Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,656 Words
  • 5,857 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

GFD 12: Blood Ties - 36. Chapter 36

   

 


"Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 36"

 


The elevator was silent. Taryn and I held hands as the two or three body guards came down with us, with Strings and Bookworm standing in front of the doors. I can't say what made the ride so very uncomfortable. There was a tension in the air that I could sense, but couldn't quite describe. I just maintained a certain feeling of dread that made me want to reach our destination and get away from these people so I could find enough time and serenity to think straight.

That's when the elevator doors opened, and we were ushered out into the hallway. Bookworm turned to us, and he said, "You have a choice of any room you like. The entire floor is yours for the taking." His voice was a bit hoarse, weak even...but his stare was stern and invasive. You felt as though you were almost under attack when he looked at you, head on. And the way he clutched that large book to his chest, you would have thought that there was actually something in it worth protecting.

Taryn and I glanced at one another, and I shrugged my shoulders with a grin. "I guess...we'll just take the one at the end of the hall, then. If that's alright?"

Strings, still slinging his yo-yo up and down, said, "Great. Fine. Can we get this over with? I've got better things to do right now. Like...'nothing'."

They led us down the hall to the room and unlocked and opened the door...stepping inside for Taryn and I to step inside.

I let my sweetheart go first, and his jaw dropped at the luxury being given to us. As soon as I saw his reaction, I was quick to take a gander at the place myself...and immediately understood his instant infatuation with the place. My God...it was beautiful.

As we moved inside, Bookworm followed. He said, "All of the windows are equipped with ultraviolet sensors. When the dawn approaches, they will lower and lock all on their own, sunproofing the room and keeping it safe from daylight hazards until the sun sets again. The door to your room is on a timer that will activate all locks during your sleep cycle, providing a safe and secure environment. They will not unlock until after sunset. So if either one of you is an early riser...don't expect to stroll around the facilities unaccompanied. It won't happen." Taryn looked around the spacious room, trying to hold back a boyish smile as our surroundings just seemed to go on and on without end. Bookworm continued with, "Everything is complimentary, of course. You have a full bar, two person shower, television...the works. However, all phone communications and internet access has been blocked. For security reasons, of course." Then he turned to me and said, "I hope this room is to your liking. If you'd like another, I'm sure that we could provide you with one."

The moment I saw Taryn smile, spread his arms out, and fall back on the king size bed in the middle of the room, I knew that we were home. At least for now. "Nah, I think we'll be just fine right where we are." I said.

There was a brief silence in the room, and as I looked over to see Strings give me another one of his passively antagonizing smiles and a naughty wink, Bookworm backed away and said, "In that case, we'll leave you two alone. Enjoy. The Jeweler will send someone for you as soon as daylight passes. Agreed?"

"Agreed. Yeah." I smirked, still focused on the utter look of 'joy' on Taryn's face.

"Rest well, sir. And believe me...it is an honor to have you with us." Bookworm signaled for the others to leave the room, and then he closed the door behind him.

Turning my head, Taryn's eyes met mine, and what began as a snicker turned into a full blown fit of giggles between us! "Did you hear that? It's an honor for them to have me with them. Me. The Vampire Mimic! Ooooooooh, hehehe!"

"Omigod, Justin! Can you believe this??? Come here! Feel this mattress! Oh, and these sheets! Oh wow, Justin...just rub your face on these sheets!!! So soft and smooth and clean..." Taryn was rolling around on the bed, enjoying it for all it was worth and kicking his legs like a newborn baby. I couldn't help but to get all giddy and follow the contagious path of ultimate glee that he was taking me on.

"I told you I would take you places, baby!" I said in a somewhat sleazy voice, and then I rushed over to jump on the bed next to him. I can't remember the last time we had so much...ROOM! Hehehe! It was actually kind of weird, experiencing that for the first time all over again. Not that we were 'cramped' before. I mean, I was going to spend all night spooned tightly up behind Taryn anyway, no matter HOW much room we had in a single bed. But having the option of this much space was definitely new to us as a couple.

I immediately wanted to roll over and reach out for him, but I think he was more fascinated by the room itself than he was with any affection from me. Hehehe, but I found it so adorable. Seeing him stare up at the ceiling and out of the large, floor to ceiling, windows to the right of us, a boyish grin on his face as he rubbed his hands back and forth on the blankets. I guess he's been away from...well...living indoors for a lot longer than I have. It got to be so cute that I couldn't handle it anymore...and leaned in to give him a little kiss on the cheek.

Taryn gave me the sweetest grin, accentuated with mildest of blushes as he shyly used his delicate fingers to tuck some of his reddish brown locks behind his ear. No matter how small the movement, no matter how subtle...Taryn always seemed to keep a hint of grace. He, then, suddenly popped up to grab the remote control from the nightstand. "TV!!! Let's watch TV!" He giggled. He bounced around for a moment, and took a good look at the remote. "Jesus...how many buttons does this thing have? Lemme see....ummm...'Power'." The large flatscreen TV on the wall came to life and Taryn's bright green eyes lit up with the triumph of getting it to work. I swear, it was like watching a puppy play under a bed sheet, trying to figure out where it was. In an instant, Taryn kicked off his shoes and swiveled his body around to lay on his stomach, propped up on his elbows at the foot of the bed. "Wow, what do we watch? Sooooo many channels. What do people DO with all of these channels? I'm surprised anybody leaves the house at all." He began scrolling through a long list of channels and was amazed at what he saw. Thoroughly fascinated with the whole concept of choice and being asked to make one.

"Hehehe, I certainly hope you don't expect me to believe that you haven't seen a television in the last ten years." I said, kicking off my own shoes and putting my feet up to relax.

"No, I've seen TV...sorta. But only if you count standing around in the electronics department of some store downtown and watching whatever they had on." He replied, and continued channel surfing. "Whoah, there's a whole channel with just cartoons on it! Like twenty four hours a day? Sweet!" He said, his sexy little bottom wiggling in front of me. "What is this? Oh...nope. Not that one. OOH! That crocodile nearly ate that guy! What is this lady cooking? Oh man, I bet that smells sooooo good!"

Taryn's sock feet were slowly rising and falling in the bed next to me, almost as if he was swimming. Hehehe, with mischievous grin...I reached out and gave the arch of his left foot a little tickle.

He immediately jerked and gasped from the contact. "Hehehe, Justin! You know I can't take that!" Giving me a light kick, he turned his focus back to the TV screen. I held his feet steady and he moaned, "Nooooo, don't tickle me, ok? I'm concentrating."

"I won't. Just concentrate. You'll have to trust me." I said.

Taryn watched me for a moment over his shoulder, making sure that I wasn't up to something. But once I gave his foot a little kiss and just held it close, he figured that it was ok. "Omigod! The Simpsons are STILL on television??? Jesus, there were on even when *I* was little!" He said. "What do we watch? Ugh...there's so much."

Seeing Taryn so happy was more than just cute at this point. It was actually really arousing. Something about seeing him express such a boyish level of joy really began to affect me...and I put my foot up on the small of his back, rubbing it back and forth, gently. "Baby? Hehehe, what are you doing? Come here."

He giggled bashfully. "Just a minute. I wanna find something cool."

"You sure? Because I've got something hot if you want it?" I said, letting my foot slide over the curve of his ass...and then wiggling my toes until they worked their way underneath him...right between his legs, causing him to spasm and laugh out loud!

"OK! OK! Just...let me pick something! To play in the background or whatever! AHHH! Justin! Hahaha, don't DO that!"

"Well, hurry up then! Hehehe!" I could feel him growing hard against the top of my foot, and every few seconds I moved it around to teased him enough to remind him that I was looking for a little affection tonight.

"What is this? You know what this stuff is. Is it any good?"

"No." I said. Wiggling my toes again. "You can try that one. It's a show about 'vampires'."

"Nah...they never get us right." He said, and then twitched as I teased him again. "STOP that! Hehehe!" Finally, he says, "Ooh! Got it! There we go!"

"'Married With Children'?" I smirked. "We have, like, a billion channels at our disposal...and you choose 'Married With Children'?"

"What's wrong with 'Married With Children'? I LOVE that show! Don't hate!" He said, swiveling that lean body back around and snuggling up next to me. He kissed me on the cheek, and nuzzled his face into the nape of my neck. "Besides, if The Simpsons are still on TV, then 'Married With Children' should still be on TV."

"Unlike vampires and cartoons, actors have age, Taryn..." I grinned, but before I could finish, I felt his teeth bite me on the neck. Just hard enough to make me jump! "NO! Quit it! Hehehe, I definitely don't want to have you doing THAT again!"

We shared a few snickers, but Taryn lifted his head to look me in the eye, and he said, "You're the most amazing boy I've ever met. You know that? I'm lucky you love me at all."

"Well, you know...Trevor was already taken so..." I was able to move away before Taryn bit me again. I'm sure this time would have been even harder. But after a short struggle, I smiled at him and said, "I've never been so in love. Not with anyone. Not ever. I never dreamed that something like this was possible before you came along. Maybe you and I were destined to be together after all."

As Taryn rolled his body further into my embrace, we kissed a few times, my hand rubbing his slender hip...and then running up under the fabric of his shirt. The smooth flesh gave me chills despite its warmth, and I sighed out loud just from the stimulating closeness of it all.

Taryn said, "You know...once, a long time ago...someone told me that I'd find true love. I was lost...alone...scared. Desperate to figure out who I was. Aching for some kind of affection that wasn't just played out like some kind of manipulative game." He kissed my neck lightly, and said, "I honestly don't think I believed him at the time. I don't think I even believed in 'love' anymore. Not the way that I once imagined it. But he told me that I'd find someone special. He told me that the romance and the magic and the bliss that I was searching for was really out there somewhere. That if I just had the strength to believe in it...I'd find it. And it would find me." With another kiss on the lips, he said, "I'm soooo happy that I waited for you, Justin. There's no one else I'd rather spend forever with."

Our lips connected, our breathing increased, our bodies molded to one another in the most intimate way. As our sensual movements provided small windows of opportunity to remove articles of clothing, our passion began to heat up with every passing second. Once naked, our bodies writhed in unison, attempting to revel in as much skin contact as possible. Every inch of him was a wonder. The moist lips, a fevered kiss, was enough to draw the breath right out of you if you tried to enjoy it without restraint. I missed the slow tangle of our tongues as Taryn broke our kiss, but my heart beat faster as he scooted down in the bed...kneeling between my legs and taking a firm hold of my shaft...feeling it pulse and throb beneath his fingers.

My eyes closed as the warmth enveloped me. The swerving tongue sliding around beneath my hardness, the wet sensation creating a slippery ache that I could feel in the center of my stomach. My legs went weak, and I could only feel Taryn's hands as he slid them up and down the tops of my thighs. The cushioned lips slid effortlessly down to the base, and slowly back to the top, where he teased the sensitive tip and lapped at the few drops of nectar overspill that he found there.

It was pointless to control my breathing. My sighs and soft moans were way beyond being voluntary, as was the constant flexing and writhing of my hips as Taryn's suction brought my joy level into an area of untold excess. My hands frantically looked for something to hold on to. Taryn could make me feel so weightless. I rested my hands on his shoulders as his steady rhythm sent waves of pleasure throughout my quivering frame...but soon, it was the softness of his hair that attracted my grip. The longish, silken, locks slid between the length of my fingers, and I stroked and petted the bobbing head as his hands moved up and down the sides of my abdomen.

The world faded away. Nothing else mattered. Nothing outside of this moment, where two boys both struggled to prove that they could give one another more love than they received.

He didn't allow me to finish. Not yet. Instead, he allowed his heated confines to bathe my excitement with his natural lubricant, and dragged his warm lips up and over the blushed tip...only to flash me a sexy grin and crawl back up the bed to kiss me deeply, simultaneously straddling my lap. His legs were so unfathomably smooth all over, but it was the inside of his thighs that were the warmest. The most supple. The most delicious. Feeling that tender flesh on either side of my hips was an emotional experience. Soon to be followed by one that surpassed it in leaps and bounds. This is what love feels like. This is the connection that makes all things possible.

It is only a few moments of practiced shifting for Taryn to find the right spot. The right angle. Our eyes never break contact. A subtle smile crosses his lips as he reaches behind him and takes a hold of me...guiding me until the spongy head of my shaft lightly bumps the thermal warmth of his most intimate spot. I can feel it. I can feel the heat radiating from it. I can feel the muscle 'wink' and quiver with anticipation. But we take things slow. We were both virgins when we crossed over. Every time...is out first time.

Pressure.

Patience.

Skill.

Determination.

And then...we are suddenly joined as one.

It is a feeling that defies all of manner of speech. Instead, my only vocal expression comes in the form of spontaneous song. A moan and a whimper combined. And Taryn's sweet voice joins my own in perfect harmony.

I feel his tightness gripping me defiantly, but Taryn tries to accept more of me as the inner walls swirl and constrict themselves around me with a mix of virgin exhilaration and lustful craving.

Only a third of the way through our passionate connection, I sit up and hold Taryn close to me...kissing him on the lips. Allowing our tongues to slide sensually against each other once again.

The closeness of our embrace...the love expressed through my kiss...has the desired effect.

Taryn's trembling muscles relax completely. He physically trusts me. I feel his grip loosen ever so slightly, and his warm body melts into me as he gradually sinks down the rest of the way, the supple, blemish free, mounds of his ass resting comfortably on top of me.

He only takes a moment to close his eyes and adjust to the feeling of me inside of him. Reaching far into his depths as my loving arms caressed him with tenderness and safety. Then we both share a breathless smile, and a kiss, before the love making begins.

It's hard to hold out for very long when you're so attached. And yet, every moment contains a beauty that can't be measured by time. The heavy breathing and desperate kisses of my lover as he controls the sexual rise and fall of his motions are more than I can handle. The tightness tugs at me, suckles at my length, draws cries of passion from the core of my very being. I feel the building climax approaching, and Taryn decides how soon I'm able to achieve it. Thankfully, he is as eager for his own release as I am for mine. He can feel it coming. He reaches for my shoulders first, but as the fire intensifies inside of him, he reaches behind me and grips the headboard instead. His bouncing increases in speed, his breath now just short huffs and puffs as I push against his inner delight...again and again...sending tingles throughout his entire body and making the need for a quick eruption almost unbearable.

I grab onto his hips, now driving up into his every down thrust, the squeaking mattress doing all it can to support our vigorous action. And that is when I heard Taryn's 'huffs' turning into soft whimpers. Then louder ones. Each whimper getting higher in pitch as his body begins to tighten up even more and lose its rhythm. Suddenly, hot splashes of seed hit my chest, and Taryn lunges forward to hold me tight as his orgasm shoots through him like a bolt of lightning. My kissing him only made his shattering climax more intense, and he almost reaches a point where he begs me to stop...but he doesn't. He rides it out, hoping that it won't be too much.

Still buried deep inside of him, I feel his insides come alive with sexual activity. My length is crushed within him. So much movement. The vibrating muscle massages me beyond the point of no return. I can only hold on to Taryn the way he's holding on to me. We only have each other to anchor ourselves to reality...fearful that a shared love like this may never allow us to return. My balls tighten, the shaft swells, the tip expands, and with a few determined 'thumps' I begin to unload a virtual storm of semen into Taryn's virgin tunnel. Together, we rock back and forth...soft whispers and muffled cries...and then...we begin to come down from our intimate high. And we cuddle each other in that position until we find the breath, the balance, the will to let go.

Then we return to the 'calm'.

Taryn lays peacefully at my side, and I enjoy the lasting quakes rumbling within as I wait for our hearts to get back in sync.

It had been a long moment of silence before Taryn began to speak again. He spoke softly. Our lips were so close that they would gently graze each other with every movement. "I can't imagine what it would be like...just you and me, living like this. Like, for always."

With a gentle kiss, I said, "I imagine it would be just like it is right now. With you in my arms. And old 90's sitcoms on the television."

He smiled, but it didn't last. "Do you think that Jeweler guy meant what he said? I mean...about you having to 'break open', or whatever?"

"I don't know. To be honest, I doubt there's a whole lot left in me to break." I said. "Sometimes I wonder if this 'gift' I'm supposed to have was just accidentally given to the wrong person. Sometimes, I just wish it was somebody else's problem. I don't want to be special to the whole world. Just to you."

Taryn purred softly as I felt him cling to me...and I used a little spark from Gyro's extra to excite the pleasure centers within him. "Hehehe, God, I love it when you do that." He said. I heard a sound on the other side of the room, and we both looked over to see extremely dark shades automatically being lowered down to the floor.

"I guess the dawn is approaching. Wow, this place has everything."

Taryn rolled over onto his stomach, taking my hand to pull me on top of him. "Make love to me one more time, Justy. Please..." As I brushed his hair back, kissing the side of his neck as I already began returning to full hardness...I whispered my promise to him. To make love to him as often as possible. He'd never have to ask me twice, and I'd never have to complain.

And it will be like this...for always.

When I awoke the next evening, I could hear the automatic shades rising again to reveal the lights of the city again. Taryn woke up shortly after me, and it only took a sly grin and a few lingering kisses to get us to the point where we had to make use of the bed just one more time before having to leave it behind for the next few hours. I couldn't help myself. His body could be so very addictive.

We got up and we showered together. The warm water and scented soaps and shampoos...definitely a higher grade than what we had access to at the old church. Even while lathering each other with fragrant suds...our passionate kissing continued. And it still left me breathless.

We had both wrapped ourselves up in glaring white bathrobes and stepped back out into the bedroom, only sharing a short grin at the luxury of it before hearing a knock at the door.

I went to answer it and saw Bookworm standing there with three young female servants at his side. He handed me some folded up material. "What is this?" I asked.

"The Jeweler will take care of your laundry. For now, this is humble attire, but I'm certain that you'll find it quite comfortable." The fabric was soft, like thin sweatpants, but velvety smooth. A top and a bottom, for both me and Taryn.

"Um...ok, thanks..." I said.

"You can give your clothes to the maidens, we will clean your shoes for you as well. You'll have clean sheets as soon as you return."

"Return? Return from where?" I asked.

"The Jeweler has requested that you join him at your earliest convenience. He feels it is important that you get started right away." Bookworm said.

"Can Taryn come with me?"

"I'm afraid that is not permitted. Mr. Lockheart's orders."

Taryn and I looked a one another, but Taryn said, "It's ok. I've still got nine hundred and ninety nine channels to watch. I'll be alright."

"Are you sure? I mean, maybe I can talk to him..."

But Taryn just stepped closer and gave me a kiss on the lips. "It's ok, sweety. Go be amazing."

I told Bookworm to give me a moment to change, and he stood at attention just outside my door until I was ready.

I can't say while Bookworm made me so uneasy. Except for trying to scan my thoughts in the greenhouse last night...he had done anything that one would consider 'threatening'. As for Strings, he may be an irritating little punk, but he didn't seem to be worth the frustration of figuring him out either. And yet, they both seemed to have rubbed me the wrong way almost instantly. Even with Bookworm being quiet and polite, I kept my guard up whenever he was near me.

The elevator took us back to the greenhouse on the top floor, and I was led inside. Much to my surprise, I saw the Jeweler sitting in a rather comfortable looking desk chair, with several of his servants surrounding him. One of them was cutting his hair.

Now, having just seen him less than 24 hours ago, I thought it odd that he had so much hair to cut. It was littered down on the floor around him in long, brown, strands...and the servant behind him still had a few more expert 'snips' to make.

"Justin...so nice to see you up, dark and early." He smiled. "I trust your accommodations were to your liking?"

"Um...yeah. They were...out of this world, actually! Thank you. The room, the clothes, the shower...I don't know what to say."

"Well...I know from the scriptures that the Mimic has always preferred more modest areas to rest his head. Throughout history, your predecessors have been pathologically addicted to the humble life. I thought perhaps you would like a temporary change." He saw me looking at his hair on the floor. "Ah yes. The hair. I crossed over into darkness a great many years ago, Justin. My hair was very different then, and it grows back every evening to return to what it used to be. I have to do a great deal of upkeep, but it's worth it to maintain a more 'modern' appearance. That's all." The last few snips were made, and he told his servants, "Thank you. That will be all." He stood up from the chair, and they brushed every last hair off of him as he walked towards me, sweeping up behind his every step. "The maidens...they too have devoted themselves to a life of simplicity. One of duty. One of peace. If you have any needs at all, Justin...they will be at your service."

"I'm ok. But...you know, thanks..." I said as the ladies smiled at me, bowing slightly.

"Come. We have much to discuss. It's time we find out who you think you are...and then find a way to convince you that this persona is a lie..."

       

Copyright © 2018 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Thanks for another chapter of GFD. My only complaint is it was over so fast. :) But it was great while it lasted.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I have never before left any comments on any story, and i think i have read most of those on GA, i love GFD but again have never left a review however the love scene in chapter 36 between Taryn and Justin was wrote so beautifully that i could not say something. it is how love is meant to be and that is how it was written. the emotions it stirred within sent shivers through me, this is probably one of the most moving chapters i have ever read thank-you for sharing it with us all, it truly is beauty placed in words.

THANK-YOU

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ok... It's official. I've crossed over. Prior to reading this story I couldn't stand vampire stories, but after having read a few of Comsie's other stories I decided to give this one a go. I've been binge reading from the beginning for almost a week and am now joining the rest anxiously awaiting more! I've also read the spinoff and am actually considering actually writing a chapter for "lost in shadow"... How would I submit it if I actually write something I'm not totally embarrassed to have others read?

Link to comment

Oh.My. God. I absolutely love this series. I've been binge reading it for the past week, and just like Atruefan, I'm now impatiently awaiting the next chapter.

 

I just can't seem to get enough. Is this what being addicted is like?

 

All I can say is: take your time, but hurry up and finish! Geeze!

 

*mumbles, "leaving them damn cliffhangers.*

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think it's great that Justin was finally able to get to the point where he was ready to meet the Jeweler aka Fabian Lockheart. I was worried for a few moments when Justin found out that Taryn was worried about him and came to where Justin was supposed to meet the Jeweler only to be stopped by the security and then they were going to hurt Taryn and Justin couldn't allow that to happen. I love the room that the boys decided that they would have, it was like 1000 times more luxurious that the trailer they lived in at the junk yard. It seems like they enjoyed the 1st night of many they would spend in their room at the Jewlers building. They made love twice before the daylight put them to sleep and now that they've awakened to a new night, they get up and shower together in their on suite bathroom. After their shower there was a knock at the door and Justin answered it to find bookworm standing there along with a couple of servants who had clothes for both boys so their clothes including their shoes could be cleaned. Justin was taken back up to the rooftop greenhouse where he found Mr Lockheart sitting down getting a haircut, he had Justin sit down across from him while he started telling Justin to tell him about who Justin is. I hope that Richie is going to continue his crossover and will be cancer free when he wakes up, hopefully Justin will be able to go back to Jeremy's place to see how he's doing and that he'll be able to be there when Richie wakes up. I hope that Richie won't be mad at Justin for making him a vampire as well and that they continue to be great friends for an eternity. I hope that Richie will accept Justin for his sexual orientation and also accept Taryn as Justin's boyfriend and they'll all be friends. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

From Erick's readings, there seems to be some amount of fanaticism in the Jeweler. So he may want to control Justin for his aims, in spite of his talk of "searching for ourselves".

Edited by Bruno75010
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..