Jump to content
    Greg_A
  • Author
  • 482 Words
  • 875 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Greg's Rambling Prompts - 4. Prompt 372 - "Wait. You want me to do what now?"

“Wait. You want me to do what now?”

I felt the heat radiating from my face and knew I had turned crimson as I faced Jason. If I hadn’t been ready to bolt and hide, the look of incredulity on his face would have had me rolling on the floor laughing. “You heard me,” I told him, the tremor in my voice betraying my embarrassment.

“Uh, ok, I guess I did,” Jason answered me bewildered. “I just can’t believe I heard you right.” I almost smiled as I watched him shake his head in confusion. “I’m still not sure I’m not having some weird dream or something.”

“It’s not that weird,” I muttered, a little defensively I’ll admit. “Stop acting like I’m some kind of deviant or something. It’s a simple request, and you’ve done it before.”

Jason grinned at me, practically leering. “Well, yes, but I usually have to pester, beg and bribe you to get you to agree. And now you come ask me for it? So who are you and what have you done with the real Zach?” Jason asked laughing.

“Stop it!” I growled at him, more because he was still leering at me than because he was wrong. “And you never had to bribe me,” I protested lamely. I started laughing weekly. “You’d just flash me one of those grins of yours and I’d pretty much agree to anything.”

“But I only used my powers for good,” Jason answered, grinning at me wickedly. “Good sex that is!” he finished promptly making me blush even more.

“Stop it!” I repeated again, uselessly since I knew Jason would never change. And truthfully I didn’t want him to anyway. “I know it’s out of the blue, but please Jason,” I wheedled.

“You are adorable when you flash those puppy dog eyes,” Jason laughed at me and getting a whole new batch of blushing from me. “How could I say no to someone so cute?” he asked rhetorically. “Besides, this should be a lot of fun!”

I felt a rush of relief flood thru me as Jason agreed but couldn’t help gulping as a brand new bout of nerves pounced on me. “Thanks Jason,” I managed to mutter, my voice just shy of squeaking.

“Oh c’mon Zach,” Jason laughed at me. “I’m just taking your picture – no big deal,” Jason reassured me. “I know how much it bothers you to have your picture taken, but I think it’s really sweet you want to surprise your guy with a picture he can put on his desk.” Jason paused for a second, and then gave me a wicked grin. “But if you really want to surprise him we could do some nudes!”

I gulped again and I felt myself blushing so hard I swear I could feel my hair catch on fire. “Maybe we can talk about that,” I squeaked.

Copyright © 2017 Greg_A; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A picture :lol: I was confused at first :lol: Funny ! Poor Zach always blushing :funny:

i've missed your writing, glad you posted this :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great twist! I had to go back and read it again to make sure but you were spot on. Lots of innuendo but it was just banter between two friends. Loved it!

 

Carlos

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/22/2014 07:02 PM, Slytherin said:
A picture :lol: I was confused at first :lol: Funny ! Poor Zach always blushing :funny:

i've missed your writing, glad you posted this :hug:

Thanks LBO! I can always count on you to enjoy poor Zach's blushing! LOL This prompt wrote itself in about 5 seconds for me - my fingers took a wee bit longer though! Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/22/2014 09:34 PM, Carlos Hazday said:
Great twist! I had to go back and read it again to make sure but you were spot on. Lots of innuendo but it was just banter between two friends. Loved it!

 

Carlos

Thanks Carlos - glad you enjoyed it. This prompt just jumped right out at me when I saw it. I had fun with it!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..