Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jordan and Cody - 12. Chapter 12

span style="font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:1.1em;line-height:1.3em;">Sooo… Hello! Sorry I’ve been really busy with schoolwork etc…

 

 

We went back downstairs and the air was so full of tension you could cut it with a knife, I saw Ronan and Jan talking on the deck. They were hugging and crying, I tore my eyes away from them and went over and sat beside Jordan who was sitting beside his Dad.

Mum was sitting cross legged on the floor and came up to sit with us on the couch.

“Um I think it’s a good time to deliver some GOOD news…” Mum said.

I looked at her.

“Well I got a new job!” She exclaimed.

I look at her skeptically, she loved her job.

“In Queenstown! Also brought an apartment! Well two actually.”

“Why two?” I asked.

“Well since you're getting older and more trustworthy I talked with Jordan’s Dad and you two can use it! It’s right next to mine so NO parties. But you do have a spare room so you can get a friend over if you want.” She said smiling. I hugged her tight while still hanging onto Jordan.

Jordan looked at his dad. “Really?!”

He smiled back “Yes, really.”

“AWESOME!” He yelled and clung onto me. I couldn't stop smiling.

“What about you Dad? We just moved, we have no money left.” Jordan said worriedly.

“Haha don’t worry, I applied for a new job up here and I think I have a pretty good chance at getting it. Plus Cody’s Mum said I can stay at hers till I find a place.”

“Yay!” Jordan exclaimed, pulling his Dad into the hug. Ruby got her cellphone out and took a picture.

“That’s going on Instagram!” She said. Everybody laughed.

Moments later Ronan and Jan walked in, tears streaked down faces.

“Well we best head back to Dunners…Gary will be waiting.” She sighed.

“No. No you’re not going.” I said standing up.

Everybody looked at me, Mum stood up with me.

“No, you’re not.” She said.

Jan and Ronan looked at us, bewildered.

“Ronan can stay with us in our apartment if he wants.” I said.

“Jan can stay with us here if need be.” Ruby spoke up.

“Oh and he can enroll at my school too.” She added.

They both looked at each other, they started crying again. I looked at Jordan, he smiled at me. I grabbed his hand and dragged Mum and him to hug them.

“What about my salon?!” Jan said through her tears.

“You can start a new one here!” Mum said.

That night was one of the best I had ever seen. Ruby brought out the champagne and we all had a glass. Nobody knew what happened to Gary that night. It was a late night so everybody stayed at Ruby and Jack’s.

 

We got up the next morning, groggy but excited as we were going to see our apartments that day. Everybody chipped in with making breakfast and we ate all together. Jordan, Ronan and I got in the Haines Hunter while everybody else got in the big boat. We followed them to the other side of the arm and we came to stop outside some flashy looking apartments. I looked at Jordan and he looked at me, I shook my head smiling.

 

We all got out of the boats and met on the grass on the lakefront.

“So this is it…Let’s go inside and have a look!” Mum said.

We followed her. We were all excited and chattering. We reached a stairway and walked up coming to a big door, Mum slid a card into the lock and we piled in. We walked down the hallway till we reached number seventeen. Mum slid her card into the door and opened it, we all went in and were instantly greeted by the beautiful lake. She showed us around the three bedroom apartment.

“Now we should probably go to the boy’s one now…they are probably getting a bit nervous.” Mum said smiling.

“Heh maybe…” Jordan said.

We all left and walked to another door, it was number eighteen. Mum gave me a card from her pocket and I slid it into the door. We walked into a small but spacious living room with grey carpet and blue and white striped walls. There was a couch and a TV on the wall. We walked around awed by the apartment. There was a small kitchen and massive floor to ceiling windows. We walked through one of the two doors and found ourselves in a bedroom. It had a queen bed with a amazing view of the lake and trees surrounding it. I grabbed Jordan’s hand and sat on the bed with him.

“So this’ll be interesting…” I said.

“Yeah, our own place… Wow…”

I looked behind me and above was a picture of Jordan and I on the boat. I smiled and shook my head. We went and saw Ronan sitting in the lounge.

“You do know this is your place too.” Jordan said, I nodded.

He just looked up and smiled.

“Yeah, I know it’s just hard to let go of Dad.” He said gloomily.

I went to sit beside him.

“Hey, I know it’s hard. I went through the same thing with the same person. Forget about him, we’re your family now! We love you more than he ever will.” I said.

He just looked back and smiled.

“Thanks you guys, it means a lot. More than you could imagine.” He said gratefully.

We took Ronan to his room. His was similar to ours but had a black wall behind his bed. We all piled back into Mum’s apartment, Ronan went to sit with Isaac who was looking rather lonely. We went over to Mum and everybody else. I grabbed Mum and hugged her tight.

“Thank you Mum, for everything.” I said, starting to cry.

“Hey babe, I’m your Mum it’s what I do. Make sure you’re happy!” She said into my hair.

I just nodded. I heard a shutter noise.

“INSTAGRAM!” Jordan laughs. I just roll my eyes and chase him. I tackle him to the ground.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hay” He replied.

I heard another shutter, I looked up and this time it was Mum.

“INSTAGRAM!” She screeched.

I roll my eyes again and kiss Jordan and jump up and latch onto Mum.

“You’re so mean to me!” I say.

We spend the rest of the day just having fun as one big happy family.

 

**SKIP FORWARD 6 MONTHS**

 

Well we had all settled in by then, Jordan and I were still together *obviously* and Jan and Aaron had somehow found companionship in each other. This was slightly weird for a start but now its fine. We have heard that Gary had moved away to Australia to work in the mines and Jordan’s Mum hadn't tried to contact us. He felt a bit disappointed but we got through it together.

“Hurry up!!!!” Yelled Isaac from the doorway.

“Yeah hold onto your horses, jeeze!!” Jordan yelled back.

Jordan and I ran outside in our wetsuits and stood by the beach. Mum, Aaron, Jan, Ruby, Jack, Isaac and Ronan were all sitting on the beach. Ronan and Isaac had gotten together, which didn't surprise me at all. They both sorted their abandonment problems out with each other I guessed. They were good together.

 

“Come on! We need to get this show on the road!” Jack yelled.

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” I said.

I lay on the kneeboard and Jack got on the jet ski. Jordan jumped on as spotter. He started up the beast and slowly headed to the middle of the arm. When we were far enough he put his thumb up and set off at a great rate of knots. I slid up the board and strapped myself in and grabbed the ski rope. We did a few laps of the course we had made till we head back. When we did we found David with the girls (Jane and Sarah) on the beach.

 

I had made up with David and he progressed to get on well with the girls and Jordan. We were inseparable. Tonight was the new year’s party so we were all getting ready for it.

 

For the rest of the day we were out on the water and on the beach. When it reached eleven forty five in the eveningI grabbed Jordan’s hand and dragged him away from everybody else down the beach. I sat on a rock and pulled Jordan up. I put my arm around his shoulder and stared at the moon. It was three quarters and there, no clouds and loads of stars.

“We’ve come a long way haven't we babe.” I said.

“Yeah we have… Had our hurdles and minor fights but I still love you more than ever.” He said snuggling into me.

We just sat like that till we decided to go back to everybody. By then it was eleven fifty five, almost midnight. Everybody was huddled around a bonfire, adults drinking beer and kids with coke. We sat by the fire and just snuggled up. After a few minutes of laughing and old stories the countdown started.

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6…” Everybody chorused.

“5.” I whispered into Jordan's face.

“4.” He whispered back.

“3.” I whispered, getting closer.

“2.” He breathed.

“1.” We both whispered. We kissed lightly, hugging and crying at the same time, we had an emotional year.

“Awwwwwww.” Everybody chorused. We broke the kiss and looked into each other’s eyes.

“I love you so much Jordan.” I breathed.

“I love you more Cody.” He said back.

I hugged him tight. We all got up and hugged everybody around us wishing them a good year. When I reached Ronan I hugged him tight.

“Have an awesome year bro.” I whispered.

“You to bro.” He whispered back.

We all headed back to our houses with another round of hugs and kisses. Jordan and I got back into our apartment.

“Lead the way kind sir.” He said to me, like he did when he first came to my room back in Invercargill.

“Of course.” I smiled.

I pulled him to our bedroom and lay him on our bed. I kissed him hard and lay beside him.

“We’ve been through a lot together haven't we.” He said.

“Yeah we have.” I sighed.

“Do you think it’s time?” He said.

“Only if you want to.” I said to him.

He nodded. For the next hour we had sex for the first time, fortifying our relationship. Taking it to the next level. It was the best thing I have ever experienced. I will never forget my first time with my lover, boyfriend, best friend and possibly the most beautiful boy in the world.

By the end of it we were knackered but glowed in post-orgasmic bliss

“Are we forever?” Jordan asked quietly.

“Only if you want it to be. Because Jordan I love you so much it hurts! I would be empty without you!” I said emotionally.

“Then will you Cody Ericson marry me?”

I was dumbfounded.

“Of course!!!! Of course!!! I love you so much!!!” I wailed. That was the happiest moment of my life.

span style="font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:1.1em;line-height:1.3em;">Well thanks for reading to here. If you made it this far, thank you so freaking much for reading my first story! You guys are literally the most awesome people in the whole world! I know the story was kinda terribly written but you put with it to get here. And for that I am thankful for.

I want to thank my editor, Alexandros. If it wasn't for him J&C wouldn't be very coherent! Maybe in the future I might put up an epilogue? Or maybe a second book?

 
 
Copyright © 2014 connorwhite104; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..