Jump to content
    Fantasy2309
  • Author
  • 586 Words
  • 953 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Summer's too Cold - 3. Chapter 2: Surprise, Surprise!

Austin came walking toward me, his deep, dark eyes looking at me, a dazzling smile on his face, he came closer to me; his hands crept around me and held me closer to him and I stared into his eyes and...

 

"JESSE WAKE UP YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!!!", screamed Bells; shattering my beautiful dream before the kiss. I wake up every time, just before the kiss. Horrible, isn't it?

"DUDE IF YOU DON'Y GET OUT RIGHT NOW YOU WILL END UP IN OHIO!!!!!"

"Wait, what?" I replied groggily.

"Stop dreaming about Austin and get your ass of this flight!! Your Britt has left and she will kill you if you don't leave NOW!!!!” she screamed, almost bursting my eardrums. Ugh.

"OMG I'M GOING NOW!! BYEEE!!!!!!” I replied, picking up my handbag and started running. For the second time that week.

 

                                                       ***************************************** 

 

I caught up with Britt and we went to get our suitcases from the baggage claim thingy. Oh, totally forgot. Britt, short for Brittany, is my first cousin. She was currently texting away while we waited for our suitcases to arrive. Her dark, red hair was neatly tied; locks of hair let loose down the side of her pale face. She was thin. Well seeing that she is the head-cheerleader, its kind of obvious. Her dark, red-brown eyes stood out beautifully in her perfect face. Pretty much like the rest of my "perfect" family. *Snort*. Everyone in my family looks perfect. Like they've just stepped out of a fashion magazine. Even my younger brother, Jasper. Well, everyone except me of course. I'm the "ugly one". I have messy, black hair, my skin is too pale, average height, slim, with large, hazel eyes. I was the odd one out. Back to the topic. So, I'm going to live at her place for the first few weeks of my summer. How exciting, right? As soon as we got all of our baggage, we headed out. I put my earphones on before Britt could start her bitching. And my phone buzzed.

Austin: Hey, your flight landed yet? Or did you just forget about me?

Aww. Seriously, how am I not supposed to fall for that? ^

Jesse: hehe. sorry.

Austin: Naaw. It’s k. so wassup? How was the flight?

Jesse: it was…uneventful. I kind of slept through it. (I thought of my dream...*SIGH*) and then almost went on to Ohio. OMG I g2g Britt's family is here. BYE!!

I switched my iPod off and put my phone away to hold Britt's suitcases as she ran ahead to hug her parents and her sister, Natalie. (Also my cousin, if you didn’t catch on.) She was tall, thin, pale, with dark brown hair falling perfectly down her shoulders, like a waterfall. She had dark brown eyes. It was hard to miss her, even in a crowd. And then I saw... MY PARENTS!! AND JASPER!!!!! (My younger brother. Yeah, I have a whole lot of family). I dropped my bags and the suitcases and ran to go and hug them. Then, we went back to get our suitcases *Blush*. Hehe. And then we headed to their house. Maybe it won't be that bad after all.

 

                                                 **********************************************

 

Copyright © 2011 Fantasy2309; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..