Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 791 Words
  • 2,654 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wild Daisy - 4. Chapter 4: Player

Give it up.

A Wild Daisy

Chapter Four: Player

"Blue, I heard you might be in town. But, what are you doing here at this time of night?"

"Well, I got dumped. My girl and I were making out hot and heavy and I asked her to blow me, but she didn't want to; and the next thing I knew she wanted me out of her car and out of her life. I was just sitting here thinking when your car pulled in and I thought I would ask for a ride. It was a surprise to see it was someone I knew."

"I'm sorry Blue, that's tough."

"It's no big loss, she was only my girl for about two hours. So can you give me a lift home?"

"I guess, sure." Willie said a little thrown by the two hour girlfriend thing.

"You don't sound so sure Willie?" Blue joked.

"Get your butt in the car Blue, it's late." Blue slid into the car without opening the passenger door. "This is a nice car, I like a convertible. Take me home, babe. I need my beauty rest." Blue made himself comfortable and watched Willie start the car and pull out. He played with the radio, the cd player and the ipod.

"So how's downhome life treating you, Willie, are you ready to get away to college in the fall?"

"It's all good, I guess."

The rest of way to the Gardner residence was quiet. Willie drove and Blue just watched the night. The car pulled to a stop at the front door and Willie turned to Blue and said goodnight.

"So little Willie is all grown up now." Blue smiled.

"I guess. But sometimes it doesn't feel much different." Willie replied.

"Oh, I bet it feels different, sort of bigger and harder." Blue snickered.

"Blue have you got something on your mind?" And this time Willie snickered.

"Tell me Willie, do you suck dick for real now, or are you still practicing with ice cream cones?"

"Blue, I'm a respectable boy, I'm saving myself for a loving relationship."

"Okay, so do you want to be my bitch for the summer?" Blue was actually leering.

"What I want is for you to drop the attitude. It doesn't do anything for you or me."

"So, you're not the least impressed with this stud, are you? You know I could take off my shirt and let you have a better look."

"Give it up Blue, you can't play me."

"I have been trying to give it up all night, just reach over here and take it."

"No, Blue, goodnight."

"Just tell me why not and I'll go quietly, Willie."

"Okay, do you remember how I use to follow you around all the time. Do you remember how that started?"

"Yeah, I kind of remember having that problem." Blue was laughing at him with his eyes.

"But do you remember the first time I did it. You and your friend Ricky were playing and I wanted to play to. Ricky told me to beat it (and you both laughed at me) and when I didn't he said he would hit me if I didn't get lost. So remember I left, I crossed over to old Mrs. Simmons front yard and sat down in the grass under her live oak and cried. Do you remember now, because a few minutes later you came after me. You sat down beside me and put your arm around me and hugged me. You told me to stop my blubbering and when I didn't you kissed me. And then you tickled me until I couldn't breathe. Then we lay side by side in the sun and talked. And then I fell asleep. I woke up in your arms and then you walked me home holding my hand. I followed after you because I wanted to do that again, but we never did. I have wondered why, you know. And now you think you can play me."

"I was thirteen years old then Willie and you were ten. Ricky and I spent all our time jacking off. It was all we could think about. I couldn't share that with you and I couldn't stop doing it either. I'm sorry you felt left out, but I'm here now and you can play with me all you want."

"Get out of the car Blue, time to say goodnight."

"Okay, Willie, have it your way, but you are one hot ballbreaker."

Willie waited until Blue got to his front door. "Blue, call me in the morning and tell me if you can come over. I'm sure we can find something to do that doesn't include your penis. Remember to leave the attitude at home."

Now, give it back.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/16/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br />
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..