Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 4,088 Words
  • 1,539 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Special Occasion Stories - 5. Unison Island Valentine Special

I decided to gather together all the Unison Island characters into one valentine special.
Please be aware this hasn't been beta'd or edited as I have only just finished in time for posting. I will of course correct it when I have time.
Content warning - to those who do not like more than two people in a relationship, please remember some of the Unison Island characters are ménages.
Otherwise, enjoy, like, and please review.

“Has everyone arrived yet?” Jamie called out as he opened the door to Casey’s half of the main house.

“No,” came his brother’s voice from behind him causing Jamie to jump and spin in one move.

“Shit, Case. Do not do that.”

Casey doubled over laughing as Andrew joined them frowning. “What are you two up to now?”

Casey waved a hand in the air, unable to get air into his lungs through his laughter. Jamie crossed his arms and scowled. “My brother, decided it would be fun to appear right behind me as I came in the door. He scared the crap out of me.”

Andrew shook his head and brushed past them both. “You’re both as bad as one another,” he said then added. “Casey I saw that.” Casey had poked his tongue out but was now walking away in a huff. Jamie chuckled.

They found Jackson and Vash in the living room. Vash was sitting on the floor between Jackson’s feet as the vampire brushed the young shifters hair. A few more brush strokes and Vash’s hair was braided neatly down his back.

Jamie looked around at the group. All the men were dressed in varying colors of three piece suits. Jackson’s was dark blue with a grey tie, Vash’s was the same orange as his lion fur, with matching tie. Casey and Jamie both wore light tan suits to set off their dark skin. Andrew had opted for yellow and managed to pull it off well.

 

“So when are the others due?” he asked, but before anyone could answer the doorbell rang.

Case ran off and returned with Craig, Jaydon, Cade, and Louis. Respectively they were wearing pale blue, pastel lilac, red rose, and pale green, suits with ties that each had matched to their eyes.

A magical chime from the door leading the clinic indicated someone had put in the ode and was on their way in. Thane entered the room, and everyone stared for a whole minute before they starting giggling, then outright laughing.

Then stood there scowling, with his arm crossed which accentuated his muscular chest. The chest that was wrapped in a hot pink three-piece suit.

“Look,” he growled. “I lost a bet with Eddy and Harry. I still say those two cheated as well.”

Casey wiped away tears of laugher and looked around. “Where are Eddy and Harry?”

“They’re meeting us there. They wanted to make sure the decorations were finished in times and that the caterer didn’t mess anything up.”

What about Adam and Ben?”

“They’ll be here,” Jamie assured him. The bell rang as though on cue

“About time,” Casey groused, then yelped when a pillow hit him square in the face. Jackson was grinning and looked ready to run at the first sign of retribution. Sighing Casey rested back on the couch.

***

“Harry that doesn’t go there,” Eddy shouted from his perch on a ladder. “What time is it, anyway?”

“It’s three o’clock”

“We’ve got about an hour until people start arriving.” Eddy sighed as he tweaked the banner he was hanging into a better position.

“Good we have time to play then. You need to relax.” Harry called out. “Now get down here.”

Eddy climbed down the ladder and Harry pulled him into the nearest closet. Shutting and locking the door his hands went to Eddy’s pants. “And I have a great way to help you relax.”

 

Harry leaned back against the door as Eddy quickly free him from his pants and boxers. He’d been hard most of the day watching eddy climbing up and down the ladder in his tight fitting jeans. “We don’t have time for this,” he managed to gasp. “We still need to change into our suits.”

Eddy dropped to his knees and grinned up at him. “Well then that means you need to take these pants off. So I’m helping you get ready.”

Harry went to retort but it died on his lips when his aching cock was encased in eddy’s slick, hot mouth. “Oh yes. Your mouth is sooo gooood.” He slapped a hand over his own mouth to stop the sounds of his moans reaching anyone near the door.

 

Eddy did everything he knew his mate would love. He sucked and nibbled, he pulled off and sucked on Harry’s balls—one at a time and both together—he ran a finger past Harry’s balls and rubbed at his taint. When he felt the cock in his mouth hardening ready for release he slid his finger back further, now slathered with spit, it slid straight into the welcoming hole waiting there.

Harry let out a muffled scream and came down Eddy’s throat in long, hard spurts. Eddy loved the taste of Harry and really loved being able to make him come apart at the seams. He quickly caught the half vampire as he slid down toward the floor, lowering them both slowly to sit side by side.

“We need to get dressed,” Harry said, his voice muffled in Eddy’s shoulder.

“Lucky I grabbed our suits on my way in here then isn’t it?” chuckled Eddy.

“What about you?” Harry asked obviously having finally got his brain in gear again.

Eddy shook his head. “You and Thane can make it up to me in bed later. I helped him relax in the shower this morning while you did breakfast.”

Harry laughed. “That’s a deal.”

They helped each other to their feet and went about getting dressed in the crapped space without getting too distracted by each other.

“This is going to be so much fun.” Eddy said as he admired Harry in his white suit and smooth down his own dark green jacket.

“Yep,” Harry agreed and kissed Eddy one more time.

***

Adam and Ben entered and Jackson stared at his friend in shock. Adam had opted blue and green vertical stripes with red edging around the cuffs and collar. Ben’s suit was the same color combination but instead of vertical strips his zigzagged in all directions. It looked like colored lightning bolts dancing when he moved.

“Where did you get those suits?” Andrew asked, walking round the pair.

“Susan’s Stupendous Suits,” answered Adam grinning when he saw Jackson’s face. “It’s over on Hekeon Street.”

Jackson shook his head and marshaled his thoughts before speaking. “We’d better get going or we’ll be late to greet the guests. Casey, are you sure morgana and her group are okay with all the kids? Seven children of varying species is a lot to handle.”

“They’ll all be fine,” Casey assured him and moved to pick up a light coat.

Everyone gathered what they needed and headed out chatting amicably.

***

“What have you two been up to?” Thane demanded as the group entered the hall and he saw Harry and Eddy standing trying to look innocent near the end of the buffet table.

Harry’s gaze flickered away and back. Thane followed where Harry had glanced and saw nothing except a coat rack and a door that must have led to some sort of closet. A closet? Ahh…

“I see, you two have been having fun, have you?” Thane chuckled at the blush staining Harry’s cheeks, and the cocky grin on Eddy’s face. “Let’s enjoy this party, sooner started - sooner over, and I can get you two where I want you.”

***

The party was in full swing. Jaydon was waiting for the right moment impatiently and glared at Casey when he told him to calm down for the umpteenth time.

“Do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is to keep my shields up this long?” he growled. “I am trying to block everyone at this party and I have to include Craig as well or he may get a hint of what I have planned. Now can you please hurry things along.”

Casey has the decency to look guilty and nodded before rushing away.

The music went silent and Casey appeared in the stage.

“Welcome to Chapmistres View’s annual valentine party. I know you all want to enjoy the music from our wonderful local band here—” This was interrupted by cheers from the audience. “Yeah, yeah, settle down. As I was saying, I know you all want to enjoy the music but someone wants to say something first.

Many of you know Jaydon, he came here two years ago with a group chasing a fugitive. After his mission was complete he and his partner Craig agreed to stay and join our community. I will now pass the stage over to him.”

Jaydon swallowed, taking a deep breath, he made his way onto the stage and faced the hundreds of people filling the community hall.

“Hi,” his voice came out as a squeak and he cleared his throat before continuing. “I won’t take much of your time, but I have something to say to a very important person here. Craig will you join me?”

Craig made his way up to the stage and gave Jaydon a curious look. “What are you up to? Why are your shields up to me?” he whispered. Jaydon just shook his head and turned back to the crowd. “This man has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We grew up together, we got into trouble together, then finally we fell in love together. He has always been there for me and I will always be there for him.”

Jaydon turned back to Craig and dropped to one knee. Gasps rippled through the crowd but Jaydon ignored them and looked up into the shock face of his only ever love.

“Craig, I love you and need you with me always. I would like to proclaim our bond to all the island. Will you do me the honor of taking me as your husband?”

Craig just stared and Jaydon started to feel scared that he had made a mistake. Then a huge grin split Craig’s face and he pulled Jaydon up to him. “Of course I’ll marry you.”

The crowd cheered and whistled as the newly engaged couple kissed passionately for all to see.

***

Jamie wrapped his arms round Andrew from behind. “Aww, it reminds me of us when you asked me to bond with you,” he sent along with an image of how Andrew had looked when he was making love to Jamie that first time.

The music started up again and the couple swayed to the music at the edge of the dance floor. Their minds melded; feelings of love and contentment flowing freely between them.

Jamie suddenly froze and swayed slightly, not in any kind of dance move, Andrew grasped his arms supporting him.

“What’s wrong my mate?” he asked worriedly.

“Um, I think…” Jamie started but trailed off.

“Think what?” Andrew prodded.

Andrew supported him off the dance floor until they were in a secluded corner. Seeing a chair Andrew pulled it over and sat down with Jamie in his lap. Jamie laid his head on Andrew’s shoulder.

Andrew was worried but he gave his mate the time he obviously needed. He concentrated on sending feelings of comfort and love until he heard Jamie’s voice whispering in his mind.

“Look love,” Jamie sent. Andrew followed the mental path Jamie was laying and gasped. There was a tiny spark of new life deep within his mate.

“A baby?” Andrew sent not wanting to speak out loud and spoil the moment. “Love, that’s wonderful.” Then he felt Jamie sway again. Turning them so they were as much out of sight of the crowd as was possible he bit into his wrist and held it up to his mate. “Drink, you know that’s why you’re feeling dizzy.”

Jamie drank and Andrew felt the strength returning to his mate and was reassured.

“We are not staying late here. You will need your rest.” Andrew tried to sound stern but knew he failed when Jamie grinned at him.

“Yes, Sir,” Jamie laughed and snuggled in further.

***

“Come over here,” Eddy whispered to Thane about an hour into the party. He started pulling the bigger man by the hand. Harry he grabbed Thane’s other hand as they passed and together they pulled Thane to a set of stairs.

“Where are you taking me you little minks?” Thane laughed, not putting up a fight.

“You’ll see,” Eddy replied closing the door to the stairs behind them and dropping the lock. Leading the way down in the near dark he opened a door at the bottom.

Thane gasped. They were in what looked like an old large storage room. But it had been turned into a bedroom. A large bed draped in red covers stood in the center, surrounding it were small tables with candles of varying sizes scattered on them. The whole room was filled with the light from candles and the flickering flames made patterns dance across the plain ceiling.

Harry and Eddy stood in front of him and starting dancing together to the music that still filtered through from above. They moved with such grace, they’d obviously been practicing—usually Eddy couldn’t be called anything resembling graceful.

Moving together they reached for Thane’s jacket and slowly unbuttoned it, never stopping their seductive moves.

Piece by piece his suit was removed. Then Eddy was dropping to his knees and Harry was leaning into kiss over Thane’s bare chest.

Thane stopped them both. “I want to see you both too,” he growled. Then he added, “Besides Eddy, you’re due some relief I believe.”

Thane laughed at how quickly Eddy jumped up and started to strip, Harry wasn’t far behind him and Thane soon had two naked laughing men standing in front of him.

Thane grabbed both Harry and Eddy by their cocks and started stroking softly. “I want you both inside me,” he said, they hadn’t all been in the same bed at the same time for a few weeks with Harry busy with council work and Eddy busy with school work. Thane wanted his men, and he wanted them both. Now!

Eddy’s groan echoed Harry’s and Thane grinned then moved his grip to grab both men round their waists and hoist them over his shoulders, causing them both to let out yelps.

They’d barely bounced on the bed before Thane joined them and turned to capture Harry’s mouth in a fierce kiss. “On your back,” he growled into Harry’s mouth.

Once in position Thane found the lube on a nearby table and handed it to Eddy. “Get me ready, quickly!” he stated and leaned over to take Harry’s cock in his mouth presenting his ass to Eddy.

He moaned around Harry when he felt the Eddy’s finger enter him. True to Thane’s request Eddy didn’t waste time and soon had three fingers pumping in and out of Thane’s hole. Thane was rock hard and moaning continuously round the mouthful he had.

Pull off Harry he demanded, “Now. Get in me now.”

Harry’s hands guided him up and onto the cock he had just been sucking, he groaned in pleasure as he felt the head enter him and slide right on up in one long glide. He tried to move but Harry kept a tight hold of his hips—damn vampire strength.

“We are going at Eddy’s and my pace, my mate, not yours.” Harry growled in their minds before moving to grip Thane’s shoulders and pull him down into a long passionate kiss.

“Ready for more?” Eddy’s voice asked just before Thane felt the pressure against his hold begging for entrance. Taking a deep breath Thane consciously relaxed all his muscles and allowed Eddy to push slowly but firmly into him.

This was what he needed. Both his mates with him, in him. Connected in the flesh as they were in their minds and spirit.

They fell into their usual rhythm as though no time had passed since they were together like this.

Slowly, gently, the passion grew until Thane couldn’t tell where any of them started or stopped.

Their release when I came consumed them all and the cycle of pleasure was never ending.

They ended up a tangled mess on the bed, sound asleep. The party was temporarily forgotten; all that matter was being with each other.

***

“What are you watching?” Cade asked as he looked around to try and see what had his mate so amused.

“Well, let’s see. Jaydon has proposed and disappeared with his fiancé, Jamie and Andrew are trying to reach each other’s tonsils over in the corner there, and Eddy and Harry just pulled Thane through a doorway behind us.”

Cade spun round and saw the door to some stairs swinging shut behind a disappearing figure. Turning back round his gaze found Jamie and Andrew who were now cuddling close. The image made Cade chuckle, Jamie was a twice the size of his smaller slimmer mate but he was cuddled up on Andrew’s lap as though he belonged there—maybe he did.

“What shall we do then love?” Cade asked pulling Louis in front of him and pushing his erection into his mate’s ass.

Luis groaned silently, closing his eyes as feelings of love and arousal spread through him. “How did I get so lucky?” he sent.

Cade bit his ear, then his neck while sending, “I’m the lucky one, I helped stop a criminal, got a promotion, stopped a council takeover, but, best of all, I found my mate and got him to accept me.”

Louis melted into him and them swayed to the music.

“Excuse me,” a voice interrupted.

Cade turned to see a tall, broad shouldered, man standing nearby, as though he wasn’t sure whether to intrude or not.

“Trevor,” Louis sent, including Cade in the conversation. “I’m so glad you could make it.”

“I said I would be here,” the newcomer, Trever, replied with a smile. He turned his gaze onto Cade and Cade thought he was seeing things. The man had the same color eyes as his father and he himself had. “I haven’t seen you since you were a newborn, so I doubt you remember me. I am Trevor Grenhelm. I am also your fathers younger brother.”

Cade stared at the hand the shifter was holding out to him. After a couple of pokes from Louis he numbly reached out and took the offered hand. “But I was told I no longer had any family left,” he said, trying to get his head round what the man was saying.

“Um, well…you see…” the man trailed off and turned to Louis with a pleading look.

“Trevor was asked to leave the pack when he refused to mate with whom your grandparents wanted him to.”

“I had only just turned eighteen, I met my mate, she was one of the pack’s cooks. My mother thought she was beneath me. She wanted me to mate with a neighboring packs alpha’s daughter. She wanted to meld thee packs. When I refused she tried to get father to use his alpha powers to force me. It turned out I was stronger than him, but, I didn’t want to take the pack off him. So therefore I had to accept banishment instead. I didn’t hear about my brother taking over the pack until after the illness had killed off the alpha line. I was told everyone was dead and I assumed that included you. You had just been born when I was banished with my mate, her name is Gilly.”

Cade was shaking and he barely felt Louis guiding him to sit at one of the many tables dotting the edge of the dance floor. He had family. He wasn’t alone. Before he met Louis he had been so lonely.

A female shifter appeared behind Trevor. “Hi, is it okay for me to join you now?” her voice was hesitant but she placed a hand on Trevor's shoulder obviously wanting the connection to her mate.

“Of course Gilly,” Louis sent. “Come join us.”

Cade shook off his shock and glanced as his mate. Louis was so calm. “What did you know about this babe?” he sent not wanting Trevor or Gilly to hear them.

“I had a private investigator looking into our family trees for a personal project I started. Imagine my surprise when he found Trevor and Trevor contacted me. I wanted to surprise you for valentine’s day. Are you happy, love.?”

“Of course I’m happy…Shocked…But happy.” Cade reassured Louis and leaned into him when Louis put an arm round his shoulders.

The new little family sat and talked in their quiet corner blocking out everything else that was happening around them.

***

Adam was watching Ben trying to dance with one of the young nurses from the clinic. The female vampire was holding onto Ben’s hands and spinning him all over the dance floor. Adam laughed when Ben’s face went red from all the blood rushing to it as he was spun this way and that.

He saw Ben say something to his dance partner and finally make his way back to their table. Instead of sitting beside Adam he dropped down into his lap.

“Hi, beautiful,” Adam smiled and dropped a kiss on Ben’s upturned lips.

“I have a small surprise for you,” Ben said his eyes twinkling.

“Oh, what is it?” Adam asked, the last surprise his husband had given him was their second child. “You’re not…”

Ben laughed, “No, not that.” Then grinned as Adam sighed. Two he could deal with, three? Maybe one day…in the future…the distant future.

“I spoke to Vash and he spoke to a few others. And well… I know you’ve always wanted to go camping so…”

Adam watched as Ben got red and tried to find the words he had so obviously rehearsed and had now forgotten. Love for his mate welled up and pulled him more securely into his arms. “Take a breath babe.”

Ben took a shuddering breath, then another, and another. Once Adam could hear his heart rate was nearer what it should be he dropped a few kisses in Ben’s lips, neck, and shoulder. “Now tell me.”

“I’ve arranged for us to camp out in the shifter lands for a week as a belated honeymoon,” Ben said quickly. Then added, “There will be no technology at all. No phones, computers, not even watches. A select few will know where we are in case of an emergency and Casey has taught me a spell to call for his help just in case. Vash, Casey, and Jackson are taking the kids and they will stay in the main house.”

Adam felt a rush of excitement. “You mean it will be just us? For a whole week? No kids? No interruptions when I want you?”

Ben nodded then let out a yelp as he was picked up and spun around.

“I love you, my mate,” Adam whispered in Ben’s ear as he sat back down with him on his lap. “And I am going to show you just how much as soon as I get you home later. And get the kids settled.”

Ben grinned. “I will hold you to that promise.”

They wrapped their arms around each other, oblivious to the crowds. Wrapped up in their own bubble of love.

***

Jackson, Casey, and Vash looked out over the crowd from their place on the balcony.

“It’s been a long time coming, but I think everyone is finally happy,” Jackson said looking down and seeing Jamie and Andrew cuddled up in a corner. He then spied Harry, Eddy, and Thane coming out of a side door looking very pleased with themselves.

“Yes I think you’re right old man,” laughed Casey, dodging Jackson hand as he went for the back of his head. He saw Jaydon and Craig slow dancing in the center of the room, and saw Cade and Louis talking to a large shifter he knew from Louis was a lost family member of Cade’s.

Vash looked out over the people he now considered part of his family and pack. Adam and Ben were sitting cuddled together on one chair deep in conversation. He hoped Adam liked the surprise.

Everything was right with their world. Love was in the air and if the three of them had anything to do with it, no one here would experience anything but happiness and peace for the rest of their lives.

 

:heart: :heart::heart:   HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE :heart: :heart::heart:  

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It was a lovely Valentine's Day gift, Caz. Thank you. I put aside my personal preferences and just enjoyed the sweetness of this offering. It was heartwarming. Happy Valentine's Day, my dear sweet friend :heart:... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Absolutely wonderful, Caz. It was great to see everyone so happy and content. :D They all deserve it. :hug: Happy Valentine's Day :kiss:

Link to comment

Awwww, you got me grinning and fangirling (is that a word?). That was just too sweet :wub: I love that all the guys are super happy and in love. :thankyou:

Link to comment
On 02/15/2016 07:13 AM, LadyDe said:

Awwww, you got me grinning and fangirling (is that a word?). That was just too sweet :wub: I love that all the guys are super happy and in love. :thankyou:

Thank you for the lovely review - and yes Fangirling is a word ;)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/14/2016 08:04 PM, Timothy M. said:

Absolutely wonderful, Caz. It was great to see everyone so happy and content. :D They all deserve it. :hug: Happy Valentine's Day :kiss:

Thanks Tim, I couldn't decide which relationship to feature for the Valentines so I just went with them all.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
On 02/14/2016 05:08 PM, Headstall said:

It was a lovely Valentine's Day gift, Caz. Thank you. I put aside my personal preferences and just enjoyed the sweetness of this offering. It was heartwarming. Happy Valentine's Day, my dear sweet friend :heart:... cheers... Gary...

Thank you Gary. I am so glad you enjoyed it.

 

:hug:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..