Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 1,422 Words
  • 13,938 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt Stories - 2. One-way-only-two-hour-BJ-time

Continuation of chapter 1.

It was early evening on a Friday and I had just woken up from a long nap. It was time to feed Snoob Dog again, so I went to the kitchen, put on my leather gloves and my safety goggles, and then started to prepare his food. I tried to work as fast as possible, because I could already feel him watching me and he wasn't a patient cat, but he made up for it in fury. A minute later his meal was ready and the second I bent down to pour it into his bowl he hissed and charged at me. Luckily I was quicker than him and could avoid getting clawed across the face, for once.

I returned to the couch and decided that all the nervous tension warranted another nap, so I wrapped myself in my nice, comfortable blanket and turned around.

Just when I had closed my eyes I heard the front door open and then Jason, my gorgeous boyfriend, walked into the living room. I sat up and smiled at him.

"Hi," he said and smiled back at me.

"Hi," I answered and we exchanged kisses. As on most days he kept standing, crossed his arms and looked me like he was expecting to hear bad news.

"Have you eaten something?" he asked sharply.

"Of course. I'm not a child, you know?"

"And what did you eat?"

"Three boxes of Ding Dongs?" I said, laughing. He started to grin, but then he suddenly frowned very deeply.

"Oh my god, what's that?!" he asked and pointed at the burn marks on my sleeve.

"Shit, I forgot about that. I should've changed, I'm sorry."

"What did you do?!"

"I broke the toaster this morning and then I thought to myself, 'How hard can it be to fix a stupid toaster?' Well, as it turned out it's not only impossible, but also very dangerous, at least if you don't unplug it first."

"I don't even know what to say to that."

"Hey, by the way, I've finally reached level 30 in Destiny. Cool, huh?"

"You need a job!"

"I have a job. I'm a lover," I said and winked at him.

"You know what I'm talking about. You need to do something meaningful with your life. You're 26 for Pete’s sake."

"For your information, I wrote like 50 checks for various charities today. It doesn't get much more meaningful than that if you ask me."

"Eric, I thought we agreed that you won't donate any more money this year. You already spend so much that you almost went bankrupt, remember?"

"Relax, one of the companies I invested in was bought and I made like 70 grand or something."

"So you only spend those 70 grand?"

"That's right."

"Oh, ok, I guess that's not too irresponsible then, at least not by your standards."

What he didn't know was that I had decided two days ago to start saying "a tiny" instead of "a grand", and "a grand" instead of "a mil", because it felt much more appropriate to me.

"Exactly."

"Anything else I should know about?" he asked.

"Not really... No, wait! I caught the funniest thing on video today, you'll shit yourself when you see it. Sit down."

He did and I picked up my iPad from the table.

"Please tell me I won't have to lie in court about having seen this, like last time."

"No, I've learned my lesson, it's nothing like that, I swear. I was watching my soaps on Telemundo earlier and during the commercial break I went to the kitchen to get a soda. When I came back I saw this."

I started the video. In it Snoob Dog was standing on the running TV and then he squatted down and pissed right into the casing. The screen flickered and the second it turned black he stopped pissing and jumped off the TV, like he knew exactly what he was doing.

I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes, but not Jason, he stayed dead serious and looked at me incredulously when the video was over.

"So let me get this straight, you could've stopped him in time, but instead you just watched how he destroyed our insanely expensive TV?" he said in an accusatory tone.

"Come on, it was totally worth it."

"No, Eric, it wasn't!"

"Ok, then how about this? I uploaded the video on YouTube right away and it has already been watched 7 times . So the TV might have been expensive, but putting a smile on 7 faces, that's priceless, which means it was 100% worth it."

He sighed heavily.

"And I'm guessing you bought another $50,000 TV to replace it?" he asked.

"Of course, and while I was at it I also bought you a new phone and a new iPad."

"Why would I need another iPad?"

"That's a funny story actually."

"Now what?!"

"Well, we've been using the busted iPad I dropped in the tub as a chopping board, right? And around noon I wanted to make a Ding Dong milkshake, so I used the iPad to cut up the Ding Dongs on, and then I put it in the dish washer. When I wanted to empty it an hour later, guess what I found inside? 2 iPads, both very clean."

"You know, you're almost as destructive as Snoob Dog, and that's saying something."

"Whatever. I also bought you a new laptop."

"Oh my god, please don't tell me you broke my laptop too. I haven't backed up my hard drive in a week."

"That's another funny story actually." His eyes widened. "I'm kidding! Your laptop is fine... Well, not fine, it's ugly, that's why I bought you a new one."

"I don't want it, or the phone."

"Why not?"

"We've talked about this. When you buy me expensive stuff I always feel bad, because I'll never be able to repay you."

"But that's exactly why I invented daily one-way-only-two-hour-blowjob-time."

"Eric, I told you, I'm not comfortable with that!"

"Come on, you know how much I love to use you."

"You're using me way too much as it is."

"I don't care. I want this, right now. You have to take a shower anyway, so let's take a bath instead and have our daily one-way-only-two-hour-blowjob-time in there. I'll use you real hard and there will be lots of cum swallowing, so you won't have to feel bad about me buying you a new phone anymore. And tomorrow you can repay me for the laptop."

"That's not going to happen and there will be no more cum swallowing either from now on! Understood?!"

"Why do you have to be so fucking selfish all the time?!" I said emotionally and deeply frowning I looked down.

Jason touched my cheek, gently turned my head to him and then kissed me long and tenderly. When we parted he smiled at me.

"I love you so much Eric, you have no idea," he said softly.

"Does that mean we can have our daily one-way-only-two-hour-blowjob-time now?"

"No, you tricked me into it once, never again."

"Was it that horrible?" I asked sadly.

"Yes Eric."

"Why?"

"You blew me for 2 hours straight and then you refused to let me return the favor, because you argued that it would be against the rules. That's not how sex works when you're in a relationship. You can't always give, sometimes it has to be my turn."

"But I love to use you, more than anything."

"Stop calling it that."

"But I am using you, like an instrument and I coax the most beautiful sounds out of you. Come on, let me compose a new masterpiece, please?"

"No. Not for 2 hours at least, or even for 1."

"45 minutes?"

"10 minutes, in the shower, and then it's my turn."

"Now you're just being mean... 30 minutes."

"15."

"20."

"Ok, but you can't swallow my cum," he said.

"Why not?"

"Because I know you don't like it."

"But you love it, so I'm happy to do it."

"No I don't!" he said indignantly.

"Admit it and I promise not to do it again."

He hesitated for a second.

"Fine, I like it," he sighed.

"Ha! Gotcha! And guess what, I lied, I'll swallow it every time from now on."

"Eric, no!"

"Yeah, I know, I'm such a dirty, dirty liar, you better get me into the shower fast," I said, laughing.

"You're going to be the death of me," he replied, but had to smile.

Copyright © 2014 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..