Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Keeping Hope - 1. Chapter 1

span style="font-size:1.2em;line-height:1.3em;">Wellllll….Here is chapter one…hope you guys like it!

**Asher’s POV**

 

I stepped off the stool. I felt excruciating pain in my neck. I couldn't breathe. I felt myself being ripped from my body as if I was a snail being ripped from its shell. I looked around, I was hanging from the rope in my closet, but the pain hasn't gone yet. I still felt broken inside. I still felt the emotional hurt from the way everyone I loved, hated gay people. I sat on my bed and stared at myself. I fell asleep.

 

I woke to my Mum opening the door. She looks all around for me. I tried to yell out to her but she can’t hear me. She looks into the wardrobe and screams, I try to hug her but I go right through her. I look down at my hands, they are translucent. I see Dad rush into the room. He looks at me and starts to cry. This is weird because I’ve never seen him cry. He tries to get Mum out of the room until Jacob runs it.

 

He looks at my lifeless body and runs over to it and pulls my leg “Wake up Ashie! Wake Up!!” He begs.

 

I run to where he is but I just go through him. Dad drags both of them out of my room. I sit on my bed and start to weep. I stay there for a few minutes.

 

Dad comes back into the room and grabs my letters and takes one last pained look at my body. I want to hug him but I know it useless. I stay there just staring at the wall, I don't know for how long. I heard a car pull up outside. I heard people coming up the stairs.

 

The Paramedics walk into the room, the man who has come with another lady, “Such a waste, I wonder why he did it.” The man says. She shakes her head and helps the man take my body and put it in a black body bag. They zip it up and they leave. I sit on my bed again. I bury my head in my hands and cry.

 

The door bangs open and someone leaps onto my bed and starts hugging my pillow. It is Kyle. He is crying so much it hurts me inside. I lie beside him knowing that he won’ be able to see me just partially hugging him. He stays here for a few minutes till Dad comes in and takes him out of the room. I decide to get up and follow him.

 

We get to the lounge and I see Mum and Jacob hugging. Jacob is crying Mum is crying and Kyle is too. Dad has his brave face on but I can see he wants to cry. I sit on Kyle’s knee like I always did when I was sad. Kyle opens his letter and reads it.

 

He reads the first sentence and breaks down. I feel like a total dick. He pulls himself back together and reads the rest of it. His expression doesn't change. It stays pained as it has been the whole time he has been here. I get up and run out of the house to go to the nearest park. It is empty so I just sit on the swing and stare at the sky. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I have a mini heart attack. There is an elderly looking lady dressed in robes that look decades old, she is also as translucent as me.

 

“Hello Asher.” She says calmly.

 

I am panicking. I scream and jump off the swing. She just chuckles.

 

“My name is Celeste, I have been watching over you since you were born.”

 

I look at her like she is a person who has fingers on her face.

 

“I was your Mothers Grandmother. You took the same path as me.” She pauses. “To become a Guardian.”

 

“I-I-I-I didn't choose this!” I stutter.

 

“No you didn’t, you were chosen to be a Guardian when you were born.”

 

“Why are you here?” I ask her.

 

“To guide you of course! Come on we have much to talk about great grandson!” She says as she wanders off. I run off to be with her.

 

“You were there the whole time?!” I ask her incredulously.

 

“Yes I was, I saw everything.”

 

I redden.

 

“Oh Asher! I did give you your private time!” She chuckles.

 

I mumble a thanks. Celeste stops by a park bench. We sit.

 

“What’s going to happen now?” I ask.

 

“Well, you are going to come to the house of the Guardians later but now I will tell you about what I do. I am a Shadow, which is what you are at the moment until we find your purpose in the Guardian’s. A Shadow is like a Ghost, except Ghost’s can sometimes be seen by a human. A Shadow is invisible to humans but not to any other branch of the Guardian family.” She explains.

 

“How many branches are there?” I ask.

 

“There are four branches; Shadows, Ghosts, Keepers and Blanks. Shadows watch over their chosen mortal and don't have any contact until their mortal dies but they also keep them from other supernatural things. Ghosts are the peacekeepers, they communicate to a select few humans to tell them what needs done to keep the human race alive. Keepers, now these are interesting, they can take the form of their mortal body before they became a Guardian, but they can also take the form of a shadow. Keepers pretty much look after their mortal and they sometimes befriend them, making it easier to look after them.” I nod, and sit there just taking it all in.

 

“What about the Blanks?” I ask.

 

Her face darkens.

 

“Blanks, well Blanks make death happen. They will find any mortal and devise a way of making them die in the most painful way. Thankfully there are only a few Blanks around now.” I definitely don't want to meet a Blank.

 

“What happens when your mortal dies? What’s going to happen to you?” I ask.

 

“Me? I will find another mortal in need of a Guardian.”

 

I nod we sit in silence for a few minutes.

 

“By the way you never get hungry or thirsty so you won’t have to worry about that.” She points out.

 

**Six Hours Later**

 

We get to a big white mansion, the stereotypical mansion with white pillars and a big door. “This is the ‘House of the Guardians’ third division.” Celeste states.

 

Celeste earlier showed me how to pass through solid objects, you just have to focus on the object and you will go through. We walk to the door and go inside. Celeste walks through the maze of hallways till we get to a stairway.

 

“Now Asher, through that door is the key to what kind of Guardian you turn out to be. Just go along with whatever he says.” She said worriedly.

 

“Okay, be back soon I hope!” I say.

 

She nods and I walk up the stairs. I open the door. The room is dark and cold. The only thing in the room is a chair. I close the door. There is a bright flash and I turn to look at the now occupied chair. There is a balding man looking at me.

“Welcome young Asher.” He says in a deep voice.

 

“Hi” I squeak I cover my mouth in surprise at my voice crack.

The old man just chuckles slightly. He gets out of his chair and walks over to me.

 

“Hold still.” He says.

 

I do and he places his hands on my head and thumbs on my temples. My skull fells as it is going to implode! I yell out in pain but remain standing. The room flashes blue and the man takes his hands away from my head.

 

He looks at me and mutters “Keeper.” There is another blinding flash and he is gone. I lean up against the wall while I regain my vision, should I be happy to be a Keeper? It sounds better than a Blank anyway.

 

I open the door and walk down the stairs, when I reach the bottom Celeste is standing there smiling.

 

“So…What did you get?” She asked in a rather upbeat voice.

 

“Keeper!” I say excitedly.

 

She gives me a big hug and kiss on the top of my head.

 

“Come on, bedtime! My little Keeper!” She says. She may look old and fragile but she doesn't act it! She leads me to one of the many rooms in the mansion it has a double bed and a bedside cabinet.

 

I get into the bed and think about recent events. It’s amazing how she's taken me in like a son even though I’ve only known her for a few hours, but i suppose she's known me my whole life.

 

Anyway she's the nicest person I have ever known. I start to think about Kyle, how he must be feeling terrible.

 

I start to weep and think how I left everyone behind. I promise myself that I will talk with Kyle one night soon to give him closure. I think about what my little brother is doing right now. I feel like I’ve messed up everyone’s lives now. Finally I drift into a restless slumber.

 

I wake to a loud rapping on the door, accompanied by the voice of Celeste.

 

“Get up! Places to go, mortals to see!” She said in a cherry sing song voice. I get up and greet her in the hallway.

 

“It’s about time! Today’s your funeral so we are going to go to that then find you a suitable mortal to guide!”

 

The thought of my funeral suddenly re-depressed me. Oh well best get it over and done with.

 

“Okay lets go.” I say.

 

We leave the House of the Guardians and make our way to the local church where the ceremony is being held.

 

“This will be hard for you, I know but you need to stay hidden throughout this. We don’t want to give anyone unnecessary heart attacks!” She says cackling by the end. I just roll my eyes.

 

“I don’t even know how to become visible yet!” I exclaim.

 

“Oh that’s easy, just think of your mortal form and you will become it. Just don’t do it within the next few hours okay?”

 

I nod.

 

We reach the chapel by the cemetery and I see people filling the building all wearing black. We walk through the doors, accidentally walking through some people. We stand by my casket, it is black with gold handles and silver designs on it. I start to weep. Celeste pulls me into a warm hug.

 

We stand throughout the opening of the ceremony, I see Kyle in a black suit and…A NEON BLUE TIE!!! He remembered my favourite colour! He looked terrible, but he had his brave face on.

 

He sat in the front row beside my Mum and Dad. My family looked terrible also. I felt guilty. When it was Kyle’s time for a speech my heart was beating faster. I walked up beside him, and leaned on his shoulder, even though I went through it felt real. Celeste started tearing up.

 

He started his speech. It touched my heart. By the end of it I was in hysterics. Celeste had to drag me away from him and comfort me. When the ceremony was finished the song ‘From Here on Out’ by The Killers started playing. Somebody must have known it was my favourite song. I was happy it was playing so I started to sing along.

 

By the end of the song Celeste was looking at me open mouthed.

 

“You are a GREAT singer! I can’t believe I didn't realise it before!” She exclaimed. The rest of the ‘Battle Born’ album was playing now.

 

My casket was carried out of the church and taken to a hole in the ground.

 

There was a lowering thingy, people were milling around. My pail bearers Kyle, Dad, Granddad and my Uncle Albert carried the casket over to the hole. People said their last words. I heard them all. When Kyle said his I just about broke down again but kept composed. Kyle placed a picture of us on my casket and then dumped a load of dirt on to my coffin.

 

By the end of the burial everyone but my family and Kyle had left.

 

They put a cross at the head of the grave. Kyle took out a permanent marker and wrote ‘Asher Clarke, My Best Friend’. I broke down and sat on the ground. Celeste sat beside me.

 

“That was beautiful.” She said.

 

We sat there for about twenty minutes until she got up and grabbed my hand to lead me away.

 

We were walking back to the Guardian House but we passed my old house. There were a few cars parked outside, one of them I recognised as Kyle’s parents. I had an urge to go inside one last time. I looked at Celeste, she nodded and I walked in. I went straight to my old bedroom. The door was open and I could hear whimpering.

 

I saw Kyle sitting on my bed. Kyle needed to know it wasn't his fault. I had no way of telling him this. I went into Dad’s office and concentrated on my mortal form. I look at my hands, they have gone solid everything is real about me now.

 

I write a note saying ‘It’s not your fault Kyle, please forgive me?’

 

I look out the hallway cautiously and walk to my old room. I throw the letter onto the floor, I then focus on my Shadow form. I turn back to translucency. I run out of the house and join up with Celeste. I told her what I did. She told me it was the right thing to do. We walked back to Guardian House. Once we got there Celeste brings me to a room with a couch and TV. We sit on the couch and talk about nothing important.

 

“Now Asher, we need to think about getting you a mortal to guide, I was thinking somewhere in Oceania? Just so we can get far enough from here.” Celeste said.

 

“Um…Where exactly?”

 

“Well, I was thinking about a boy your age in Wellington, New Zealand?” She said.

 

“Hmmm that’s a LONG way away from here…What about you? Where are you going to go?”

 

“Hmm, I’ll find someone there too.”

 

“How do we get there exactly?”

 

“Well we could fly? Or go by Boat?”

 

“Fly! I’ve never been in a plane before!”

 

“Okay! Neither have I!” She said, as old as she looks she sure is easily excited! She only looks about sixty.

 

“Celeste?” I say.

 

“Hmm?” She replies

 

“How old are you?”

 

“Never ask a woman her age!” She exclaims winking.

 

“But seriously I am sixty two, when you are a shadow you don't age on the outside but on the inside you do. You however will age no matter what because you have a mortal form!”

 

The door opens and three middle age men and two middle age women enter the room.

 

“Hey Celeste! Who’s the new boy?” One of the women ask.

 

“Hiya Carol, this is Asher, he is my Great Grandson and newly appointed Keeper!” She says smugly.

 

“Wonderful…I take it you aren't staying long?”

 

“No we are off to New Zealand tomorrow.”

 

“Ohhh…”

 

I want to turn on the TV but I cant pick the remote up. Then I realise I’m a Keeper, so I focus on my mortal body, I then grab the remote and turn on the TV.

 

“Oh! So long since I have seen the news!” One of the older men exclaim. I wonder what they do instead of watching the news if they always sit on this couch…we sit and watch the news until I start getting tired. I turn off the TV disappointing the others and walk off to bed. I get in to my bed and fall asleep, emotionally exhausted.

 

The next morning Celeste wakes me up so we can go to the airport. We walk there and follow some of the other people who are boarding the flight to Sydney. We get on the plane and sit in someone else, it felt weird to be sitting inside someone. Once we got off the long flight we walk to another plane and repeat the same procedure except this time our destination is Wellington, New Zealand.

 

We finally arrive in New Zealand, It is raining but it just passes through us. Celeste and I walk through the terminal of the airport un-noticed as always and we walk out the main doors.

 

“Oh! I forgot, we might need some money! I have my Guardian card with me so we can use that, I think it still has a few hundred thousand left from my previous life. It’s just been sitting around collecting interest.” She said.

“How do we find somewhere to use it?!” I asked.

 

“Well it just goes in a normal ATM but the mortals cant see the screen. Look there’s one!”

 

Sure enough there is a ATM with nobody there, Celeste pulls out a small pouch from her robes and grabs a credit card with ‘GUARDIANS’ written on it. She puts it in the slot and the screen goes black then flashes gold. She puts in her PIN and it shows up with numerous options. She pushes ‘Balance’ and waits a few seconds. A digit flashed up on screen and she just about screamed.

 

“GOOD LORD! I HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS!!! PARTY!!” She yelled.

 

I chuckle. “Yea and who's gonna party with us?”

 

“Nobody! But we will somehow! Now lets go!” She told me to change into my Mortal form so we could get to our destination. She told me to tell the driver to take us to the suburb of Kaiwharawhara (Pronounced: Kai-fara-fara).

 

He drove us there oblivious to Celeste. She handed me some money for the taxi which I could grab with my mortal hands and give it to the driver with ease. We got out at a corner by the main road.

 

“Right come on! Let’s go find you a suitable mortal!” Celeste said. I changed back into my ‘Shadow’ form and felt instantly drawn down the road.

 

“I can feel it this way!” I exclaim.

 

“Yea that’s what happens, come on follow it!”

 

I lead us round the twisty hilly streets until I came to a stop in front of a big fancy house. It was quite modern, had grey panels and big square windows that gave a view of the Wellington harbour.

 

“Wow, nice house.” Celeste said.

 

“Yea…it is.”

 

“Right! Let’s go!”

 

We walk into the house and I felt something pulling me towards the stairs.

 

Celeste followed behind me, I walked up the stairs and got to a hallway, something was telling me to go to the third door on the left. So I did.

 

I went through the door and was greeted by a beautiful sight. the windows looked upon the harbour and let a good amount of light in.

 

There was a queen size bed, a glass desk by the window and a boy in the corner. He was sitting on a beanbag chair on his laptop. His music was playing softly from his iPod dock. It was ‘I’m Just A Kid’ by Simple Plan. I went to sit on his bed which was located beside his beanbag.

 

Celeste sat there too. I was entranced by the boy. He had light brown hair in a Dakota Goyo type style and amazing greenish blue eyes. He had a small petite nose and luscious red lips. His face was oval shaped and he had hardly any zits apart from a few on the side of his face. I tore my eyes away from him. His room had a few posters of bands like Simple Plan and Birds Of Tokyo.

 

We had similar tastes in music by the looks of it. I was curious to see what he was doing on his laptop so I went to have a look. He was looking at ‘Nifty’, I was surprised to learn he was gay. Too bad he's mortal.

 

“You can still have a relationship with him Asher.” She said.

 

“Huh? What?”

 

“You can still have a relationship with a mortal, since you are a keeper you have both Mortal and Shadow bodies. So you can choose between a shadow or a mortal.” She explained quietly.

 

“How does that work?” I ask.

 

“Well you assume your mortal form and stay in it, you can still see shadows but nobody else can. You would have to go to school and go home etc but you will have to have a mortal caregiver that can look after you and sign all your schooling documents.

 

“You can get one from the Guardians, they will send one who is willing to come here and take care of you. You will have money since I don't need any. You could buy a house near here and live close to him. But you will have to stay close to him at school, befriending him would help.”

 

“Hmm, so is this like another chance at life or something?”

 

“Pretty much. If you do decide to just be friends that would help too. One power us Guardians posses is mind reading. You can read your chosen mortals mind in shadow form only. When you are in mortal form you get hungry, need to go to the bathroom feel pain etc.”

 

“Okay let’s give it a go!”

 

“First you need to claim him as your mortal, just place your hands on his temples and you will feel his emotions and thoughts run through your mind.”

 

I nodded and did as I was told. My hands were placed on his temples and I could feel his pain and sadness running up my arms to my brain. I separated his emotions from my own. I stood up and looked at Celeste.

 

“His name is Hope Weir.” I said

 

“Now you will know when he's in trouble, mortal form or shadow.” Celeste said.

 

I felt tired. Celeste noticed and told me to sleep on his bed. I fell onto it and started to sleep.

 

I awoke in the bed, but there was no one in the room with me. I glanced at the clock. 6:34pm, he must be having dinner. I walk downstairs and look in the dining room. The family had four people, Hope, a little girl and a Mum and Dad. Everyone but Hope was talking animatedly, he sat there eating and giving the occasional input to the conversation. I sat in one of empty chairs by Hope. I reach out to touch Hope’s soft looking hair, I do and he doesn't feel anything. It’s soft and suits him perfectly.

 

He is thinking about how his family is going to react to his being gay, he thinks about what school will be like.

 

He already has no reason to look forward to going to school so why should he stay. I wanted to hug him desperately but I couldn’t, I was too absorbed in his thoughts. Celeste walks in and notices me rubbing his hair.

 

“I made contact with the New Zealand division of Guardians. They have a house in the area and a free caregiver for you.” She said softly.

 

“Uh oh um thanks! When do we move in?” I asked snapped out of his train of thoughts.

 

“Well he's waiting outside, and don't worry I made sure he isn't homophobic.”

 

“How?”

 

“I asked the Guardians to ask him” She shrugged.

I pulled myself away from Hope and went outside. There was a man on the side of the road, he looked pretty well off as he was standing beside a flashy looking Mercedes Benz.

 

He was tall, had a head of brown hair and brown eyes. He looked a bit menacing with his muscles bulging out of his tee shirt.

 

I changed into my mortal form and walked closer to him.

 

“Hello?” I said timidly.

 

“Huh? Oh hey kid, I’m Andrew but you can call me Andy if you want.” He said, his voice was deep.

 

“I’m Asher.” I said timidly again.

 

“Oh quit being scared of me! I’m not gonna hurt ya!” He laughed. I blush.

 

“Right let’s get us to our new house.” I looked over at Celeste she nodded and we all got into the car. We drive for literally three-hundred meters and we stop.

 

“Welcome Home!” Andy said.

 

“Ehhhh? We drove like three-hundred meters!” I exclaim.

 

“Aaannndddd….” He said rolling his eyes.

 

I just get out and walk to the door, Celeste walks behind me and I go into the house. It’s a big three floor house. Glass windows show a view of the harbour. The living area is open plan and modern. Andy comes in and whistles.

 

“Whew! Nice place, now I remember why I took this position!”

 

“Haha, yea it’s pretty cool!” I say.

 

I wander up the suspended stairs and look for a room for me. I open the second door. It has a floor to ceiling view of the harbour and a walk in wardrobe. I walk further in and spot another door in the wardrobe. I open it and there is a ensuite bathroom!

 

“I CLAIM THIS ROOM!” I yell to Celeste and Andy. The room is bare so we need to go out and buy some furniture.

 

I walk back to the lounge and see Celeste standing by the windows. I change back to shadow form and put my arm around her waist.

 

“Thank you.” I said.

 

“Yea, that’s okay.” She mumbled. I pull her into a hug. We hug for a few minutes and then she speaks up.

 

“Come on, let’s go meet the neighbours!”

 

“Wh-hat n-no!” I stutter.

 

“Well it’s now or later so I pick now then we can sleep on the couch because we have no beds. Only couches. Not even food!” She says.

 

I just nod in defeat. “Okay.”

 

I have no idea where Andy went so I yell for him and he comes down the stairs.

 

“You haven't been on the third floor yet have you?” He smiles.

 

“Umm no…Why?”

 

“Because there is a freaking POOL!!”

 

“Awesome! Now let’s go to meet the neighbours!”

We walk over to the Weir’s house and Andy presses the doorbell.

 

“Hello?” Hope’s Mum says when she opens the door.

 

“Hi! We’re your neighbours! Just come to say hi.” Andy said.

 

“Okay, come in then.” She said. She reminded me of Harry Potter’s Aunt Petunia, uptight.

 

“HOPE! COME DOWN HERE PLEASE.” She hollered up the stairs. She smiled at me and beckoned us to the kitchen. Mr Weir was sitting at the breakfast bar on his laptop, the little girl was colouring in a picture at the dinner table.

 

“My names Angela Weir, this is my husband Mark Weir, our daughter Ashley and our son Hope should be here soon.” She said pointing to everyone. Mr Weir got up and shook both of our hands and went back to work.

 

“Well I’m Andrew and this is Asher.” Andy said pointing to me.

 

“Hi Mrs. Weir.” I nodded to her.

 

“Yes Mum?” Hope said from the door.

 

“Don’t be rude! Come and introduce yourself to our new neighbours!” She admonishes.

 

“Sorry. Hi I’m Hope, nice to meet you.” He says monotonously as if it is a pre recorded message. I saw Celeste out of the corner of my eye and smiled shyly.

 

“Hi I’m Asher, but you can call me Ash.” I said smiling. He looked at me confused for a few seconds and then reverted to his normal self.

 

“Why don't you take Asher up to your room and get to know him while the adults talk.” His Mother said.

 

He nodded and we left the room. I follow him up the stairs and to his bedroom, we walk in and he sits on his bed and indicates for me to sit in his office chair.

 

“Wow! You like Simple Plan to?!” I ask in a surprised tone, I know he does but I want to talk with him.

 

“Yea, I do.” He replies quietly.

 

“Awesome! Me to.” I say smiling at him.

 

He gets up and opens his drawer in his desk and reveals a lot of CD’s.

 

“Holy Jesus!” I exclaim.

 

He blushes and mumbles something incoherent. I scan through the drawer and salivate over his magnificent collection. Green Day, Simple Plan, The Killers, Ronan Parke, Greyson Chance, Evanescence and so many more! I picked up the ‘Battle Born’ album.

 

“This is my favourite album.” I say, I can feel the tears welling up but I blink them back.

 

“I prefer Sawdust, better selection of songs.” He says, yay! I’m getting somewhere with him.

 

“Favourite song?” I ask him.

 

“All The Pretty Faces.” He answers immediately.

 

“That’s alright but I prefer Change Your Mind.” I say. I scan through his albums and I come across the new album Direct Hits.

 

“Jaysus! This only just come out!”

 

“Yea, I got it on Pre Order. What’s your favourite song from The Killers?” He asks.

 

“From Here On Out. Awesome song, awesome message. How about you?”

 

“Yea, you could say that. Heart Of A Girl.” He says.

For the first time this whole time I sensed a true smile. Not a fake one. No, a true down to earth smile. We carry on our conversation about music and we are interrupted by Andy saying it was time to go. Celeste was behind him, smiling.

 

“Okay then, see you on Monday at school Hope, or maybe before that!” I said. His face visibly dimmed at the mention of school.

 

“Okay. Goodbye.” He said, he all of a sudden got quiet and reserved. Hmmm…I’ll come see him tomorrow after we get furniture. We say goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weir and head home.

 

“Thank god! Those guys are so uptight! Hate to be their son!” He said.

 

Celeste chuckled. “Yes, I am going to struggle with them! I can’t spend too much time with them or I’m going to throttle her! I laughed and we went inside.

 
span style="font-size:1.2em;line-height:1.3em;">Wellllll….Here is chapter one…hope you guys like it!
Copyright © 2015 connorwhite104; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..