Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,375 Words
  • 2,712 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wild Daisy - 9. Chapter 9: Applause

You can bend a straight man, but he wont stay bent. And a girl can lay-a-gay, but there will be hay to pay. In between lives the queen who flipped off her king.

A Wild Daisy

stories/7180/images/daisy.flower.two.jpg

Chapter Nine: Applause

The drive to the quarry was not a long one. What was once wilderness was now suburbia and the quarry was a seventy acre wood cut off from the world by chain link fence. The property would make a great park. Blue choose to speak now while still driving. He wanted to get something said and he was going to do it now, so it would be out in the open and out of the way of having a good time with Willie, one way or the other. Friend or Lover. "Willie, what's the deal? You have been treating me like yesterday's cornbread. Why? You like me, I know." Blue was serious even if he phrased his question with a silly metaphor, Willie could tell it was talk the talk and walk the walk time.

"Any southern boy knows that yesterday's cornbread crumbled up in a glass of milk is one of life's sweetest pleasures. It's better than grits. And what would chicken and dressing be without left over cornbread? Why, the finest dessert in the world is Day Old Cornbread covered with chocolate pudding. So, if I have treated you like old cornbread then you have my sincerest apology sir, for I have treated you far to well." Willie couldn't resist, he could show off too.

"Willie I have made it obvious, and I mean obvious, that I want you. This is not an ultimatum or a showdown, but I need to know: Are we just going to be friends for the summer or are we going to be lovers?" Blue did not want to lose this chance with Willie, maybe he should wait and pounce him. Some guys can only give it up that way.

"Blue, I'm a gay boy playing with straight fire. I just don't want my biscuits to get burned." Might as well continue in the same vein, don't want to mix metaphors.

"Do you want to do the friend thing or the lover thing, Willie?"

"A man can choose to be friends, but not lovers, real love demands love. There is no choose. When you ask me to choose, you are telling me you don't love me. You just like me a lot and want benefits. If you want an answer. We are friends with potential for more." Why the hard sell now, Willie thought.

"Well all I can say is I hope 'more' means sex." Blue decided then, no more talking, it was pounce time.

"Blue where are you going to?" This wasn't the way to go, Willie knew.

"I'm going to park down on this dirt road where everyone parks, then we can go to the quarry by the creek bed and under the fence."

"Blue, pull up to the main gate, I brought my keys, we can take the jeep all the way to the quarry." Well, is his assault over for a moment. I need to think.

"Alright, I like dating the boss man, what other benefits do I get?"

There were maybe twenty kids already at the quarry, all staring to see who had gotten a jeep into the property. They were probably expecting to be yelled at and told to leave. The quarry had been abandoned as a business enterprise because of the Civil War. But forty years of mining stone before the war had made quite a hole in the hill side. The hundred and fifty years since had allowed nature the time to reclaim the property. The hole was now a beautiful grotto with a waterfall feeding a green-blue lake and you often saw rainbows here. Carved stone steps surrounded three sides of the lake, the fourth side was a cliff face cut into the hill. The steps were everyone's favorite place to lie in the sun or have lunch or to make out or go all the way in the hidden places. The rest of the property was now covered in giant hardwood trees. The kids were the reason Willie didn't bring Beauregard and Bonaparte, they wouldn't hurt anyone, but this many kids would get them all worked up.

"I know the perfect spot for us." Blue said.

"I just bet you do. How many cherries have you picked here? What? I have heard rumors about you too." Willie replied picking up the picnic basket. All the kids had gone back to what they were doing. No yelling, no worries.

"Willie, I am a relationship kind of guy, I tend to stick with the ones I choose. Like you, give me a chance and you will find that out. You are only the fifth person, I have offered myself to. I don't think that is enough to make me a male slut."

"Blue I know you have dated more than five people." Who are the other four relationships, Willie wondered?

"Dated Willie. Dated as friends with no strings, no commitment beyond friends." Most of these included benefits, Blue knew.

"So, you want a relationship that lasts for the summer, convenient. You can call it a dozen different names but it still adds up to you wanting to get your rocks off." God was this boy a horn dog or what?

"The difference is I want to get them off with you Willie, with you. No one else, just you." Blue just knew Willie was hot for him. Why wont he let go?

"Yeah for the summer, but then what? We go our separate ways happier for a summer spent showering each other with cum." Oh god, now he knows I shower cum.

"I do like the sound of showering cum. But look, neither of us can make promises at this point Willie. We can only take the leap. Take a chance. Seize the day. Don't scorn what life offers." Life is passing the guy by and he is giving it his finger.

"What if you meet a girl? What if some of the kids here see us kissing and start screaming queers? What if I want someone else?" Ooops.

"Do you want someone else Willie, is there someone else, who?" Where did this come from? Is he cheating on me?

"There is no one else. I just made a mistake is all. I thought I liked someone, but he didn't feel that way in return, he liked a girl." Oh, I think I made someone mad.

"So some guy led you on and then dropped you for the first girl-tail that came along. Is that it? And you think that's what I'm doing. I will not drop you Willie. I don't chase or choose between girlboy-tail. I want a someone, a person, someone special and Willie, you are very, very special." Isn't that plain enough.

"I'm getting hungry. Let's find this place of yours and eat." We need a break, way to much drama.

"Okay, come on." I'm going to do it now.

Blue led Willie around the left side of the lake to the cliff wall. "This part can be tricky. Take it slow. Can you still carry the basket? I can take your back pack with mine. Just step where I step." Blue followed a narrow ledge across the cliff face about three feet above the water. About half way across the ledge opened into an alcove about twenty feet deep. Since the quarry faced south the alcove was full of sunlight. It was a great place. Willie put down the basket and turned to find Blue standing next to him. Blue pounced, he had his hands up the back of Willie's shirt and his tongue in Willie's mouth in the time it took to blink. With pressing and pulling and pushing Blue had his leg firmly planted against Willie's groin. He deepened the kiss and slid one hand down and under Willie's pants and rubbed his middle finger down Willie's groove.

Clapping, thunderous applause. What? Willie pushed Blue away. It was the kids, they were clapping and looking and hooting and the sound was echoing around and around the grotto. Willie went red and faster than thought he slapped Blue's face. Blue looked stunned and hurt, but then he smiled, turned and took a bow.

The horror of writing crap is it leaves no time for reading the good stuff.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/16/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br />
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..