Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 5,654 Words
  • 1,159 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

KENNY - 3. Chapter 3

Kenny, arriving a little after six, had to peer through the gloom to find Jeff, who was sitting by himself at a rear table. The Shearers Arms was a country pub catering more for passing trade than for regular patrons; and was ideal if you wanted to have a quiet talk without any unwelcome intrusion. Seeing Jeff’s glass nearly empty Kenny offered,

‘Looks like my shout, what’re having?’

‘Large Vic bitter . . . with a shot of tequila. Tell the barman same as before.’

‘Wow! That’s pretty powerful; assume you’re driving, so what about the breath test. Any danger the cops might pull you over?’

‘Nah (Jeff grinned impishly) . . . who cares, me brothers the senior sergeant; gotta be some benefit to having a cop in the family. You’ll be Ok too. They know me round here; just so long as we don’t pass out, it’ll be cool.’

When Kenny returned, Jeff immediately downed the tequila in one gulp, and then put the empty shot glass down with a satisfied grin. Kenny studied Jeff’s face and felt a surge of pleasure; something he’d not experienced for some time. The perpetual half grin was very attractive and Jeff’s dark brown eyes radiated friendliness. This was a different Jeffry to the surly character at the RSL club. And he was wearing spunk gear; tight white t-shirt and blue jeans.

Silence; as the two young men appraised each other. It was Jeff who after taking a sip from his glass, broke the silence,

‘I owe you an apology Ken; I was an arsehole at the RSL and shouldn’t have dumped my personal problems on you. Been doing some thinking, trying to make some decisions . . . personal decisions about meself, but first I wanted to apologize to you, first. Will you forgive me?’

‘Hey, there’s nothing to forgive; don’t be so heavy on yourself. I was just concerned; you seemed really down and all that concerned me was seeing you so sad. I mean, I got a real pleasure about meeting up again; really Jeff, it’s great to meet up again after all these years. How’s about us starting all over and pretend we’ve just met . . . Ok?’

And so for over an hour the two young men re-visited the past; relating good times as well as not so good times. As they got to tell their stories, they began to relax and enjoy each other’s company. Jeff listened avidly to Kenny’s anecdotes about the inner workings of footy clubs; tales that the public would be appalled to learn. When they had exhausted the past, it was time to relate to their current situations.

‘Jeff, why does Laurie hate me so much? We’ve been brawling for all our lives it seems, but no one can tell me what it’s all about. I never found out from my own parents, and now they’re very dead. So is Bert I believe, and your mum’s in a nursing home with dementia. I really thought it would end when we grew up, but Laurie really dumped on me the other day. I feel a little frustrated and a little angry. Also, why are you so different from the rest of the Cree family? I’ve always been able to talk and be friendly with you . . . why are you so different?’

By this time they had consumed several beers and Kenny had followed Jeff’s example and with a couple of tequila shots. They were feeling good if not a little pissed. Jeff paused and moodily stared into his beer; his brow was furrowed with thought, as he pondered his reply.

‘First, I was adopted by the Cree’s. Y’see my mother was sister to Irene Cree, Laurie’s mum. Both me Mum and Dad were killed in a car crash when I was very young. I have vivid memories still of my grandma taking me into my bedroom and explaining that my parents would not be coming home – ever. I was too stunned even to cry; I loved my grandma but hated her for telling me this terrible thing. Looking back, I think I resolved never to love anybody again because it hurt too much. Eventually, my aunt Irene adopted me and so I joined the Crees; Aunt Irene, Bert Cree and the siblings Laurie and Veronica.’

‘Jesus Jeff, that sucks’

(Nodding) Funny, but I never did feel part of the Cree family; they were always foreign t’me. Laurie always hated me; you reckon he gave you a hard time . . . shit! He was always on me back about something or other. I felt close to Aunt Irene as she was my mum’s sister; t’me she was like, real family.’

‘Shit, I’m sorry Jeff, real sorry; to lose both parents like that is a tragedy. I can only commend you for dealing with it.’ After a pause Jeff looked directly at Kenny and,

‘Ken . . . I wish you hadn’t asked me about the so called feud. I’m not sure you’re gonna like what I have to say. It all happened so long ago, this kind of shit should be buried.’

Jeff paused and drank some more beer. Kenny leant forward with his elbows on the table, eager to hear what Jeff had to say about the traumatic feud that had literally dominated his life. Jeff took a deep breath before,

‘This is just hearsay, based on stuff that I picked up from my aunt Irene. Seems that she and your Dad had a tryst around the time she married Bert; was it a one-night stand – who knows? Anyway, she fell preggo and there was a question as to whose kid it was; Bert’s’ or your Dad’s. They didn’t have paternity testing those days, so that the true parentage of the child was never known. And as time passed, the child’s welfare became more important so Bert just accepted the child was his.’

Kenny felt a surge of fear course through him, as he said in a disbelieving voice,

‘Oh no . . . you’re saying that Laurie your cousin, could actually be my half-brother? Shit! Jesus Christ.’

‘Yep, my adopted brother Laurie could be your dad’s child. Could be Kenny, we’ll never know the truth. I’m sure Laurie was never told the about it; he just followed his dad’s example and hated all the Joneses. Bert also took it out on my aunt; sometimes physically. I don’t know how your mum reacted.’

Kenny sat back, dumfounded at Jeff’s story. Laurie Cree . . . could be his half-brother. It’s unthinkable. Unbelievable! But it somehow makes sense. At least explains why there was so much hostility between the families. But why did the two sets of parents continue to live next door to each other? You’d think, with that kind of history, one of the families would move away. But then, in those days, after the depression and during the Second World War, no one moved around as much as people did to-day. And, of course, living side by side only increased the animosity. Jeff continued,

‘It’s a real dilemma Kenny, for you I mean. You can’t say anything to Laurie ‘cause he may become violent. Looking at the whole mess rationally, he’s the one who’s the victim, but I find it hard to have any sympathy for him. He’s such a pig, I’m sure he’s Bert Cree’s son. I hated that old bastard . . . really hated him.’

Kenny sat back but left his hands cradling his glass. Inside, he was all churned up; his thoughts were rampaging.

Shit! Fuck! No wonder there was tension. But it isn’t fair that the kids got dragged into the mess. Weren’t fair! I almost feel sorry for Laurie. If only I could talk to him like I can talk to Jeff, it’d all be ok. Well, at least better. But I’ve got more chance of having a hearty-to-heart with Laurie than flying over the moon. Bloody hell . . . What a mess!

Kenny tilted his head forward with a stunned look on his face.

‘I’m gob-smacked! Shit! What a mess. You’re right, I should feel sorry for Laurie, but he makes it very hard just to like him. He seems to enjoy being an asshole. But at least you’ve cleared the air, so to speak; I feel better just knowing how this hatred began. I really thank you Jeff. Really thank you!’

In one of those rare moments, suspended in time, both lads looked at each other and held a silent gaze for several moments. Kenny felt another rush of pleasure, and noticed that Jeff became also flushed. To cover their mutual discomfort they both took long swigs of beer. Finally Jeff reflected,

‘But is it really important? I mean, who cares? This is our life now; we have our own problems and issues without delving into the past. That feud had nothing to do with you, and I. Nothing! So let’s forget it. I’m only concerned about here and now.’

‘Well that’s true enough,’ Kenny agreed. ‘But I have to live with his hostility, particularly as he’s the senior copper. He could make life very difficult for me. What about you . . . and you’re wife?’

‘Who, Cindy? Nah, she keeps out of Laurie’s way; thinks he’s a Neanderthal. Over the years I’ve programmed meself to try and ignore him. I suppose I’ve kept that little tidbit about his parentage tight; only to use if I really have to. I know that’s nasty, but call it self-defense if you will. But given the provocation, I won’t hesitate.’

And so the evening progressed and they got progressively drunk. There was no possibility of driving in their state, so they called Gloria who picked them up and arranged for their cars to be driven to the police station.

♂♂

Next morning, Jeff woke with a very bad hangover, and lay in bed collecting his thoughts. He could hear Cynthia in the kitchen banging pots and pans, presumably for his discomfort. He must have smelt really bad last night, so she was probably within her rights to be pissed off.

He lay back letting his mind re-create last evening’s events.

I had a great time with Ken . . . it was good to catch up on the past years. I’m glad I told him about Laurie; not knowing why a problem exists must have been rotten. Since aunty Irene confided to me, Ken is the only person I’ve talked to about the feud. If it helps Kenny, then I’m glad I told him.

Ken. Kenny. The intense feelings of pleasure I experienced yesterday, have not gone away. Why do I suddenly feel happy? It’s a strange feeling; a feeling of contentment. It’s like finding something that I’d accepted had been lost to me forever; that I’d despaired of ever having again.

But I’m married to Cindy and must honor that. I can’t let Ken into my life as anything more than just an old friend. I just wish I didn’t feel so happy.

Cynthia broke into his thoughts with,

‘Jeff (she yelled). . . Jeff get up you lazy sod! Laurie’s here and wants a word. C’mon . . . you’re gonna be late for work if you don’t get ya lazy arse out of bed.’

Uncombed and scruffy, he made his way to the kitchen, where his brother awaited in full police attire. Nodding to his brother, he made himself a cup of very strong black coffee, before he mumbled,

‘Morning big brother; what brings you out this early?’

‘For shit’s sake Jeff (from Cynthia) why don’t you make yerself a bit presentable? You look awful.’

Ignoring Cynthia, Laurie said,

‘Heard ‘bout your binge yesterday; I heard that you and the Jones boy were completely wasted. I suppose I should commend you for not driving. Just the same, don’t ever use my officers to get you out of trouble again. Ok?’

‘Noted,’ said Jeff offhandedly. ‘I hear you Sergeant.’

‘What (Cynthia challenged) were you and that queer talking about all that time? Was he seducing you? You’re weak, Jeff; an easy mark for a predator like that faggot! Go on; tell me what you and the poofter talked about!’

‘It’s none of yer business; none of yer bloody business. Just shut that filthy hole you call a mouth.’ Jeff glared menacingly at his wife, whilst his brother simply leant back against the sink enjoying the spectacle. Jeff took a sip of his hot coffee and said indifferently,

‘Actually Laurie, we talked about the past; how our two families were always at each other’s throats and how you always picked fights with Ken. Tell me big brother, do you know why you hated Ken so much. What was it all about Laurie?’

Silence. Both Cynthia and Jeff were focused on Laurie, who still leaning against the sink, crossed his arms and replied belligerently,

‘Who needs a reason? Our dad told us that the Joneses were a bad lot; that was good enough for me. And it should have been enough for you; but you never listened to the old man, did you? No, you went and made friends with the Jones boy, didn’t you? I reckon that really hurt our dad, you ungrateful piece of shit!’

‘So . . . let me get this straight. You didn’t know why your father hated the Jones’ yet you still went after Ken Jones, just on Bert’s say-so?’ When Laurie nodded an uncomfortable yes, Jeff continued,

‘Did you ever ask your mother ‘bout the bad blood? ‘Cause I can tell you she didn’t share your father’s hostility. Irene was a very gentle and loving person; she hated that Bert was goading you to do damage to Kenny Jones – she hated what was happening.’

The two men glared at each other; how unlike they were. Laurie with his brutish looks and provocative police uniform; Jeffry all crumpled and baggy eyed, still in his sleep clothes. But where Laurie looked like a thug, Jeff still retained his good looks.

‘Well,’ demanded Jeff. ‘Did you ever ask my aunt – your mother, what the feud was about? What was going through your mind as you were bashing up Kenny Jones? I mean, surely a normal person would demand to know why he was fighting and inflicting harm on another person.’

‘Oh . . . I see; it’s all my fault now. That queer really did a snow job on you little brother. Lucky he didn’t slip some date-rape drug into your glass, so as well as fucking your mind he could fuck your arse as well. Have you checked to see if you’ve got a sore bum?’

Jeff had had enough and he rushed at Laurie yelling,

‘You twisted evil shit!!’ but before he could assault Laurie, Cynthia intervened with,

‘Stop it! Stop it! I won’t have fighting in my home. Take it outside. You can brawl all you want, but not in my house. Understand?’

And this cooled tempers; both men just stood glaring at each other, Laurie with his hands on his hips and Jeff with his fists clenched, ready to strike.

With tension dissipating, it was Laurie who spoke first.

‘Frankly, I don’t care what you do with your ‘friend’ Kenny; just don’t involve my officers again. If you do, I’ll see to it that you’re both breathalized and charged. Now that I’d enjoy.’

♂♂

Several days after Billy’s suspension, Kenny met with him again at the local footy ground. This time Billy brought his two siblings and introduced them to Kenny. His younger brother was called ‘Botj’ and he was ten years old, whilst the sister ‘Sally’ was only eight. Botj was spindly but had beautiful facial features. Like all indigenous youth he had beautiful satin skin and large dark brown eyes. But his eyes carried the look of worldly experience that you’d not expect to find in one so young.

On the other hand, little Sally was just adorable, with a perpetual smile showing stunning white teeth. Unlike Botj her eyes radiated innocence and happiness. She was like an exquisite little doll come to life. And they were both proud of their older brother being helped by a famous footy star. Kenny found that Botj followed North Melbourne and was also keen to learn and improve his footy game.

Sally was just contented to sit quietly and watch the practice session; but Kenny noticed that both Billy and Botj kept a close, brotherly watch over their young sister.

After they called it a day, Kenny was surprised when Billy issued an invitation to come home with them. This was so enthusiastically taken up by Botj and Sally that Kenny could not refuse.

The only association he’d ever had with indigenous folk was the lads playing footy. But they were quartered in other people’s homes as they came from far away to play footy in Melbourne, so he didn’t know what to expect. He met Billy’s parents and they made him feel very welcome. He’d heard stories of black people living in filth; too crushed by the white man to begin to care about themselves. He was surprised.

The homes had been specially constructed of the ever popular ‘fibro’ and contained in an area obviously set apart for indigenous people.

Was this an attempt at apartheid by the whites; why should black people be set aside so visibly? Fundamentally it’s wrong!

Billy’s home was neat, tidy, and very clean. His mother was very gregarious and showed no signs of being mistreated. The father was surly at first but soon was warmed by the infectious enthusiasm Billy and the kids had towards Kenny.

News of Kenny’s calling spread throughout the settlement and soon the lounge room was jam packed with laughing and happy people. Kenny was treated like a god. Everybody was grateful and wanted to shake his hand; they thanked him time after time for coming to visit. Kenny noticed that of all the girls little Sally was definitely the prettiest.

She’s gonna grow up to be a beautiful young girl. I hope her father keeps a special eye out for her welfare. Such beauty can attract the wrong interest. But this is amazing; I never imagined that indigenous folk lived like they do here. But it’s still day time; I wonder what the situations like at night when the men folks go drinking. From what Billy said, it’s not good.

Billy’s dad (dad will do; his native name was almost unpronounceable) started talking about the origins of Australian Rules football. It seems the Djabwurrung and Jardwadjali people of western Victoria once participated in a traditional game called ‘Marn Grook’, a type of football played with possum hide. The game is believed by some commentators, to have inspired a man called Tom Wills, to invent the code of Australian Rules football.

Kenny departed with feelings of satisfaction and contentment, vowing to follow up on the invitations to ‘come again’.

♂♂

‘. . . and I wanted to thank you Gloria, for helping us out the other night; Jeff and I were really wasted. He got me into drinking shots of tequila and I’m not used to strong booze.’ Kenny smiled at the memory.

They met again at the coffee shop at Ken’s request. Besides thanking Gloria for coming to their rescue, Kenny felt obligated to relate Billy’s revelations to Gloria.

‘Forget it.’ Gloria laughed, ‘Only too happy to help out. Yep! You both were certainly wasted; almost wish I had joined you. I gather you both had a great time.’

‘Well, it was a little strained at first; after all it was Jeff who called me, so I had to wait until he’d relaxed a bit . . . the tequila helped. Well the first and second ones did; what the others contributed is debatable.’

‘Did you find out about the quarrel, I mean before you both got wasted?

At that time the waitress Robyn, appeared to take their order. She was beaming and anxious to please.

‘Mr. Jones . . .’

‘Please . . . call me Kenny.’

‘. . . um, Kenny; my son Peter won’t let that footy out of his sight. He even takes it to bed with him. He’s the envy of all the kids; my husband Karl wants to thank you by buying you a shout at the club. Please, please let him . . . he really wants to thank you.’

‘Ok . . . hey thanks, how can I refuse? Tell him I’ll meet up about six this p.m. at the club.’

With their orders taken, Gloria asked Kenny again about the feud.

‘Did he tell you anything more than what you already know?

‘No, not really. He says his aunt Irene did make mention of my father Bill, and inferred that they knew each other before she married Bert. Beyond that I learnt nothing new. We didn’t dwell on the subject, as we were both eager to fill in the missing years. I learned a lot about him and vice versa. Geeze, but isn’t he good looking; I love that half smile he has. I don’t think he does it deliberately, just part of his natural expression. Oh, and hey . . . I almost forgot. Jeff was adopted by the Crees when his own parents were killed in a car crash; that’s why he’s different to Laurie. Understandably, he was very close to his aunt Irene, who was his mum’s sister.’

‘Well . . . I ‘spose that clears up one mystery. But you still don’t know how the bad blood started. That’s a shame. I ‘spose you’ll never know Ken; best move on and try and forget about it. Nothings gonna be gained by brooding over it.’

‘Nah . . . guess so. But hey Gloria, I wanted to talk about something else. Billy got suspended from school and afterwards I had a very intimate talk with him. He told me . . .’ and Kenny retold in detail everything that Billy had said, leaving nothing out. When he finished, Gloria leaned back and angrily almost yelled,

‘Shit! Shit! Shit! So it’s true. What I’ve been suspecting is true.’ She paused before continuing,

‘But it’s not proof; it only confirms my suspicions that there’s something bad going on. Christ! How frustrating; and all the time these kids are being victimized. Shit!’

Kenny sighed, ‘Gloria, there’s another factor to be considered. When I visited Billy’s folks, they had huge plasma TV’s, modern hi-fi systems; even a Home entertainment unit. Didn’t get to look into the kitchen but wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t own modern kitchen appliances.’

‘Are you saying Ken that the parents are profiting from their kids sex adventures; and you approve of it? Is that what you’re telling me?’

‘Yes, I am. And I’m in a horrible place . . . they’ve just adopted me into the larger family and given me a new name – Kenny Yorta. How can I turn around and betray that honor? How G?’

‘That’s bullshit. Bullshit! It’s not about you. . . It’s about children being molested. Pedophilia! It’s about adults abusing little kids for their revolting pleasures. How can you sit there, bald faced and tell me it’s alright because the family’s spending their ill-gotten gains on expensive entertainment goods. You really disappoint me Kenny; I thought you were bigger than that. I’ll pay the bill as I leave!’

‘Hey Gloria, cool it. Chill out! I didn’t say it was alright to take money from the kids. I never said that . . . and never will. Forget I mentioned the honor bestowed on me. Forget I said that and for God’s sake, cool down.’

Gloria continued to stare angrily at Ken but remained sitting. When she’d raised her voice, people had turned and looked in their direction but now that the explosion had subsided they returned to their conversations. Robyn came over and softly enquired of Gloria,

‘Is everything Ok? You seemed angry. Do you want another coffee?’

‘No, sorry! Didn’t mean to raise my voice. It’s Ok now. Yes I’d like another . . .’ she looked at Kenny and seeing him nod affirmatively, continued ‘. . . . Make that two coffee’s. Thanks Robyn.

They sat in frustrated silence, considering the dilemma they were in; Gloria knowing but having no proof. And Kenny, not wanting to betray the trust placed on him by Billy’s family but wanting these pedophiles brought to justice. Kenny spoke first.

‘Gloria, what would be normal police procedure knowing what we know now?’

‘Easy! Catch them in the act. Catch them in the act by taking photos and any other proof that can be provided. DNA would help but is pretty hard to get in these circumstances. What do you have in mind?’

‘Now that I’m a member of the clan, I’m willing to betray their trust if you can keep me out of it. Like, I’d pass on whatever info I can get, as long as you act without telling anyone where the info is coming from. You may call me gutless, perhaps I am, but I’ve always honored any trust placed in me; to dishonor any trust sits very badly with me . . . whatever the situation.’

‘I understand Kenny, I really do. I apologize for sounding off before; adults abusing kids sexually is my pet aversion. Look, maybe there’s another approach we can take. What about the parents? Surely they don’t place more value on worldly goods than their kid’s welfare? Parents are parents the world over. No parent, and I mean no parent, will want to see their child abused!’

‘I agree with you, Kenny sighed. ‘But here we’re dealing with folks who are poor, very poor, and I suspect they do place greater value on trinkets than the kid’s welfare. They don’t see any harm being done – not to the boys anyway; to them it’s just a game, a game their winning. The only positive issue is that now I’m Billy’s clan brother. I’ll use that to try and get closer to him; he’s already gone a fair way by opening up to me before.’

‘Yeah . . . I guess you’re right. I just hate to sit by and do nothing; It’s not in my genes!’

♂♂

Gloria (looking very attractive and shapely in a pale green off-shoulder dress), and Kenny were sitting by themselves at the RSL. Basically, they had not advanced any further than their earlier conversation.

‘I’ve been giving a lot of thought to the problem,’ Kenny admitted. ‘But I’m stumped. It would be stupid to make accusations without any proof to support our claims; it would only warn the perpetrators off . . . to lie low for the time being. We need to be careful, very careful.’

‘Yep, that’s true,’ Gloria agreed. ‘Fact is, I’ve been doing some thinking myself; you were right to stop me sounding off. What if the real problem is a cover up at all levels. Not knowing who the culprits are, we don’t know how far the conspiracy goes. Does it involve anyone in the police station; it obviously involves church people and it could . . . I suspect, involve local councilors. To come out now would be disastrous. A bloody mistake, which would only drive the perps underground.’

“Yep, I’ve been thinking along those lines myself, I don’t believe I’m gonna learn too much from Billy’s folk . . .’

‘Hi people; mind if I join?’ Kenny looked around and was pleased to see Jeff standing there with a full glass.

‘No; no not at all. You’re very welcome ‘ol buddy. Take a pew. Real glad to see you.’

‘What were you saying ‘bout Billy’s folk, or . . . am I intruding?’

‘Seems they’re going to formally adopt me into their clan and I was trying to get some info ‘bout the ceremony. I don’t want to be covered in white chalk and munch bush grubs. Yuk!’

Just then Gloria spoke up, ‘Ken, I think Peter Ballard’s father Karl is coming over.’

Kenny looked around and spied a hefty muscled blond man approaching their table with a large glass of beer.

‘Hi,’ he said. ‘Names Karl, Karl Ballard. Bought you a beer for the favor ya did me son, Peter.’ He placed the glass before Kenny and shook hands. Then,

‘Mind if I have a quiet word with ya?’

With a shrug Kenny got up and moved with Karl to an empty table; but Karl didn’t sit, he just stood making Kenny stand too.

‘Look, I’m thankful for what ya did for me boy, but I gotta say . . .’ at that he paused and looked Kenny in the eye.

‘I’ve been raised a strict catholic and I can’t accept you’se lifestyle. I don’t understand poofters; seems ya made a sad choice, but it’s up to you. I can’t understand why ya can’t find a nice sheila like the one you’se sitting with; settle down and raise kids, a kid like me son Pete. In short, I don’t want Pete admiring you’se lifestyle and thinking its ok to be queer.’

Taking a deep breath, he concluded,

‘I reckon I’d like you’se ta stay away from Pete. Let me raise my son as a good catholic with normal catholic values. Sorry; you’se probably a nice bloke, but I can’t wear you’se been a queer.’

And walked away leaving Kenny white-faced with fury.

It took him a few moments to collect himself before he rejoined Gloria and Jeff. Seeing the look on Kenny’s face, they demanded to know what happened. So, he told them. They reacted differently; Gloria hugged Kenny and Jeff wanted to go over and abuse Karl Ballard. But Kenny told Jeff to cool it; he’s been through this before and no good came of escalating the issue.

‘But ya can’t let an ignorant bastard like that get away with it. Not to mention how he’s gonna poison the kid as he grows up. You mentioned the mother; does she think like that arsehole of a husband.’ Both Kenny and Gloria chorused. . . . No!

‘I guess it’s really a family matter,’ Gloria reasoned. ‘We can’t get involved between a hubby and his wife; they have to sort it out. But I really feel sorry for young Peter. Geeze, what a mess; we got kids being brainwashed by brain dead illiterates and kids being sexually molested for money. I . . .’

Gloria stopped suddenly, kicking herself for being indiscreet. Jeff immediately pounced,

‘What about kids being molested? What’s going on?’ He demanded.

Both Gloria and Kenny shared a glance and with a nod from Kenny, Gloria took Jeff into their confidence.

♂♂

He was a nice man and made her feel happy. He offered to show her a secret place where real fairies lived. He said she looked like the fairy queen, but she had to promise not to tell anyone because it might scare the little fairies away. All he would say was that they lived near a small brook and only came out to play in the afternoon. It was afternoon now, so she eagerly followed him through the bush until they came across some running water. He told her to sit beside him and be quiet, so not to frighten the little people.

Then he told her that they had to take their clothes off so they looked the same as the pixies. She followed his example and soon they were both naked; her black skin a contrast to his blotchy white skin... Without clothes, he looked very ugly with horrible black hairs all over his body. She wondered if being so ugly it would frighten the little people away.

But what was ugly was a big tube of flesh that jutted out from his pee-wee. She’d never seen anything so ugly before. It had a big red bulb on the end and something was dripping out of it. Suddenly, she became frightened as he forced himself to lie on top of her. He nearly crushed her with his weight.

And he smelled bad. His body was all wet and he mumbled words into her ear. He whispered, and told her not to be frightened because the fairy people liked to watch before they came out to play. She knew something was wrong, very wrong and that she was in great danger. She fought to get from out under him but he kept her pinned against the rough ground. And then something really awful happened.

She felt something press against her little pee-wee hole and was shaken to realize that it was that horrible dripping thing she saw before. Now she was truly terrified; she didn’t know what was happening and started to scream. But the sound was muffled as he placed his big hand over her tiny mouth. That was when her agony truly began.

He began to force that awful big thing into her pee-wee, but she was too small. The pain became unbearable. She felt her skin tear and felt wetness as bleeding commenced. She fought against him; she tried to push him off; she tried to twist her body to get that horrible thing out of her. But she couldn’t. Oblivious to her pain and screaming, he kept forcing that thing deep inside her; ignoring her screams; ignoring the blood; ignoring her frantic resistance; he was lost in his own sickening pleasure.

It became too much for her to bear; mercifully she passed out and drifted away to another place where evil did not exist. Her last memories were of pain and his awful smell . . . and her mother.

Copyright @2014 graham sealby
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..