Jump to content
    Fantasy2309
  • Author
  • 457 Words
  • 915 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Summer's too Cold - 5. Chapter 4: Let The Games Begin

Next, when I woke up, everything was dark. I was lying on a soft bed. I checked my phone for the time. 10:30pm. 11th june. I slept through two whole days!!!! I had 18 text messages. 7 missed calls. I skimmed through all of them.

 

Austin: hey, what happened? I thought you were gong to text me back?

 

Austin; HELLOO?!?!? JESS?!?! Is everything ok? Are you mad at me or something…? Please reply.

 

Austin: Jesse. Please reply. Please. Is everything alright?

 

Austin: JESSE???!?!?

 

Bells: Jess? Dude, is everything ok? You’re really worrying Austin. Please reply.

 

Austin: Jesse. If there is anything I did. Please forgive me? And if it isn’t me, please at least let me know what happened? I’m really freaking out here.

 

Bells: Jesse?? Is everything alright?? Dude, I’m really worried now. And lets not even start about Austin. He’s been calling me every hour asking me if you replied or called or anything. Please reply.

 

And they got worse from there. OMG, screw Nat!! I…I… will... Ugh. What can I do?!

 

Jesse(to Austin): Hey umm..im sorry. My head was bleeding. I kinda fainted then. I just got up.

 

Jesse(to Bells): OMGOMGOMG IM SOOO SORRYY!!!! LISTEN, I DIDN'T MEAN TO WORRY YOU BUT THEN I KINDA HIT MY HEAD AND THEN IT STARTED LEEDING AND I FAINTED AND I JUST WOKE UP!!! IM SORRY!!!

 

 

So, I left the comfort of my bed and got up. Ugh. It hurt to stand. Yet, I went towards the switches and switched some lights on. The entire room was a wonderful blue. My favorite color. =) There was a bedside lamp, which I failed to notice earlier. A large mirror on one side of the wall. Two wardrobes, where all of my clothes were set perfectly. It almost made me forget about the pain. Almost. So, I stopped admiring the room and limped over to the large mirror, to see how bad I looked. Not that bad. There was a bruise on my cheek. Scraped knees. A black eye. There was a huge bruise on my forehead. There was a scar across my other cheek. Bruises on my thighs. Not bad at all. I’ve been through worse with my family. Broken ribs, broken nose, stitches, and things that are too disgusting too mention. I knew that I going to have to suffer more. Though I wasn’t sure that I could take it. But I had to, and they'd hit me even if I wasen't ready. So, well… let the games begin.

 

 

 

                                          **********************************************

Copyright © 2011 Fantasy2309; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, what the hell is going on? Are Jesse's parents so stupid they can't tell that their son was BEAT UP BY HIS COUSIN????? And wtf for? What is wrong with his cousins?

And he was passed out for TWO WHOLE DAYS AND NO ONE THOUGHT TO MAYBE TAKE HIM TO A DOCTOR???? That whole family is insane. Why is he even there? And where is Austin? Where does he live? Where does Bells live?

 

I don't know; the stupidity of these people really make me angry. I guess I'll just have to read more to find out about Jesse's life. Right now it doesn't look too good.

Link to comment
On 10/25/2011 11:47 AM, Lisa said:
Ok, what the hell is going on? Are Jesse's parents so stupid they can't tell that their son was BEAT UP BY HIS COUSIN????? And wtf for? What is wrong with his cousins?

And he was passed out for TWO WHOLE DAYS AND NO ONE THOUGHT TO MAYBE TAKE HIM TO A DOCTOR???? That whole family is insane. Why is he even there? And where is Austin? Where does he live? Where does Bells live?

 

I don't know; the stupidity of these people really make me angry. I guess I'll just have to read more to find out about Jesse's life. Right now it doesn't look too good.

eeks. sorry. I have a lot of editing to do... and the cousins... the entire family tends to believe them over anything. their locations will be revealed later on in the story. ^_^ his cousins just seem to hate him. the reason will be revealed later on too. Just keep reading, k?
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..