Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stonegate Stables - 35. Chapter 35

I guess I should have seen it coming. They spent lots of time together, most of it half naked already, but the day I came home to find Matt and Katie skinny dipping took a few years off my life. To begin with, I've never seen a real live naked woman. Pictures, yes - in the flesh, no. So that was a shock in itself. Adding to that, that it was Katie - someone I knew and liked - made it even more bizarre.

It was the first Saturday in August, clear and hot. I'd run over to the barn that morning to meet Barney's new family. The daughter was ecstatic to be getting a real jumper, and her parents were thrilled at the price. We were adopting out the rescue horses for various amounts, depending on their background, health, skills, usefulness, etc, and Barney was going for the bargain basement price of $2500, a twentieth of what he'd cost without a bowed tendon.

They'd decided to board him with us, and signed up with Adam for a full training schedule aimed toward competing in the fall series of state-wide hunter/jumper shows. TJ and Gabriel were there, all smiles cause good old Barney was getting a new home. They had washed and clipped him, and his dark bay coat gleamed in the morning sun as the girl led him around the yard. He looked like he was worth every bit of $50,000, arching his neck and prancing a little when the morning breeze freshened.

We got the paperwork signed, the check handled, a training contract drawn up, and Barney put in a stall in the main barn before I could get away and go back home to a day of gardening and working on my tan.

I pulled into the drive, let myself in through the garage to the kitchen, and headed for the fridge to get some iced tea when I heard Katie shriek. At first, I couldn't tell if it was a whoop of laughter or a cry of distress, so I stepped quickly to the patio door and looked out at the pool.

As I stared, a naked Matt pulled himself out of the pool and chased after an equally naked Katie, who had foolishly taken refuge at the end of the diving board. Her curvy body was mostly tan, just small bits of white here and there that her suit usually covered, and her pink-tipped breasts swayed with the motion of the diving board.

Matt's dick flopped from thigh to thigh as he jogged around the corner of the pool, and I felt a stir in my crotch. As I watched, Matt barreled down the board, wrapped his arms around Katie, and launched them both into the water, Katie shrieking madly the whole time. They were having a blast.

As they disappeared from sight, I sank down at the little table in the corner. What to do? I could go out there and bust them, or I could sneak away and let them play until they were ready to quit on their own. Despite Paula's comments during our walk, I felt a responsibility to keep some sort of moral eye on Katie. However, tromping out to the pool to see her stark naked didn't seem to be exactly the kind of eye I had in mind.

I decided to go visit Vincent at the restaurant for a while. It was almost noon; we could sneak out back and make out on the stairs for a while, and then have lunch together.

Just as I started to get up, the patio door flew open and Katie dashed in, followed closely by Matt. When he grabbed for her, she turned around and flung her bikini at him before sprinting through the kitchen and down the hall, bare-assed and laughing all the way. Matt caught her suit in one hand just as he caught sight of me sitting there. He dropped the hand holding her bikini down to cover up his crotch, which I thought was hysterical. How many times had I seen him naked and sucked on the dick he was sheltering behind the scrap of Katie's hot pink suit?

"Jesus, you scared me. I . . . we . . . " He stopped and took a deep breath. "You're home."

"Yes, I am," I replied in a neutral voice, holding his gaze and biting the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling.

"We, uh, we were just, um……"

"Swimming?" I offered with wide-eyed innocence as his voice trailed away.

"Yes, swimming. Naked," he added unnecessarily.

"Okay, then." I nodded. “Be careful, it’s too soon for babies.”

He must have sensed some concern in my voice. “It’s OK, I got it covered,” he half grinned.

"Matt?" Katie called from the hall.

"Coming," he hollered, still looking at me.

"Well. I'm going to go have lunch with Vincent."

He nodded back, and I left, thinking what a strange episode that had just been.

When I got to Corleone's and told Vincent, he thought it was funny, as he found most things involving Matt and Katie.

"Oh, leave them be," he advised as he fed me a tiny tomato from the salad table. "Even if they end up fucking . . . which, I admit, seems pretty likely . . . Matt needs the experience. Relax," he added, sliding his hand down my ass and between my legs as he backed me into the big freezer. It was cold, but it was also private, so we groped each other for a few minutes until my chattering teeth forced us back into the warm, fragrant kitchen.

We dined in one of the little alcoves, sharing a sampler platter of appetizers and a big bowl of salad with warm, soft, garlicky bread sticks that I always ate too many of. Eddie stopped by our table to chat for a minute. He and Matt still went out now and then - dancing usually - and Eddie stayed for dinner occasionally. He was a really good looking kid. His face had matured recently, and he now looked less like a gangster and more like the spitting image of Vincent at that age. Vincent had been a few years older when we'd met, but the resemblance was striking and it made me smile. Vincent caught me staring after Eddie as he walked away.

"Cute kid, huh?"

"Yup," I agreed, tearing my eyes from Eddie's tight butt to look into Vincent's amused face. "But you're the only Italian I'm hot for."

"Yeah, right," he snorted. "Speaking of which, it's been a while since we, uh, entertained anyone. You up for something?"

"Sure," I nodded. "Got somebody in mind?"

"Uh-uh," he said with a shrug. "Surprise me."

I looked at him for a moment, trying to figure out what he wanted, but he gazed back with a bland expression and helped himself to more salad.

When I got back home, Matt and Katie were sprawled on the couch in the den, looking like a hetero version of Vincent and me, each leaning back against an arm with their feet in a pile between them. They were reading and eating left over pizza while James Taylor sang about copper kettles. Each of them had on a pair of Matt's boxers, and Katie was wearing a cut off tank top; at least it was something. They both smiled up at me when I waved from the doorway, then went back to their books.

Early on the morning of August 22nd, I awoke to an empty bed. I sat up, listening carefully, but I couldn’t hear Vincent in the bathroom, so I got up and walked quietly down the stairs and along the hall. The den is always the first place I look, and there he was, settled into the oversized chair in front of the window, wrapped in a quilt. The sky was beginning to lighten, and I could just make out his features from the doorway.

It had been a year to the day that Vincent had been attacked. I'd been wondering what affect, if any, today would have on him. I'd been nervous just thinking about arriving home tonight, wondering if everything would be okay. It's foolish to think that something awful would happen on the exact same day, but still, I'd been dreading that first look down the hall to where I'd seen his torn shirt laying.

Vincent's head was dropped back against the chair as he gazed out into the early dawn. His face was expressionless, and I wouldn't have known anything was wrong except for the rhythmic clenching of his fist in the folds of the quilt where it lay across his leg. I watched him for a bit as the room slowly brightened, wondering what to say, how best to assure him that today was a day like any other.

Except we both knew it wasn't.

He heard my sigh and turned, his dark eyes meeting mine for a long moment before he held out a hand to me. As he pulled me onto his lap, he held his nuts up out of the way so my butt could slide down between his thighs to rest on the cushion. I scooched down a little more and leaned back so that I could slide my arms around his waist with my head on his chest. He snugged the quilt around us and we settled against each other.

Neither of us spoke for a while, long enough for the sky to transition from almost-black through gray-pink, to pinky-gold, and finally to the palest of blues. Vincent's heart thudded steadily against my ribs as the sun broke the horizon, turning the meadow into a glistening sea of dew.

"I don't think I can come straight home from work," he murmured to me. "Not tonight."

"Me neither," I agreed. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just kinda . . . I don't know. Not scared, really. Just……..."

His voiced faltered, and he was silent for a few minutes.

"I guess I am scared," he finally admitted softly.

I made a quiet sound of understanding. He rested his chin on top of my head and tightened his arms around me, sighing deeply. When he spoke again, his voice was just a whisper.

"Thank you for sticking with me when it got bad. I know it was hard on you." He paused. "I'm so sorry I hit you that night. I still feel terrible about that."

"It's okay, baby," I assured him. "That wasn't the worst part for me. I just felt so helpless. I didn't know what to do to make it better for you."

"You couldn't have done anything, Sean. I had to go through the whole process, I think, to really get over it. But the anger scared me; I've never felt like that. I wanted to hurt someone, and I was so afraid that it would be you - that I'd lose . . . just lose it and really hurt you." Another pause, then softly, "I couldn't have lived with that."

I tipped my face up to him and he kissed my forehead, then my closed eyes. As he worked his way to my mouth, I felt his penis stir against my side and I pressed into it as my own cock came alive. We kissed for a while, touching each other, letting the need build.

Vincent ran his hand up my back, over my shoulder, and down my chest, tickling my nipple before flattening his palm on my stomach. The pressure of his hand as it slid across my hip and along my thigh, shortened my breath with anticipation. He stopped at my knee, holding me for a moment, and then moved up to take my cock in his fingers. The first time he brushed the pad of his thumb across my slit, I moaned into his mouth. His hand worked me gently, tugging and stroking until I was straining up into his tight fist, his grip slick with my precum.

Finally, Vincent pushed me to my feet and led me up the stairs to our room. When we got there, he let go of my hand and crawled onto the bed, dropping spread eagled onto his belly right in the middle of the mattress. It was so like I'd found him a year ago that it shocked me for a moment. Then I realized that this was his way of dealing with it, of thumbing his nose at what had happened to him.

He'd been raped that day - taken by force in an act of violence. Now he was offering me that very same act, but done with love, which made all the difference.

I was shaking a little as I crawled onto him, covering his body with my own. The mound of his ass pressed into my belly as I nuzzled his neck and shoulders, running my hands down to his. Our fingers gripped tightly at first, but I felt him gradually relax, his hands easing up on mine, his body softening under me.

I was silent as I moved slowly down his back, kissing his warm skin and licking along the knobs of his spine. His face turned to the side and I saw him smile as I sat up to move down the bed. I pushed his legs further apart as I knelt between his thighs.

I love Vincent's ass and I don't get this opportunity as often as I'd like, so I took my time with him, dragging my thumbs up from his nuts, through the valley of his ass, to the base of his spine as my spread fingers sunk into the meat of his butt. Each time I slid across his hole, he'd moan softly and arch his back, coaxing me in.

I moved back slightly and dropped onto my stomach, keeping a hand on him as I got into position. The smell of him filled my head as I pressed my face into the crack of his ass, and we moaned in unison as my tongue teased him. I know that when he rims me, I never want him to stop, so I spent a long time there, licking him, kissing high inside his thigh, nibbling on his tightly-drawn nuts. When we were both humping the sheet, I crawled quickly up onto him, almost desperate to bury my cock in him.

I wasn't especially gentle as I entered him - I was too aroused for that - but he was ready for me, pushing back onto me with a force that got a grunt from both of us. I stopped then, gripping his hips to hold him still while I got myself under control. I know I think about things too much sometimes, but I couldn't help remembering the images from a year ago. Finding him tied to this bed, in this room, burned and bleeding, had been the most horrifying experience of my life, and as I straddled him, buried in his body, it all came back with a rush.

I leaned forward onto my hands, my breath coming short and quick, battling tears as my dick softened. Vincent raised his head, and then sat up quickly, twisting to take me in his arms.

"Oh, Sean," he sighed. He lay back, pulling me with him. As his hands comforted me, he spoke softly. "I guess trying to ignore it isn't gonna work. Don't cry, baby. It's all over. We're safe here, just you and me."

I struggled to keep my voice even. "I'm sorry. I can't do this . . . not here, not today." I sniffed hard.

He was silent for a moment, his hand motionless on my back; then he sighed deeply. He put a finger on my chin, tipping my face until he could see my eyes. "I'm sorry, too, sweetheart. I guess this wasn't such a hot idea after all. Come on, let's try something else."

He climbed out of bed and tossed me a pair of shorts. Taking me by the hand, he led the way down the stairs, through the kitchen where Maria was starting breakfast, and out the back door onto the patio. I had no idea where we were going, and squinted in the morning light as we made our way through the garden. When we skirted the hot tub and turned down the little path to the cabana, I started to smile.

There was enough light coming through the closed blinds to see our way to the bed. He stopped there, turning to take me in his arms for a moment before he hooked his thumbs in my shorts and hauled them down. He left them around my ankles as his hands glided back up my legs to grip my ass. When he leaned forward and bit my thigh, I jumped and laughed nervously, then gasped as he took my soft dick into his warm mouth.

The change of scenery and Vincent's aggressive playfulness did the trick. I hardened quickly, all the bad memories evaporating as he tugged firmly on my balls. I groaned deep in my throat; pain and pleasure so closely entwined as to be one and the same. After a few moments, he pulled slowly away, and I looked down to see a shimmering strand of saliva mixed with my precum connecting the tip of Vincent's tongue to the tip of my cock.

As an arousing visual, it was right up there with the very first time I'd watched the tip of my achingly hard erection disappear into Vincent's hole.

We both watched in fascination as he slowly moved further back. Finally, when it was about eight inches long, the glistening strand snapped.

"Oh, fuuuck," I growled. Something snapped in me also, and I pulled Vincent up to me, kissing him hard, running my tongue around his mouth to taste myself in him. He felt my urgency and fell back onto the bed, ripping his shorts off as he drew his knees back. I didn't need an engraved invitation - I grabbed my dick and shoved it in, panting in my need to get inside him.

He grasped my legs, squeezing tightly, and I began to thrust with short, hard strokes that would finish us quickly. Our labored breathing filled the room, taking on a higher note as we both got close. Vincent beat me by a few strokes, letting out a high keening sound as he climaxed, his cock dark and swollen in his tight fist.

As his body contracted around me, a hard orgasm jolted through me, leaving me shaken and trembling. Vincent reached a hand around the back of my neck and pulled me down onto him, the puddles and splatters of his cum cool against my sweaty skin. As my cock softened and left him, he rolled us to our sides, raising his head to look at me.

"Feel better?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me as his fingertip traced circles around my nipple.

"Yes," I sighed, wishing we could spend the day here, safe in this quiet room, naked and alone together.

He leaned down to kiss me. "Good, me too," he said as he rolled to his feet. We put our shorts back on, and reversed our earlier trip, nodding at Maria as we passed through the kitchen, ending up back in our room where we showered and got ready for the day.

We hadn't discussed our plans for that evening, but Wade called me around eleven and invited us to their place for dinner. From the tone of his voice, I realized that he knew what day it was, and I thanked him for his thoughtfulness.

"Well, I figured you guys might wanna get out of the house for the evening," he said. "Christ knows I'd want to, if it was me."

Vincent and I met at their place. I arrived first and was seated on the back deck with a drink when Vincent came around the corner of the house. Wade and Cody greeted him with warm hugs, and Cody kissed him thoroughly before releasing him to come to me. He held my eyes as he crossed the deck, knelt between my knees, and took my free hand in both of his.

"How was your day?" he asked me, searching my face.

"Uneventful. Yours?"

"The same."

We grinned at each other, and in that moment, everything was okay - the tension of the morning was gone, and we had a great evening with Wade and Cody. No sex - although Cody groped me briefly when I passed him in the hall - just good food and intelligent conversation. We left around nine, Vincent following me slowly through the neighborhood and into our well-lit garage.

Matt and Adam were in the den, laying together on the couch watching TV, but we didn't join them. Regardless of Katie’s intentions - whatever they were - the bond between Adam and Matt seemed to be gaining strength. Instead, we went up to bed, curling up together to talk about our day as we usually did. It was a nice, normal end to a nice, normal day - a day like any other.

The following Tuesday, Danny showed up later than usual, and seemed out of sorts, giving one quick nod to my cheery greeting. I held horses for him, a treat I allowed myself for having gotten all caught up on paperwork that morning. He worked silently through the first three, speaking only when necessary to instruct me to walk them out or turn them around. I put the third horse away, and when I came back empty handed, Danny frowned at me.

"Let's take a break," I said, taking his arm and leading him into the nearest tack room. He pulled away from me and walked to the window with his hands shoved into his pockets. I watched him for a few minutes, then stepped up behind him and rested my hands lightly on his shoulders. He tensed for a second, and then slumped against me, dropping his head back onto my shoulder with a gusty sigh.

"Talk to me, Danny," I said softly into his ear as I wrapped my arms around him.

He took a deep breath, and then raised his head. "I told my dad last night." His voice was rough with emotion, and he moved away from me as he continued. "He went nuts, like I figured he would. Told me I'd regret it my whole life." He sighed as he turned to look at me. "Sorry I was late today. He owns the building I live in, and he kicked me out this morning. I have to move all my shit by the fifteenth, so I was looking at apartments."

He scrubbed a hand down his face and rubbed his eyes for a moment, muttering, "Fuck," under his breath. I waited until he looked up again, and then went to him. He returned my hug, clutching me hard for a few seconds before easing off to hold me loosely; his forehead resting on my shoulder.

"I can solve your housing problem," I told him. "Move in with TJ and Gabriel. There's two empty bedrooms, and the place is huge . . . plenty of room for the three of you."

He pulled back to look me in the face. "Yeah? God, that'd be great."

"You can use the horse trailer and a couple of the guys, like we did when Vincent moved in."

"Man, that'll take the pressure off finding something quick. I only need it till the end of the month maybe."

"Well, move in, and if you like it, just stay. The house is a business expense cause TJ and Gabriel are employees, so no rent. Can't beat that."

"No shit, but I can't do that. I gotta pay you somethin'."

"Whatever." I waved my hand in the air before cupping the back of his head and leaning in to kiss him. I'd intended it to be a brief one, but he tightened his arms and pulled me to him, tilting his head for a better angle. His mouth was hot and hungry, and I was breathless with a thickening cock when he released me. I held onto him for a second as I got my balance and opened my eyes.

Danny was looking at me with the same hungry expression he'd had after seeing 'Full Moon' last week. His gaze followed my hand as I reached down to adjust my dick, and then came back up to meet my eyes. He was breathing hard through his slightly open mouth, his lips wet from kissing me. He looked absolutely delicious.

"Come home with me," I said to him, breathing quickly myself. "Stay the night."

He stared at me for a long moment, the implications of my statement sinking in, and then he nodded without speaking. I stepped back from him, turning away as I asked him when he wanted to move. We settled on Friday, and I opened the tack room door and walked out into the barn aisle just in time to see Adam leaving the barn with Barney and his new owner. He glanced back, raising a hand in recognition as Danny appeared behind me.

We finished the rest of the horses, and he followed me to the house. We found Vincent on the patio wearing low-slung shorts, his grilling apron, and nothing else. His body was lean and brown in contrast to the white of the apron, and he looked hot. He greeted me with our usual hug and wet kiss, and when he turned to Danny, Danny kissed him like he’d kissed me in the tack room. Vincent was caught off-guard with a bar-b-q fork in one hand, but he wrapped his free arm around Danny’s back as they swayed slightly.

Finally, Danny ended the kiss, and they stared at each other, a little wild-eyed.

“Well, fuck, it’s nice to see you, too,” Vincent said, as I laughed.

Vincent finished grilling his chicken, and we ate on the patio as the sun sank in the sky and the horses grazed in the twilight. I told Vincent what Danny had told me, with Danny contributing a detail now and then. He’d cheered up considerably since our talk in the tack room and was able to speak about his fight with his dad more rationally.

Vincent shook his head. “Unfortunately, your story is the norm, not the exception. The good news is that most families come to terms with it, over time.”

Danny snorted. “I won’t live long enough for my old man to come around.”

I didn't know Danny's dad well, but I expected he was right.

It was a lovely evening, so we took a second bottle of wine down to the hot tub. As we undressed, I noticed that Danny’s fat dick was a little chubbier than usual, so I reached over and gave him one long, downward stroke before stepping into the swirling water. He closed his eyes with a groan when I let him go, gripping his dick tightly for a second.

Vincent watched all this from the hot tub, a wine glass in one hand and, I assumed, from the angle of his shoulder and the look on his face, his cock in the other. I sat on the ledge a couple feet from him and tugged on Danny’s ankle until he climbed down between us.

The garden was dark with a clear night sky overhead, and as we sat there, the stars appeared. It was one of those nights where they were so sharp and bright that it seemed you could reach up and touch them. I took a last sip of wine, and then turned to set the glass over by my clothes. As I turned back, I straddled Danny’s lap, holding the edge of the tub on either side of his shoulders.

As I settled down onto him, our bobbing dicks touched, and he gasped in surprise. He looked up into my face as I rocked against him, and then gripped my hips tightly in his strong hands. We both hardened quickly, the force of the water currents adding to our arousal.

“Oh, Jesus,” he moaned, just before I kissed him. Vincent kept his hands to himself at first, pumping his own cock slowly, watching us kiss. Then he turned to us and reached in to take both our dicks in one hand, squeezing them together and tugging firmly. Danny broke our kiss to pant against my neck, and after a few moments he stiffened and groaned, a deep guttural sound that vibrated through his chest.

As his cock pulsed against mine, I held still, gritting my teeth, just barely hanging on. I pried his fingers loose from my hips, knowing I'd have bruises tomorrow. He caught his breath and mumbled, “Sorry, I . . . sorry.”

I caught his face in my hands, forcing his eyes up to mine. “Danny, that was the whole point. You know? Nothing to be sorry about,” I said, smiling at him.

“Yeah, but . . . fuck. I never cum that quick.”

“You’ve never been had by Vincent and me.”

"Well, that's a fact." He smiled, relaxing, and I moved back to sit beside him. We sat quietly for a few minutes until Vincent spoke.

“You wanna give me a hand here?”

I was watching Danny’s face as Vincent guided Danny's hand to his cock. They both closed their eyes as Danny got into a rhythm, Vincent uttering little grunts now and then. I slid further around the tub so I could watch them - Vincent’s head dropped back in enjoyment, Danny’s bent forward in concentration.

After a few minutes, Danny cleared his throat. “Why don't you, uh . . . stand up? I wanna . . . “

He couldn’t get the rest of the words out, but he didn’t need to. Vincent stepped up onto the ledge, one foot on either side of Danny, and aimed his hard cock at Danny’s face. Danny hesitated for a second, then grasped Vincent’s dick in one hand. As his mouth opened, his eyes dropped shut, and he leaned in to give his first-ever blow job. At first, he seemed awkward and unsure, but as I watched, his moves became more confident and controlled. He sucked Vincent in long, slow pulls that came clear off the end of his cock each time.

Vincent leaned forward to brace his hands on the concrete, his tight belly brushing the top of Danny’s head with each stroke. I was about a quarter of the way around the tub from them, and now moved to the opposite side and sat up on the edge barely touching my throbbing cock. The view of Vincent’s taut legs and flexing ass muscles really lit me up, and I came in a noisy orgasm that had Vincent twisting his head around to look at me.

When I could stand, I stepped back into the water and walked up behind him to finger his ass lightly. That finished him off, and he pulled out of Danny’s mouth and jerked himself as he fired thick, creamy cum over Danny’s shoulder, then onto his neck and chest. Danny looked dumb-struck, still holding Vincent's thigh as he touched a ropey strand with one fingertip.

Vincent climbed out of the tub, gave me a hand, and then ruffled Danny's hair. "Ready for bed, there, hot stuff?"

Danny mumbled something incoherent as he stepped up out of the water. His dick was half-hard again, and he looked at it in surprise. I laughed at him, standing there dripping water and cum all over the concrete. His head came up and he started to laugh with me, a big, silly grin plastered on his face. We dried off a little, wrapped the towels around our waists, and trekked back to the house.

Danny hadn't been upstairs before and looked around curiously as we came into our bedroom. Vincent fired up the shower and I pushed Danny in after him, joining them under the steamy spray. We scrubbed each other, taking turns doing backs and dicks and chests, playing a little, but we all had to get up for work in the morning, so we cut it short, toweled off, and headed for bed.

Vincent got there first and tugged me in next to him. Danny stood there uncertainly for a moment, watching us snuggle up together, clearly feeling like a third wheel.

"Get your ass in here," I told him, holding the sheet up in invitation. He lay down stiffly on his back, not touching me until I put an arm across him and pulled him to me. Then he relaxed, reaching up to hold my wrist lightly.

Vincent kissed the back of my neck, and I passed it along, kissing the corner of Danny's mouth. I lay awake after both of them were sleeping, listening to their soft, even breathing in the still of the room, wondering how Danny would feel in the morning.

Copyright © 2011 Gabriel Morgan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..