Jump to content

Waylon's Crossing

There are currently no reviews.
Sub-genres: Adventure, General Fantasy

500 years ago two worlds collided: the World of Night and the World of Light. War followed. Now the forces of fate and destiny are once again on the move... A young half-demon struggles to do the bidding of his dark queen, new friendships are formed, and nothing is ever exactly as it seems.

By the way, have you seen the chronicles? (http://www.gayauthors.org/story/dark/chroniclsofwaylonscrossing)

PLEASE NOTE:  there are some very dark themes moving forward.  I don't mean to offend, but neither do I want to shock you.  Nevertheless, the scenes of violence do have a purpose.  

Scattered throughout the story are the clues to help you decode all the secrets.  Let's see if you can put it all together.
Copyright © 2011 Dark; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..