Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 3,884 Words
  • 8,545 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Accidents Happen - 20. Chapter 20 - And Thanksgiving was Around the Corner

Charlie has his second and third dates with Scott. Time keeps moving and things are looking up.

     

Chapter 20 – And Thanksgiving was Around the Corner

Charlie lived his life as he normally would. He prepared his daily lessons, enjoyed his classes, and spent his evenings curled up with good books and wonderful music. He cooked what he liked and tried to pretend everything was normal. At least he did till Friday night rolled around.

“Shit, what the hell am I going to wear tonight? God, damn it. I had to tell him lets be casual tonight. Let’s go to the movies. What the hell do I have that isn’t going to make me look like a teacher?”

Charlie had been raiding his closet and laying out clothes since he got home. He had put out his favorite jeans and gone from a dress shirt to polo shirt to sweatshirt. He felt like one of his student’s on picture day where some of the mothers kept changing their child’s clothes almost up to the second the photographer finally snapped the picture.

Finally he found a teal polo that was a shade darker than his Montauk sweatshirt. Checking the time he ran in and showered, shaved and then quickly put on his clothes. Should I wear cologne? I always wear cologne, but what scent should I put on? Oh, what the hell. Tonight I wear what I always wear and Scott will have to deal with it! So Charlie grabbed his bottle of Tommy and put on a dab or two.

Checking the mirror, Charlie figured he was about as ready as he was likely to get. The first date with Scott had sort of just happened by accident. This time they had planned for it. They were going to Chilies for dinner and then across the street for the movies. Scott had heard about some comedy he was set on seeing. Charlie hadn’t picked out a movie in years so he could have cared less.

Dinner had been comfortable. They sat talking about books they liked and things seemed to be going well.

“So you haven’t read anything at all by Clare?” asked Charlie rather shocked.

“Charlie, I sell the books. I don’t read everyone in my book store,” Scott said as he laughed. “Besides that is considered a young adult series.”

“I didn’t realize you were a snob when it came to books. Some of the best literature I have read lately had been either children’s literature or young adult. Face it, Harry Potter is considered young adult and was a worldwide phenomenon. When you consider how dark and scary parts of those books are it becomes hard to over look what young adult literature really has become.”

“Well, Charlie, it really isn’t the fact that it is young adult. It is more …” Scott paused and he seemed to drift off.

“Just tell me already!” Charlie demanded. The subject had been safe until now, but he couldn’t figure out what Scott could have against these types of stories.

“You aren’t going to let it go are you?” Scott sort of begged.

Charlie sat there shaking his head as the waitress reappeared at their table.

“Excuse me gentlemen, but will there be anything else? Dessert, perhaps?”

Charlie kept staring at Scott waiting for an answer. Scott looked at his watch and then turned to Charlie again.

“Up to you, Charlie. We have about twenty minutes till the movie. Would you like coffee?”

Charlie was dying to get his answer but knew he wouldn’t until they finished with the waitress.

“I’ll just have a refill on my soda, please. Scott?”

“No, nothing for me. Just the check then when you have a moment.”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you. I’ll be right back with your check and a refill on your soda.” The waitress seemed to melt away.

“Well?” Charlie asked staring at Scott.

“I figured if I ordered dessert I wouldn’t want popcorn and snacks at the movie theater,” Scott commented with a sly smile.

“I wasn’t talking about dessert and you know it,” spat Charlie rather exasperated.

“Charlie, well this might be hard to imagine, but I really just am not a fan of science fiction or fantasy. I much prefer real life stories, crime novels, or hell even a good mystery novel. Witches, wizards, and all of that just seems so fake to me.”

“Okay, now I understand. I thought you had something against young adult literature. I still say you might enjoy some of these stories. They deal more with good and evil. Granted you have some stuff about angels and all but most of Clare’s stories are about relationships. Odd family situations and how evil can corrupt any ideal if left unattended. If you ever do decide to read you can take a look at my library.”

“Ah. An invite to see your place at last, Charlie.”

Charlie blushed a deep shade of scarlet just as the waitress returned with his drink and the check. He didn’t even think to fight Scott for the check. He just tried to swallow his soda and keep from dying of embarrassment. Scott just smiled and paid the tab. When Charlie finished his drink they got into their cars and drove over to the movie theater. They met just inside the doors a few moments later.

“So you sure you don’t mind the comedy?”

“Are you sure this is a comedy? I mean, didn’t you just finish telling me you didn’t like science fiction stories?”

“I don’t like to read science fiction. But I love cartoon movies. One of my all time favorites is one about a unicorn. But this is supposed to be pretty funny. I understand Tina Fey, Brad Pitt and Will Ferrell did voices for the characters. We should enjoy it.”

While Scott went for the tickets, Charlie realized if he was going to be able to pay for anything that night, he would have to run for the snacks. He quickly got into line and had just reached the counter when Scott sauntered up.

“What are you ordering for us?”

“I figured two sodas, a large bucket of popcorn, and some Milk duds for the two of us to split.”

“That sounds good to me. You order and I’ll lay out the money for it.

“No, I got this Scott.”

Scott looked over at Charlie and sighed. Charlie just smiled and placed the order. Once Charlie had all their snacks in his hands, they went in search of their theater. The theater had stadium seating but with it being a cartoon, it was packed with families and small children. The two men had just settled into their seats as the previews began. Charlie had just gotten comfortable and was reaching for the popcorn when he heard a loud voice coming from somewhere behind him.

“Mom, look, look over there. It is Mr. Wagner. Who is he with?”

“Shhh. Stuart, don’t talk so loud. I think that is Mr. Wagner. If you want to talk to him, wait till the movie is over and we will go say hello.”

Charlie felt like crawling under his seat. He had been the one to pick out where they would go tonight and now thought he had made a total mess of things. I should have figured I would possibly run into some of students at the movie theater. Especially with Scott choosing a cartoon the chances were better than even. I should have really thought this through better.

“I’m sorry, Charlie. I should have realized that this wouldn’t be a good idea for you. If you want we can go,” whispered Scott.

Charlie felt like an idiot. This was his life and he was letting the chance of someone caring about who he dated dictate his life. His students loved him and he knew his personal life wouldn’t be causing any problems at work. Granted one or two parents might be upset to find out he was dating a man but that would be their problem, not his.

“No, we paid for this movie and we are going to see it.”

Charlie was startled when he felt Scott give his hand a quick squeeze and then watched as the movie came on. The film wasn’t the greatest in Charlie’s opinion, but Scott laughed and seemed to enjoy it. When the movie ended, Charlie was so relaxed he had forgotten all about Stuart Matherson and his mother until they appeared at his shoulder.

“Hi Mr. Wagner. I knew it was you.” Stuart nearly shouted at his teacher.

“Stuart, lower your voice. I’m so sorry, Mr. Wagner. He couldn’t wait to come say hello. He nearly ran down the steps the second the movie was over.”

“That is okay, Mrs. Matherson. How did you like the movie, Stuart?”

“I really like it. I can’t wait to tell my friends all about it at school,” Stuart gushed. He had a tendency to say things in one long breath and half the time Charlie was worried that Stuart would run out of air and fall over.

“I’m glad you liked it, Stuart.”

“Mr. Wagner, who is he?” Stuart asked pointing to Scott. Mrs. Matherson blushed but made no move to take Stuart away.

“Don’t you remember me?” Scott asked with a smile looking right at Stuart.

“I don’t think so,” said the young boy shaking his head.

“I was at your school, remember? I invited all of you students to my book store.”

Stuart stood there while the last of the crowds seemed to circle around him and his mother on the way out. He seemed intent and then smiled.

“I remember now. You read that book about the beach.”

“Right you are, Stuart.” Then smiling he reached out to shake hands with Mrs. Matherson. “Nice to meet you too, ma’am. I’m Scott Reeds. I run the book store that is helping out with the new literacy program at the school. Mr. Wagner is assigned to help me get it off the ground and we are becoming friends because of it.”

Mrs. Matherson smiled widely.

“Where is the book store? I’m always looking for new romance novels and the library is slow to get them in.”

“The store is really right around the corner from the library. Reeds’ Reads, right down the street from the four corners. Stop in any time you like. We even have specials going on the books we are hoping to encourage the students to read.”

Charlie smiled. I should have known he would step in and save me. He always seems to be able to handle any situation that arises. He is amazing.

“I have to get Stuart home now. It is past his bedtime as it is. It was nice seeing you, Mr. Wagner. It was very nice to meet you, Mr. Reeds. Have a good evening gentlemen. Come on, Stuart, time to go home.”

“Okay, Mom. Bye, Mr. Wagner. I’ll see you at school on Monday. Bye, Mr. Reeds,” called Stuart as he waved and was pulled toward the doors by his mother.

“And thank you for stepping in and saving the day for me too, Scott.”

Scott smiled.

“Honestly, thank you,” Charlie said a bit softly. Then he looked down at his feet feeling a bit foolish.

“My pleasure, Charlie. I didn’t want to cause you any problems.”Scott took Charlie’s chin in his fingers and lifted it so he could see Charlie’s eyes. Then he leaned in and gave Charlie a quick kiss.

Charlie smiled contently and they slowly walked out to their cars. Scott walked Charlie to his and they stood talking about nothing for a few moments.

“So what should we do on our next date, Charlie?”

“To be honest, Scott, I haven’t thought about it yet.”

“Well there is supposed to be some sort of fall fair thing at the college. I understand it is the last real chance to buy fresh vegetables and things before Thanksgiving next weekend. Julie and Nick are both working tomorrow, and I have the day off. If you want to join me, I’d like the company.”

Charlie stood and thought about it. He wants to spend time together and it is doing something I enjoy, shopping. Besides, I can probably pick up some fresh vegetables and fruit to use towards Thanksgiving.

“Sure, Scott, I’d love to go to the fair with you.”

“Good. I’ll pick you up at eleven.”

The drive home left Charlie feeling good. The night had been a pleasant experience and he looked forward to his date the following day. He walked in and glanced at his calendar and saw the big red circle around Saturday. It meant he was supposed to be at Scott’s store for the literacy program. He had nearly forgotten and evidently so had Scott.

I guess I better call him and cancel our date. Then I can remind him of our other commitment. Maybe we can go afterwards; the program starts at nine in the morning and is over by noon.

Charlie headed towards his phone when it began to ring. Smiling, he answered it quickly expecting it to be Scott.

“Hi there,” Charlie said happily into the phone.

“Well, if that is the kind of greeting I get calling you this late at night, Charlie; I’m going to call you more often.”

“Mom? Oh … how are you?”

“I take it that happy hello wasn’t for me then,” Barbara commented teasingly.

“I’m sorry, Mom. I was expecting a call from Scott. We were making plans for tomorrow and neither one of us remembered the literacy program was scheduled on the same day. I was just about to call him when you phoned me.”

“Ah, I see. Didn’t you have a date with him tonight?”

“Mom, stop. You aren’t getting any details.”

“Charlie …” And there was a muffled conversation, but Charlie knew his mother was talking to his father. “Sorry, Charlie, your father is gently reminding me to mind my own business. I actually just called to make sure you are coming to Thanksgiving dinner.”

Charlie laughed knowing how his father wasn’t the kind to gently remind anyone.

“Yes, Mom, I’m coming to Thanksgiving dinner.”

“Good. I’ll mark down two then. Remember to invite Scott. Talk to you soon, Charlie.”

Charlie didn’t even get to say another word as the next thing he knew, he was listening to the dial tone. I don’t know why I am even surprised. I should have known she would do something like that.

Charlie grabbed his phone book and dialed Scott’s number.

“Hello.”

“Hi, Scott. It’s Charlie.”

“Did you get lonely for my company already?” Scott joked.

“More like I have a few things to tell you, or I should say one to remind you of.”

“Uh oh. Did I forget something?”

“Nothing much, Scott, it's just that you have your literacy program tomorrow at nine.”

“Son of a bitch. I forgot. No wonder I put both of them on to work tomorrow. I was going to be running the program so they could run the store. Shit, Charlie, I completely forgot. I guess our date is off.”

“Nah, the fair is until five unless I am forgetting the signs I saw around town. Just means we will get there later than you wanted to.”

“You don’t mind?”

“Scott, you forget that I’m going to be with you for the program. Besides, I do have one more question for you tonight.”

“Okay, so ask away, Charlie.”

“Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving, Scott?”

“Not a one, Charlie. I was planning on a quiet meal. Figured I would watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade, and then cook up a TV dinner. Why?”

“Well you have plans now. Lucky you, you are going to meet the entire Wagner clan. Mom invited you to dinner.”

“Charlie, are you sure you are ready for this?”

Charlie laughed.

“Scott, you really don’t know my mother. Even if I turned up alone, she would send me back out with my father to collect you or neither one of us would get a single slice of turkey. Trust me on that.”

“Okay. As long as you are sure about all of this, Charlie. It looks like you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together.”

“Oh, I think I can handle that,” Charlie answered as he blushed again.

“See you tomorrow then, Charlie. Night”

“Night.”

    

         

     

Early the next morning Charlie was there for the literacy program. The first set of notices didn't get out as Charlie had hoped. He was anxious for this to be a big success for the school and Scott. Charlie had personally made sure that each teacher had the notices for this day. Charlie got to the store early and found Scott had bought coffee for Julie and him as well. Happily, he drank it while Scott quickly put the final touches together for the program.

The store opened at nine a.m. and parents poured in with their children. The front reading area was soon packed with children all speaking in hushed tones while parents wandered through the aisles looking at a variety of books. The book that had been chosen for the kids was proudly displayed by the register with multiple copies on the table nearby. Scott was reading them a book on a similar topic and it all went really well.

The students were engaged and the new words from the book were posted on a board behind Scott with pictures to illustrate what they meant. Charlie had already composed a work sheet to share with all the teachers so the students would be able to help recognize and incorporate the new words into their daily life. He was really happy with how the whole literacy program was kicking off.

It seemed as if Scott had barely begun when suddenly, he was closing the book and going over the words that were listed. Scott announced he would award a prize to the child who could guess what the mystery word on the list meant. The children were all quiet and then one little girl shyly raised her hand and guessed. Scott smiled and told her she was correct. Happily, he awarded a small bookmark that had horses on it to the little girl in pigtails. She beamed and her parents came over to say how happy they were. Their daughter was very shy and her teacher, Ms. Webb, had been concerned that she didn’t participate much in class. She was now happily showing off her book mark and asking her mother if she could get the book so she could practice reading out loud to them.

“I think you won yourself a fan there, Scott.”

“I don’t know. I think she just needed someone to give her the chance to talk and encourage her to do it.”

“Maybe,” Charlie commented as he watched the happy family leave the store. “However, this isn’t your only task of the day. Go make sure Julie is alright and then let’s go to the fair!”

Scott laughed and headed off to check on Julie. He was back in just a few minutes.

“So your car or mine?”

“Let’s take mine. I parked right across the street.”

“Okay, I’ll grab our coats out of the work-room and then we are off.”

Soon Charlie and Scott were in the car on a really short drive to the college. The parking lot had been filled with cars and the baseball field was now full of vendors. There were fruits, vegetables, home crafts, freshly baked desserts, and all sorts of goodies to find as they wandered the fair. Charlie laughed as he witnessed one young girl having her face painted up like a lioness. Scott made them sit and have the artist draw a cartoon picture of the two of them in a race car, which he paid for.

“I’m putting this up in the store.”

“Scott, don’t you dare. I don’t even like cars.”

Scott smiled and his eyes took on an evil sort of glint.

“I know, Charlie, that is what makes this priceless.”

Charlie laughed knowing that Scott would have his way in this. They wandered around and Charlie bought some fresh vegetables and fruits, including a large pumpkin which he planned to turn into a fresh pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.

“So what do I bring to dinner for Thanksgiving?”

“Nothing, Scott. Trust me, there will be more than enough food and drinks.”

“Then I guess I’m not going.”

“Excuse me? Did I hear you right? Not going? Are you trying to get me killed by my mother?”

“Charlie, I never go anywhere without bringing something.”

Charlie blushed. Oh, he was brought up like I was. Mom would have my head on a platter if he didn’t show up. What should he bring?

“Oh, okay. Well do you have something special you like to have on Thanksgiving?”

“Well it isn’t really cooking, but I can make ambrosia if no one else is bringing it.”

“Perfect. I know exactly what everyone is bringing. Mom makes sure to get a list and I have to double check it. So you are now bringing ambrosia. Problem solved.”

Scott walked along smiling as they went almost vendor to vendor. Charlie spotted a little stall where they made ornaments. Charlie picked out three very special ones and had them made up for Rebecca, Kathy, and Ricky Junior.

“Who are those for, Charlie?”

“I’m picking them up for two of my nieces and one of my nephews. You met Ricky already. The rest of the tribe you’ll meet on Thursday.”

“Oh, do you really have a large family?”

“Well like I told you, I’m the baby in the family. I have two older brothers and a sister. They all have children who are close to my age.”

“Single child so no names to worry about in my family.”

“Don’t worry, even with name tags you might be confused. My family is pretty down to earth. Well all except for my brother, but his wife is keeping him under control.”

“I guess I will figure them all out when I meet them, Charlie.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there to guard you,” Charlie said as he looked up into Scott’s blue eyes and laughed.

I hope all our dates go as smooth. I can’t wait till he meets my family at Thanksgiving.

So Thanksgiving is around the corner and Scott is due to meet the whole Wagner family at one time. Nothing like a holiday to stress someone out. Comments are happily encouraged. If you liked it a happy point is great too. Till next chapter, enjoy.
Copyright © 2011 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OOH the date went great, and so did the second one :2thumbs:. Now Scott gets to meet the rest of Charlie's family. Should be interesting since Rick Sr. is such a :devil: when it comes to gays. But I am sure Scott will handle it just fine. Looking forward to reading the next chapter, keep up the good work.

Link to comment

Hmmm... A lot happening, and a LOT about to happen!!

Liked how scott stepped in.. But i so wish He wouldnt have to. :( thought charlie would...

Anyway, I bet he will, soon enough!

cant wait for the next ^_^

Link to comment
On 07/21/2011 12:41 AM, saintsfan820 said:
OOH the date went great, and so did the second one :2thumbs:. Now Scott gets to meet the rest of Charlie's family. Should be interesting since Rick Sr. is such a :devil: when it comes to gays. But I am sure Scott will handle it just fine. Looking forward to reading the next chapter, keep up the good work.
Yeah you know how it is, a nice family get together. I mean what could go wrong, right?
Link to comment
On 07/21/2011 12:42 AM, Frostina said:
Hmmm... A lot happening, and a LOT about to happen!!

Liked how scott stepped in.. But i so wish He wouldnt have to. :( thought charlie would...

Anyway, I bet he will, soon enough!

cant wait for the next ^_^

Remember Scott may have stepped in but Charlie already is willing to take what may come from his involvement with Scott. He was just happy to see that Scott didn't want him to be uncomfortable but he isn't exactly hiding with his choices of where they go. I mean if they are going to local places he is going to be seen by the people in his area.
Link to comment
On 07/21/2011 05:39 AM, Elezbed said:
Scott vs the Wagner family... It's going to be fun! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Aww. Do you really think the Wagner family would be that hard on Scott? Although you know that a family get together has gone so well in the past.
Link to comment
On 07/21/2011 05:39 AM, Elezbed said:
Scott vs the Wagner family... It's going to be fun! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Aww. Do you really think the Wagner family would be that hard on Scott? Although you know that a family get together has gone so well in the past.
Link to comment

Nice chapter. I like Scott more all the time, especially the way he thinks fast on his feet to ease a potentially awkward social situation. I can't wait to see how Thanksgiving goes.

Link to comment
On 07/22/2011 02:02 AM, Daddydavek said:
Nice chapter. I like Scott more all the time, especially the way he thinks fast on his feet to ease a potentially awkward social situation. I can't wait to see how Thanksgiving goes.
Well Scott is just that sort of guy. I don't know why everyone can't wait for Thanksgiving, I mean the last get together went so well. :P Glad you are enjoying this.
Link to comment

The kiss at the movies was perfect. Charlie was awkward staring at his feet but not uncomfortable and glancing around at who else is watching- I like that! Scott and Charlie's kiss had me all fluttery! :)

Link to comment

The kiss at the movies was perfect. Charlie was awkward staring at his feet but not uncomfortable and glancing around at who else is watching- I like that! Scott and Charlie's kiss had me all fluttery! :)

Link to comment
On 08/13/2011 07:42 AM, K.C. said:
The kiss at the movies was perfect. Charlie was awkward staring at his feet but not uncomfortable and glancing around at who else is watching- I like that! Scott and Charlie's kiss had me all fluttery! :)
Well Scott and Charlie are starting their romance. Things will be tender and sweet. Charlie isn't going to panic over everything but he is still getting use to the idea himself. Glad it is making you happy KC.
Link to comment
On 08/13/2011 07:42 AM, K.C. said:
The kiss at the movies was perfect. Charlie was awkward staring at his feet but not uncomfortable and glancing around at who else is watching- I like that! Scott and Charlie's kiss had me all fluttery! :)
Um, thanks but one review per chapter is good. :lol:
Link to comment

First, small mistake, hell it's what comes of writing something over the span of months, but readers get to read it over the span of days, you forget small things you wrote early, but we remember. You said, Charlie hadn't been to the movies in years, but in chapter one, you wrote, when Tina suggested movies, he bought the tickets, so he'd been to the movies lately, he might not have picked any of them, but he'd been with Tina.

 

Now, for a man who didn't even think he was gay 2 weeks ago, Charlie is on the Coming Out Express. Meet the family, see your student's at the Movies, what's next? Nuptial announcements in the Newsday? :P

Link to comment
On 10/15/2011 11:50 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
First, small mistake, hell it's what comes of writing something over the span of months, but readers get to read it over the span of days, you forget small things you wrote early, but we remember. You said, Charlie hadn't been to the movies in years, but in chapter one, you wrote, when Tina suggested movies, he bought the tickets, so he'd been to the movies lately, he might not have picked any of them, but he'd been with Tina.

 

Now, for a man who didn't even think he was gay 2 weeks ago, Charlie is on the Coming Out Express. Meet the family, see your student's at the Movies, what's next? Nuptial announcements in the Newsday? :P

LOL. Face it, Charlie's life is one crazy ride.
Link to comment

I have to say, that one of the things I enjoy with your characters in the story is that they aren't perfect. Small flaws mistakes and a bit of forgetfulness make them all the more real. Was going to take a nap... but I have to see how this thanksgiving dinner turns out. I'll cuss you later for my lack of sleep.

Link to comment
On 02/11/2012 04:40 AM, MidnightMan said:
I have to say, that one of the things I enjoy with your characters in the story is that they aren't perfect. Small flaws mistakes and a bit of forgetfulness make them all the more real. Was going to take a nap... but I have to see how this thanksgiving dinner turns out. I'll cuss you later for my lack of sleep.
I tried to keep my characters as "real" as possible. No one is ever perfect. :)
Link to comment

I am so glad I waited until now to read this. Makes the holidays that much more special having such a great story to read that includes my fav time of the year. Thank you

Link to comment
On 11/06/2012 11:46 AM, joann414 said:
I am so glad I waited until now to read this. Makes the holidays that much more special having such a great story to read that includes my fav time of the year. Thank you
Well this story takes place from September to December, so all the main holidays are here. Enjoy. :)
Link to comment

I loved the comment the on the car. How did charlie not realize he was Gay, he knows nothing about cars and loves to shop and cook. Lmao sorry just kidding!!

Link to comment
On 06/07/2013 12:21 PM, Daithi said:
I loved the comment the on the car. How did charlie not realize he was Gay, he knows nothing about cars and loves to shop and cook. Lmao sorry just kidding!!
Then look at Scott. He loves cars, books and all. Stereo types don't always fit.
Link to comment

They had a lovely date and on Monday everyone in Charlie´s class will know he went to movies with Scott. Hopefully none of the parents will have any problems with Charlie dating a man. Charlie is both very shy and very confident and he is adapting well to dating a man. Time to meet the family :P

Link to comment
On 03/16/2014 04:44 PM, Suvitar said:
They had a lovely date and on Monday everyone in Charlie´s class will know he went to movies with Scott. Hopefully none of the parents will have any problems with Charlie dating a man. Charlie is both very shy and very confident and he is adapting well to dating a man. Time to meet the family :P
Charlie realizes that he is going out with Scott. He can either admit it and live his life, or deny it and stay home all the time. Charlie is not the kind to hide himself away, he has a little too much of his mother in him.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..