Jump to content
    dianjin
  • Author
  • 1,196 Words
  • 2,020 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Frozen Heart - 10. Chapter 10 - Go away!!

"How did I become so weak? What reason pushed me to lower my defenses?"

Maximilian thought as he ran to his shelter: the library, tears of anger and frustration blinding him.. His emotions were all over the place, trying to escape his terrible wrath. He finally caught them all and shoved them deeper than they ever had been. Then he willed a wall of ice to surround them, imprisoning them forever. This time he showed to mercy, the wall was as high as the sky, and as thick as ten walls of Troy. Nothing would escape his heart ever again. He was done with this nonsense:

"NO MORE!!" he shouted at the wall.

When he got in the library he looked around, he saw all these books, useless all of them! Maximilian started to pick some up at random and throw them across the room. Never before had he felt such rage overtake him. Rage, anger, that was all that he had left in his body, he had walled up the rest. While anyone would have been horrified at this, anger was all he had left, or so he thought.

The boy had the guts to follow him in his sacred realm. When Maximilian's eyes fell on him his rage doubled. He took the nearest book and pitched it at the cursed one that had made him so weak! The book flew past harmlessly to his right. The boy hadn't even flinched, his eyes were locked on Maximilian. The latter went for another try, missing again. The boy got closer. Again he missed, again the boy got closer.

"Go away!" Maximilian told him at first time.

"No, not until you listen to me," the boy answered calmly.

Another book flew past his head.

"Go away!" he said a little louder.

The boy just kept coming closer and closer, he was only a few feet away now.

"GO AWAY!!!!!!" Maximilian shouted, and with that he threw his first punch at the boy.

It was easily deflected, he tried again and hit air a few inches from his target: the boy's face. He was about to throw his third one when the boy came in, caught his arms and held on tight. Their eyes met, both pairs were as cold as the other. Maximilian was scared by what he saw. The distance he saw in the boy's eyes filled him with dread. But why?

"Why isn't fear with the others???" Maximilian was confused, he was sure he had caught them all!

"Why do his eyes scare me so much?"

"Because you know you don't want him to leave you again!! You are angry at him, but we can forgive him, let me out!!" cried another part of his mind, the one behind the wall.

"Never! He makes me weak!"

"No! He makes me strong, and I know it, I'm just afraid of moving on!"

The boy came in ever closer, then his facade melted. Revealing the love behind the mask of distance. He leaned in and kissed Maximilian's lips.

"I'm here, and I always will be..." the boy whispered.

"Liar!" called out Maximilian.

"I won't leave you ever again, I promise."

"I...I can't believe you," said Max as tears started to stream down his face.

"I'm so sorry Max, please forgive me," Aaron pleaded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you had guessed... I thought you had forgiven me, I was wrong and I regret not telling you, I regret so much."

"You left me!" cried Maximilian.

"I had no choice Max, my dad had gotten a promotion and we had to move," the boy's excuse was pitiful.

"I put down my protections for you, I had trusted you, and you had just left!!!!"

"I know! And I wish I had not made you suffer like this," Aaron was crying too now.

"You left me behind like a broken toy!"

"I know, and I will never be able to make it up to you..." he detached himself from Max, and turned to leave. He almost got to the door.

"NO!" shouted Max, startling Aaron. "Don't you dare leave me again!"

Max marched up to Aaron then turned him around roughly, raised himself as high as he could and planted a kiss on Aaron's lips.

A hot, fiery, angry, yet soft and loving kiss, full of anger and forgiveness. His eyes, they weren't dead anymore, they were full of life, and they locked onto Aaron's, showing him that this was his last chance.

"Now ask me!" Max ordered with an authority that surprised them both.

"What?" Aaron was a little lost it seemed.

"If you love me, if you know me, if you want to be with me then figure it out!"

Aaron thought for a second, his eyes wandering over Max's face. Then he smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Will you be my boyfriend Max?"

"I didn't think you would catch on," Max admitted mischievously.

"I wasn't sure, but now I really am."

And with that they kissed passionately.

 

They had been making out for a few hours, clothes (excluding their respective underwear) were all over the room. Max had his head resting on Aaron's heaving chest. They were slowly coming down from Cloud-9. For both of them it was the first time they had gone this far with someone. They weren't ready for the next step though, for now feeling the other's skin on theirs was enough, more than enough. Aaron was lightly stroking the dark, thick strands that seemed to absorb light on top of Max's head. In the meantime, Max ran his hand up and down Aaron's lightly defined 6-pack, while his other hand held onto Aaron's whose arm was slung over Max's thin frame. It was getting dark outside, soon the room would be in total darkness. Even though it pained him, Max broke the moment, and got up. Aaron protested, but Max didn't listen. He got off the bed and stretched, Aaron, of course, didn't miss a bit of the show. Max even went as far as teasingly snapping his underwear's waist-band. He felt bold that night, why? he didn't know. All that he knew was that he was ready to move on at last. And to him, that started by showing Aaron that he was forgiven and that Max was his. He started picking up their clothes and the books that were scattered all over the place. He threw Aaron his jeans and shirt.

"Do I really have to put these on?"

"Yes Aaron, that body is mine, and mine alone, I don't want to share with my aunt!" he joked, making Aaron blush.

They got dressed and headed for the kitchen. The house was quiet, Elizabeth was probably in her room upstairs. Max gasped when he turned on the light in the kitchen. The table had been set for two, with candles. Dinner awaited them in plates, all they had to do was put them a few minutes in the micro-wave. There was also a bottle of champagne with a note.

"You two enjoy the evening, don't drink the whole bottle though!"

It was signed Elizabeth.

I'm too tired for tonight to write more, but I have another chapter ready, so don't be surprised if you get two updates tomorrow :)

Thank you for reading! Please leave a review if you enjoyed the story!

Have a wonderful day!
Copyright © 2015 dianjin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

This chapter had surprises. I'm glad Max and Aaron reconciled so quickly and are now even closer. The big surprise was Aunt Elizabeth. Who would have thought a romantic was hiding in there? Perhaps there's a frozen heart there as well.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..