Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 754 Words
  • 3,263 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wild Daisy - 3. Chapter 3: Blue

I never promised you a rose garden.

A Wild Daisy

Chapter Three: Blue

"Rose, my love, would you care for a drink before supper." Pinkie asked as she ran her hand down Ross's tie.

"Pinkie, my love, please call be Ross in front of your family. And yes, please, I will have a small scotch."

"Rose, my darling, you are the most beautiful man I have ever gotten my hands on and I am quite certain your mother called you her little rosebud. I heard her plainly say it more than once at supper the other night, I might add. The only difference between her saying it and me saying it is... I know you are no longer a little bud, you are a full, fat and bulging rose now, with an overpowering scent and a hard but velvet feel." Pinkie's violet eyes were aflame, half hidden under her lashes as she looked up into her Rose's face.

Ross swallowed hard, his dick was hard too. "Pinkie, I think Willie heard every word on that."

"Good." Pinkie replied and left Ross and his dick to fix him a drink.

Supper on Sunday nights at Daybreak was almost always a required family event. And company was always invited for Sunday supper. In the old days, it was even formal. Nowadays, it was coat and tie for men, dresses for the women. Willie wore a blue blazer and gray slacks and a blue shirt with the neck buttoned, with no tie, scandalous. The dining room was oversized and the table could seat twenty, if one wanted to go to all that trouble. But it was a rare Sunday that their were more than eight for supper. The guests tonight included Ross Gardner, Rev. Jacob Foster, and Mr. and Mrs. John Richards.

Sunday supper was Sunday supper. Willie went thru the motions. Polite, but quiet. Plus it was hard to watch Ross, that is watch him together with Pinkie. But there had been no explosion of rumors the day after Willie confessed his love to Ross. And Ross had not acted any different toward him. And Willie had kissed him hard with everything he had thrown into it. Maybe, Pinkie will make him happy. Maybe in time it will all work out and he will be fine with this.

"Blue is coming home for the summer." Ross offered into the lull in the conversation. "Dad wants him to intern at the firm." Blue was twenty one, three years older than Willie. Just enough difference to keep them from knowing each other well as they grew up. But that didn't mean Willie had not heard the stories. Blue had a reputation. Willie remembered he used to follow Blue around all the time when he was maybe ten, eleven, but Blue would take off somewhere with his friends.

"Son, I have been noticing your fashion statement. Care to share what it is all about?" Willie's father asked.

"What father? Have I spilt something on my shirt?" Oh, no, not now, Willie thought.

Ever since his father heard the first rumor about his son's lifestyle, he had been picking at it. There had been some yelling, some crying, some threats, and some long discussion. But it was this need to pick at his son that was the worse. He said it any way. "Well I see you are not wearing a tie tonight. I was wondering if that was a new trend those New York sissy boys came up with. The tie is a phallic symbol after all. And I thought by going tie-less you might be saying you are dick-less."

"William." Grandmother started.

But Willie stood up then. "I need to be excused. Goodnight."

Willie walked out the front door, got in his BMW and cried and drove himself mad. He finally decided to pull over and stop. After a while he looked around. Of all the places to stop. Diary Queen. And that's when he noticed him. He was looking right at Willie. It was Blue and he was walking toward Willie's car.

The top was down, there was no hiding. Of course Blue knew it was him. "Hey, Willie. What's up." Willie couldn't respond. Blue waited, then. "The last time I saw you here at Dairy Queen you were maybe twelve and you were sucking hard on a big wet double scoop cone. You couldn't talk then either. Your mouth was full. What's your excuse this time?" Willie gasped, then giggled and then laughed. He looked at Blue and then he roared.

But I wouldn't mind giving your rose a tickle.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/16/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br />
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..