Jump to content
    DarkestFey
  • Author
  • 2,659 Words
  • 2,476 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Night at the Skin Shop - 2. Prequal

This is a prequal to the main story, A Night at the Skin Shop.

Xavier walked into the dining room of the house he shared with his brother Zee. He looked at the collection of files that the radio station KDWG had provided for him. Most of them had green stickers which meant he didn’t need to look over them. But a small stack of twenty had gold stickers meaning they were employed by a music company or radio station and three had red stickers indicating that they were individuals somehow connected to the press. Small venues were always such a headache because of the security measures surrounding Crimson Phallus. In the three years since the band’s first CD release, no one had ever gotten a picture of the lead singer nor had he allowed his brother to conduct any interviews. They had built Zee into a larger than life persona. He wasn’t going to let a promo gig for some rinky dink radio station ruin everything they’d built.

Sitting at the head of the table he opened up the first red file, Walter Cross, age 32. Shaking his head he looked through sample articles and the information the private investigator had provided. The man was a snake, his articles bordered on slanderous and his writing style was sophomoric at best. He marked the file with a large ‘X’ and opened up the next one.

Stacy Adams, age 23, a picture of a bright eyed girl looked up at him as he looked over her articles. Most of her them were on local events and happenings. She was respectful and even when she spoke negatively about something she did it with compassion and consideration. He picked up her picture, blond hair, blue eyes she was young and her exuberance showed in her face. Shutting the file he placed a check mark on the outside. There was nothing wrong with having a positive article on the upcoming event.

The third file was for Morriarty Fines, age 25. Opening the file he sighed. It was empty except a note from his brother, ‘He’s coming, get over it!’ Shutting his eyes, he pinched the bridge of his nose. Everyone in the band had access to the files, but only Zee used it as a potential dating tool. Usually, he would just put a note on top of the information though, not steal it. That could only mean a one thing. Zee was serious about meeting him and Xavier wasn’t going to like what was in the file. Getting up he left the dining room in search of his delinquent twin.

“Zee,” he said, loudly enough to be heard, but not yelling. He checked the bedroom and found it empty. Walking into the gym he found his brother working out on an elliptical trainer, turning it off when he reached it.

“What the fuck?” Zee said, pulling out his ear buds as the machine came to a stop.

“So I was looking over the red files for the concert tomorrow and I opened one for a Morriarty Fines and guess what I found?” Zee smirked at him. “Just a note from you, nothing about the person the file was on. Why on earth am I paying a PI thousands of dollars to do research for me if they are just going to give me files with notes from you?”

“He’s coming,” said Zee, putting back in his ear buds and turning the elliptical machine back on.

“Zee,” Xavier growled turning off the machine again.

“What?” his brother asked. Green eyes glowed at Xavier in stark defiance.

“Just let me see the file,” he said, curious as to what had his twin so riled up.

“He’s coming,” his twin said, glaring at him.

“I get that, still need the file though. I need to know how big of a headache you’re causing me.” His curiosity was fully piqued as to who this guy was. Zee was frequently bratty and but rarely this defiant.

Zee left the machine and walked out of the gym with Xavier on his heels, curious as to where his brother had stashed the file. Days like this it felt like they were still ten and he was trying to find out where he’d hidden their favorite toy. Walking into the bedroom, Zee opened up his sock drawer and took out a pile of papers, handing them to Xavier before he went back to the gym.

The packet was thicker than the other two red files had been and he wondered what the PI had found. Taking the information back to the dining room table he began to scan through it. The guy was working as a freelance reporter for Jello Music. Strike one, freelance reporters were always dangerous. He’d done several interviews with local bands and in every instance it seemed that the band had related to him a little too much. They’d given him more information than they’d had to. Strike two. Pulling out the picture, he growled. Strike 3, the guy was totally hot. Reddish blond hair curled around golden eyes, which looked like topaz circled in black steel. His full lips were curled up in a perpetual smirk and his nose was scattered with just enough freckles to be considered cute. He looked through his file a bit more and found out he was openly gay and worked as a personal trainer.

A brief flash of emotion ran through him. Although he and Zee had never been exclusive, they’d never wanted anyone above each other. His twin had actually hid the file from him and demanded this guy be allowed to come to the concert regardless of the fact that the information in his file indicated he could ruin everything. Glaring in the direction of the gym he decided that Zee was definitely going to pay for this one. He wanted him there, fine. But everything had a price.

By the time Xavier had finished the last minute details for the promo concert it was well past dinner time. There was always so much to do. Sometimes he wondered if he had made the right choice by accepting the position of the band’s manager. The only time he’d thought about stepping down, Zee had quit the band until he took it back. Of course he had accepted it back under certain conditions, Zee really was just too easy to manipulate.

He hadn’t seen his twin since their confrontation earlier and he couldn’t help but wonder what he was up to. Passing the gym, he noted that it was now empty, as was the bedroom. Grabbing his robe out of the closet, he went to the bathroom to take a shower, knowing that he wouldn’t be alone for long. He’d only been under the water for a few minutes when he was joined by Zee who took it upon himself to wash his hair.

“You marked him as a yes, right?” he asked kneading Xavier’s head with firm hands.

“He’s a freelance reporter,” Xavier sighed as his brother washed his hair out with a warm stream of water from the shower head.

“Did you read the articles? He’s really good.” A natural sponge rubbed up and down Xavier’s back.

“Doesn’t hurt that he’s all sexy cute either,” he said as nonchalantly as he could.

“Yeah…what? No that’s not…I mean-

“Busted!” said Xavier smirking at his twin. He pushed him against the shower wall pinning his hands over his head. “Admit it! You want him there because you want him.”

“He’s just so yummy Xavi, can’t I play with him just a little. He won’t even know who I am, no one does,” Zee whined.

“He is a reporter Zee. You think he can’t figure it out. Why this guy? What is so special about him that you would be willing to risk everything we’ve created?”

“I don’t know, but there is just something in his green-gold eyes and that crazy half-smile that makes me want to…” Zee got a euphoric look on his face and Xavier knew he was imagining playing with the reporter. “I don’t want to risk everything…really I don’t,” he whined, shaking his head.

“But?” asked Xavier, wanting to hear Zee admit what he did want. To be honest, after seeing Morriarty Fines’ picture he totally understood why Zee found him irresistible. There was something about someone who looked that innocent…it made you want to use them until they broke.

“He’s just so…tasty. I can just picture him on his hands and knees begging for release.” His brother’s face glazed over in lust. “Or under me pinned down, looking up at me with those large golden eyes.” Zee shuddered.

Xavier smirked at his twin. “Why should I let you? You are acting like you’re in heat. We have all put so much time and energy into building this band and our reputation and you want to just throw it away over some piece of ass?”

Zee grinned at him sending a chill down Xavier’s spine. Pushing his hips forward, he rubbed his shower soaked body against his twins. “We could play with him.” His voice was low and seductive. “Both of us, together.”

Xavier released Zee’s hands and froze before him. Twice before they had allowed someone else to join them in bed, one had been a one-night stand and the other had been a boyfriend. The one night stand had worked out fine. With no strings attached it had just been a good time. The boyfriend had another issue altogether. Xavier had been dating Shane for six months when one drunken night he’d confessed that he had a fantasy of the three of them in bed. Zee, who had never liked Shane, decided to give him what he’d asked for. The result had been disastrous for the relationship. Shane had demanded that he limit his time with his brother or else. Xavier had chosen ‘or else’.

Zee closed the space between them caressing the side of his brother’s face. “Picture it, you…me…him begging us with those large amber eyes. It makes me hot just thinking about it,” he sighed embracing Xavier and running his mouth over his jaw as he nestled his head in the crook of his neck.

“If I say no?”

“Then you say no and although I won’t meet him at the concert, I will find a way,” Zee said. He could tell by the mischievous glint in his brother’s voice that he had only one chance to control the situation.

“Fine, but there are conditions and if any of them aren’t met I will do everything I have to, to stop you from meeting him.”

“What are the conditions?” Zee asked grinding his body against his.

“He will have to sign a contract, no photos no slander. I don’t need the first time your face is shown in public it being in sex video on YouTube.”

“Okay, and?”

“I will be there the whole time. There is no sneaking off with him to some private hotel room where you can cause who knows what mischief.”

“Me, mischief?” he smirked.

Xavier couldn’t stop himself from chuckling. “And…”

“Hum…” He could tell his brother was satisfied. After all, he was getting what he wanted. Cute reporter would be there and he had permission to play with him. It was all Zee wanted, but Xavier had wants too. If he was going to let his brother have his way, then he was going to get something out of the deal too.

“I will make first contact with him.”

“Okay,” said Zee sliding up against him.

“If he doesn’t sign the contract, he gets nothing, no interview, no time with us, he leaves the club and that is it.”

Zee narrowed his eyes at him, but nodded. “Anything else?”

“I get to dress you for the show,” he said.

“You get to…” A dazed smile came over Zee’s face. “Can I ask what you have in mind?”

“No, but you’ll find out,” Xavier smirked. Reasserting his control, he pushed his brother up against the shower wall. Squirting a measure of liquid over his hand he coated his twin’s cock with it, running it up and down, creating a thick lather. Soap and water may not be good for fucking but they were the best for stroking. He pushed into Zee who had leaned his head against the shower wall.

“Xavi… not like this,” he whined. He knew his brother wanted him deep inside of him, but he wasn’t ready for that yet. Zee under him, squirming and needy was worth a little shower play.

Zee length thickened and responded to his touch by jumping in his hand as he ran his thumb over the head of his brother’s cock. Attacking his brother’s neck he licked and bit the smooth tender flesh.

Reaching forward Zee tried to stroke him back. Grabbing his hand, he pressed against the pressure point in his wrist.

“Ouch,” whined Zee. “Please,” he begged.

“No,” whisper Xavier against his wet skin. “You were a bad boy today. I’m very upset with you.”

Zee trembled, groaning. “Xavi, you would have marked him off the list instantly. He would have had no chance.”

“You’re probably right, but that doesn’t excuse stealing the file and avoiding me all day.” He ran his finger up Zee’s chest, circling the nipple. He gave no warning before taking it into a painful pinch. His brother’s breath caught in his throat and his eyes became hooded. Kissing his brother he stole his small gasp of pain as he squeezed down on the tender flesh.

“Please…please take me,” Zee whispered. He knew he brother needed him. His hyper-sexuality had been an issue since they were teenagers. They hadn’t played all day, at this point Zee was probably crawling out of his skin. He could have used a toy, but those never seemed to give him lasting satisfaction. Xavier suspected his brother needed to feel debased to reach complete satisfaction.

His twin writhed against the wall and he knew that one more stroke, one more flick of his wrist would bring him to completion. He stepped back. Zee’s eyes opened as he leaned against the wall panting. “No,” he whimpered. The look on his face was almost one of pain. Opening the shower door, he looked back at him. “If you finish yourself, I will change my mind about Morriarty Fines coming to the concert and you will get nothing until after the concert if I have to lock you up and put a shock collar on you. Understand,” he sneered, leaving the shower.

He heard Zee whine. Smiling, he dried himself off as he left the bathroom and went into the master suite. He had always shared a room with Zee, even when their parents had moved to a three bedroom house. He couldn’t even pinpoint when their relationship had turned from comforting to sexual, only that regardless of who else was in their life they would have to understand that nothing would come between him and Zee.

He contemplated Morriarty Fines. The guy was definitely cute and like most of the guys that Zee picked to play with the bordered on looking delicate. His file indicated he wasn’t in a serious relationship and that he had a tendency to subjugate himself. This could all be used to their advantage. It was one thing to have a boyfriend who didn’t know there was twincest going on, completely another to bring a third person into the already established routine. Perhaps this escapade could turn into something beneficial for both him and Zee, not just his twin. Tomorrow he would read through the rest of the file and figure out the best way to approach him. Tonight he would torment his twin and set the ground rules for their play. After all if he was going to allow the cute reporter access to his twin, he wanted to reestablish exactly who was in charge.

This is a DarkestFey Original. All all characters are purely fictional and any resemblence to persons real or imaginary is purely coincidental. Do not copy or reproduce this story without expressed permission of the author/me/DarkestFey!
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Very nice. Just the sory of story I like. I don't really care where the story is going as long as the twisted sex and torture stays LOL Yeah, I'm kinky and proud :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..