Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 3,444 Words
  • 3,169 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 24. Chapter 24 Insights

Warning! Mature subject matter with graphic descriptions of sex, including sex with cousins.

Chapter 24

Insights

We entered our cabin and Dennis started up his monster stereo system selecting his current favorite country pop play list. He sat down next to me on our couch and we both automatically put our feet up on our coffee table. He grabbed my hand and turned to me and started sending in a rush.

{Abel III, I know you did a scan of your dad when you first came into your power and from everything I have learned, there are several things you have not yet come to terms with and are just avoiding. Your dad is like everyone else, a very sexual being and so is your grandfather. I know you were taught about the “Great Blight” and how it decimated human populations. Did you not get the part that analyzed the survivors and possible reasons why?

My parents taught me that an analysis of who survived and why, showed those people with inherently good genes to start, especially those who had very little nanite gene therapy to correct various deficiencies had a higher survival rate. That factor coupled with people who had very strong and active sex drives pushed their survival rates even higher. This resulted in a classic case of natural selection driven by the blight. Healthier people with good inherited genes who were active sexually were more likely to survive. This happened on a population wide scale over a couple of generations. The human race has recovered its population to an unbelievable extent after being decimated about half a millennium ago. And it did so with a severe imbalance of the sexes, which continues to this day. It did so because the survivors all share a common trait, an extremely active sex drive.

I know I have asked you to scan me deeply several times but I never sensed that you ever looked at why there was a ten year difference in ages between my brother and I. It is because my parents took advantage of the government incentives for surrogates. My mother had two children by surrogate impregnation between Travis and I and two more after I was born and before we moved to the Starview Space station when I was sixteen. Children need to undergo gestation and development on a planet to develop properly. Children born and raised in low gravity would never be able to endure a full one g gravity and would be stuck in space.

Your dad, due to his active and early sex drive came to the Silverspin at only age fourteen and to this day limits his visits to planets as he has extreme discomfort at a full one g of gravity. The day he came to get you when you turned sixteen was his last planetary visit per Kade and he further said he doesn't remember the time prior to that your dad visited a planet and subjected himself to a full one g gravity. Likewise, your grandfather and great-grandfather spent all their time in space from an early age.

They were and continue to be confined to a relatively small spaceship for most of their lives and they all have very high sex drives, which they cannot repress. While you may think that your “Ice Prince” phase was just a misunderstanding due to you being clueless, your family remains convinced that your self-control far exceeds any human understanding. This was reinforced once they became aware of your true sexual prowess and appetite. That you continue to avoid sexual contact with your family save for your cousins remains a source of concern for them. On a ship where everyone is male and oversexed with a need to orgasm at least twice a day or more, to them it appears to be a personal rejection and they feel guilty as a result. Since you are now in a personal relationship with me, their sense of rejection is somewhat mitigated, but it continues to be a sensitive issue for them.}

While it took less than half a minute for Dennis to make that send, I was stunned into silence for several minutes considering the import of what he sent. All that time, he continued to hold my hand and look into my eyes as he was reading my internal turmoil through our shared link. It had never occurred to me that my behavior would cause my family to feel I was rejecting them. For all my vaunted ability to “read” others since I came into my powers I had blindly missed this important point and I wondered what else I was missing.

Dennis replied, “not much. I think your well developed sense of boundaries and privacy have blinded you in regard to these personal sensibilities, however, I think in all other areas your perceptions have been stunningly accurate in comparison. I also think that your own self-perception was not as an “ice prince” but rather as someone too young and too sexually unappealing for so long that it inhibited your own sexual development and socialization. Almost everyone has lots more sexual experience at seventeen than you do at twenty-three. Your cousins are not unusually uninhibited or sexually active, they are normal. So are the rest of your family and the crew.”

Dennis said that with such sincerity that I could not help but believe him and that was another epiphany. It put all my thoughts and beliefs about my family and my own lifestyle into a new perspective. Instead of stewing further about it, I decided to act and Dennis being perceptive was ready and we were soon involved in one of the most passionate kisses of our young relationship. Things got steamier and we were soon ripping the clothes off the other to enjoy flesh to flesh contact and then somehow we were on the floor writhing together. In our mind-melded state, thought became action and action became frenzied and we were soon both screaming in ecstasy as we both reached simultaneous orgasms. That somehow did not slow our passions very much. We gathered ourselves and made for the bed for another round that progressed to a hot sixty-nine where we again rode our passions to another explosion.

Still not sated, I rolled Dennis from his side onto his back and raised his legs and began to rim him hungrily. Impatiently, he pulled me forward over him and said, “Fuck me senseless now!” I needed no further encouragement and proceeded to do just that. As it was so soon after our prior explosive releases we lasted quite a long time as we rocked together. In our shared sensations, we each fully experienced the slow sensory build in the other as I slammed my hips forward and Dennis bucked back against me. The sweat and the funky smells added to the experience and finally the last hill was climbed and we enjoyed a long slow release with my cum drizzling into Dennis' ass while his seeped from his engorged cock against our sweaty abs tightly pressed together. We lay there marinating in our shared essence enjoying the total sensation of being joined both physically and mentally, Dennis' legs wrapped around my waist and his feet locked against my ass. This was as close to Nirvana as one could hope to get. As we drifted into a post-coital slumber, Dennis' legs slowly unwrapped and stretched out flat, but he continued to hold me on top of him as we both enjoyed the pressure of contact in our twenty percent gravity on board ship.

It was a couple of hours later that we both came to the decision that we needed to pee and get cleaned up as we separated and raced to the toilet and shower. We enjoyed a leisurely shower and were surprised at our body’s resilience as we both rose to the occasion again. Dennis slipped into me from behind as he reached around and massaged me with body wash and soon had me bucking back against him. It didn't take long and our final orgasm of the night was ridden to the usual conclusion. As we rinsed and dried we realized we still had to strip our bed and remake it with clean linens, which we barely managed to do before we tumbled into bed in a pile of intertwined limbs and fell deeply asleep sometime past 2:00 hours.

                   

The next two days went by in a hurry as we hurtled through normal space toward the space station Houston. This was the shakedown cruise for all our new upgrades and everything was working as expected except that our gravity and inertial compensator system was taxed into the danger zone by our abrupt deceleration. The inertial dampers were wound right up to their breaking limit and Kade increased apparent gravity on the ship to fifty percent well before we docked with the space station to use up some of that energy. Once we were docked, he increased gravity to fifty-five percent and sold the remaining excess to the station through an umbilical connection.

The military search team was waiting for us and we were waiting for them. The crew kept busy delivering the cargo and storing the new cargo and supplies we were taking on. With a stop of only about thirty-six hours there was much to do and little time for worrying about the military inspectors. The inspectors wanted and received access to our logs and the J&J twins were busy scanning everyone aboard as well. I was busy scanning them as they were busy scanning us and I was delighted to find that they were somewhat disappointed that everyone on our ship was so ordinary.

They had encountered a buzzing sensation similar to what they encountered when scanning a military ship when outside our ship, but once inside that disappeared and everyone checked out normal to their perceptions. They were somewhat surprised to see that so many of us seemed to have really good natural shields. But then they realized most of us had been in space for several years living in close proximity to each other and they assumed that like other ships, we developed our natural shields as a matter of privacy where people get to know each other almost too well. They had encountered the phenomenon before and that worked to our advantage just as I suspected it would.

Hal kept a very low profile throughout the inspection and did not reveal in any way his true abilities as a very advanced AI. The military inspectors were very much interested in the recent upgrades and how they performed as they had monitored our rapid in system approach and rapid deceleration as well and remarked that our energy profile more nearly approached that of a super fast luxury liner rather than a cargo ship. We had made the voyage in record time for us, shaving at least a week to ten days off our best record for traveling between Alpha Centauri and Armstrong's World. Grandfather reminded them that for us time was money and that the upgrades would be money well spent as we could make our deliveries faster and use that fact to market our service.

We left on time the next day and made our way rapidly to the transit point on the other side of the system from where we entered it and it still took four more days. Those days were spent doing our routine work and wondering whether we would again encounter the Guardian. It was during this time that Hal once again asked for a family meeting to discuss what he had gleaned from the data dump Dennis and I had sent him while we were scanning the Guardian during our last transit. It was held on the last evening after supper on the day before we would arrive at the transit point.

Hal spoke through the loudspeaker on Grandfather's terminal as well as doing a sending to those of us who were active telepaths. He started with saying, “It appears my initial analysis was woefully inadequate. The entity we refer to as the Guardian is most likely three to five billion years old and is the youngest of the twelve Sentinels assigned to the Milky Way Galaxy. The data indicates that all the major galaxies have Sentinels that provide some balance between order and chaos, both of which are essential for the existence of our universe. These Sentinels are independent of what we refer to as the Elders located in our galaxy. However, they do communicate with the Elders and cooperate with them when it suits their goal.”

“The Elders do travel between galaxies and various races of Elders are found throughout our super cluster of galaxies. The Elders in our galaxy, the Milky Way have by comparison, existed no more than one or two billion years. The oldest Elder race in our super cluster is no more than three or four billion years old. The information indicates that some Elder races retain a corporal body, but that some other Elder races have ascended into entirely a mental realm connected to and part of this super cluster. ”

“By way of contrast, the earliest known mammal on Earth was a squirrel like creature that lived about two hundred million years ago. Our Universe is between thirteen and fifteen billion years old and the Sentinel believes that there are other Universes beyond this one that may exist in parallel dimensions as well as intersecting ones that are organized in closely similar ways to completely divergent ones. The numbers and possibilities entertained by the Sentinel are so numerous as to make my processors hurt and are beyond the comprehension of any human. To the Sentinels, reality is a mathematical construct with which we interact. Over time, they have developed the ability to manipulate the construct in several ways without destroying the overall balance and thus have become able to travel in time within their assigned areas.”

“To them the most essential building blocks of our reality in this Universe are time, mass, gravity, space, order and chaos. The mathematical formulas are almost endless and I have not begun to follow their reasoning completely, but I have no doubt they are elegant proofs of their concepts.”

“The most surprising discovery so far is that the Sentinels consider telepathy and psychic talent to be one of the basic markers for an intelligent species capable of surviving evolutionary pressures and maturing into an Elder race. There are some memory fragments in the data you sent indicating the Guardian has been visiting both the past and the future trying to discern when or if psychic ability manifests to any significant degree in the human species. So we know he is looking for it. Based on the hubris of the Guardian, I do not expect that he discerned that you lightly read him as he expects any telepath from such an immature race to be a somewhat blunt instrument and not something that humans would be able to do discreetly. His first encounter with Abel III was an unguarded encounter and Abel III actively answered and challenged him. The second encounter was with our group psychic shield and that is what really bothered him, as that was totally unexpected. I think we need to find out next time we travel in intra-space and he becomes detectable, whether he became aware of the joint read by Abel III and Dennis after the fact.”

“It is too dangerous!” my grandfather responded at once.

“Abel III and I will be the judge of that” Dennis confidently replied.

Grandfather turned on him ready to respond when I interjected, “Dennis has the right of it.”

The room became silent as everyone turned to me. “We are what we are and we cannot be less than our destiny.”

My cousins watched all this with trepidation and excitement wrestling with a sense of wonder. Dad and Kade were cautiously optimistic. Drew and Grandfather were wondering if they were getting too old for all the challenges and changes. Dennis and I were confident that we would make the right decisions together.

As that seemed to settle the question, we bid everyone a good night. I indicated to Steve and Bill that they should accompany us to our cabin, which they did. They were a bundle of questions and we tried to answer them as best we could. Dennis turned his stereo on and I pulled some Coke's from the fridge and we all kicked back and tried to make some sense of the conclusions that Hal had provided. Steve speculated that perhaps the Sentinels were Angels and Bill laughed.

At that point, Hal's spoke through the stereo speakers, “The Sentinels arrived several billion years after the big bang or creation event. If the creation myths have any validity, the Sentinels are lesser beings perhaps created by the Creator at a later time to facilitate this reality. Angels are another matter entirely. One which the Sentinels have apparently considered but from the fragmentary information regarding their possible existence which I received in the data dump from Abel III's and Dennis' probe, it is a matter on which I cannot even speculate.”

Bill then said, “Hal, do you monitor everyone on board the Silverspin?”

Hal hesitated and then quietly said, “Yes.” Then he added, “I monitor the family closely and monitor the crew a little less closely. It is at the expressed request of my captain and your uncle.”

At that, both Bill and Steve became a little embarrassed and in a moment of clarity I saw the humor in the situation and laughed out loud. Dennis joined me and we soon had the two of them jumping on us and tickling us. The melee turned into a groping session and all of us being healthy males, it soon progressed into a make-out session. Somewhere along the line we ended up naked, in bed and being outrageously sexy as I plowed Steve's bubble butt and Dennis plowed Bill's luscious ass.

As we jointly read my cousins, we could clearly see that they were pleased to be sharing intimacy. Dennis and I were joined through our psychic bond and I was feeling his sensations as he was feeling mine. Additionally, as we were jointly reading the brothers, we tamped down their passion several times as we edged them and made it last and last. Somehow Dennis and I were able to help each other maintain control and our lovemaking went on and on. Finally, we climbed our peak one more time and as everyone was ready to explode we let our shared orgasms overtake us all. It was shattering and my cousins believed they had never experienced anything like it. It really was a defining moment in our relationship, as they firmly believed we were magical.

The session left us all sweaty and very fragrant in a funky sort of way as we lay there in our post orgasmic bliss. Suddenly, all four of us were dashing for the toilet and the shower. Dennis and I headed directly to the shower, while Steve jostled past Bill and sat on the commode to release a torrent of cum that I had deposited earlier. He was soon pushed off as Bill released a similar torrent of cum courtesy of Dennis. They then joined us in the shower, where our rock show sound and light show was playing a sensuous jazz number. Dennis turned to Steve and I turned to Bill and we began soaping them up and they in turn took the shower gel and soaped us up. We were unsurprised when my cousins each took up positions behind us and speared us with their newly erected phalluses and reached around us to pump our just hardened prongs. In the steamy sexy environment none of us lasted very long. We rinsed thoroughly and then started the dryer function and finished drying with clean towels. As we exited the shower, Steve and Bill bade us goodnight as they strutted naked to their cabins.

Dennis and I were left to strip the bed and remake it with fresh linen for the second time that day. We then put the bed linens and the towels from the shower in the refresher unit along with the random bits of uniforms scattered around and went to bed. We went sound asleep with me spooned back against Dennis' chest. We felt it had been a productive few days of insights, and we again shared a dream of traveling the stars and discovering the secrets of the cosmos.

As always, thanks for reading! Also thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to comment. All errors are mine and if you spot any please PM me!
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A selective survival trait ! Wow that was a clever explanation of why sex plays a huge part in the lives of every human. And it certainly seems to have released a few inhibitions in Abel and caused a new sensual awareness and need for intimacy. Not that I'm complaining, I think it will strengthen his bond with Dennis, and the images you create are rather hot. :P Plus it's nice to see Dennis assert himself.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/14/2014 04:35 PM, Timothy M. said:
A selective survival trait ! Wow that was a clever explanation of why sex plays a huge part in the lives of every human. And it certainly seems to have released a few inhibitions in Abel and caused a new sensual awareness and need for intimacy. Not that I'm complaining, I think it will strengthen his bond with Dennis, and the images you create are rather hot. :P Plus it's nice to see Dennis assert himself.
Thank-you. Human sexuality seems to vary widely in our current population and we have still managed to overpopulate the planet after the huge losses in two World Wars in the 20th century. With one hundred and ten men confined to a tin can in space for months at a time, the amount of testosterone floating around must be mind-boggling.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Happy cousins :) You're so vibrant with some of your sexual descriptions and afterwards that it makes me laugh. Human sexuality is indeed misread as a bad things at times. If they read this, nothing would seem bad. It's so well written and the sexual release in this story would probably fill the spaceship.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Our guys are ready though. :yes::thankyou:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/16/2014 02:13 AM, joann414 said:
Happy cousins :) You're so vibrant with some of your sexual descriptions and afterwards that it makes me laugh. Human sexuality is indeed misread as a bad things at times. If they read this, nothing would seem bad. It's so well written and the sexual release in this story would probably fill the spaceship.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Our guys are ready though. :yes::thankyou:

Thanks. Sex that isn't fun and meaningful can be a bad thing. I never understood people who were into pain or causing pain and then getting off on it. While I realize that some people are into that, it's not something I could write about with any hope of coming across as believable as it is just too foreign to my nature.

 

As always, I enjoy each and every comment and look forward to more! Thanks again, DDK.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Another great chapter… so much good stuff in this one chapter

Tim raised the issue of the selective survival trait and I wonder if Abel III's "repressed" sexuality was also a survival trait. Someone as sensitive a telepath as he may have become overwhelmed if he bonked his way through the ship. Is that what happened to his dad? Now Abel III is older he is ready for the explosion of joy and able to control the passions with awesome effect.

I'm guessing here but the other ships with well developed "natural" shields - would they belong to other secret telepath families?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/16/2014 11:49 PM, Bucket1 said:
Another great chapter… so much good stuff in this one chapter

Tim raised the issue of the selective survival trait and I wonder if Abel III's "repressed" sexuality was also a survival trait. Someone as sensitive a telepath as he may have become overwhelmed if he bonked his way through the ship. Is that what happened to his dad? Now Abel III is older he is ready for the explosion of joy and able to control the passions with awesome effect.

I'm guessing here but the other ships with well developed "natural" shields - would they belong to other secret telepath families?

Other ships have crew with well developed natural shields. The ship's group psychic shield has not been mentioned as being found or noted on any other space ship although if the crew contains several telepaths on board, it would probably manifest...

 

Abel III does seem to be one of a kind so his "ice prince" phase probably did shape him to a degree. Remember their psychic gift doesn't usually manifest until after age 21 to about age 30.

 

Thanks for reviewing and raising some interesting observations. DDK

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Look, I'm not gonna lie: I like the amped up sex, but I feel I'd like you to take more time describing it. You spend so much time talking about, and building the story of the family and the science and everything else. I barely get an erection out of this and I want to be able to ejaculate with them. If this isn't the stated goal, then I accept it because I like the story so much. Just my 2c worth. I mean incest is hot! Let's wring the most out of it!

But great going!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 10/09/2014 09:30 PM, Ben Highlander said:
Look, I'm not gonna lie: I like the amped up sex, but I feel I'd like you to take more time describing it. You spend so much time talking about, and building the story of the family and the science and everything else. I barely get an erection out of this and I want to be able to ejaculate with them. If this isn't the stated goal, then I accept it because I like the story so much. Just my 2c worth. I mean incest is hot! Let's wring the most out of it!

But great going!

Ben, while sex is intrinsic to human beings and is a part of this story, it is not really a story just about sex. Having said that, there are some hot scenes in the story, but they are not written as JO material. For those kinds of stories, Nifty may be a better site.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow! Dennis told Abel's grandfather that is was their business what they do! They are adults so it really is! That doesn't mean that grandfather won't tell them that again since he cares.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..