Jump to content
    GhostRyder15
  • Author
  • 5,277 Words
  • 5,237 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kombat Kids - 4. Unwanted Attention

To James and Matt, the month of June seemed to fly by, besides their own work, the organization of the Unit seemed to snow ball. They received several calls a day from parents, boys of all ages and even one from the local newspaper wanting to do a story on the new unit. After a week of people calling, James made a recording for the answering machine providing answers to the most commonly asked questions and giving the web Site address so the callers could get a better idea what the Unit was all about.

By the third week of June, Masterson Construction crews had completed the parking lot and the new fence to the west of the house. After some thought, James and Matt decided to install high intensity lights along the fence line surrounding the house, they figured it would be nice to be able to illuminate any unwanted late night callers should the need arise.

During the startup phase, Phil became a constant visitor to the property, helping out anywhere he could. One day he showed up about 11:00 AM with two boys around his age, both good looking and both had an air of despondency about them.

When Phil introduced them, the boys couldn’t keep eye contact with the brothers and were really nervous.

“James, Matt, I’d like to introduce you to Mark and David White.”

Both James and Matt shook hands with the boys and tried to put them at ease. Phil said; “I tried to tell them they would be welcome here but they wouldn’t believe me. I was at the Mall yesterday and they came up to me and asked if I was the kid on the posters that you put up. When I said I was they asked what was the story on the Unit. When I told them it was an alternate group for guys who didn’t feel comfortable in the local Scouts, they wondered if they could talk to you guys so I brought them with me today.”

James looked at Matt, Matt nodded his head slightly and said; “Phil why don’t you come with me out to the range and see what you think?”

Phil nodded yes quickly and followed Matt over to the Jimmy for the drive out to the rifle range.

James looked at the two brothers and said; “Lets go inside and get out of this sun, you guys must be thirsty after that ride out here.” Both the boys nodded and followed James in to the house while looking around with great interest at the way the place had been laid out. James directed them in to the lounge area while he grabbed three cokes from the refrigerator.

“So boys, Phil said you want to talk to me, what can I do for you?”

The boys looked at each other and surprisingly David, the younger of the two brothers answered; “We were members of the Scout Troop until two months ago, Launy Prince and some of his buddies started giving us a hard time and called us fagots and cocksuckers. Then it seemed like Mr. Prince started getting down on us for the least little thing, he’d yell at us and make us stand against the wall while everyone else was involved with a game or a project.”
“Didn’t you’re parents do any thing about this, you did tell you’re parents about it didn’t you?” asked James.

Mark spoke for the first time; “Yeah we did sir and our parents called up Mr. Prince and asked what was going on and asked him why was he treating us like he was. Mr. Prince told Dad that we were always doing things we shouldn’t and causing other Scouts to do things they shouldn’t, and the only way he could keep order was to put us against the wall.”

James looked at the boys and knew there was something else, something they were reluctant to talk about.

Both Mark and David just sat there across from James and looked miserable. James waited for a few minutes and asked; “How much do you trust Phil, I mean I know you just met him the other day but you should have an idea as to whether you can trust him don’t you?”

“He seems like he’s a nice guy and he hasn’t given us any shi… I mean trouble about any of the things we asked him. Yeah, I trust him, how about you Mark?”

Mark shrugged, “Yeah I’ve seen him around school and he seems like a really nice guy, I guess I trust him too.”

“I can’t go into details, and it’s not for me to tell you Phil’s reason for joining the unit, but he came to me and my brother Matt with a problem, believe it or not Phil is the main reason we’re putting together this Unit as an alternate to the local Scouting program. Phil has trusted us, now I’m asking you to trust us, can you do that?”

The brothers looked at each other and nodded, “Yeah we can, it’s just that we’re worried that you won’t want us here when we tell you about us.”

“That bad huh? Did you guys rob a bank? Kill someone? Maybe you raped someone, is that it?”

The boys looked at James and realized that he was kidding them and both of them let out a little giggle. That was the first time James had seen anything but a frown on their faces and it made him feel good.

“So, if you guys didn’t do anything like I just asked about, what’s the problem? Come on guys; take a chance, what’s the worst that can happen short of me breaking out a gun and shooting you that is.” James made sure he was smiling when he said the last.

Mark took a deep breath, “OK Mr. Bateman, you asked for it. David and I are both gay,” He blurted.

James looked at the boys for a minute; “So? I still don’t see the problem.”

Mark and David just stared at James “Didn’t you hear me, we’re both gay, you know queer, we’re fagots, cocksuckers, bone smokers, homo-sec-shu-els as Mr. Prince would say. Doesn’t that bother you?”

James just laughed at them, “Gee whiz golly guys, you really are bad aren’t you? Well I guess that makes me and Matt bad too, both of us have been gay a lot longer than you two. The thing is we decided that God made us this way and if people like Mr. Prince didn’t like it, they could go fuck them selves.”

Mark the oldest, just sat there, with tears falling from his eyes, when David noticed, he put his arm around his older brother and comforted him. David looked at James, “This past spring, Mark’s best friend, Fred Townsend committed suicide. Mark’s been grieving ever since, he’s been so afraid that Launy Prince and his buddies would start coming after him like they did Fred, so now you can see why we were worried about what you would think of us.”

David looked at James and asked; “Ah, James, does, does that mean, you know, does that mean….”

“Does that mean what?’ James asked with a straight face.

“Well you know, does that mean that …well does that mean that….umm that Phil is aaah, you know like us, gay?”

James thought for a minute before he spoke; “I can not, and will not say whether Phil is gay or not. If you really want to know, you have to ask him yourself, and it’ll be his decision whether or not he answers you. Now that you brought up the question, I can see it may come up again, many times. So, right here, right now Rule Number One of the Unit is; You can ask, but if a Unit member doesn’t want to tell, you drop the subject. Nope, I think I’ll make that Rule Number Two instead, Rule Number One will be; No person will be forced to do anything they don’t want to do. That includes divulging their sexual preference to anyone.”

While James and the boys were talking back at the house, Matt and Phil were inspecting the rifle range. Phil was really impressed with it, “Geez Matt, how come you wanted such a large range? I mean this is nicer the county’s public shooting facility.”

“James and I wanted the ability to have the members of the unit fire in large groups, kinda to get used to the noise and to work as a team.”

They entered the lounge area of the building looked around; Phil was really impressed with the way it had been set up. James and Matt had the lounge fitted out with a small kitchen and restrooms for both men and women. On the west wall of the room, they had Masterson install a large, flat screen TV, so that people waiting in the lounge area could observe the shooters on the firing line and the 100-yard targets at the same time.

“We thought it would be a good idea to be able to record the guy’s shooting and their accuracy for later critique. Shooting and firearm safety is going to be a major part of the Unit’s training program, both James and I have zero tolerance for people screwing around with live ammo, this way we can make sure that everyone follows the safety rules or they don’t get to shoot.”

While they were talking, Phil was looking at Matt and wondered what it would be like to have sex with him. Phil couldn’t figure the two brothers out, over the last month he noticed that one, or both of them had a hard on whenever he was near them. He knew that they wanted him, but neither one of them ever touched, let alone asked him if he wanted to get it on with him.

Phil took a deep breath and said; “Matt, how come you or James haven’t tried anything with me? I know that both of you guys get hard whenever I’m around. I kinda figure I was doing that to you, but you don’t never make a move on me, and God knows, I wouldn’t say no, so why not?”

Matt blushed furiously and thought for a moment before speaking; “You are a handsome boy, and we’ve talked about what it would be like to get in your pants, but that’s all we’ll ever do, talk. You’re 15, James is 29 and I’m 24, James and I decided right at the start that neither one of us would try to put the make on you, or any other boy who was a member of the Unit. No mater how much you or the other guys who join the unit turn us on, we’ll never, ever, touch you, besides being wrong, it’s illegal as all hell. Trust me, we don’t want to end up in jail, and that’s what would happen if we did anything with you or the other boys. Your Dad would be the one leading the lynch mob that came for us if we did anything like that, and he would be right, too.”

“Thanks Matt thanks for being straight with me.”

Matt laughed; “Little buddy, I’ll always tell you the truth, but I will never, ever be ‘straight’ with you. Come on let’s get back to house and see how James and the Brothers White are doing.”

When Phil and Matt entered the TV room, both of them noticed that Mark, the older of the two brothers had been crying. James stood up and looked at Phil; “How about giving these new recruits a tour of the house while Matt and I put together some lunch?

“Sure thing Boss.”

Phil lead the guys on a tour through the underground house, the two brothers were totally dumbfounded by the time they entered the forth level room, more like a cavern than a room. “Sheee-it,” Mark exclaimed; “how come this place is so huge?”

“I asked Matt about that the first time they brought me here, originally they were going to set this up as an exercise room with an indoor rifle range, neither one of them guys think small. Now we’re going to use it for Unit meetings and for training when the weather is bad outside.”

The boys looked around the huge cavernous room, “Correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems to be larger than the floor plan of the rest of the house.” Mark suggested.

Phil agreed; “Yepper, when they built this place, they decided to make this level bigger than the rest of the house. James told me the ceiling is three foot thick made out of the same high density concrete that they use out at the Site for the nuclear processing facilities.”

After spotting some furniture over against the south wall of the room, David asked, “You mind if we sit down for awhile and talk a little?”

Moving over to an old couch, Phil said; “No problem dude, whatcha got on your mind?”

The two brothers blushed a little, David said; “I’m not trying to insult you or nothin, we asked James and he said we hadda asked you”

“Asked James what?” Phil asked, knowing what was coming.

“Well, ummm, what I mean is we were wondering if you were, maybe, you know aaah, gay?”

Phil sat there, staring at the two boys for a minute before he spoke; “Would it make a difference if I am?”

The brothers let out a collective sigh before Mark grinned with relief, “No, no it wouldn’t, cause both of us are gay and we kinda hope that you are too. But James said he wouldn’t say, that we would have to ask you ourselves and that it was your decision and yours alone whether you told us one way or the other.”

Phil smiled; “Yeah, I guess it is and I guess I am, I mean I’ve never done nothing with anyone, but I have high hopes.” He glanced hopefully at the two pup tents the brothers were sporting in the front of their cargo shorts, “How bout you guys?”

“Me and Mark have been doing stuff since I was 12, while he’s the oldest, I’m the horniest. It took me quite a while to get him to let me suck his dick.”

Phil and Mark looked at each other and blushed deeply. David ignored the both of them and continued; “Yeah, he had a lot of trouble the first time we had sex, it took me damn near five minutes to get him hard….”

“Damn it David, you got a big mouth!” Mark sputtered.

“Quit chur whining,” David warned his brother and turned back to Phil, "Anyhow after I finally get him hard, he blew his wad in like 30 seconds flat.”

Mark looked pissed; “Well you didn’t last much longer the first time either, but you did get hard quicker then I did, I’ll give you that.”

Both David and Phil burst out laughing, after a couple of seconds Mark joined them. David the youngest of the three, but the most assertive looked at Phil; “I don’t know how you’d feel about it, but I sure would like to see what’s making your shorts stick out like they are,” he said as he slowly reached over and gently grabbed Phil’s dick through his shorts.

Phil let out a little gasp and pulled his hips away from David’s gently grasping hand, as David started to pull away, Phil said; “No don’t, I mean don’t let go. You’re the first person who ever touched my dick and it kinda surprised me that's all.”

David and Mark looked at each other and broke out into huge smiles. David gently stroked Phil’s cock through his shorts, while Mark reached over and started play with his balls. “Listen guys you better stop right now, I don’t have any clean clothes here and in about two seconds if you don’t stop I’m gonna shoot a load in my drawers.

The brothers let loose of Phil regretfully, “Can’t have that now can we?” David grinned, reached out again and undid the button on Phil’s shorts, then quickly unzipped them. Then about the same time David got him unzipped, Mark grabbed the bottom of the shorts and dragged them down to Phil’s ankles. David looked Phil in the eye, “James told us that it had to be mutually agreeable to everyone, so we won’t go any farther unless you say it’s OK. Well is it?” he asked while his eyes seemed to be sucking Phil already.

Phil swallowed a couple times, trying to get his heart out of his throat before clearly replying; ‘Unnnnnnggggg, aaah, yeah, Aaa, what did you say?”

David laughed; “I said, do you want me to suck your dick?”

Once again Phil answered clearly, or it was very clear to anyone watching as he rapidly nodded his head at David. David once again reached over and pulled Phil’s boxers down to join his cargo shorts. As soon as the waistband of the boxers got past his dick, it hit David in the eye as it finally broke free of the restraining cloth. Mark laughed at David and got a happy “Fuck You Bro” from his younger brother.

Mark laughed harder, “Maybe later, but you look to be kinda busy right now.”

Due to the fact that David already had most of Phil’s six and a half inches of uncut cock in his mouth all he could do was shoot his older brother the bird. As David was giving Mark the finger, Phil finally got his voice back; “David, hey David, ya better back o… unnnnnnnggggh!!” was the only thing Phil could say as he shot burst after burst of cum into David’s mouth.

Phil leaned back on the couch and stared at the ceiling with glazed eyes, after he finally stopped cuming, David continued to suck gently on the head of his dick. When Phil couldn’t take any more because of how sensitive his dick got after the blowjob, he gently pulled David’s head off of him.

“Wow, I can’t believe how great that felt, all I can say is thank you.” Phil panted.

David was sitting between Phil and his brother, both of whom now had their hard cocks out and were slowly stroking them. Phil looked at David’s cock and noticed that he was cut, and was only about five and a half inches long, while Mark’s was almost a twin of Phil’s both in size and being un-cut.

Phil looked at David, “I’ve never sucked anyone, but if you let me I sure would like to start with yours.”

David just laughed; “You don’t have to ask twice buddy, but if you’re a mind to, let’s try something that me and Mark have been wanting to try but never knew anyone else to try it with, what do ya think?”

By this point Phil was hard again and he was ready for just about anything. “Whatever you want, I’m willing to at least try.”

David bent over and pulled Phil’s shorts and boxers off and grabbed his feet swinging his body so he was laying flat on the couch. He then stood up and removed his clothes so that he was standing alongside Phil with nothing but a pair of socks and a hard on. David climbed on Phil’s chest so that his dick was positioned along side Phil’s cheek; “Are you sure you want to do this, I won’t force you, and I don’t want to do anything that’ll make you feel bad.”

Phil thought for a second; “Do me a favor?” He received an instant nod yes from David, so Phil continued; “How about shuttin the fuck up and sticking your cock in my mouth already.”

David chuckled and slowly slid his cock into Phil’s waiting mouth. After getting most of it in, Phil started to gag a little so David stopped and pulled back until just the head was in his mouth and then gently and slowly pushed his dick back in.

While David was face fucking Phil, Mark started sucking on Phil’s dick, after just a short time, Mark pulled off and started licking his balls picking them up periodically so he could get at Phil’s ‘taint”, you know, the area between your balls and your rectum, ‘taint balls and it taint asshole.’

Between David fucking his mouth and Mark sucking his dick and balls, Phil was just about ready to flip off the line. The boys were so engrossed in what they doing, none of them noticed James standing in the door to the stairwell watching them, nor did they notice as he quietly closed the door and went back upstairs.

David started to move faster, pumping Phil’s mouth with greater speed, at the same time Phil was getting ready to come again as Mark was deep throating him. When Phil couldn’t hold off any longer, he bridged his body and tried to get more of his cock into Mark’s throat. What this did was push David forward, causing his dick to sink to the pubes and pushed the head of his cock into Phil’s throat. By this time Phil could care less, and he started to swallow the massive load of cum David was shooting down his throat.

Both boys felt like they would never stop cumming. At last David collapsed to the side of the couch not saying anything, just breathing hard while Phil did the same right where he was. About this time David and Phil heard; “Haaarruuumph,” and looked over to see Mark standing beside them with his hard dick pointing at Phil and a hopeful look in his eyes.

Phil licked his lips to get any cum he may have missed and said; “Hey David, how about moving out of the way and letting me get to know your brother, huh whatcha think, huh?”

“Well damn,” David complained, “and I just got comfortable.”

David got up and moved to the other end of the couch to watch as Mark got ready to replace him on Phil’s chest; “If it’s alright with you, I’d like to do you like David did, that’s kinda our favorite way.”

“Climb on Mark I’ve always wanted to suck a dick like mine, but as you may have noticed, most of the boys at school are cut. Not that there was anything wrong with yours David, it’s just that I’ve always wondered what it was like to suck an un-circumcised cock is all.”

Mark quickly climbed on Phil’s chest and was about to slide his dick into Phil’s mouth, when Phil stopped him. Phil leaned forward; “I’ve always wanted to do this.” He then stuck his tongue out and gently lapped the pre-cum from the head of Mark’s dick. He then stuck his tongue between the foreskin and the glans and slowly moved it a round, savoring the earthy flavor of Mark’s own unique taste. Mark groaned as Phil worked his cock over, after a few minutes he felt his ass grabbed on both sides and he was pulled forward so that Phil had most of Mark’s hard 6 ½ inch dick in this mouth. Phil started to lick the skin on the bottom of Mark’s dick, right behind the head. Mark started to thrust slowly in and out, trying to get a little more in with each thrust. Phil relaxed his throat as much as he could and felt more and more of Mark’s cock enter his gullet.

When Phil and David sucked each other off, neither of them could last more than three minute before they shot their loads. It took Mark almost ten minutes before he started to get to the short strokes and started cumming and cumming and cumming. Later after both boys recovered, Phil told the two brothers that it felt like the fucking Energizer Bunny with a short circuit and wouldn’t stop shooting. All three of them laughed all the way back up the stairs, Phil said that they had better get back up to the kitchen before someone came looking for them.

They found James and Matt sitting at the kitchen table talking quietly. When James saw the boys standing in the doorway looking a lot happier, as well as a little tired, he turned to Phil, “So, you guys ready for something to fill your belly with, I mean lunch?”

All three of the boys turned bright red and just nodded their heads yes.

“Good,” Matt agreed, “We didn’t know how long it would take you guys to finish your, um tour, so about twenty minutes ago we ordered some pizza from town, it should be here in about ten or 15 minutes. That should be enough time to go wash up. Phil, show them the restroom will ya?”

“No problem Matt, come on guys let’s get cleaned up.”

On the 4th of July, James and Matt held a barbeque in the outside pool area for all of the kids and their families who had joined up. It was still a week before the first official meeting of the Unit was to be held and they already had 16 members signed up. Most of the boys were gay, but their were four of them who said they were straight but they didn’t care about the sexual preference of the others because they had been friends with at least one of them for most of their lives.

Matt and James made it perfectly clear to all of the boys that the straight kids would not be hit on, and none of them would be hassled about their preferences, irregardless of what that preference was. When a new boy signed up, James or Matt, or both of them would sit down and explain what they were going to be doing with the unit. Only two boys who signed up were stopped from joining by their parents after their talk with James and Matt.

Matt or James always took the parents on a tour of the house and the firing range and answered any questions they had. About 2:00 PM James heard the computer chime that indicated that someone was coming up the road to the house. He hit the switch for the main road cameras and saw six trucks and SUV’s with a large number of boys and men in them heading for the front of the house.

Sensing trouble, he went out back and motioned to Bill Martin and Matt to come over to him. Quickly he briefed them on what was coming their way and suggested to Bill that maybe he should call in for some backup from his department. He told Matt to get a couple of Mossberg’s and place them inside the front entryway, then wait for Bill to get there, he didn’t think there would be any real trouble but he wanted to be prepared.

James then went outside and waited for the convoy of trucks to arrive at the front of the house. He wasn’t really too surprised when the first truck disgorged what looked like the entire male portion of the Prince family.

James said; “Afternoon Donald, what can I do for you?”

Donald looked up at James and smirked; “We heard you were having a barbeque for a bunch queers and their queer loving families, we thought we’d come over and kinda voice our displeasure at such a thing.”

“Hold on there a minute Mr. Prince; I don’t know how you think you can just come on private land and start making lame ass statements like that. Matter of fact, I’ve heard about all I need to hear from you and your pack of ignorant assholes and punks, so all of you, just get back in your trucks and get the fuck outa here, NOW!”

There were about 20 or so men and boys standing behind Prince and he just laughed at James; “I don’t hardly think so fagot. As long as we’re here I think we’ll just show you and the rest of those perverts what real Christian men think about your filthy ways.”

About that time Prince and his merry band of assholes got really quiet. Strange how the sound of two Mossberg pump 12 gauges chambering rounds kinda has that effect on people.

“I’ve heard enough; you men get down on the ground, on your bellies and put your hands on your heads, DO IT NOW!” the sheriff barked.

Prince was about to argue when he heard the sounds of many sirens getting closer, he quickly decided that discretion was the better part of keeping his fat ass in one piece, and maybe, just maybe out of jail. About 30 seconds after the last of Prince’s group hit the blacktop of the parking lot, it seemed like all the Sheriff’s cars, city police cars and even a few from the Site skidded to a stop surrounding Prince and his group.

A few seconds later, a Site helicopter started circling overhead, using the loud speaker on the bottom of the chopper the pilot asked; “Do you need our assistance Mr. Bateman?” James shook his head and waved his thanks to them, the big aircraft quickly pivoted and headed back to the Site.

Sheriff Martin and Matt stood on either side of James; ‘What do you want to do with these clowns James?”

Prince started yelling at them; “You can’t do nothin to us, we were just using our rights to free assembly and free speech…”

About this time Sheriff Martin got pissed; “Listen you foul mouth old man, if you don’t shut your stupid fucking mouth, I’ll arrest your sorry ass for trespassing, inciting a riot, threatening an officer of the law, conspiracy to commit bodily harm, mopery and dopery and if for nothing else, for just being the dumbest mother-fucker in the whole valley. If you weren’t so stupid, you’d know that you can’t assemble a redneck lynch mob and come on private property, wait a minute, I forgot, smart and you just don’t hardly work in the same sentence.”

“Once again James what do you want to do with these assholes?”

“Can you just give them a ticket, and I mean all of them, for trespassing? Oh yeah give me a list of all these ‘people,’ and tomorrow I’ll have my lawyer get a restraining order against them. If they violate that, they’ll go straight to jail, not passing go and they’ll have to pay a hell of a lot more than $200.00.”

The Sheriff released all but three of his deputies and had them write out tickets to Prince and all of his followers for trespassing, then told them to leave.

After the group left, the barbeque continued, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Matt, James and Bill Martin were talking; “I got just one question to ask you Bill, what the hell is ‘mopery and dopery’ anyhow?” asked Matt.

Bill started laughing; “well now I’ll tell you partner, it’s an old statute that has been on the books since just before Washington became a state. Believe it or not, it’s illegal to expose yourself to a blind person, it’s punishable by a $50.00 fine and, or 30 days in the local jail.”

For the rest of the day and periodically from then on James and Matt chuckled about mopery and dopery, especially when they thought about Bill’s threat to arrest Don Prince for it.

Copyright © 2011 GhostRyder15; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

I think one of the things that makes this story work is that all almost all of us dream of having the money to do whatever we want.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..