Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 1,327 Words
  • 1,853 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt's for 2015 - 2. Prompt 412 - First line

Use the first line - "What time are we supposed to be there?"

“What time are we supposed to be there?” Billy asked, as he straightened his clothes for the umpteenth time.

Zane checked his watch, “We have to be there at three, so we have about an hour to pack the car and head there.”

He laid his hands on Billy’s shoulders and rubbed until a low growl echoed through the room.

“Relax babe, I promise they will love you as much as I do.”

“You keep doing that and we’ll be late.”

Zane kissed Billy’s cheek with a chuckle and let go.

“Let’s go get Kelly and Eddy, then we’ll get going.”

***

Kelly answered at the first knock. Zane watched on in amusement as she threw herself at Billy and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“You completed bonding,” she squealed.

“How did you know that?” Billy asked. “There’s no way you smelt how my scent had changed through a door, even with your superior nose.”

“Oh, I didn’t scent you, we heard you. You didn’t exactly keep the noise down. I’d be surprised if the whole hotel didn’t hear you.”

Billy blushed bright red and Zane laughed.

“We’ve decided to wait until be after the introduction to the pack and then go back to Eddy’s house. He said it would be more romantic that way.”

“Yep, I will make it perfect for you sweetheart.” Eddy said coming up behind Kelly and hugging her.

***

After packing the car up and setting off, they arrived on pack lands with fifteen minutes to spare. The pack circle was crowded with people of all ages, come to welcome home their head betas and their new mates.

“Let them through folks,” came the booming voice of the alpha.

Eddy and Zane pulled Kelly and Billy along as they headed toward the voice.

The alpha grinned as soon as he saw Zane. “Beta Zane, as the eldest why don’t you introduce your mate first?”

Zane bowed his head in respect and pulled Billy forward. “This is William Baker-Langston, and he is my bonded mate.”

When Zane finished the introduction he looked up at his alpha and almost recoiled from the expression he saw there. His alpha was looking at Billy in disgust.

The alpha then turned his gaze on Zane and Zane saw disappointment and even more disgust. “As you are already bonded I cannot forbid this mating and therefore I am herby giving you notice that you have twenty-four hours to pack and be off my lands. I will not have any faggots in my pack. You will not get the chance to spread your disgusting habits here.”

Turning the alpha dismissed them and left Zane and Billy looking on in horror.

“Beta Edward, bring your mate forward,” the alpha called.

Eddy brought Kelly forward but Zane could see the trouble brewing already. The alpha was completely oblivious as Edward introduced Kelly to him.

When Eddy had finished the alpha reached out his hand to touch Kelly, saying, “I welcome Kelly Baker-Langston to this pack and tell everyone gathered here that she is now—“

“NO,” Kelly cut the alpha off.

“I beg your pardon young lady. We do not allow disobedience in this pack. You will not interrupt me. As your alpha I will have your obedience and respect.”

“NO, you won’t because you are not and will never be my alpha,” Kelly stated, folding her arms over her chest and stepping back out of the reach of his hand. “I will have no part of a pack that won’t accept my brother. Especially just because of his sexuality. You will allow us to leave now or suffer the consequences.”

The alpha had gone red in the face. “Who are you to threaten me? And what do you mean your brother?” he demanded.

Kelly pulled herself up to her full height, which actually put her taller than the alpha. “I am Kelly Baker-Langston, and if you had listened my brother is Zane’s mate, William Baker-Langston. We are the adopted children of Vash, Casey, and Jackson Baker-Langston. You may have heard of them?” The alphas face had drained of all color and the crowd had gone quiet. Billy took that to mean they had heard of their parents.

Billy heard Kelly send out a silent request for help. A few seconds later two of their fathers appeared next to them.

“What’s wrong honey?” Casey asked. “Why did you call? I thought you were meeting the pack today, and you didn’t want to introduce us yet?”

He looked around and saw Billy and Zane. “Hi, Billy, Zane. What’s going on guys?”

“If you stop talking they may answer you sweetheart,” Jackson said in an amused tone, placing an arm around Casey’s waist and pulling him into a hug.

Casey flushed and shut up. Kelly took up the answers, “Hi, pa, da. It seems we’re not welcome here and since I didn’t want to walk home and we came in a pack owned car. I thought I’d call you for a lift home.”

Jackson looked around and finally his gaze stopped on the alpha — who, Billy thought, looked like he was about to piss himself. “What does she mean they’re not welcome here? Kelly and Billy are the mates to Zane and Eddy. Mates always have the choice of which pack to choose. They can either stay with their original pack and have their mate join them, or join their mates pack.”

When the alpha didn’t answer Billy did. “Well you see and I think this was a direct quote, the alpha said, ‘As you are already bonded I cannot forbid this mating and therefore I am herby giving you notice that you have twenty four hours to pack and be off pack lands. I will not have any faggots in my pack. You will not get the chance to spread your disgusting habits here.’ Then he tried to welcome Kelly in to the pack and she called you.” Billy looked around, deliberately ignoring the stares his instant recall ability always engendered. “Where’s fava?”

Jackson smiled, “Oh I think he’s closer than you think.”

Suddenly a roar split the air, the crowd parted as a huge lion came padding toward the by now terrified alpha. Billy watched as the lion shimmered and changed into their fava — short for Alpha Vash, it started when they were children and sort of stuck. As the transformation finished Casey muttered some words and clothes immediately covered Vash.

“Zane, Billy, Kelly. We will all be heading home immediately.” Vash stated not looking at the other alpha. “Eddy are you staying or coming with us?”

Eddy was looking between the alpha that had raised him and his mate. In the end his decision was made, “I will follow my mate to the ends of the earth. So I will gladly come back with you, Alpha.”

Jackson was still glaring at the alpha, he turned slightly to speak to Casey, “Do you have enough power to transport them all? I think I will stay and have a chat to this alpha about the High Council’s views on bigotry.”

Casey nodded, “I’ve already called Jamie, he and I are linked. Have fun but please don’t kill him unless you have to. The laundry can’t cope with more blood-stained clothes yet.”

Jackson nodded and Casey called the young shifters to gather round him. “Everyone make sure your touching someone.” When they were all arranged to his liking the world went blurry and then cleared to show their parents main living room.

Vash turned to the young shifters and then looked at Zane and Eddy. “Welcome to your new home. Where you’re free to be whatever you want to be.”

***

Jackson came home a few hours later and went to find Casey and Vash.

“Did you leave him alive?” Vash asked curiously.

Jackson grinned, “Yes—but barely.”

Casey laughed and they all settled in to watch a DVD.

Please
Read :read:
Comment :great:
And of you enjoy it :thumbup:
Click like :2thumbs:
Copyright © 2018 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hey, Caz... I enjoyed this, although the mention of the three fathers threw me. It was dramatic and amusing, and a look into the future. I really wish I could handle the rest of Casey and Jackson's (and Vash's) story. It's hard to change an old dog lol. Anyway, good job on this little episode... cheers... Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You had me effectively scratching the crap out of my head on this one until Casey and Jackson (and later Vash) showed up in the clearing and then I went 'Yea!' Using the name eddy again didn't help me.

 

At the risk of seeming like I'm doing an interview, I really am curious....what made you decide to bring us these flashes from the future, where you reveal some big things for all our beloved characters and their future progeny. Here we see they adopted kids before we get to see the three of them bonded as mates. You could use it as a big moment to come or a future story even. How do you decide what to reveal in this way, especially when you're working on the story for their parents now? Don't worry, there is still enough to write a story around this anyhow. We won't complain, I swear! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/03/2015 03:30 PM, Cannd said:
You had me effectively scratching the crap out of my head on this one until Casey and Jackson (and later Vash) showed up in the clearing and then I went 'Yea!' Using the name eddy again didn't help me.

 

At the risk of seeming like I'm doing an interview, I really am curious....what made you decide to bring us these flashes from the future, where you reveal some big things for all our beloved characters and their future progeny. Here we see they adopted kids before we get to see the three of them bonded as mates. You could use it as a big moment to come or a future story even. How do you decide what to reveal in this way, especially when you're working on the story for their parents now? Don't worry, there is still enough to write a story around this anyhow. We won't complain, I swear! :)

I wrote this so quickly I didn't even realise I had used the name Eddy before. I am starting to run out of names :)

 

As for revealing things, everyone by now knows the three will end up together, the whole story is based on how they finally overcome their differences.

 

As for the kids, they won't be in the current story. Also Casey, Jackson, and Vash's story will be the last Chapmistres story for a while. I am planning on going back to book two and rewriting them all, expanding them and clearing up holes in the timelines and stories.

 

I am also working on a new world and new characters, at this moment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/03/2015 11:45 AM, Headstall said:
Hey, Caz... I enjoyed this, although the mention of the three fathers threw me. It was dramatic and amusing, and a look into the future. I really wish I could handle the rest of Casey and Jackson's (and Vash's) story. It's hard to change an old dog lol. Anyway, good job on this little episode... cheers... Gary
:thankyou:
  • Like 1
Link to comment

:o I really liked this one :2thumbs:
A little to much of supernatural at the same time, but I'd love to read the beginning of the story and to know what comes next :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/30/2015 11:36 PM, Avangelion said:

:o I really liked this one :2thumbs:

A little to much of supernatural at the same time, but I'd love to read the beginning of the story and to know what comes next :)

Paranormal/supernatural is one of my favourite genres to write. Although I seem to be on a sci-fi theme at the mo as well :) This is set after book 5 (in progress) of Unison Island. Feel free to check it out. ;)

 

Glad you liked it and thank you taking the time to read and comment. :thankyou:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sooo need to know more please, how did they adop them.... and how did the meet there mate... pleaseees more :read::o:worship::wizard:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/26/2015 04:05 PM, Afrodita79 said:

Sooo need to know more please, how did they adop them.... and how did the meet there mate... pleaseees more :read::o:worship::wizard:

These characters are from The mouse that roared.

 

Glad you enjoyed it.

 

 

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..