Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stonegate Stables - 5. Chapter 5

“Never fucked or never been fucked?” I finally asked.

“Both. Neither. I've never done it.” His eyes stayed on mine this time and some of the tension left his body as my smile widened.

“You made it to 27 without some stud talking you into it?” I grinned at him and squeezed his butt.

He snorted. “It just never felt right, you know? I didn’t feel like I knew enough to fuck somebody and I didn’t trust anyone I was with to fuck me, so . . . here I am, virgin territory, at your service.” At his words my cock lurched hard between us and he glanced away again, but came right back to me when I spoke.

“Did you think that would put me off somehow?”

“I don’t know. Maybe.” He blew out a long breath. “Yeah, I guess I thought maybe you wouldn’t want to bother with someone who didn’t do everything.”

I smiled at him. “It’s not a requirement, you know. They won't revoke your queer card if you don't fuck. Lotta guys never do it.” He thought about that for a minute. “Do you think you'd rather be on the receiving end or . . . ? Most guys end up liking one more than the other, although some guys are versatile and love both, like me.” I circled the flat of my hand down his back.

“Top probably, but I gotta try both, don’t you think? I mean, how the hell will I know, otherwise?”

“Well, some guys can’t stand the thought of anything up their butt.” As I said this I casually slid a finger down the crack of his ass and he tipped his hips and spread his legs a little, responding to the pressure of my hand. “Doesn’t look like that’ll be a problem for you,” I chuckled as he pushed up into my hand. I played with his butt for a while, and soon he was breathing heavy and his erection was rock hard next to mine, pressing into my belly.

“Ohhh, man, that feels good,” he groaned when I paused. “I’m ready. I’ve just been waiting for the right guy to come along.”

“Well, we may get there but right now I want to do something with this.” I nudged his cock with my own, then rolled him onto his back and slid down his body until I was kneeling between his legs. His penis throbbed slightly with each beat of his heart and he watched me with a little smile which disappeared abruptly when I wrapped my hand firmly around him.

“Ohhh, God,” he moaned, pushing up into my fist. I popped the top on a little bottle of lube from the bedside table and dribbled some onto the tip of his cock from about two feet up. He closed his eyes and flopped back, then jammed a pillow behind his head and watched as I rubbed it around with a finger tip, trailing down the underside of his dick until I reached his balls. Before long he was slippery as an eel and panting as I stroked him long and slow, rolling his balls in my other hand, rubbing the soft wrinkled skin gently between my fingers.

“Slide your feet up,” I told him, pulling on one knee to give him the idea. I increased the tempo of my strokes slightly and slid my other hand down below his balls, pressing firmly with the heel of my hand and probing with my fingers. When I located my target, I gently pushed a finger about halfway into him. He groaned, arched his head back and instinctively grabbed his knees, lifting his feet from the bed. I eased further into him and felt for his prostate. It was swollen and firm, and I started a slow in and out, rotating my hand to brush over it on every in stroke. He clenched his teeth and grunted softly each time I touched it, tipping his pelvis down to increase the pressure.

“Fuck, I’m close,” he muttered through bared teeth. His balls were tight to the base of his cock and he was pumping into my hand. I began to stroke my finger more quickly as I tugged his dick and he came a few seconds later, bucking as he emptied himself onto his chest and belly, strangled moans welling from his throat. I held his cock firmly, letting him move into my hand until he was finished. Then I jacked myself, using the string of precum hanging from the tip of my dick for lube and came in a few minutes, my ejaculate joining his in the valleys of his 6-pack. I wiped the worst of it up with a towel, then crawled onto him, letting my weight down slowly but he grabbed me hard, trembling a little.

“God, I knew it would be better with someone I cared about.” He froze when he realized what he’d said and I felt him cringe a little at the honesty of the words.

I hugged him tight and whispered into his neck, “Good. It’s supposed to be better when you care about each other. Come shower with me.” We played till the hot water ran out, making goofy hairdos with the shampoo until we were both giggling like kids. He was a great combination of silly, sexy, intelligent, and hot, and I was falling for him more every minute.

When we came back to the bed, he pulled me down next to him and looked at me soberly. “Please fuck me. I trust you and I want it to be you.” I could hardly resist a request like that, not with those blue eyes staring trustingly into mine. I rolled onto him, kissing him slowly, holding his head in my hands as we explored each other’s mouths. He was a truly excellent kisser, his lips firm and warm, the skin very soft; his tongue probing gently but insistently into the most sensitive areas of my mouth. I almost forgot my original agenda as he sucked on my tongue. I could feel each pull on my dick and I could have come like that with no problem. But I wanted to explore all of him so I finally eased away from his mouth, licking and nibbling my way behind his ear, down his neck, along the top line of his shoulder and into the curve of his armpit. I nudged his arm up a little and breathed in the scent of him. He was fresh out of the shower, but his own unique aroma came through loud and clear, ramping my level of arousal up another notch. I licked up a tuft of soft golden hair, tugging on it gently with my lips as he put his hand behind his head. I ran my hand over the bicep that bulged up, feeling the baby-soft skin under his arm. God, he was just one sensory treat after another. The sight, smell, taste, and feel of him had me hotter than I’d been in a long time.

I slid my mouth down to his nipple, already tight and hard. He gasped when I dragged my tongue across, then shuddered out a breath as I closed my mouth over it and sucked gently, tugging on it now and then. His chest was heaving as he panted and I hadn’t even gotten to the good parts yet. I stopped at his belly button for a moment, tickling my tongue into the little depression, then following the trail of golden hair to the tip of his cock. His belly was matted and slippery with precum, and even as I watched, another big drop oozed from his slit and slid down the head of his cock, hanging from the rim for a moment, then falling in a shimmery strand to the tense muscles of his stomach. I touched my tongue to the tip of his dick, making slow circles, then lowered my mouth onto him. He groaned deeply and pushed up into my throat.

Finally I pulled him up by the hand and dripped a puddle of lube into his palm. “Get me ready,” I said softly to him. The calluses at the base of his fingers added a slightly rougher texture as he gripped me, spreading lube and hardening me quickly. His other hand squeezed my balls gently until I had to stop him. Afraid he’d done something I disliked, he glanced up when I put my hand on his but I reassured him with a smile.

“It feels too nice. I’m gonna need a lot of control to make it good for you.” He smiled at that and lay back down. I lubed my hand and his ass, then slid my finger into him again. He was ready for me this time and just sucked in a breath when I penetrated him. In a few minutes he took my second finger with only a little “mmm” and when he was moaning with each movement of my hand, I stroked myself till I was real hard, pushed his knees back farther and pressed the tip of my dick to him, rubbing a little to let him feel me. He had his eyes closed but nodded for me to go ahead.

“Keep breathing and push a little,” I told him as I pressed firmly against him. Nothing happened for a moment, then I felt him push back and I popped in. He gave a little cry at the unfamiliar sensation but went back to deep breaths almost immediately. I held still until I felt him relax and even then didn’t move again until he made a questioning sound. I reached for his hands, turning them palms up, wrapping my fingers around his wrists as he did the same to me. Using my grip on his arms to hold him in place, I started a real slow push that took me fully into him over half a minute or so. The knowledge that I was the first man to do this to him had me really wound up and I had to concentrate like crazy to go slowly. He was vibrating by the time I bottomed out, and I went still again, rubbing my thumbs over the soft skin of his inner wrists.

“Sean?” His voice trembled and I could hear his ragged breathing over the sound of the waterfall.

“Yeah. You okay?” He didn’t reply, just lay there, eyes tight shut, shaking, and he was starting to scare me a little. I had been as gentle as I knew how and I was about to withdraw when he finally spoke.

“God, it’s . . . incredible. I can feel your heart beat inside me.” He opened his eyes and looked at me. The blue was dark with arousal and I felt a sudden rush of emotion for him, unexpected but welcome.

“Are you okay?” I asked him again, needing to hear it before I could bring myself to move.

“Yeah. What do I feel like to you?”

“Tight.” He snorted. “Warm and smooth. You feel really good.” I released his wrists and took a grip around the front of his thighs. “I’m gonna move a little. Tell me if it hurts.”

“’Kay.” He was smiling at me as I pulled out a few inches but when I sank back in, his face contorted and his hands twisted in the sheet. I closed my eyes and tuned into him. He made a little ‘unh’ noise each time my hips met his ass, and I could also hear the slick sounds of my cock sliding in and out of the tight ring of his hole. His hands gripped my wrists, his fingers flexing and releasing with each stroke. The muscles of his thighs were hard in my hands and the smell of us, our arousal, our sweat, filled my head with every breath I took. I gave him as long a ride as I could but the whole thing was just too fucking good and I felt myself losing the battle for control. Once I began stroking his cock, it was only a minute or two until he shuddered and began thrusting hard into my hand. I pulled out of him, grabbed us both in the same fist and stroked us to a pounding orgasm. When we finally twitched to a stop, we were covered in goo but I was too tired to care. I collapsed next to him, both of us completely exhausted by the intensity of the experience.

I’d only been first for one other person, Dylan, 15 years ago, when I knew nothing, and I’d been surprised and a little nervous when TJ confided his virginity to me. Taking it is a big deal for both of us, and I was pleased that it had been good for him. We dozed off and when I next looked at the clock it was 2:17am. A few candles were still burning and when I rolled my head to TJ, I could see he was on his side watching me. I smiled at him. “Hey. Can’t sleep?”

“Thank you.” His voice was very soft but the waterfall had shut off at 2 so I could hear him easily. He didn’t return my smile, just studied my face with careful eyes.

“My pleasure.” I took his left hand in mine and pressed its palm to my chest. He continued to watch me soberly. “What are you thinking?”

His eyes flickered away for a second, then came back and locked on mine. He sighed deeply. “I don’t want to tell you. I don’t want to scare you away.”

“Ahhh, TJ. I can pretty much promise you that won’t happen.” I pressed a kiss to his palm, put it back on my chest and rubbed it slowly from side to side. “Please tell me.”

He rolled onto his back with a sigh and stared at the ceiling. “I knew I was gay in high school but that’s not something you announce in rural Montana, not if you want to stay alive. So I went to Chicago after high school. It was easier there but the guys I met just wanted sex and it seemed so . . . empty.” I squeezed his hand and he took a deep breath.

“All the guys my age were just trying to see how many people they could screw. I didn’t meet hardly any couples who’d been together for more than a few months. It was depressing and I thought if this is being gay, I don't want any part of it. Then I went to farrier school and the guys in Missouri were more normal. I started to think maybe it was possible to find someone I could love and who might love me back.”

“I moved out here when Dan needed another shoer. He was pretty nervous about sending me to Stonegate that first time. I guess he thought you’d kick me off the place if I didn’t do right by your horses.” He glanced at me. “But I did okay, huh?”

“Yeah, you were good. When Queenie didn’t kick your teeth in, I knew you’d be alright.”

“You said she was quiet!”

“She is quiet. She just hates shoers. But I could tell she liked you or I wouldn’t have left her with Tommy.”

He chuckled, then sobered up again. “When I first saw you . . . ” His voice trailed off and he swallowed hard. “God, I feel like a fucking teenager with his first crush. Please don’t hate me.” He swallowed again and before I could speak, he rushed it out. “When I saw you, my stomach went nuts. It was like all those stupid romance books my sister used to read out loud to torture me when she babysat. I couldn’t hear anything except my heart pounding in my head and I thought my knees were gonna fold. I thought I was having a stroke or something.” He stopped and tried to pull his hand from mine in embarrassment but I pulled harder and rolled him back to me. His eyes were squinched shut and his chin was tucked down into his chest.

“TJ.” I cupped his face with my free hand. “TJ.” He just lay there so I shook him. “Goddamnit, I need you to look at me when I tell you that I felt something, too.” His eyes shot open at that and I could see the muscles in his jaw tighten.

“I thought you were just angry it wasn’t Danny.”

I snorted. “No, I was struck dumb by the sight of your gorgeous self getting out of the truck.” I put some humor in it and tickled him. He giggled and I made him squirm around until I had him near me, then I let my voice go serious again. “I felt something, too.” I said it low and soft right next to his ear, then kissed his neck.

He let out a ragged breath and curled into me. “I was scared to tell you but after you made love to me, I had to.”

I turned my back to him, scooting close until he was wrapped around me. “Sleep. We’ll talk more in the morning.”

Maria woke us at 6 with a tap on the door. “Breakfast is by the pool.”

“Thanks,” I mumbled, stretching, feeling TJ start to stir behind me. I rolled over and watched him wake up. He was on his back and when his eyes opened to an unfamiliar ceiling, I felt him tense and he tried to turn away from me. I grabbed his chin.

“Don’t go getting all shy on me now. We have to talk. Come on.” I dragged him out of bed and into the bathroom. He started pissing while I turned on the shower, then I joined him at the toilet, playfully angling my stream into his. He shot me a weird look and I figured this must be another first for him. Laughing, I shoved him into the shower and soaped him from head to toe, rubbing his asshole for an extra few seconds. “How you feel?”

He thought about it for a second, then shrugged. “Fine. It never really hurt, just sort of surprised me, I think. And it was kind of overwhelming emotionally, knowing that it was finally happening.” He gave me that somber look I was beginning to recognize. “It was amazing. I’m glad it was you.”

He leaned in to kiss me and one thing led to another, actually two others, as we managed near-simultaneous orgasms there in the steamy shower. By the time we got to breakfast, I figured it would be stone cold but marvelous Maria had put the hot dishes over those clever little warming candles and it was wonderful. Obviously something of my excitement yesterday on the phone had gotten through to her because we dined on eggs Benedict, home fries, bacon, sausage, made-from-scratch blueberry muffins, and fresh OJ. Our clothes were hung neatly over the backs of a couple chairs and fresh towels were piled by the Jacuzzi.

“Jesus Christ!” TJ exclaimed when I took the lids off the serving dishes. “Do you always eat like this? And did you win the fucking lotto or something?” he continued, vaguely waving a hand around to indicate the estate. “I meant to ask you last night but I, uh, got side tracked.”

I smirked at him and heaped food onto my plate. “No, I didn’t win the lotto. I was smart enough to find a good investment counselor when I was winning big and he made me rich. Plus, I stole this place.” I explained my Starbucks theory and he grinned. He gazed around while I talked, watching Zena grazing in the pasture below us, taking in the lush beauty of the jungle pool in the pink light of dawn. I did mention I love living here, right?

As he began to eat, I knew I had to get us talking. “I meant what I said last night. I wasn’t just blowing smoke up your ass.” His eyes shot up to mine for a moment, then back to his plate and he gave a small nod. “I like you. We feel good in bed and I want us to spend some time together and see what happens.” I stopped and watched him while he swallowed and lifted his face to me.

“Me, too.” He said it with conviction. “Sex was never that good so I pretty much quit going out. I just . . . took care of myself. I give great hand jobs.” He rolled his eyes and shook his head at himself.

I grinned at him. “Yeah, I know.”

He went back to his eggs and soon we were up at the house, meeting Maria and getting out the door to his car, a blue Explorer that had seen better days. I kissed him and told him I’d call him later to firm up something for the next day or two. As he drove off, I went back thru the house, jogged to the barn and saddled Zena in record time, assuring her that she’d get breakfast at the stable.

I phoned Vincent on the way and caught him supervising preparations for a banquet. "Hey. Can you come over tonight? I need to talk to you."

"Sure." There was a pause. Then, "I need to talk to you, too."

"Yeah? Okay. See you then." I snapped the phone shut and looked at it for a moment before shoving it back in my pocket, wondering what was up with him. Sleepless that night a couple weeks ago, needing to talk to me now. Vincent had never been an open book and I wondered if I was about to find out more than I wanted to know.

I spent a good part of the day thinking about what I wanted to say to him. He was very important to me and I knew that he cared for me, too, though we had never discussed it much. He was a constant in my life, someone I talked to almost daily, had sex with several times a week. Someone whose cooking I loved and whose cock I knew as well as my own. My best friend. I couldn't imagine life without him.

But I needed to spend some time with TJ, just the two of us. If things worked out well, he'd meet my friends, the men I slept with regularly. It was way too soon to be thinking about it but I did anyway - what if TJ turned out to be 'it'? The man I’d been waiting for all my life? Someone I could share a future with? Could I give up sleeping with Vincent? And Dylan, Adam, Cody and Wade? Not to mention the occasional vet student. Would TJ even expect me to? I knew several couples who played only as couples – Cody and Wade being one. They enjoyed a little variety, but only together. Since I had introduced them, they considered me safe from temptation and we got together a few times a month.

Those were fun evenings. No 'date' pressure, just satisfying sex with good friends. Usually we'd watch a porn flick for the first round, marveling at the huge cocks some of those guys had. None of us had ever met a true 11x6 dick and weren't sure what we'd do with it if we did. You can't cram the whole thing in your mouth and the thought of it up my butt was a little scary. But it was hot to watch and produced some powerful orgasms for the three of us. We masturbated when we watched a movie, piled on the couch together, towels at the ready, kissing and playing with each other’s balls. Watching another guy jerk his own cock - all the little things he does different than you, the expressions on his face, the sounds he makes - really winds me up and I forget all about the movie and get off watching Cody and Wade instead.

As I pondered all these heavy thoughts, my cell phone rang. I flipped it open without looking at the display and heard heavy breathing, panting and moaning, then “Oh, fuck, yeah baby, work it for me, uuunnhhhh!”

I was so astounded that I held the phone out in front of me and checked the display. TJ. By the time I got it back to my ear, he was laughing his ass off and my dick was half hard. “You’re lucky as shit you dialed right. This could be your mother,” I told him, which set him off laughing again.

“Your name came up on the display when the call connected. Jesus, do you think I’d do that if I wasn't sure it was you?”

“You're nuts. Where the hell are you?”

“Out in Maddy’s back forty, checking her two year olds’ legs. There’s no one around for miles.” Madeline Gallagher owned a couple hundred acres at the east edge of the county and she raised all sorts of performance horses, the top 4 or 5 of which trained at Stonegate. I’d be riding one of them later this afternoon. Maddy’s husband Tom financed her equine adventures with good humor and lots of cold, hard cash.

“I'm glad you called. I need to see a friend tonight so . . . are you free tomorrow night?”

“Yeah.” I could hear disappointment in the single word but at this point, I needed to talk to Vincent more than I needed to make TJ feel good.

“Great. See you then. I’m looking forward to it.”

“Me, too. Bye.”

I stood there for a moment, staring into space and thinking about TJ. Fuck. The more I thought about never sleeping with Vincent again, the more sure I was that I couldn’t (wouldn’t?) do that. I loved him. I loved him too much to never taste his mouth again or feel the hot slide of his cock into me. But what if TJ couldn’t (wouldn’t?) accept that? And why was I agonizing over this anyway? I'd slept with him exactly once. Okay, three orgasms worth but you know what I mean. I shook my head, re-arranged my stiff dick and went back to work.

When Vincent strolled into the den a few hours later, hair tied back in a black leather string (quiet mode), I hugged him to me and just stood there with my face pressed to his. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me a little, like you would a kid. Finally he eased away, cupped my chin and kissed me softly, then pulled back to look me in the eyes. “Sean, what’s wrong?”

When I didn’t reply immediately, he led me to the couch, sank back against one of the arms and pulled me down between his legs, my back to his chest, and held me close to him. I lay my head back on his shoulder as his warm hand slipped under my shirt, rubbing slowly up and down my stomach. My cock stirred a little at his touch, welcoming an old friend. How many times had we sat like this, talking over our day, content in each other's company? I stayed quiet for a bit, enjoying the feel of his hand. He didn't push me, just waited patiently until I spoke.

“I’ve met someone.”

Copyright © 2011 Gabriel Morgan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..