Jump to content
    eminem313
  • Author
  • 4,129 Words
  • 1,971 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Tunnel Of Doubt - 3. Chapter 3

I awoke with a nice loud stretch and a full 10 hours of sleep. The early bedtime last night allowed me to catch up on some missed snoozing. In my morning tremor I saw Liam sprawled out still fast asleep in his original spot last night next to me. It was so cute! I know my parents always told me I looked cute when I sleep, and they say the same thing about Tyler, and now I can see why. Liam's face has this adorable look, and his lips were kinda pouted outwards. His hands placed in what appeared to be strategic positions. One over his head and eyes, and another down into his crotch area. His legs were spread apart at odd angles but they both seemed to make his butt a welcome area, if I do say so myself! Hehehe what? Out of all of this, the most adorable part of ‘Sleeping Beauty’ was his light and raspy snore. Like it wasn’t loud, in fact it was barely audible, but what I could hear made me shiver with delight. The urge to kiss him right there and wake him up was so strong! It was a battle just to restrain myself from taking my hand and running it down his smooth arms, but I knew my boundaries. I was not gonna lose him over my hormones. But all I want to do is love him and love him to the fullest.

In my mind, I was imagining the perfect scenario to this. Being spooned up to Liam with him cuddled up in front of me wrapped up in my arms and my pointy member down below being...well...spooned into the tight crevice between his tanned cups of delight. Morning would come and I’d place a kiss onto his forehead which then he’d wake up, stretch, and say good morning back. I’d go and kiss his lips, and then he’d squirm and say that he still needs to brush his teeth, I’d stop him and say he’s perfect just the way he is. He’d smile and we’d proceed to kiss, and my hands would feel his smooth stomach. Just then the kissing would get more passionate and he’d proceed to roll on top of me and I’d pull him down closer to me with my hands on his back sliding down to his rear hatch. I’d pull him down onto my sensitive area by pressing down onto his gorgeous globes, and then he’d moan from all the touching. After a bit I’d roll on top of him and begin to grind him to a perfect rhythm and we’d lose ourselves in the moment. I’d take off his shirt and kiss his perfect brown nipple regions and lick down to his naval. Once I was craving his lips again I’d slide back him to him making sure to glide my stomach and chest on his, and return with a deep and breath taking kiss. During the more intense moments we’d both be moaning, smiling, and laughing. I’d kiss my way to his ear and nibble on his juicy earlobe, and whisper in a low grumble that I love him, and he’d laugh in his cute way and say he loves me to.

There were other areas I’d like to explore for sure. But what would be the point in giving my mind that torture of wanting that so much, but not being able to get it? Sometimes attractions suck, and not in the good way!

Liam awoke in one of those startled wakings. You know, like when you start to open your eyes and see the time and worry you slept in and then you just breath in sharply and spazz yourself up. When he did that I gripped him and said it was Saturday and he was fine. He calmed back down and laid back facing the ceiling.

“How are you doing?” I asked him with a sincere tone.

“I’m alright. Thanks for….for last night. And for letting me sleep here. You’re a good friend.”

“You’re welcome. I’d do anything for you Liam.” Uh oh, was that too much? I hope not. I mean, he did sleep in my bed with me, so like...saying that shouldn’t set off red flags should it?

Apparently it didn’t, because Liam just smiled and said he’d do anything for me to. Of course, no one means ‘anything’. Not even I do. Like I wouldn’t have sex with a horse no matter how many blowjobs Liam promised in return. No way I tell you.

I asked him if he wanted to go downstairs and get breakfast but he said he’d rather just stay up here and have a lazy Saturday morning. I didn’t object to that to that in the slightest! I reached over to the bedside table for the remote and turned on the TV. I flipped to YTV and it looked like Spongebob was starting. Perfect timing.

“Are you ready Kids?”

Liam joined in oddly and said along with the program, “Aye, Aye Captain.”

“I can’t hear you!”

“AYE AYE CAPTAIN!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh”

It was so adorable watching Liam say along with the words of “SpongeBob SquarePants” whenever the kids in the TV said it. Gosh, it was moments like this I just wanted to shut him up though with a kiss on his perky pink lips. He really knew how to tempt me!

“Ohh I love this episode!” Liam told me.

It appeared to be the episode where Spongebob goes with Sandy to be beach and gets increasingly jealous of Larry the lobster for impressing Sandy so much with his buff muscles. Eventually Spongebob tries to return the impressing and tries to outmatch Larry on lifting weights. And then when a certain weight comes up, Spongebob rips his pants trying to lift it. At first he’s the laughing stock of the beach, and he embraces it! But one joke too far when he pretends to be drowning, and Sandy says how horrible that was. At the end though, Spongebob learns that lying is not the way you get and keep a friend. It really is a good episode.

“Hey Trev check this out!” Liam got out of the bed and took off his shirt and found a broom that was in the closet. I think I knew where this one was going!

“Watch out Liam, that looks a bit heavy for ya!” I said sarcastically

“Nooooo sweat!” He said and proceeded to pretend to struggle for dear life to pick it up and then he made a pretend ripping noise, “Uh oh! What was that!”, he turned around and then pulled down his pants showing me his perfect butt in his boxer briefs. “Oh no! I ripped my pants!”.

I began to laugh so hard I rolled out of my bed onto the floor, Liam ran over and we began to play wrestle on the floor rolling around, trying to pin the other down. It was just like Simba and Nala in the Lion King! “Got ya!” I said. After a few more rounds I pinned him again and said, “Pinned ya again!” just like Nala.

“Whatever...you’re a cheater anyway.”

“HA! Oh really?”

“Mmmhm!”

A few moments passed and we were just looking at each other. I don’t think either of us thought any ‘weird’ of it, at least I didn’t, but there was something I felt there. Like a stronger connection was made. I was on top of Liam right now, pinning his arms to the floor staring at his beautiful face, which itself was hosting the most beautiful smile on the planet. I really wanted to, God I wanted to lean down and kiss him right there. I wanted to melt into him and have him wrap his arms around my back and pull us together. Ugggg. Why does he have to be such a tease!

“Hey Trev?”

“Hm?”

“You wanna do something different tonight?”

“Different? Like what?”

Well….I was thinking….like if you want to that is, apply for a pass and go out tonight and have some fun!”

“Like leave the school?”

“Yea why not. We haven’t done it at all so far, so let’s make it a night to remember!”

“Huh...that sounds fun I guess. What did you have in mind?”

“How about we catch that Interview movie, you know, the one where we might get bombed at the theater by the North Koreans! Hehehe, and then after that we can have some proper dinner at a good place, much better than the food here.”

Okay now I know what you're thinking. This is a date right? Liam asking me out to a movie and dinner, has to be a date right? Well fuck you and your logic! I’m here in the moment going over a million things in my head and let me tell you, I wanted it to be a date sooooooo bad, but there is NO way it’s a date. NONE! So….Shut it! Hahaha

“Yea, I’m game Liam. How do we get the pass?”

“It’s nothing hard. I asked Ryan last year. Oh and he’s probably going out tonight as well to catch his next piece of ass hehehe”

That’s right! Ryan goes out every weekend. Or about every weekend anyway. I really hope he doesn’t tag along! I want tonight to just be Liam and I! Even though it’s not a date….what? Is it too much to ask to play by date rules without it being a date?

“Alright. Then it’s a night.” I said to him.

“Okay, and may I make two suggestions?”

“Anything.”

“Okay first one, wear GOOD clothes, hehehe. I know you like dressing super casual like all the time, but it wouldn’t hurt to put on a button shirt and some khaki pants.”

“Okayyyy. But only because….because….well….nevermind. I’ll do it”

“Good....and second…..can you release me from your trap?”

“Huh? OH! YA! Sorry....” I got up from the ground and on top of Liam and we both stood up and brushed off the invisible dirt you worry is on you every time from being on the floor.

The rest of the morning went by without anything major happening. We continued watching morning shows and other programs just laying on my bed. I got a bit worried about everyone else just in case they were out doing stuff and wondering where we were. After last night, they might be assuming some bad stuff about Liam, hell I would too if I wasn’t lucky enough to be his roommate. When we finally decided it was time to ‘get out of bed’ it was around noon. We got showered, dressed, and took the trip to the vice-principal’s office to apply for our excursion pass. It must have been an eternity when we finally got in after the line up. We signed the appropriate paperwork, obtained parental permission from our folks over the phone, and agreed to remember curfew. I can’t believe Ryan does this so often. As we were exiting we saw Ryan waiting in line, no doubt to get his pass for the evening.

“Hey what are you guys doing here?” He asked us.

“We’re going out tonight! Trevor and I.”

“Oh nice. Where if I may ask?”

“Gonna see the Interview movie, and get some dinner after.”

“Oh….I see.”

Okay….now I’m not the best at reading faces, but like to think I know a few looks off by heart and Ryan was definitively showing a sad face. I didn’t want to say anything, but at the same time I didn’t want the evening to be ruined because I was spending too much time kicking myself over Ryan and being a jerk to him. So I said it.

“Would…..would you like to join us?”

“Huh? Oh no….you guys go. I got...other plans. Don’t worry about me.”

“Well okie dokie! Have fun tonight Ryan. Let’s go Trev.” Liam pulled on my arm and we headed off back to the dorm. Once we got into our room Liam started dancing in a weird and odd hyper way. Like it was more like an exercise than any actual dance. It was a sight to behold. It consisted of jumping and him punching his arms around and humming some song to the ‘beat’ of his punches.

“What are you so excited for mister?”

“Tonight! Tonight dude! It’s gonna be amazing!”

“Well yea but did you see Ryan back there? I dunno dude...I feel kinda bad now.”

“Awww Trevor. Don’t feel bad. Ryan does that ALL the time. It’s something about his personality, he feels like bad no matter what if he’s left out. Even if he doesn’t actually want to go. He’ll have fun tonight with his date just like he planned, the only difference is that WE’LL be having fun tonight as well doing other things, and if we aren’t with him and he isn’t providing the fun, and we aren’t like worshiping him and saying he’s the greatest ever, then for some odd reason he feels bad.”

“Oh...Geez...how...how does that happen?”

“Dunno. Been wondering it since I met him. It’s no big deal though.”

The evening came without a hitch and I got dressed for the night. I put on a black dress shirt, black khaki pants, and even put on some cologne! I don’t even know why, it just seemed like a cool thing to do. Before doing all of that though, I shaved my face to get that smooth feel I love. I know I was going over the top, but I REALLY like Liam, and date or no date I wanna put work into tonight. I exited the bathroom all ready and waiting and saw Liam standing by his bed. puting the finishing touches on his attire. It looked stunning.

He was wearing a blue dress shirt, with black khaki’s. His hair was combed to perfection and his black running shoes were so black they looked like dress shoes! I know we would look like dorks being in a movie theater dressed this good, but we’d be dorks together and that was what made me smile.

“Liam you...you look….great!”

“Thanks. You to. In fact it’s the best I’ve seen you look since meeting you.” He walked over to me and fixed my collar, “Well….it was almost a new record.” He said while smiling. “Well, let’s go!”

We left the dorm and headed for the front gate of the school. We showed our passes to the gatekeeper and he let us out. We walked what must of been 20 minutes to the movie theater and got to the front door excited for the film. “After you Sir.” I said to Liam while doing my best gentlemen impression, to which Liam chuckled at.

“Thank you doofus.” I gave him a swipe on the back of his head while laughing myself, “OW! Okayyyy...Thank you SIR doofus!”. Gosh I love him.

We made our way to the ticket window and Liam got us our tickets. Can you believe it? He paid for BOTH of us! He said he didn’t have enough money for the snacks because of dinner tonight, so I covered that and said it was my paying him back. We waddled our way in the theater to some seats near the back middle and sat down. Once the previews started I braced myself for some crummy advertising. Previews are something I’ve never been a fan of. I don’t know why, but I just never see ANY that I like.

“Not a fan huh?” Liam said to me.

“Geez how could you tell? Hehehe”

The movie finally started, and I have to admit I was excited. I think maybe the whole propaganda behind it probably contributed to it, but excitement is excitement right.

“H-H-HEY IT’S EMINEM!” Liam loudly whispered to me while nudging me in my side.

“Dude! This is so cool!”

I can’t believe Eminem didn’t say anything about this! He didn’t make a post on twitter, facebook, his website, nothing! And if he did, I really need to pay more attention.

“Yea you know. It’s like how when I rap about woman, it’s like me dealing with old issues with my mom or whatever.”

Yea you tell them Em! You are awesome! No one needs to hate on ya!

“Or when I say things about gay people, and people say my lyrics are homophobic, you know it’s because I’m gay.”

WHAT? WAIT WHAT DID I JUST HEAR? WHAT THE FUCK? DID I JUST HEAR WHAT I THINK I HEARD? No way. I misheard, yea that’s it.

“I’m a homosexual” He replies to the reporter

“Meaning?” He’s asked again

“I like Men”

I didn’t mishear! Okay this has to be a joke! Hahaha Good one Em! You really had me going. I’m pretty sure I’ll get home and find out this was a joke. Okay Trev, calm down. No need to get all worked up here. It’s just a movie, and even IF Eminem was gay, so what? No need to go all bananas over it.

Oh god did I just say that? God damnit Trevor. Eat your nacho’s.

The rest of the movie was alright I guess. Explosions, other interviews, assassination, pretty cool. Oh and since it was a comedy I guess it was funny to.

“Well Trev, time for dinner.” Liam said smiling to me.

“Y-Y-Yea….Dinner.”

We exited the theater and I was feeling a little uneasy. Not sick, but just off balance, Literally. I had trouble walking and and was pale as a ghost. Liam saw this obviously, “Trev, what’s up? Are you feeling alright?”

“Yea I’m...I’m fine.”

“Uhhh Huhhh. I think you ate too many nacho’s. Are you even hungry for dinner? We can go right back to the dorm if you want.”

“N-N-No...We said we’d go out for d-d-dinner so let’s go. Really.”

“Well...alright then. Come on take my hand. I’ll make sure you don’t fall.”

TAKE HIS HAND? “N-N-No Liam I’m fine. Really. I just need a minute.”

“You know what, we are going back. I’m not a doctor but you're not feeling well and it’s my duty to look out for your wellbeing so we are heading back, no arguments.”

“Liam. Really. I want to go to dinner with you. Please?”

“Okayyy. But if you are feeling actually sick or if I you feel like going back, just tell me. Deal?”

“Deal.”

Once I regained my balance I was able to walk beside my imaginary boyfriend again. It was another half hour trip to the restaurant Liam had in mind and it was pretty cool. He told me his parents sent him some money into his bank account just for tonight and so that’s why the establishment was much more fancy then I was expecting. He held the door open for me this time and we got in and said we needed a table for two. Once we were assigned our spot I wanted to run to the bathroom just to go over these emotions in my head!

“Hey Liam, I’ll be right back. I got to go to the washroom.”

“Alright. Holler if you die! Hehehe”

“Shut it dork!”

I left the table and walked over to the other side of the restaurant. I entered into the washroom, walked over to a urinal and released my almost full to the brim bladder, and thought. Okay. You’re out with Liam for a good time. Boys can go out to dinner without it being a date. Liam is not questioning you otherwise you wouldn’t be here right now. He’s happy. You’re happy. I said you’re happy Trevor! There you go. Okay. You’re done. Now go back out there and have a good time.

“Hey, you returned. Guess I can call off Delta force. Hahaha”

“Yep. I’m a big boy now Liam.”

“Awww, I’m glad. It was a long time coming.” I kicked him under the table when he said that. “Hey” he laughed, “jerk”

“Well you started it….meanie.” I grinned and then our waiter came over.

“Good evening gentlemen. Welcome to Baton Rouge. Drinks to start?”

“I’ll have a rootbeer.” Liam said

“Coke for me.” I added

“Sounds good. I’ll be back shortly.”

“So what do ya think? Did I pick us a winner?” Liam said

Gosh if only he knew I was the winner here. He’s so sweet, and a jerk hehehe, but mostly sweet.

“You certainly did.” I paused and then continued, “Hey Liam, can I ask you something?”

“Anything.”

“You know….that Eminem scene. What did you think of it?”

“Where he said he was gay?”

I shook when he said it. Not by a lot, only a little, but none the less it happened. “Yea, that part”

“Well….I think it’s a joke, and if you saw after that scene was over the interviewer said ‘it was like Spike Lee said he was white’ and we know Spike Lee is black! There is no denying that. So my take is that it’s a joke. But it was funny though!”

“Yea….Funny.”

“Is there something you wanted to say about it?”

“No! I was just wondering your opinion is all.”

“Well...you have it now.”

We continued to talk and I did my best to keep the conversation from reaching that topic again. It was settled and there was no need to bring it up once more. Anyway the waiter arrived with our drinks and took our orders for food. I ordered the chicken tenders with side of fries, and hot cinnamon apples. Liam ordered the ribs with sweet potato fries. He also asked for a garlic bread order to start. My God he’s sooooo amazing!

“So, do you think we are gonna get a Science project soon?” Liam asked me.

“Yep” I said taking a bite of Garlic bread, “but” I swallowed, “I think it’s gonna be good. We are learning about cells and stuff, so maybe we’ll make a model of a cell. Or get a microscope assignment!”

“That would be so cool! I love Microscopes, I really hope we get a project about that.”

I told Liam about the microscope I have at my house, and about how Tyler almost broke it trying to look at his finger. I then explained how I taught Tyler, at least showed him, whether he learned was a different story, about to properly make a sample to examine. After that he was constantly bugging me to show him a different sample of something. One day it was a leaf, the next it was a hair, later it would be his tongue.

“You sound like you’re really close to him.”

“Yea, he’s a special character.” Our waiter arrived with our main course. It looked delicious and was bound to taste even better! “Let’s eat.” I said

“I really wanna meet your brother Trev. He sounds really neat!”

“You’re always welcome. It would be so cool to have you over.”

“How about on Christmas? I can go home with you and spend the break with ya.”

“Really? You wanna do that?”

“Sure! It’d be fun. Of course only if your parents are cool with it. I don’t wanna be a problem.”

“Pffft. Please, my parents would love it. It’ll be another person to look after Tyler. And after being alone with him for this long, they’d love a break.”

He smiled and nodded at me and we agreed on the plan. This night had made a fantastic recovery from the minor bump with my insides being shaken to oblivion. Liam and I talked, ate, and ordered Cheesecake for dessert! This place had the best cheesecake I’ve ever had. It felt so smooth with every bite and swallow!

After Liam paid for the evening, and having literally just enough money for the bill and tip, we got up to leave. It had been a perfect night and couldn’t have been any better, In fact my little upset earlier probably made tonight even more special because it showed me how great of a friend Liam was. If he had just written me off, I probably wouldn’t be able to get over it. But he didn’t, he stood by me and treated us both to a great time. He’s such a great guy.

But that’s what it got even better. We exited the restaurant and walked maybe for a few minutes down the sidewalk when he did the unimaginable. He stopped dead in his tracks. I looked behind me and he walked up close, wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me! Just kissed me! Without any hesitation! It wasn’t a long passionate kiss, just a quick little peck, but it felt like an eternity!

“Woah! What was that!” I said surprised but with a huge smile on my face!

“It was time.” He said, “It was my plan all along. Tonight was our night and I knew you liked me the way I liked you. I could have kissed you sooner but I wanted to do it like in the movies. Under the stars after a date like this.”

“H-H-H-Ho-How did you know?”

“Hehehe you’ll have to find out later! Come on mister. Lets head back!”

Yea...I think it’s safe to say this night had been made. And now I can actually say I love him! And mean it in every way imaginable! I love Liam. Hehehe gosh I love him!

Copyright © 2015 eminem313; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..