Jump to content

The Gift Of Bob Dylan

   (2 reviews)

We are most fragile at the beginning. Gifts have their greatest power then -- both the gifts that are given, and the gifts that are lovingly withheld.

This story is for “Michael.” You were right. I did. I do. He is.
Copyright © 2011 Duncan Ryder; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 2,600 Words
    • 2,476 Views
    • 4 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

xrgt

  

Some stories the author has written has the incredible skills to touch a reader. This one did!

Link to review
Mancunian

  

Before you can take a journey you have to discover it, or at least discover the start of the journey. This is a story of discovering the start of one young mans journey, told with tenderness that you can feel. definitely worth reading.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..