Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 1,003 Words
  • 5,009 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mine! - 7. Chapter 7

Kraig broke the kiss and gasped for air, his chest moving like bellows. He whimpered, running his hands over my body. I rubbed his side gently, the ripples of his ribs reminding me of how much he’d been through. I didn’t want him to wear out before we got to the good part.

Eager to combine our scents and claim him again, I pushed one hand between us and circled our shafts, pressing them together. Kraig cried out and pushed forward into my grip. He buried his face against my neck and shoulder, rubbing his cheeks against me to spread his scent. “More,” he demanded.

I’d give him whatever he wanted, no matter what it was, but this was my pleasure. I leaked enough fluid to smooth my strokes as I drove our pleasure to a feverish pitch in less than a minute. Pride swelled at every sound I wrung from him, and the raspy touch of his tongue and the sharp dragging points of his teeth on my skin as he tasted me tested my control.

“Spirits, Kraig,” I gasped. “Do it.”

“Are you”—Kraig strained against me, his toes digging into my shins—“sure?”

“Yes.” I needed him to bite, to blood me of his own free will. I’d beg if I had to. “Please, Kraig. I need you.”

The sharp flare of pain as his razor-sharp teeth sank into my flesh sent me over the edge, and I roared my triumph. Hot fluid spilled over my fingers as my balls spasmed and I stroked faster when Kraig mewled and began to suck on the wound. His hips bucked once, twice, and then the scent of his completion mingled with mine as our spunk mixed between us.

Nothing had ever felt so right. Kraig began to purr as I wiped my hand on his stomach and then rubbed our seed into his skin. His stomach was concave, and both his hipbones stuck out, but his purr was strong enough to make his chest vibrate against mine.

“I like that,” I said, when I could breathe again.

“Coming? Most guys do.” Kraig let out a faint laugh.

“I meant your purring.” I was a little disappointed it stopped.

Kraig’s face flushed. “It’s not normal.”

Like I cared about normal. “So? It feels nice, and it lets me know when you’re happy.”

“How is this even real? I’m not dreaming, am I?” Kraig’s pupils took up nearly his whole irises as he stared up at me. “It feels like you’re here, but....” His lip trembled, and he looked away.

I put my hand on his cheek and turned him back so I could meet his eyes. Feathering my thumb across the bottom, I parted his lips. “Smell us together. Taste us on my skin. This is real, and I will never let you go.”

His tongue flashed out, sliding across my finger, and then he parted his lips when I pressed forward. He sucked hard, and my eyes damn near crossed. When he got better, and we could finally fulfill all the fantasies I’d had over the years, I was going to be in big trouble. My status as an alpha meant I should have more power, more stamina, more... everything, but his touch made me as weak as a kitten, and I couldn’t resist him.

Which I didn’t want to do anyway. Kraig wondered if this was real, and maybe he had a point. My dreams had been vivid but I always woke up alone, disappointed sharp after the all-too-brief moment of happiness before the specter of him in my arms had disappeared. The pressure around my thumb eased, and Kraig began to blink slower and slower.

I slid my finger out and then claimed his mouth in a soft kiss, easing us both down from the intensity of the moment we’d shared. Wrapping him up in my arms, I surrounded Kraig in my warmth. He sighed and rested his cheek against my chest. “Sleep. I’ll still be here when you wake up.”

 

Lunch arrived before Kraig woke. It would stay warm long enough for him to wake on his own, so I let him sleep a bit longer while I worked at my desk. The streak was consumed with the rumors of Kraig’s return, and I had more than the usual requests for meetings—probably so people could try to catch a glimpse of him.

I knew he wouldn’t want that, though, so I adjudicated as many disputes as I could and put the rest off. Through the open door, I saw Kraig begin to move. I stood up immediately, but by the time I was in the bedroom he’d thrown of the blankets and was thrashing on the bed and whining.

“Wake up, Kraig.” He didn’t respond to my call, so I climbed on the bed, hovering over him. I chuffed as I patted his cheek. His eyes shot open, but his gaze was empty as he stared up at me in horror.

“Ahh!” I clapped a hand between my legs and fell sideways on the bed, nauseating pain radiating from my nuts.

Kraig pushed away and fell off the bed with a hard thump. I wanted to check on him, but I couldn’t move as I fought down the urge to hurl. Sweat beaded up on my forehead while my ears rang. It took a few minutes before I could uncurl. Creeping to his side of the bed, I peeked at where Kraig fell... but he wasn’t there.

I slipped off the bed, and then I saw the faint shine of his eyes where he huddled under the frame near the wall. I never thought I’d have to crawl around under the bed as an adult, but there was a first time for everything.

“Kraig? Can you hear me? It’s Deke. You can come out.”

“Go away.” Kraig snarled.

“Can’t. Your mom would kill me if she knew I let you get covered in dust bunnies.”

/
Copyright © 2017 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

If they can hold on to the feeling of belonging, they'll have a better chance at dealing with the horrible things that happened to Kraig. Must be saddening for Deke to see him so scared and volatile. Poor Kraig...

Link to comment

Oh dear... I'm happy they had that intense moment before Kraig lost it. Hopefully somehow he will manage to tap into those feelings and allow Deke to help him. I'm sure it's only just the beginning. It can't be easy for Deke to watch either.

Link to comment

I loved the humor of the last line, but it was overshadowed by the stark reality of the horrors Kraig has suffered... the ones that have him hiding in defiance under the bed of the man he just made love to. Wonderful chapter... hot, and sweet, and it didn't seem so short this time... poor Deke, and poor Kraig... I believe this is only the beginning of their challenges... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/29/2016 06:17 PM, Lux Apollo said:

Love it. Sweet release followed by big problems.

*nods* The bond might not be a problem, but they certainly have enough other ones to face.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/29/2016 09:11 PM, Puppilull said:

If they can hold on to the feeling of belonging, they'll have a better chance at dealing with the horrible things that happened to Kraig. Must be saddening for Deke to see him so scared and volatile. Poor Kraig...

Trauma can't be magicked away with love, but I'm sure Deke wishes it could be!

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/29/2016 09:58 PM, Defiance19 said:

Oh dear... I'm happy they had that intense moment before Kraig lost it. Hopefully somehow he will manage to tap into those feelings and allow Deke to help him. I'm sure it's only just the beginning. It can't be easy for Deke to watch either.

Highs and lows definitely come with the territory, but Deke and Kraig have to just keep talking.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/30/2016 04:45 AM, Headstall said:

I loved the humor of the last line, but it was overshadowed by the stark reality of the horrors Kraig has suffered... the ones that have him hiding in defiance under the bed of the man he just made love to. Wonderful chapter... hot, and sweet, and it didn't seem so short this time... poor Deke, and poor Kraig... I believe this is only the beginning of their challenges... cheers... Gary....

I think Deke's attempt at levity was almost a 'laugh or cry' response. There are definitely a lot of challenges to come!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..