Jump to content
    Fantasyboy69
  • Author
  • 3,135 Words
  • 5,250 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Starcutter - 14. Chapter 14

“I haven't had anyone say that to me in so long. It's almost a dream. I love you so much, Gabriel, that it hurts when you're away from me.”

Gabe's heart almost leaped out of his chest. He loves me back? He was almost incredulous. How could he love the very thing that had made his life hell.

Because you're not them, dumbass, Gabe chided himself.

“Ryle, you want to be my first everything, right?” The Cana nodded vehemently. “I want to know how it feels...inside.”

“Anything. It may take some time, because you're pretty thick, but...”

“No...I meant inside me.” Gabe blushed to his hairline.

Ryle's eyes flew open. No man had ever wanted that. Ryle knew what to do, he'd been with enough women to know, but no man ever wanted this. “Why? I...don't understand.”

“Ryle, I want you to know that you and I are equals in all things. Except you're the Master of the Bottom Shelf and I'm the Master of the Top Shelf.” Ryle giggled a bit. “I need you to know that your needs and desires mean a lot to me.” Gabe grinned and looked away a bit. “I also need to know what it feels like to bottom, so when you do let me top...I won't kill you.”

“Gabriel, it wouldn't actually...”

“I know. I also know I'm pretty thick. That, and you being so slender, give me pause for concern. I don't want to hurt you.” He placed his hand on Ryle's cheek, smiling down at him.

“Gabriel, there is a big difference between bottoming the first time and having more experience than you would care to admit.”

“It's that experience I am afraid of. What if you can't relax enough? What if you don't like it, even if I do...get it in? What if...what if I'm not good enough to please you?”

Right then, Ryle knew he was dealing with a true virgin. Gabe had never been in a relationship, never had any sort of romantic source for reference, and Ryle had to remember that Gabe was still very young. “If I can't relax enough yet, I know you will stop. If I don't like it all that much, I would still do it for you sometimes, because I will tell you to go to Hell if you do something I really don't like.” Gabe grinned a bit. “If you're not good enough to please me, no man is.”

“Now you're just messing with me,” said Gabe with a bit of a twinkle in his eye.

Ryle opened his mouth to refute it, but then he grinned. “I sounded like that?” Gabe nodded. “No wonder it took you so long.” Gabe nuzzled his neck. “The point is, you've never done it. You have no bad habits, so you can learn what I like. I can learn what you like.”

Gabe nodded. “So...uh...which is best to start out in? The movies I've seen have been varied.”

“Riding is best in my experience. You control the depth and how fast...everything.”

“We don't have any lubricant.” Ryle's phallus flexed in Gabe's hand, a good amount of natural lube pouring out of the two seminal tubes. “Neat trick.” Gabe got on his hands and knees above Ryle and lowered his virginal hole. “Can you...hold it?” The Cana held his phallus upright for Gabe, who sat back and wiggled a bit to find the opening and to lubricate it.

“Breathe, Gabriel. I'm not that thick.”

“Tell that to my ass,” he chortled. Gabe sat back slowly, feeling that rigid tip pressing against him. He had seen enough to know that you don't just go for it. He sat down a bit, feeling some pain but not too much, and then kept it right there. He relaxed a tiny bit more. More pressure, wait and relax, breathe...Then Gabe felt it slip in. He wasn't ready for it, and he took more than he should have in the first go and grimaced in pain. “Fuck! Oh my god that hurts!” Gabe leaned forward on his elbows and breathed heavily into Ryle's neck. “Damn.”

“You don't have to do this,” Ryle said, although he inwardly hoped Gabe did not stop. It was so warm, so tight, and Ryle knew he would orgasm easily inside Gabe.

“I want to, just...give me a second. Or an hour.” Ryle tried not to laugh. “Yeah, I don't think I'm going to top you. I would kill you.” Ryle laughed at that, which made his phallus throb and twitch. “Oh,” was all Gabe said. He had felt a small surge of pleasure. Not enough to cancel the pain, but enough to say he could do this for Ryle. “That was...nice feeling.” Ryle flexed it within him. “Yeah...that.”

“Gabriel. You are really tight and really hot. I don't know how long I will last up there.”

“If you orgasm, great. Don't hold back on my account. Just...try not to move too much.” Ryle nodded as Gabe rocked back a bit. The rhythm was slow and shallow, but that kept the tip of Ryle's phallus stimulated. Too much. Ryle buried his face into Gabe's neck and let out another cry, his phallus twitching uncontrollably. Gabe could feel it jet into his hole. “Oh boy. God that feels so gross and so hot.” Ryle tried to laugh mid orgasm, which came out more like a sobbing chuckle.

“That...was...amazing.”

Gabe heard the muffled words and pulled away to look at Ryle. “It's not so bad,” he said as he rocked back and forth again, this time taking it deeper. When he felt Ryle bottoming out, he stopped. “Okay, that's a bit tender. Note to self, never let Ryle go all the way in.” They smiled at each other, Gabe slowly getting used to this feeling.

“I love you, Gabriel. No one has given of themselves as much as you have since my Mooru. You have made me so happy, and I never thought I would be happy again.”

Gabe kissed away the happy tears that leaked from those lovely purple eyes. “I hope to make you happier. Right now...I'll settle for gasping.” So saying, Gabe clenched his hole tightly around Ryle's phallus and quickened his riding, concentrating on keeping the tip in the tightest spot to make the Cana do exactly what he wanted.

And he did. Ryle's pupils went from pinpoints to taking over all the color, and then they rolled back into his head. He could not help but wrap his claws around Gabe biceps, and try as he might, he knew he hurt Gabe a little with how hard he squeezed. There was no muffling this one. There was no preparing Gabe for it, either. The shrill cry was almost deafening, and Ryle's back arched as he began thrusting into Gabe. Only a few times did it go deep enough to hurt Gabe, but the power in Ryle's hips nearly bucked the lad off him.

There was a moment when Gabe's slight hissing from the pain added an eerie counterpoint to Ryle's cries, and for that moment, Gabe could swear he could see inside Ryle's head. All those memories of pain, all those nights of abuse, were shoved aside, and all that was left was Gabe. Ryle loved him with such fervor that Gabe would never doubt it.

Yet that moment ended, and Ryle collapsed against the mattress. Sweat and semen drenched the mattress, all of it Ryle's, but he didn't care. He hadn't a care in the world as long as he had Gabe. The Cana's eyes were shut, his chest heaved as he fought for a deep breath, and he was able to release his death grip on Gabe's arms long enough for the lad to slide off Ryle's erection. With a quick snatch, Gabe grabbed the towel and sat on it. “Are you okay?” he asked with a smile, knowing the answer.

Ryle just nodded.

“Good. We should go shower. Your chest needs cleaning. I don't know how many gallons of you I have up inside, but that needs to be cleaned.” Ryle chuckled weakly and waved him to go ahead of him. “You sure? By my count, you still have four testicles to unload.”

“Go,” Ryle squeaked out, and Gabe went with a hearty laugh.

The lad looked at his arms when he was out of sight, seeing that two of Ryle's claws had broken the skin enough to bleed, if not horribly so. Gabe also knew that his innards were hurting. Something about that hard tip hurt him more than he wanted to admit. Not permanent damage, he could feel that much, but riding would not be the position for them if Gabe was bottoming. While the entire time was arousing, Gabe's penis was flaccid. A few times there was some pleasure that, once they got the rhythm down, he might even orgasm, but this time...he was just a bit sore. Very happy, but sore.

He washed his backside in the bidet and then stepped into the shower for a better cleaning. Ryle stumbled in with the most satisfied look on his face. “Fuck.”

Gabe laughed and had to hold onto the bar to stop himself from falling. “So it was okay, right?”

“Not to give you a swelled head, but yeah. It was okay.” Ryle stepped into the spray with Gabe and kissed his chest. “Did you...finish?”

“No, but I'm not worr...HI!” He stopped what he was saying when Ryle, quite literally, took matters into his own hand. Gabe looked down at the top of Ryle's crest, the water slowly making it sag, and wondered what magic was in Ryle's touch. He knew what it felt like to jack off, but it never felt this good. There was a softness to Ryle's claws, but the texture, with its almost scaly bumps, was blowing his mind. His erection came back full force and then some. “This is...wow.”

“You haven't seen anything yet,” bragged Ryle with the most mischievous smile Gabe had ever seen. Ryle leaned forward slowly, giving Gabe ample time to tell him to stop. When the only reaction was Gabe swallowing heavily, Ryle licked around the head of Gabe's dick.

“Oh fuck me. Again.” That threw off Ryle's seductive actions, making him laugh, but Gabe didn't care. Yeah, blowjobs rock, he thought. “You...don't have to...”

“Gabriel, shut up.”

Gabe nodded and closed his eyes. He could see Ryle there, seeing his lips strain slightly to wrap around his girth. Imagining Ryle's hair in his hands. He heard Ryle moan, and when he opened his eyes, Gabe realized he had done just that, his hand was gripping the Cana's crest. “Is this okay?” Ryle's coo was all the affirmative he needed. “Ryle, I don't know how long I will last, but I do know that I'll need a break before we do anything more tonight.”

Ryle pulled off. “Then I will give you the choice.” His purple eyes were full of love and lust. “Where do you want to finish?”

“I don't know. I don't want to hurt you.” Gabe wiped the water from his face.

“I will worry about that. Let's get washed so we can go get dirty again.”

Gabe blushed and nodded. The shower was functional with the slightest amount of foreplay. When had he become the more dominant one in our friendship? Gabe asked himself. He always knew Ryle was too strong to be a true submissive slave, but right now, it seemed like Ryle was in charge.

That's because he's done this before, numbskull.

Oh yeah. Gabe let himself be led to the bedroom after drying off, Ryle's calm demeanor having the same effect on Gabe. This would be the last big first for him. He knew it should feel good...but what if it didn't? What if he liked to bottom more? What if Ryle liked it, and he didn't? Would Ryle be the top then? Would he...

“Gabriel, stop thinking.”

Gabe realized that he had stopped while walking and that Ryle had been trying to coax him into the bed. “Sorry. I just...don't want to mess this up.” He sat and laid back when Ryle gestured him to.

“You won't. This will be the first time for me, too.” Gabe looked at him quizzically. “I...have never made love to anyone.” The color that suffused his cheeks had more pink that Gabe had ever seen.

Gabe simply opened his arms to his lover, and Ryle went willingly. The human's pace was not hurried, although the hybrid could feel his heart pounding, and his erection was so obvious. He wanted to take his time. To put off hurting Ryle with his own need and clumsiness. “I...”

Ryle placed his claw on Gabe's lips to still any more words. With a practiced hand, Ryle squeezed out some more fluids from his phallus and began to stroke Gabe. The feeling was slick, but the friction was more than Gabe was ready for. The fluids began to heat up, and Gabe wondered if he wasn't going to cum right then. It felt like he was on the verge, yet his balls were still relatively loose. With a second dollop, Ryle placed himself over Gabe and lowered himself to the tip. Gabe felt the tight ring of the Cana's anus resist, but then he felt it relax far more than he ever could. Ryle let the tip slip in, and both began to pant. Gabe watched as Ryle's semi-erection went to a full one, but his mind only partially knew what was going on. The hole was tight and moist.

For Ryle, it was something he had never felt. He was looking into Gabe's eyes, seeing the love and fears there. There was no doubt that Gabe loved him, no doubt at all, and that was what made the Cana aroused. His body responded to Gabe's eyes and their outpouring of lust and love. He took more in slowly, feeling his canal being stretched in the best ways, and Gabe gripped his hips to hold him in place.

“I feel like I'm going to explode.”

“You won't yet,” said Ryle with a grin. “And I'm not dead.” Gabe laughed a bit and loosened his grip on Ryle. The Cana moved up, and with the pulling out, he felt it. The flare of Gabe's tip rubbed the spot few ever could find. The coo he let out made Gabe gasp a bit, but he knew that something inside made Ryle feel good.

“God, you feel so good. It's...wow.”

“Are you ready?” Ryle asked with a grin. It was all bravado, he knew, because he could feel his remaining testicles churning inside. Gabe nodded and then groaned loudly as Ryle took it all. It was too much for both, and they sat there panting. “Gabriel, I must feel it.”

“F...feel what? I don't have any more to put up there.” Which amazed him. He was all the way in, and from he could see, Ryle was not in any pain.

“I need to feel you move.”

Gabe got the idea and flipped them over, his dick still buried to the root in his alien lover. Ryle was on his back, his legs wrapped around Gabe's hips, and his eyes were all black. There was nothing of the purple showing. Gabe began to move slowly, feeling the difference in inward and outward frictions. Going in, he could feel strong cartilage bands that clenched as he passed. Pulling out was smooth and the bands relaxed as the tip passed them. “Like this?”

“Uh huh,” Ryle whispered with a shudder. He was right on the edge of orgasm, but Gabe was not going fast enough to budge him over.

Gabe was too, he could feel it now. His balls were churning like mad and were pulling up. “Do you...want me to pull out when I cum?” Ryle shook his head no. “I'm close. You feel so amazing.”

“You're close?” Gabe nodded. “I am too. Make me cum, Gabriel. Please. Go faster.” Gabe picked up the pace, and Ryle's claws gripped the bedding again.

“Like this?”

Ryle cooed. Gabe went faster still, seeing his pace was not hurting his lover at all. He could feel it now. It was stop or go full steam ahead. He went for it. Gabe went faster, still somewhat conscious to not pound Ryle into the mattress, and Ryle's chest was heaving. Gabe felt Ryle's passage getting tighter and tighter, the bands clamping down, but Gabe pushed through them and felt his own orgasm crest. He began to moan and grunt, and then he couldn't move at all as Ryle's innards clamped down tightly. The cry the Cana let go was not like the others. This one was almost pathetic in volume. Yet what Gabe felt was something amazing. As he spilled his seed into his lover, the canal was pulsating, pulling more out of Gabe than any other orgasm he had ever felt.

Then Ryle exploded. Volley after volley came from his phallus, more than the rest of the loads combined. Ryle was thrashing about and quivering. Gabe could not pull out, and he could not even speak to see if Ryle was okay. Part of him didn't care. This orgasm was so powerful that he only wanted it to last longer. Gabe felt his body shaking with the release, and when Ryle's canal loosened enough, he pulled out slowly and cradled Ryle's head. His chest, neck and face were covered in his semen.

“Ryle, are you okay?” The Cana nodded, unable to breathe deep enough to speak.

After an eternity in a few moments, Ryle's eyes focused and he smiled. “Gabriel?” he asked weakly.

“Yes? I didn't hurt you did I?”

“No. That was...” He began to speak in his own language. The trilling and cooing was so wondrous that Gabe needed no translation. There was so much love in it. So many things he felt deep inside, knowing his language would never be able to convey such feelings. “What I mean to say...”

Gabe silenced him with a kiss, tasting the juices that gushed forth. “I get the gist.” Gently, tenderly, Gabe lifted Ryle from the bed and took both of them back to the wash room. He ran water for a warm bath and then sat in the tub with Ryle in front of him. He bathed his partner lovingly, washing his crest and body sensually. It was there, in the tub, the duo stayed until the water was cool enough for the tub's auto-refill to activate...ten times. They had fallen asleep.

I am only moderately sorry to have waited this long. I wanted to get it right and then the holidays came around...hectic having 8 people in a 3 bedroom house. A late Christmas present to all of you. Thanks to craftingmom for her work as my editor.
Copyright © 2016 Fantasyboy69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 43
  • Love 11
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It was perfect! I loved every aspect of their mutual exploration and lovemaking.

As far as the wait, I can cast no stones as my own project haunts my dreams until I get some time to write.....

Link to comment

Their concern for each other was incredibly touching. The innocence of Gabe and the wonderment of Ryle to be truly loved for the first time, made this chapter so very special. This is a testament to the saying that 'love conquers all'....for all their differences, love makes them the same...and equals. Thank you for such a stimulating and satisfying experience. I love these two....Cheers...Gary

Link to comment

the story is going so well. can't wait to see what the captain's surprise is. is it his sister? or could he have tracked down his mooru? (is that the mom's title?) Now will they face some challenge? I love how the dad is so sweet with them. he's doin pretty well as a father.

Link to comment

I just read the three chapters where Ryle and Gabe were able to physically show their love. Beautifully written! Thank you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..