Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 2,625 Words
  • 8,478 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Accidents Happen - 22. Chapter 22 - Making Time

So Scott had spent the night on the couch and Charlie is just finding out about all of this. Scott, having recently just gotten his cast off, is now hurt again after trying to play the gallant knight. What will this day together bring them?

Chapter 22 – Making Time

Charlie woke in the morning as the bright sunlight poured across his bed. As he moved his arm to cover his eyes he noticed he was still wearing yesterday’s shirt.

“Aw, hell! I went to bed in my shirt.”

As he looked down he realized his shirt wasn’t all he had worn to bed. Other than his shoes he had worn all of his clothes to bed. Rubbing his eyes he crawled off the bed and began to strip.

I must have been exhausted if I didn’t even bother to change. I hope I didn’t embarrass myself in front of Scott. I know when I fall asleep I am nearly impossible to wake up.

Charlie walked naked into the bathroom carrying a pair of shorts and an old tee shirt. He brushed his teeth, took a shower, and took care of all the rest of his morning needs. Feeling refreshed and in need of coffee he began to head out to his kitchen and stopped cold as he opened the bedroom door fully.

“Gruaaaffph,” came the loud snoring from the couch.

Oh my lord, Scott is asleep on the couch.

Spotting the time, Charlie was torn. Shit, do I wake him up or let him sleep? I don’t know if he has work today. It is Black Friday, so he might be needed. Damn. I guess I should make him breakfast and then wake him up.

Charlie figured he would make pancakes till he discovered he didn’t have enough flour. I’ve got to make him something. What do I have? Charlie began to dig through his refrigerator and his cabinets. Finally a smile came to his face as he figured out what to make.

Soon the delicious aroma of coffee, bacon, and French toast filled the air. Charlie even grabbed an apple out of his crisper that he had planned to use for a salad and sliced it up. He dropped it into the frying pan and added a little more cinnamon to it before sliding the warmed apples on top of the French toast.

“Hmmm, something smells delicious,” came Scott’s groggy voice.

Charlie turned to see Scott trying to stand and nearly collapse onto the couch again.

“Don’t move,” Charlie called as he raced over to Scott’s side.

“I think I pulled something,” came Scott’s reply.

Charlie helped ease Scott back onto the couch in a sitting position. Scott’s face looked pale and Charlie was worried.

“What the hell happened that you got hurt? I don’t remember you doing anything too strenuous at the dinner yesterday!”

“Um, it really is nothing. I just need a heating pad.”

Charlie looked at Scott. “Well, I have that. Are you hungry? I have breakfast for you too.”

“It smells delicious. Thank you, Charlie.”

Charlie went and grabbed a cup of coffee and one of the plates. He brought them in and set them on the coffee table and then went to set up a TV table so everything would be in reach of Scott. Scott moved gingerly.

Damn, Scott finally gets his cast off on Wednesday and now this. I wonder if all he is going to have is pain around me. I mean first time he nearly gets killed and now his back. What sort of luck am I bringing him?

“Be right back, I’m just going to get the heating pad out of my closet.”

Scott nodded as he began to munch on the French toast.

Charlie raced to his closet. He tore through it looking for the heating pad his mother had bought for him after he decided to show Tina how strong he was and pulled the muscles in his back moving the heavy television consul into place. He finally found it under all his sweaters and ran back to Scott.

“Hey, you know this is really good.”

“Thanks,” replied Charlie as he crawled on the floor and plugged in the heating pad. Then he slipped it behind Scott’s back and turned it on.

“Oh that feels wonderful.”

“Good. So how the hell did you hurt your back?”

Scott kept staring at the plate before him.

“Scott?”

“It was really nothing, Charlie,” Scott mumbled as he speared another piece of bacon with his fork.

Charlie stood waiting but Scott ignored him while he continued to eat from his plate.

“Fine. I’m going to grab my breakfast. Just know we aren’t done with this yet.”

Scott looked up and laughed. “Yes, Sir, Charlie, Sir.”

Charlie shot Scott a look and then flipped him the bird as he walked back out to the kitchen. Behind him the echoes of Scott’s laughter followed. Grabbing his own plate and coffee he headed back into the living room. He curled up on the floor and ate off the coffee table.

“You do know there is room for you to sit on the couch by me?”

“You do know if you misbehave I can stab your foot with my fork, don’t you?”

“Oh, Charlie, you have a mean streak.”

Charlie laughed.

“No, I just have much older siblings and a bunch of nieces and nephews who are damn close to my age. I know how to protect myself. Now care to fill me in on what I asked you?”

“You don’t give up do you?”

“Not when I truly want to know the answer to something.”

“It was my own fault, Charlie.”

Charlie cut his French toast and took a big bite. Then he turned and looked at Scott who peered down at him.

“Alright. I carried you in from the car. You didn’t wake up. Thank goodness you live on the first floor. I just managed to get your ass to bed. At first I thought it was a romantic gesture but after laying you down, I could barely move. I came out here and simply passed out. I guess my back took it worse than I thought.”

“Is the gang working today at the shop?”

“Yeah but Julie is coming in an hour after I open.”

“Give me your cell phone.”

“What?”

“Give me your cell phone.”

“Why?” Scott sat looking down at Charlie rather irritated.

Charlie reached out and presented his hand to Scott.

“I’m waiting,” was all Charlie would say. Scott sighed and handed it over.

“You do have Julie’s number on here right?”

“Yes.”

Charlie looked through the numbers till he found Julie. A moment later the phone was ringing.

“Hi Scott. What is up?”

“Sorry, Julie, this is Charlie.”

“Oh. Is the boss man okay?”

Scott sat shooting daggers at Charlie.

“Scott will be okay. He hurt his back yesterday and can’t move.”

“I see,” said Julie

Charlie could hear her trying to muffle the giggles through the phone.

“Julie, even though everyone might wish it was that way, it is more like he tried to lift too much while helping me at my family dinner last night. Now he is paying for it.”

The laughter stopped and suddenly Julie was all business.

“You’re sure he is okay? What do you need from me? Honestly, just ask.”

“Do me a favor and cover for him today at work. He should be back tomorrow. If he isn’t feeling better later I’m taking him to see my family doctor. “

“No problem. You take care of him, Charlie.”

“I plan to,” Charlie answered her with a smile Scott could plainly see.

There was a click on the other end of the phone and Charlie smiled up at Scott.

“Seems you are stuck with me today then.” Charlie smiled as he handed Scott back his cell phone.

“Pretty confident in yourself there, Mr. Wagner.”

Charlie nodded to Scott while he got comfortable and finished off his breakfast.

After Charlie washed up the dishes Scott cautiously got off the couch. He wandered toward the kitchen as Charlie caught sight of him.

“What on earth are you doing?”

“I'm seeing if you need help with anything.”

“Scott you are walking like you are ninety years old. Go sit down and relax.”

“What I really need is a shower, a chance to brush my teeth, and to go lay down in my own bed.”

“All you had to do is ask.”

Charlie led Scott to the bathroom. He took out a towel for him and then went into his bedroom. After the last time Rick Jr. had arrived and had no clothes that fit, Charlie had gone out and bought a few shirts, shorts and sweatpants so if anyone arrived he would be able to give them something to wear. He guessed on the shorts size but figured an XX-Large would just fit over Scott’s massive shoulders. He grabbed a spare toothbrush out of the closet. Those he kept in stock because of his mother. With all the kids she had, there had always been guests staying over. She had ingrained into Charlie the need to keep at least four extra toothbrushes on hand, just in case.

When Charlie arrived back in the bathroom Scott was down to his boxers. Charlie’s breath caught as he saw more of Scott than he ever had before. Now exposed to his wandering eyes was the true magnificence of Scott’s body. His legs were like tree trunks covered in thick hair but did nothing to disguise the solid muscle they coated. Considering he was bent over the tub turning on the water, Charlie could see that even Scott’s ass was a solid sculpted muscle. His back had that nice v shape that seemed to plunge into the top of his underwear.

“Oh, there you are. I didn’t know where your shampoo is, Charlie.” Scott commented as he turned to face Charlie.

Charlie nearly let out a gasp. He had suspected that Scott’s chest would be hairy but nothing like this. There was a dark pelt of hair all across his chest and as his eyes traveled across that furry divide he could just spot the occasional white hair in amongst it. The hair on Scott’s chest only seemed to stop at his dark brown nipples that were large and seemed to be growing stiff under his gaze. The hair on his pecks seemed to slowly thin as it reached the upper area of his stomach but then became a thick trail of hair that vanished below the confines of the black boxer shorts Scott was wearing. Charlie followed that hairy trail for a moment both up and down and committed the sight to memory. At last he tore his gaze away from the furry chest before him and pointed into the back of the shower.

“I keep body wash, shampoo, and conditioner on the rack in the shower. I brought you in a pair of shorts and a shirt to change into. Once you are in the shower, I’ll grab your clothes and toss them into the washer.”

Scott smiled and grabbed the sides of his boxer’s.

Scott teased.

Charlie blushed and shook his head no. He could hear Scott’s laughter as he hurried into the living room unable to hide his growing excitement.

Scott slept here last night and now he is about to use my shower. I have someone here in my shower who isn’t a college friend or a member of my family. Oh god.

Charlie could feel his enthusiasm rising at the thoughts racing around in his head, as was the increasing tightness of his shorts. Charlie went out and cleaned up the breakfast dishes trying desperately to calm himself. He could hear Scott singing in the shower. While he couldn’t exactly make out what Scott was singing from out in the kitchen he did know that Scott’s singing voice was rich and that he sang on key. A few moments later the song stopped and then Scott slowly walked into the living room.

Charlie paused to look. The dark blue tee shirt helped to show off Scott’s eyes and clung suggestively to the six-pack that Charlie now knew was just behind that cotton covering. The shorts were a bit loose but considering what he had seen in the bathroom that might just be a good thing. Cradled in his arms were his dirty clothes.

“You didn’t come back in to get my clothes, Charlie,” Scott said with a smirk on his face.

“Um … yeah … I ah … figured I better get the dishes cleaned up. I was about to come back in to get them. Hand them over and I’ll put them in the wash for you.”

Scott smiled and handed them over. Charlie tossed them into the small wash machine he had in the kitchen. He was eternally grateful that the unit had one because he wouldn’t have wanted to walk down to a building laundry room with the raging hard on he presently had.

“How is your back feeling?”

“The hot shower helped thanks.”

“Good. Take a seat. I don’t want you doing much today but relaxing.”

“Well, for once I can let you be in charge, Charlie.”

Charlie laughed. He walked with Scott back to the living room and soon had Scott sitting back with the heating pad. This time Charlie curled up alongside of Scott.

The rest of the afternoon was spent talking and watching various movies. Scott liked getting to know Charlie’s taste in films. They had watched comedies and science fiction films. They had even done Alien, and Charlie had jumped and screamed like he had never seen it before, curling himself up close alongside of Scott, using him as a security blanket. Before either really knew it, it was going toward 8pm and Scott’s stomach grumbled letting them both know they missed lunch. Charlie paused the DVD and suggested they call out for a pizza. Scott agreed and they had just gotten comfortable again when the door buzzed with the arrival of their food.

The movie Krull was just going off as Scott began to yawn.

“This has been great Charlie. I really enjoyed today and getting to know you better.”

“Me too.”

“But, I think it is time I headed home. I am exhausted and if I don’t leave soon I am afraid I won’t make it home.”

Charlie stood up and reached out to Scott.

“Thanks, Charlie. I don’t think I need you to help me up though. My back feels much better.”

Charlie smiled as Scott got up off the couch.

“I just have to get dressed now.”

“No, Scott, you don’t.”

Scott stopped and looked at Charlie. Charlie stood there blushing from head to toe.

“Charlie, are you sure?”

Charlie nodded his head, afraid to say anything. He leaned in and tenderly kissed Scott. Scott immediately returned the kiss, his hands sliding down Charlie’s back and coming to rest on the curve of his ass. Charlie and Scott continued to kiss until Charlie suddenly pulled away. Scott was afraid that he had pushed too hard and Charlie was going to bolt. Instead, Charlie grasped Scott’s hand and led him slowly to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

So Scott and Charlie are finally really spending the night together. Things are finally all falling into place. So what will the future bring them? Read on. Comments or complaints can be left on the message page. Liked the chapter then please add that happy point. Thanks for continuing to support Charlie and me.
Copyright © 2011 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

They are soooooooooo cute XD

 

Well, nothing really happen in this chapter but the end is teasing us :P

Charlie is taking charge!!! GO GHARLIE GO!

 

 

Write more !

Link to comment
On 08/19/2011 04:16 AM, Elezbed said:
They are soooooooooo cute XD

 

Well, nothing really happen in this chapter but the end is teasing us :P

Charlie is taking charge!!! GO GHARLIE GO!

 

 

Write more !

Well things happen and not everything will happen where the reader can see.
Link to comment

Whoa! So Scott is a Hairy beast. Whats charlie like i wonder? I really like this chapter, but i feel as if...this is too fast from what charlie has acted like before.....like whats going on? i think of charlie as a very shy person, spending a whole day together (there first one) and he's like hey lets go to the bedroom!....like i uno.......it's a not feeling right that this is whats happening yet. maybe it's been longer then i noticed. How long have they been dating?

 

 

Either way I'm Currious to see what happens.

Link to comment
On 08/19/2011 06:34 AM, Daddydavek said:
I always sort of like chapters that end just after a round of loving.
This was just it. Time for them to move forward. Glad you enjoyed it.
Link to comment
On 08/19/2011 11:04 AM, K.C. said:
Awwww very nice Chappy Wayne! Warm fuzzies! :D
Glad you enjoyed it KC. I just didn't want to show too much.
Link to comment
On 08/19/2011 11:27 AM, Mark M said:
Whoa! So Scott is a Hairy beast. Whats charlie like i wonder? I really like this chapter, but i feel as if...this is too fast from what charlie has acted like before.....like whats going on? i think of charlie as a very shy person, spending a whole day together (there first one) and he's like hey lets go to the bedroom!....like i uno.......it's a not feeling right that this is whats happening yet. maybe it's been longer then i noticed. How long have they been dating?

 

 

Either way I'm Currious to see what happens.

Mark the attraction between the two has been obvious to everyone except Charlie. He admits to himself just how much a bit each time he is forced to think of Scott. From there first meeting in September till the day after Thanksgiving in November the two have been getting to know each other. Charlie realizes the mistakes he made with Tina and doesn't want to make them again. But who says he won't make new ones?
Link to comment

:o :o

 

How i missed this chapter is BEYOND me.. BUT!! better late than never ey? :P

 

You are soooo gonna be nominated for The cliffie award along with Renee this time! <_<

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 02:31 AM, Frostina said:
:o :o

 

How i missed this chapter is BEYOND me.. BUT!! better late than never ey? :P

 

You are soooo gonna be nominated for The cliffie award along with Renee this time! <_<

Me? Cliffie? I am not asking. :lol: But this Charlie and we all know his life never runs smooth. However, he did bury the hatchet with Rick, so that has to count for something doesn't it.
Link to comment

Boy Chuck is a fast learner isn't he, from straight boy to full on, I wanna get it in, in about a month - whew. rolleyes.gif

One thing, if Scott is this hunka hunka burning love with these massive shoulders and legs, how'd he hurt his back pickin up little Chuck? Seems awful fishy to me, like he was trying to get a chance to stay over. But that's just me - whistle.gif

Link to comment
On 10/16/2011 01:12 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Boy Chuck is a fast learner isn't he, from straight boy to full on, I wanna get it in, in about a month - whew. rolleyes.gif

One thing, if Scott is this hunka hunka burning love with these massive shoulders and legs, how'd he hurt his back pickin up little Chuck? Seems awful fishy to me, like he was trying to get a chance to stay over. But that's just me - whistle.gif

How often do you pick up about hundred pounds plus dead weight? :lol: Scott might be hunky and in good shape but that doesn't make him superman.
Link to comment
On 02/11/2012 05:28 AM, MidnightMan said:
That lit'l horndog! FINALLY getting his groove on. Of course, now, I have to read the next chapter.
Never ever assume anything in a story I write. You will most likely get it wrong. :lol:
Link to comment

ha ! I never read stories who are "in progress", I like them complete, cause I am very impatient and I hate cliffhangers ! lol :D :D

Great story thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 10/06/2012 07:28 PM, Slytherin said:
ha ! I never read stories who are "in progress", I like them complete, cause I am very impatient and I hate cliffhangers ! lol :D :D

Great story thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Well you have an advantage because you didn't have to wait. Hopefully that just let you get through it and enjoy it all.
Link to comment

You pegged it for a feel good chapter here. Each of them are comfortable, but still can't do enough for each other. I am loving this story so much.

 

thanx

Link to comment
On 11/06/2012 12:27 PM, joann414 said:
You pegged it for a feel good chapter here. Each of them are comfortable, but still can't do enough for each other. I am loving this story so much.

 

thanx

Even when things seem to be perfect expect the unexpected. I am mean that way.
Link to comment

Now I wonder what could possibly have run thru Julies mind when she found out scott hurt his back.. And the not quite so truthfully explanation Charlie had was priceless. Loved the ending, it suited the day perfectly.

Link to comment
On 06/07/2013 01:07 PM, Daithi said:
Now I wonder what could possibly have run thru Julies mind when she found out scott hurt his back.. And the not quite so truthfully explanation Charlie had was priceless. Loved the ending, it suited the day perfectly.
Charlie just tells it as it is. He didn't exactly lie to Julie. :lol: Oh well, glad you are still enjoying it.
Link to comment
On 03/16/2014 06:06 PM, Suvitar said:
Awwww they are so cute together :wub:
New love. What can I tell you?
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..