Jump to content

The Life of Seeon

   (1 review)

Seeon Toleran is the fifth child of the ruling royal family. His life was one of study and devotion to his Gods. Then war came and the world Seeon knew ended. There were decisions that were made for him which drastically altered the direction of his life. Suddenly the world of the priesthood is gone as an option in Seeon's life. Instead he is made Ma' Nee. What will this mean to a youth who has known neither love nor choice? Will this end his world or open new vistas? Time will tell.

The story came about in trying to answer one of the prompts. Unfortunately the idea got away from me. I thank Cia for inspiring me to write my own prompt, KC Grim for his incredible help with the beta work on this story, Renee for adding ideas and catching mistakes, and Frostina for her usual aid in editing this so it makes sense. Any mistakes are my own.
Copyright © 2016 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Brayon

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A love story that was blended in a SciFi-Fantasy mash up. In my humble opinion, it was a perfect blending of the two story types. Long enough to be a complete story, but makes the reader wonder if a sequel is in the works.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..