Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stonegate Stables - 27. Chapter 27

I decided to kick off the new show facility the third Saturday in April with a gymkhana - kind of a play day - which consists of timed speed events on horseback. The events involve various obstacles - poles to be weaved through, or bottles to be picked up and dropped into a bucket, or golf balls that have to be placed on top of traffic cones. All of this is done on horseback as fast as you can go making it a fun, exciting thing to participate in and to watch. I figured we'd get a big turnout because I was waiving all entry fees so that kids of all economic levels could afford to come and have a fun day.

Matt made up a flyer, printed a hundred, and spent a day tacking them up all over town - in the feed stores, tack shops, groceries, and pharmacies - any place horse people might go. Teresa lined up volunteers to handle registration the morning of the event. Alejandro took care of buying or building the necessary equipment. I bit my nails and tormented Vincent every night by tossing and turning until he threatened to make me sleep in the den.

I had contracted out the concession stands, not wanting to deal with figuring out all the people and machinery required to turn out hundreds of hot dogs, nachos, and French fries. The food company held a dress rehearsal the last Saturday in March just to make sure everything was working properly. We turned it into a company picnic with everyone's families and friends showing up to pre-run the bathrooms, traffic flow, drinking fountains, pay phones - the minutia of details that can ruin even the best event.

Amanda had commented at the Gran Prix that she fucking hated to wait in line to pee, so I'd put in three times the usual number of ladies' restrooms and was pleased to see there was never a line.

We turned the donkeys loose in one of the arenas and let the kids in with them. Both donkeys and kids had a great time romping around. Apparently the donkeys had been taught to give chase or play tag or something similar because when the kids took off running, the donkey cantered after them, tossing their heads and squeaking. When the kids got tired and stopped, the donkeys galumphed off in the other direction, ears and tails flapping as they trotted along with a gaggle of kids on their heels.

The local paper had come out to take some preliminary pictures and got several great shots that ended up on the human interest page of the Sunday edition. The following weekend we were inundated with donkey visitors, prospective boarders, trainers looking to relocate, and I don't remember who else. After chasing the last car off the place Sunday afternoon, I tracked down TJ and handed him a hundred dollar bill. He eyed it, and then looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"It's for those damn donkeys," I told him, trying without success to keep the chuckle out of my voice.

"Teresa already paid me," he said, holding the bill out to me.

"Then consider it a bonus," I replied. "They're worth their weight in public relations."

He smiled slowly at me as he tucked the hundred into his pocket. "Thanks," he said, leaning forward to kiss me. "You're a good guy, Sean."

I kissed him back hotly, melting into the most talented mouth in Texas, and then sent him home with Gabriel in his ratty Explorer. TJ hadn't said anything further to me about their relationship, but it didn't appear to have progressed much.

The next morning I happened to be outside when they showed up for work and was astonished at the range of bowling alley noises the Explorer churned out as it lurched into the yard. The engine ran for several seconds after TJ turned it off. I shuddered when I realized this was the vehicle he drove on official Foundation business. Not the image I wanted to project.

I met them halfway across the yard and pointed at my car. "Get in, both of you."

They looked at each other, but followed along. We drove silently into town where I parked at the Ford dealership and turned to them, pointing at Gabriel. "You go pick out a truck - something big enough to haul the four-horse. I'll call them on the way home about payment, so you'll be able to drive it off the lot."

I looked at TJ. "And you go choose a new Explorer."

They were both staring at me and making no attempt to get out of the car. "Do you need an engraved invitation?” I asked with a smile.

"Are you serious?” TJ was beginning to grin.

"Yes! I'm having your Explorer hauled away the minute I get back to the barn, so be sure to come back with something, or you'll be walking home tonight."

TJ knew me well enough by now to know I meant it and scrambled out of the car, tugging Gabriel after him. I watched them walk off to the truck side of the big lot and smiled when TJ grabbed Gabriel in a one armed hug.

A couple hours later, I heard an unfamiliar vehicle and looked up to see a dark blue F250 rumble into the yard with a beaming Gabriel at the wheel. It was gorgeous in a big powerful way, hulking there next to Amanda's sleek little SL450. TJ was right behind him in an arrest-me-red Explorer. They looked pleased with themselves, and I gave the new vehicles my approval.

As the second Sunday in April drew close, Vincent and I were busy with plans for our commitment ceremony. We went back and forth over hiring someone to sort of officiate. Neither of us was religious, so we thought about having an older man - someone we both respected - direct the proceedings, but in the end we decided to just stand there amidst our friends and families and say some words to each other, then exchange rings.

We were having it catered by Corleone’s, so I left all that to Vincent and Tony, and concentrated on fixing up the house and garden. I rented lots of potted plants to fill up the spots in the flower beds where things weren’t blooming yet, and hired half of Maria’s family to come and clean the day before.

The whole thing had me tied in knots, and by the afternoon of the day before the ceremony, I was driving everyone crazy moving furniture here and there, and trying to decide if the penis ice cube trays from our wine and cheese thing last summer were appropriate. It was a gay wedding, after all. And the thought of a bunch of straight guys sucking on penis ice cubes gave me a hard-on.

Vincent came in from supervising the table set-up, watched me for a few moments, and then dragged me out of the kitchen by my wrist, up the stairs and into our bedroom, thumping the door shut with his foot.

“What are you doing?” I yelled at him, yanking my wrist free of his steely grip. “I have a thousand things to do, and you wanna fuck?”

He ignored me as he tugged my shirt over my head, and pushed me back on the bed to do my shoes. I tried to shove him away, but he was determined, so I just flopped back in resignation as he yanked my jeans down not as gently as he could have. When I was naked, he stripped quickly and climbed onto the bed straddling my chest.

As he leaned forward onto his hands to aim his hard dick at my mouth, he muttered, “This oughta shut you up for a while.”

When I sulkily refused to suck his cock, he thrust deep enough to gag me a couple times, so I jammed a pillow under my head and began to blow him. Of course, it wasn’t long until I was totally into it, and they could have burned the house down around us for all I cared. When I had Vincent groaningly hard, I tipped him off me and pushed him face down on the bed. Two could play this game.

Normally I’d wait until he invited me to fuck him, a hold-over from our early days when he was a little funny about it, but right now I was peeved at him and felt like asserting myself. I grabbed the lube, shoved a fingerful into his ass rudely enough to get a grunt from him, then crouched over him and began to stuff my cock into his tight hole.

He was silent as I slid balls-deep on the first push, mushing my nuts up against the mounds of his ass, grinding a little. His hands tightened in the sheets when I began to stroke quickly, using every inch of my cock. I knew he was close from my blow job, and I caught up in a minute or two, breathing hard as I kept up my steady thrusting.

When I couldn’t stand the pressure in my balls any longer, I lay down on his back, buried my face in his shoulder, and changed to quick, hard pumps over his nut that finished us off within a few strokes of each other. When I was done emptying myself into Vincent’s guts, I realized my fingers were clenched into the meat of his upper arms. I relaxed them, wincing a little, and saw that he would have the bruises of this afternoon on his skin for the next several days. That gave me a primitive sense of male satisfaction, and I smiled humorlessly at him when he rolled over to look at me. He was still tugging on his dick, rolling the head between his thumb and finger as a last dribble of cum oozed from his slit.

He grinned, not the least bit put out by my grumpy expression. “Well, fuck, I guess I need to piss you off more often. That was intense.” That finally made me smile for real, and he pulled me down to him. “Relax, sweetheart. It’s all gonna be okay, no matter where they put the fucking furniture.”

I sighed deeply as I burrowed into him. “I know. I just want it to be perfect.”

He snorted. “Yeah, well, you know that’s not gonna happen. I wasn’t gonna tell you, but the band cancelled, so we’re getting my cousin Lino and his accordion.”

As my face changed from disbelief to horror, Vincent began to laugh, rolling around on the bed with tears streaming down his face. I pounded on him with a pillow for a few minutes, then got up and locked myself in the bathroom. I sat on the toilet seat lid listening to him and planning ways to get him back sometime when he was least expecting it.

“Sean, let me in.” He had gotten himself under control, and was tapping softly at the door.

“Fuck off,” I told him sweetly. He chuckled again, and then sobered up.

“Come on, baby. I couldn’t resist. You’re so cute when you’re pissed.”

I finally unlocked the door, but turned my back on him and got in the shower. He hopped in behind me and started to soap me like he always does, with firm hands and lots of lather. When I was slumped against the wall, he put his mouth close to my ear.

“You really needed to calm down or somebody was gonna slug you. I was just getting you out of harm’s way.”

I didn’t even rise to the bait. When we were dry and dressed again, I pulled him to me. “Thanks. That was pretty hot, huh?”

“It sure as hell was. I love it when you get all aggressive with me. It doesn’t happen very often, so when it does, it always blows me away.”

We went back downstairs, and I just let it happen around me. Fucking Vincent had mellowed me out, and I spent the next hour cutting radishes into roses, tomatoes into tulips, and whatever other goofy things I could think of to do with vegetables, including carving a cock from a great big carrot and arranging it on the platter with two hard boiled eggs for nuts.

Matt came by at one point and studied the arrangement for a few minutes before sliding his eyes up to mine. I gave him a serene smile and a kiss on the cheek before he rolled his eyes and walked away. He went out with TJ that evening to dinner and dancing in the city, and didn’t come home till late.

He’d gone on a couple abuse calls with TJ, taking his digital camera and sketch book along. One of the pencil drawings he showed me was of a forlorn horse standing in a filthy pen, head hanging low, just one limping step from the dog food factory. That horse came home with them and is munching hay in my barn at this very moment. He’ll survive and have a decent life, thanks to TJ’s efforts, but Matt's drawing personified what the Foundation stood for, and I chose it as our official logo when we had business cards printed for TJ, Sam, and myself. The framed original sits on my desk.

I woke up the next morning to the feel of Vincent's hand making slow sweeps from my collarbone to my crotch. Now and then, he'd drop down to cup my balls for a moment, giving them a gentle squeeze. It was very soothing, and I drowsed like that for a while, just enjoying his touch, until he whispered in my ear.

"Wake up, baby, I wanna talk to you."

Well, that got my attention. He sat up and pulled me around to face him, so that we were sitting cross-legged on the bed with our knees touching. Vincent took my hands in his, looking down at them while he got his thoughts together. Dawn was just beginning to lighten the room, so most of his face was in shadow.

"I've been thinking about today. I don't want to get up in front of everyone and tell you how I feel about you." He paused and raised his eyes to me. "It's just too . . . personal, I guess. I want to do it now, here in the privacy of our bedroom - just the two of us."

I looked into his dark eyes, black in the dim light, and nodded. He swallowed hard, ran his tongue around his lips, and began to speak to me. His voice was soft in the stillness of our bedroom, steady and strong, so much like him.

"Sean. I promise to love you with all the depth of emotion that I'm capable of for as long as I live. I promise to respect the ways in which we're different, and cherish the parts of us that are so similar. I promise to support you emotionally when you need me to, and to understand when you need to be alone. I take joy in your body." A smile crossed his face briefly. "I love your gentle, generous heart. I trust you with my soul, Sean, and I love you more than I thought possible."

His hands were warm on mine, and as he finished speaking, the room began to glow with the first pink light of dawn. I had begun to tremble while he was speaking, and he gripped my hands a little more firmly. I'd been thinking for months about what I would say to him on this day, but all my carefully prepared words vanished as I spoke to him from my heart.

"Oh, God, Vincent . . ." I took a deep breath. "I promise to accept your love as the incredible gift that it is, and to return it to you ten-fold for as long as I live. I promise to treasure every minute of our life together, good times and bad. I promise to be strong when you need me to be, and to let you comfort me when that's what I need. I take joy in your body," another smile, "and I trust you with my soul. I love you more every day we're together."

When we were finished, we just sat there looking into each other's eyes and it was one of those pure, sweet moments that define a relationship. Exchanging promises sitting naked in our bed, holding hands, gazing at each other as another day lightened our room was more meaningful to me than a hundred actual marriages could have been.

Finally, Vincent leaned forward and gave me the softest whisper of a kiss, barely touching me. We stayed there a moment, eyes closed, breathing into each other's mouths as our lips brushed lightly. He slowly deepened the kiss, and then rolled to his knees, pushing me over onto my back. He made love to me more tenderly than he ever had, entering me so slowly that by the time he was fully buried in me, I was shaking with emotion and the sensations his thick cock triggered in me.

He spread his knees around my hips, and scooted up under me a little, so that he was deep inside me, angled up at my prostate. His hands were beneath my back, holding my shoulders from behind, and he kissed me as he rocked his cock inside me. My penis was trapped between our stomachs, and the steady rhythm of this incredible fuck built into an orgasm that drained me, physically and emotionally. When Vincent was finished shuddering, he propped himself on his elbows so he could look at me. Still inside me, he tugged open the drawer on his side of the bed and pulled out our ring boxes.

He opened his and held my gaze as he slid a ring onto my finger. It was a little wider than the one he'd given me in the garden, and had a diamond set into the rich gold. "With this ring . . ." he whispered to me.

He handed my box to me, watching as I lifted out the thick band that I'd bought him. The inside diameter was round, but the outside was a square with rounded corners. It was unique, and I'd loved it the minute I saw it. I'd had it engraved with 'S & V forever' on the inside, and it fit him perfectly.

"With this ring . . ." I repeated to him, staring into his eyes, and then we kissed.

That was it - that's all we did, but I can't begin to explain how much closer I felt to Vincent when we were finished. We showered and shaved together, like we do practically every morning, but it was different. I caught his eye in the mirror several times, and we touched more often than a normal morning. My chest felt full and my throat felt tight, like I was on the verge of tears, but I was happier than I'd ever been.

We dressed and went down to the kitchen where Matt had made our favorite breakfast - blueberry pancakes (in the pancakes, not on top - that's cheating), crispy bacon, and lots of ice cold milk. He glanced at us a few times before coming over to stand between our stools at the island. Draping an arm over each of our shoulders, he leaned in as he pulled us to him.

"You guys did it already, huh?" he said in a conspiratorial whisper although there was no one else in the house.

"How can you tell?" I whispered back, curious if my feelings were written all over my face.

"I dunno. You just look . . . satisfied, and I don't mean in bed. Emotionally, I guess. You both look really content. That, and the rings on your fingers."

Content. I wouldn't have thought of that word to describe what I felt, but it worked.

The party was supposed to get started around 2pm, leaving us several hours to kill. Vincent ran over to the restaurant, and I took Zena for a canter through the neighborhood. The second ring felt unfamiliar on my finger as I held the reins, and I glanced at it often, smiling every time. I was a married man, more or less, and it felt wonderful.

If someone had asked me, I would have said that my relationship with Vincent was about as good as it could get, but our exchange of promises and rings this morning had imbued it with a depth and substance it hadn't had before. I thought about that as I rode, wondering if straight couples felt this sense of completion after a traditional wedding. I had to assume they did, and it angered me that such a fulfilling rite was still not available to same-sex couples. It made me ashamed that I’d paid so little attention to the issue until confronted with it in my own life. I had money to spare, and decided to support more actively whichever politicians were on our side.

When I got back from riding, I met up with Vincent in our room where he was already in the shower again. I stepped in just as he had his head under the water rinsing his hair and startled him when I slid my hands up his back.

"Who'd you think it was?” I laughed at him when he swore at me for sneaking up on him.

"I don't know," he said, patting a hand over his heart. "I guess I'm a little nervous."

"Why, honey? We already did the deed. Now we're just gonna eat and drink with our friends. Just pretend it's a regular old party."

He laid his head on my shoulder, and looped his arms around my waist. "Yeah, I guess."

We stood there for a few minutes, lost in thought. I ran a hand slowly up to cup the back of his head, laying my face against his as I spoke.

"This morning was perfect. Thank you for thinking to do it like that. I love you so much."

I felt his cheek move against mine as he smiled. "I know you do, sweetheart." He sighed. "I'm glad you were okay with it. I wasn't sure how set you were on standing up in front of everyone." He pulled back to look at me, his eyes dark and his face serious. "I meant every word I said, Sean. You're more precious to me than you'll ever know."

I stared at him as a shiver moved through me. He pulled me close and turned so that I was under the warm water, keeping me there until I quit shaking. I'm not sure what it was, but that moment in the shower was as powerful as the earlier one in our bed. Vincent felt it too, and we dressed silently, putting on the dark suits we'd decided to start the day in. We'd told all the guests that it was casual dress, so we were going to stand out in the crowd.

I finished straightening my tie and looked up to see Vincent waiting by the door, smiling slightly. He held out his hand to me and we walked down the stairs, along the hall, and into the kitchen. Maria saw us first and gasped in surprise, causing Matt and Adam to look up. Matt reached for his camera as we walked toward him, snapping away while Adam and Maria hugged us gingerly, careful not to rumple our clothing.

When Vincent went with Matt for some photos in the garden, Adam touched a hand to my cheek. "Oh, Sean, I'm so happy for you. Jealous, but happy."

He looked at me for a long moment before pulling me in for another hug, heedless of my suit this time. I held on to him tightly, full of feelings I couldn't sort out. I pressed my lips to his neck and began to kiss him, ending at his mouth in a deep kiss that took a minute to wind down. Adam turned his head to my shoulder, breathing raggedly. "I love you. I never told you, but you've always been a wonderful friend to me, and I love you."

"Too bad - I saw him first.” Vincent spoke from behind me, leaning over my shoulder to kiss Adam lightly. "I'll be good to him, I promise, and I might even share him with you now and then."

Adam and I laughed a little shakily, and we all got a drink and tried to lighten up. If I did this with every friend I had, it was going to be a long afternoon. Matt had captured it all on film, and presented me with a beautiful series of black and white photos in a long frame a few days after the party. It hangs over my bedside table and I look at it every day.

The day went well. About a hundred people showed up according to Matt, who played photographer. Shortly after everyone arrived, Vincent motioned for me to join him on top of the steps into the house where we could see everyone.

Maria turned off the music and gradually the crowd quieted down when they realized the serious part of the day was about to get underway. Vincent put his right arm over my shoulders and pulled me close as he took my left hand in his and held it over his heart as he began to speak. He thanked everyone for coming to enjoy this day with us, but said that there had been a change in plans and there would be no ceremony. We held up our hands and he simply stated that we had decided to exchange vows privately. There was a moment of silence, and then everyone began talking at once and surging forward to congratulate us.

We drank and nibbled for a few hours, visiting with everyone until Tony announced that dinner was ready. We'd left seating unassigned and it was fun to watch the various combinations of guests change as people got up for more food and sat back down somewhere else. At one point I spotted my mother sitting with Jesse, Sam, Wade's dad, Amanda, and Gabriel.

As I stood there pondering what possible subject could have such a disparate group of people chatting so animatedly together, Vincent came up behind me and slid his hand between my legs. I was wearing boxers with my suit pants, and his fingers closed gently around my dangling balls. I clamped my mouth shut over a shriek of surprise, and tried to look nonchalant as Vincent massaged my nuts and murmured in my ear.

"Mmm, nice and loose. I bet they'd taste really good in a mouthful of champagne. Can you feel the bubbles bursting over your skin?" He flattened his hand and flexed his fingers up and down, weighing my sack. "Have I ever told you how much I love your balls? No? Well, I do. Almost as much as I love your--"

He was interrupted by Matt, snapping a picture from two feet away. When I saw it the next day, I had to laugh. My eyes are glassy, my mouth is hanging open slightly, and I look like I've got an IQ roughly equivalent to my shoe size. Vincent claims that's how I always look when he's making love to me, but I don't believe him. He moved off to talk to someone, but I stayed where I was until my dick had subsided to a point where I could walk normally.

People congratulated us all afternoon. I think I was hugged and kissed by more people that day than any other of my life. Danny caught up with me in the pantry where I was taking a breather from the crowd and nursing my fourth (fifth?) (eighth?) glass of champagne. He stepped in and closed the door, glancing at me a little shyly. He was wearing tan chinos with a pale blue polo that hugged his muscled chest and arms, and I felt my dick twitch at the sight of him.

"So, you're, like, married, huh?" he said, walking over to me.

"Close as we can get in the fine state of Texas, yup," I agreed, nodding carefully.

"Congratulations. Can I, uh, kiss the bride, or whatever the fuck you are?"

He was looking right at me, and my mind flashed back to the day in my office when I'd given him the best blow job of his life and snuck a kiss in when he wasn't looking. A kiss he had returned for a brief, exciting moment.

"You betcha," I told him enthusiastically if a little drunkenly, setting my champagne aside.

I was sitting up on a counter and he stepped between my legs, settling his hands onto my thighs. I gripped his shoulders as he came toward me, angling his head as we approached zero separation. He'd obviously given this some thought because his mouth was open slightly when we met, and he deepened the kiss fairly quickly, using his tongue to gently probe mine.

My dick went on full alert, and I tightened my hold on his arms as I lost myself in his mouth. It was a wonderful kiss, a little tentative, but wet and provocative. I couldn't help myself - I slid one hand to the front of his pants, wrapping my fingers around that incredible dick of his, thick and hard now with arousal. It lurched in my grip, and his hands tightened convulsively on my legs as his respiration increased.

After a few moments Danny broke the kiss, eyes closed as he breathed quickly. I massaged his cock, watching his jaw muscles clench and loosen in synch with my hand. Finally, he shuddered slightly and stepped back, breaking my hold.

"Fuck," he muttered. "I wish you hadn't done that." His words said one thing, but his shaky voice and his iron dick and the heavy look in his eyes were telling me something entirely different.

I recovered my voice enough to ask, "Then why are you here?"

"I wanted to see if it had been my imagination or what that day."

"And?"

He managed a throaty chuckle as he shoved a hand down his pants to rearrange his dick. "It wasn't my imagination. You kiss pretty goddamn good."

"You should kiss TJ," I told him, and laughed when he made a face.

"I'll pass. Anyway, thanks, and I hope you two have a great life together. Never thought you'd get married before I did, huh?"

"Yeah, funny how things work out sometimes," I replied, willing my bouncing cock to subside. Between Vincent earlier, and now Danny, my poor dick wanted some relief.

"Well, thanks again." He backed out through the pantry door, giving me a wink as he disappeared from sight. I dropped my face into my hands as the champagne swirled around in my head. I truly had no fucking clue any more. Was Danny gay? Was Gabriel gay? Did Matt love Adam? What the hell was Adam up to? Were Cody and Wade okay now? Was I a bride or a groom? As long as I was Vincent's, I figured it didn't matter.

Vincent found me there a little while later, eyeing me warily as he shut the door. I closed one eye to focus better and smiled at him. He closed his eyes for a second, shook his head, and then grinned as he walked over to me.

"You're drunk as a skunk, aren't you?" he asked. "Just how much champagne have you had?"

"Lots.” I wrapped my arms around him when he got close enough and licked his neck. "Let's fuck," I purred as I chewed on his earlobe. "I've never done it with a married man."

"How about we wait until you'll actually remember it?"

That sounded good, too, so I nodded, but that unbalanced me and I began to tilt off the counter. Vincent grabbed me under the arms and lowered me to the floor. "Stay there," he commanded as he backed out the door, watching me with one hand held out palm first in the universal 'stay' gesture. He was back a few minutes later with a cup of strong black coffee that he held while I slurped at the rim. In twenty minutes I was good to go, and we rejoined the party in time to waltz to the first slow song of the night. I didn't have anything more to drink, and by the time people started leaving, I was able to thank them coherently and call them by the correct name.

We finally got up to bed around midnight. Matt had gone home with Adam, so we had the place to ourselves. We walked slowly down the long hall, hand in hand, stopping to kiss now and then. As we undressed, Vincent reached down under the bed and handed me a flat package. I could tell from the feel that it was a frame, and when I removed the paper, I was staring at a pencil drawing of Vincent and me done by Matt.

We have our backs to the viewer and are walking hand in hand, fingers laced, down through the garden toward the jungle pool. The foliage is thick on either side of the path, and it appears to be dusk because the sky out in front of us is darkening. You can't see our faces and the only place we're touching is our hands, but the intimacy between us is palpable. I hugged it against my chest as I sighed at him.

"Did you ask him for that particular scene?"

"No, I just asked him to draw us in a close moment, and that's what he came up with."

"It's perfect, and you're not gonna believe this," I chuckled. I reached under my side of the bed and handed him a similar package. He smiled and kissed me as he tore off the paper. I had requested a particular image, also done in pencil.

Vincent and I are asleep on the couch in the den, on our sides facing each other. The viewpoint is from someone standing at the foot of the couch. I'm a little further down the couch with my face on Vincent's chest. Our arms are across each other's bodies and his leg is shoved between mine. It is one of my favorite things to do with him, something we've done from the very beginning of our relationship, and again, the connection between us is strong and obvious.

We propped our frames up on our respective nightstands and got into bed. I was tired and Vincent seemed content to go to sleep, so that's what we did. Morning was another story, however, and we practically set the sheets on fire. Vincent was in excellent form, milking back-to-back orgasms from me before blasting cum all over the place in a crescendo of moans and grunts.

Married sex is hot!

Copyright © 2011 Gabriel Morgan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..