Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 527 Words
  • 1,611 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt's for 2014 - 9. Prompt 336 - Tea anyone ???

“Oh God. This isn’t what it looks like!” his mate cried, as Adam stood in shocked but amused silence in the living room doorway.

Adam took in the sight before him. Ben knelt on the floor on a square rug. On the rug was a tea set all set out very precisely with a bowl for sugar (that was empty) and a jug for milk (also empty). Surrounding the rug was three teddies in addition to his very red faced mate.

But the thing that had the most of Adam’s attention was what Ben was wearing. His mate had on a long thin strapped orange dress, a matching floppy brimmed hat and a yellow plastic necklace. He also had red lipstick on his cheeks as well as his lips and bright green eye shadow.

“Unc Ad!” He heard coming from behind him and he turned to see two year old Elizabeth coming down the hallway carrying a plate of cookies.

She pushed passed him to set the plate on the rug and then threw herself into his arms.

“We’re having a pit-nit” Elizabeth declared and turning to point to ben, she added, “doesn’t Unc Benny look good?”

Adam swallowed several times to ensure he didn’t start laughing at the look on Ben’s face and then nodded seriously “Yes he looks lovely. So you’re having a picnic are you?”

Ben was glaring at him but he was having too much fun to go easy of him.

Elizabeth wriggled to get down and once on the floor she pointed to an open spot on the blanket. “There is space for you” she said, giving Adam her best pleading look.

“Of course I’d love to join you both” Adam replied heading for the spot she had indicated. But he found his way blocked by her small body and when he looked at her she was looking at him with an assessing gaze, which gave him a bad feeling.

“Unc Benny, Unc Adam is not dressed proper.”

Ben gave him an evil smile and before he could argue his mate was already muttering a spell under his breath.

Adam felt his clothes changing and stealing himself he looked down. Ben had dressed him in a similar dress but in florescent green, feeling his head he looked in a nearby mirror to see he had a matching hat and yellow plastic necklace on.

He allowed Elizabeth to lead him to his spot on the rug and sat when she pulled on his hand. He didn’t see till it was too late that she held some face paints. Before he knew what was happening he was being made up the same as Ben, but with yellow eye shadow to match his necklace. All through it he glared a t ben who trying unsuccessfully to not laugh at him.

They enjoyed the cookies and played at Teddy Bear’s Picnic for the rest of the afternoon.

Suddenly they heard giggling coming from the doorway. Adam and ben looked up to see Elizabeth’s fathers, Jamie and Andrew, standing there almost doubled over with laughter.

“Oh God. This isn’t what it looks like!” Adam cried.

I used prompt 336 - First line: "Oh God. This isn't what it looks like."
This is set after book 5 of Unison Island
As always:
Read :read:
Enjoy :P
and please comment (and like) :2thumbs:
Copyright © 2018 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 07/15/2014 05:21 AM, comicfan said:
So from macho to drag and all for a little girl's tea party. :lol: Cute.
The bigger they are, the softer they are :-)
Link to comment
On 07/15/2014 09:53 AM, LadyDe said:
Hilarious!!! Lil girls rule the world, don't they?
I know mine thinks she does. lol !!!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..