Jump to content

The Ordinary Us An Ordinary World

   (5 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Coming of Age

This is the story of seventeen-year-old Quinn Moore. He has a loving family, good friends and a girlfriend he's deemed as perfect. Quinn's also gay, not that he's about to admit it. He likes things just the way they are, thank you. But then he meets Jude Landon, and everything in Quinn's comfortable world is turned upside down.

Copyright © 2010 DomLuka; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (9 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 9
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dodger

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another well-written and highly addictive story from Dom Luka. Quinn will have you pulling your hair out in frustration, but he keeps you onside with the help of some great supporting characters, Another must-read and well worth five stars.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
Higster

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honestly an amazing story. If you are new to this website and are not too sure what to read, I would definitely recommend this. The characters are well done, the chapters make you more and more interested. Fantastic work.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Sweetlion

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a very good story.  Quinn is exasperating at times, but you can feel is doubts and hurts. I am not sure about the last, long epilogue chapter, it's a mix of condensed and rushed, but it doesn't make the story less interesting. I definitely recommend.

  • Like 2
Link to review
SolarMaxx

· Edited by SolarMaxx

   2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

This is one of the most impactful and sensitively written stories I’ve ever encountered on GA! It is a coming of age parable of self discovery, true friendship and the unlikely bond that sparks and grows between two very different teenage boys, each with one driving force in common. A mutual and undeniable attraction that ultimately blossoms into a powerful and unlikely relationship. Coming out can be a very personal and individual experience: a glidepath for some — and a nightmare for others. Sometimes the single biggest difference between these two extremes lies in the strength and support we give, and receive from others.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..