taking off after his brat.

Jamie knew Casey was out for the night staying with friends so he ran naked towards the living room and used the couch to separate himself from Andrew as he came into the room.

“I hope you know that when I catch you I will take you wherever we are and it will not be gentle” Andrew said as he stalked him.

Jamie tried to stop the images Andrew’s words brought to mind and concentrated on which way Andrew was going so he could stay ahead of him.

Andrew went left so Jamie went left too and they both ran round the couch, just as Jamie was about to reach the door to the training room Andrew grabbed him from behind. In a blink he found himself pinned to the couch and his mouth was covered by a blistering kiss.

Andrew quickly ensured his mate was stretched and prepared before sliding into the welcoming warmth and tightness he so loved.

Both men groaned as the pleasure took over and they both moved fast to a shared climax.

As they lay recovering Jamie started to chuckle, he had always wanted to be chased and caught, he turned to Andrew and after giving him a passionate kiss he said “I’ve wanted to do that since … forever."

I used prompt 318 - First line: “I’ve wanted to do that since … forever.”
This is set in chapter 9 of 'Unison Island Book Two - Jamie and Andrew', Click to read the entire chapter
Read :read:
Comment :great:
and if you enjoy it...
Please like it thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Copyright © 2018 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 04/25/2014 03:53 AM, comicfan said:
Hmm. I forget how many like there shifter/vampire/witch stories. Hot.
Thanks
Link to comment
On 04/25/2014 07:41 AM, Slytherin said:
I can't get enough of these two guys today :lol: Great prompt - thanks for sharing :D
Thanks, will keep going, I love doing the prompt's.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..