Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 1,586 Words
  • 4,870 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dean Warner Intrigues - 3. More questions

Chapter 3 More questions

Monday afternoon

The deposition ended and then the detective read a statement to Dean: “We are holding a press conference this afternoon in which we will tell the media that; Bruno Weiss was killed by an intruder whom he interrupted in his home early on Saturday morning. Shots were exchanged and Mr. Weiss was killed. The crime scened was thoroughly investigated and no fingerprints other than Mr. Weiss' were obtained. One bullet that was fired which went into a neighbor's house was recovered and matched to Mr. Weiss' weapon. The intruder apparently escaped on foot out the back and into the county park grounds including the woods behind the houses on that side of the block of Ash Street. We ask that if anyone saw anything or has learned anything about this case to call the police department at 1-800-COP-TIPS. All information will be handled confidentially and there is a $1000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.”

Dean was also cautioned again to not reveal any of the sensitive information he had learned and to stop by the next day to sign and initial each page of the depostion.

He ran into Sean Connor who had also been deposed separately as he exited the station and was at first nonplussed but then figured it was probably standard procedure. Sean said, “well Dean, I guess we know some things but that both you and I are not at liberty to discuss them as of now?” Dean nodded his head in agreement and said, “I thought it was scary creepy when it happened, but it just has gotten worse.” Sean replied that he agreed and with that they both went to their cars in the parking lot and headed out.

Dean went back to the school library and tried to do some reading homework until about five-thirty, but it was useless, so he went home. On arrival he noted that the Weiss house was still surrounded by yellow police tape and a squad car was still on duty parked in front. He went into the kitchen and turned on the TV and opened the fridge to see if his mom had made his dinner. She had already left for work as expected. The fridge contained a large covered plate of spaghetti, a bowl of salad, a bottle of Italian dressing and next to that was a large pitcher of iced tea. He nuked the spaghetti in the microwave, poured a glass of tea and then retrieved the salad and dressing and started to chow down at the breakfast bar while watching the news. It carried the police press conference and it was almost word for word the statement that detective Turner had read to him earlier that afternoon. The commentators speculated about the murder and wondered if there were any drugs involved or if it was a random break-in with just unfortunate consequences?

Dean turned the TV off with the remote and finished his dinner. His mom made a really wonderful homemade sauce with all her secret ingredients and he loved it. He savored it and thought back through his childhood at how often she made this, his favorite comfort food whenever he was stressed. He was sure stressed now. The bullet that came through his window was too close for comfort. The blood below his window outside in the grass was the really disturbing news and he wondered if the cops were right but could think of no other explanation than that the attacker was after the bullet and he would have been another victim, as well as his mom, except for his fast reaction in calling 911.

He finished his supper and loaded his dishes into the dishwasher and headed to his room. Upon entering, he noted his window had been replaced.

He turned on his computer and went to the bathroom and after washing his hands came back into his room and stripped. He looked at himself in the mirror on his closet door and his large cock hung half way down his thigh and ended in a large helmet head which poked out prominently from his foreskin which was not long enough to cover it even when flaccid. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes and a five o'clock shadow as well as a moderately hairy chest. His bush was lush and surrounded his fat cock like a halo. He turned to his side and noted his bubble butt. He laid on his bed and thought again about all the questions about his gay neighbor and the new information that Mr. Weiss had been gay as well. He wondered about his own stray gay thoughts and then thought about his one time with a woman.

She had asked him to their junior prom and he had felt compelled to accept. He knew her reputation as someone who freely put out and he figured he was seventeen and ready. She was petite, only five feet, two inches tall and weighed maybe one hundred and ten pounds. She was all over him at the dance and the chaperones had rebuked them several times. When he took her home, she asked him in and he found out her parents were out of town and they had the place to themselves. She was naked and all over him tugging at his clothes and stripping him before he really had any thoughts at all. He had brought condoms and lube and she also had lube and was eager to see his equipment. When she got him out of his pants and boxers, she gaped. He was huge, almost a foot long and big around as a child's forearm. His erection bounced with his heartbeat and was too large to stand straight up, but pointed out at a ninety degree angle from his body. She grabbed it somewhat painfully and tried to stuff the large helmeted head into her mouth but scraped him repeatedly with her teeth. It had not been pleasurable. He pulled her up and started kissing her and fondling her breasts and his left hand wandered down to her crotch and he inserted his middle finger while his thumb softly massaged he clitoris.

She was in ectasy and pulled him to her bedroom.

Once there she laid back and pulled him onto her and his dick rested against her mons pubis as they squirmed and rubbed against each other with passion. She reached between them and taking one of his extra large condoms, rolled it onto his penis and inserted the head into her vaginal opening. She then grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him forward. Just as suddenly she screamed and was pushing his ass back. Despite several attempts, adding lube, trying to stretch her to accomodate him, there was only frustration. The result was that they were unable to couple as she could not comfortably take him in as he was apparently too large for her. She finally admitted defeat and asked him to leave. They never mentioned it nor did they date ever again.

He had dated other girls but while he liked them, he never felt a real romantic attachment to any of them and he never pushed or tried to have sex with another girl as he was afraid of another failed attempt. He had never looked at other males for sexual gratification but since he started looking at pornos after turning 18 he noted that he watched the guys very carefully and seemed to like those that featured a couple of guys on a single girl. Some of them had really large endowments and he started to not feel quite so freakish. He even had watched some where the guys played around with each other and it had not grossed him out. He then remembered seeing one in which a guy with a large cock was able to get it into his own mouth and suck on it.

On the spur of the moment he threw his legs over his shoulders and was able to engulf his own cock well past the head. It was an awesome experience and he sucked naturally while his hands pulled down on his ass to get more in his mouth. In no time he was really getting into it and his passion suddenly rose and he was swallowing mouthfuls of his own ejaculate for the first time.

Instead of finding it gross, he was hooked and wondered why it never occurred to him to try sucking his own cock sooner. He straightened his body out and laid there in the afterglow for several minutes. He had just given himself the best blow-job of his life!

His dreams that night were a little less harried and frenetic, but continued to feature a vague sort of lurking presence. The orgasm had relaxed him, but he was still under quite a bit of stress and wondered if the recent excitement was over.

School ended at the end of May and he was awarded an Associate's Degree in business. He asked for more hours at the grocery store as he was trying to save money to continue his education. The summer started and Dean wondered if he or his mom would hear anything more about Bruno Weiss, or if something else would happen. His dreams became more routine and less frightening and lacked the sense of foreboding they had after the murder and the shot into his room.

2012, Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 27
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think the cops know more than they are saying. Dean blowing himself had me giggling and squirming at the ame time! thumbsup.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/30/2012 01:40 PM, K.C. said:
I think the cops know more than they are saying. Dean blowing himself had me giggling and squirming at the ame time! thumbsup.gif
Giggling and squirming but not choking?
Link to comment

A thousand bucks? That's it? :blink: They must not want to solve this one - no one's gonna stick their neck out for a measly $1000.00.

Instead of asking for more hours at the grocery store, why didn't dean go into porn? I mean he is a freak of nature that would/could be well compensated for his well endowed endowment - not that I know anything about what porn pays or even what porn is - 0:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/06/2012 12:43 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
A thousand bucks? That's it? :blink: They must not want to solve this one - no one's gonna stick their neck out for a measly $1000.00.

Instead of asking for more hours at the grocery store, why didn't dean go into porn? I mean he is a freak of nature that would/could be well compensated for his well endowed endowment - not that I know anything about what porn pays or even what porn is - 0:)

This is small town Indiana, not D.C., Philly or Baltimore!
Link to comment

Well I'm guessing they don't want to call too much attention to the case, but are hoping someone may have seen the assassin come out of the woods and get into his car somewhere.

Poor Dean, one failed attempt with a silly girl, and he's turned off sex, but I can understand why. Being too well endowed isn't always a blessing. Though being able to blow himself sure compensates. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/14/2014 05:08 PM, Timothy M. said:
Well I'm guessing they don't want to call too much attention to the case, but are hoping someone may have seen the assassin come out of the woods and get into his car somewhere.

Poor Dean, one failed attempt with a silly girl, and he's turned off sex, but I can understand why. Being too well endowed isn't always a blessing. Though being able to blow himself sure compensates. :)

Did I mention I let some of my fantasies get incorporated into this story?
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Poor Dean unlucky in love and now this business with the murder. I predict his returning to a normal life and routine is not going to last for long....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/11/2015 01:31 PM, Reader1810 said:

Poor Dean unlucky in love and now this business with the murder. I predict his returning to a normal life and routine is not going to last for long....

His embarrassment of 'riches' is more the problem than anything else. The murder next door certainly marked a change in his life.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

LOL... I read the other comments. When you have lemons, make lemonade, or something like that... or is it... be careful what you wish for... on to the next... thanks, Dave... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/11/2016 11:26 AM, Headstall said:

LOL... I read the other comments. When you have lemons, make lemonade, or something like that... or is it... be careful what you wish for... on to the next... thanks, Dave... cheers... Gary....

Thanks Gary! I've been re-reading and enjoying some of the other comments as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm loving Dean and how nonjudgmental he is about his evolving sexual interests. Hopefully, he'll find a nice guy to give him some real love and affection. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Ajbt2001 said:

I'm loving Dean and how nonjudgmental he is about his evolving sexual interests. Hopefully, he'll find a nice guy to give him some real love and affection. 

I think that has been arranged!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..