Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 560 Words
  • 665 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt Stories - 3. Freak Show Of Love

Prompt 372: "Wait. You want me to do what?"

"Wait. You want me to do what?" my beautiful daughter Kaylee asked, still laughing from the joke I had just told her.

"You heard me," I answered.

"I'm not pulling your finger dad, and I'm kind of insulted that you'd think I'd still get a kick out of something so childish. I'm a 14-year-old woman after all."

"Making someone fart is like a precious gift, you should feel honored I'm offering it to you. And you're still a little girl as far as I'm concerned, you always will be. Unless this is your way of telling me that someone has made you a woman already. In that case I'll be going to jail soon, for murdering every boy in your phone."

"Oh my god, dad! That's not what I meant and you know it!"

"I think I'll still murder all the boys in your phone, just to be on the safe side. Now back to more serious matters. Pull my fingers."

"Dad, no, that's gross," she said, giggling.

"Come on, I got myself an upgrade, now depending on which finger you pull I'll fart in a different pitch. And if you pull all four fingers at once I'll lift off."

Kaylee laughed really hard.

"No, dad!... Wait. What happens if I pull your thumb?" she said.

"Then I'll poop myself, so please don't..." She quickly pulled on my thumb. "Oh no," I said dramatically. That's when my lovely husband Mitch walked into the living room.

"What's going on in here?" he asked curiously.

"Dad just pooped himself," Kaylee said and smiled proudly.

"Again?" Mitch asked and we all laughed.

"And I'm going to jail soon, for life," I added.

"It's about time," Mitch said dryly and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Won't you miss me?" I asked.

"No, I'll be too busy celebrating to miss you."

"Yeah, right. I bet after a week without me you'll be lying in our bed, clutching your tear-soaked pillow, whispering, 'Come sweet death, release me.'"

"After a week without you hopefully the repression-process will kick in and I won't even remember your name anymore. Like on that day you roofied me and then made me sign our marriage certificate."

"I only made you marry me so the police wouldn't get suspicious, because that wasn't a roofie, it was rat poison. But I should've known it wouldn't work, because you only look like a rat, inside however you're all cockroach."

"How dare you?!" he said warningly and then we both glared at each other. After a few seconds we burst out laughing.

"I love you so much baby," I said.

"I love you more," he replied and we exchanged tender kisses.

"You guys are such a freak show!" Kaylee said disapprovingly.

"Yeah, a freak show of love," I responded and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'll go study till dinner is ready," she said.

"Did you hear that Mitch? She's being responsible," I said, like I was totally shocked.

"Who taught you that little girl?! I'll have him arrested right now," Mitch said sharply.

"You two are the worst," she said and rolled her eyes again, then she got up, gave Mitch and me a kiss on the cheek and left.

"Hey, wanna pull my fingers? I got myself an upgrade," I said to Mitch and we both laughed.

Copyright © 2014 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..