Jump to content

Albus Potter and the Founders Room

There are currently no reviews.
Fandoms: Harry Potter
Sub-genres: Adventure, Low Fantasy

Fan Fiction Next Gen Harry Potter Universe. Will not contain sex (they are 11!) will contain much pre-teen angst (some of it romantic) and a magical mystery. Albus Potter, Rose Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy and their new friends uncover a deadly mystery which may end the magic of Hogwarts forever. Will they stop it in time to save their new school.

Albus Potter and Rose Weasley are finally heading off to their first year at Hogwarts, but they quickly begin to realize that the school is not exactly like the stories their parents have told them. Things are breaking down in the school where nothing is as it seems and it lands on the shoulders of some of Hogwarts newest students to figure out why. Will the two children of such famous wizards be able to save their school before it falls down around their ears.
© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; (1998-present)(J.K.Rowling)She owns All rights to the world and many of these characters.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..