Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Time to Heal - 11. Chapter 11

In the first year that we came home, I saw Izahk heal daily restoring his body and his mind from the disease-damaged, skelton-like creature to become a healthy young man again. He began his 'Angel Work' as he called it going to the nursing home weekly to singing with the choir at his granny's church. Admittedly, he was not yet 'The Izahk' he had been, but he forced himself to stretch his boundries daily. He would go to the professor weekly to continue voice and piano lessons. The professor was gentle with him helping him regain his former abilities. "Mr Branson, we must rebuild the foundations of his voice so we mostly work on the basics". He would also go to Leon's place weekly to regain his ability to dance. I was suprised when Izahk told me that they were working on hip-hop dances.

"Hip-hop..that seems odd for both you and Leon?"

"Leon says that it will help me regain the muscles that I need for dancing". After about six months with Leon, Izahk asked me to go with him to the dance studio. As we can entered the studio, Leon greeted us in classic leotards. His training from childhood had been in classic ballet. I spent some time chatting with Leon while Izahk went to the dressing room to change. He entered the studio dressed in full hip-hop clothing..baggy pants and all. I had never seen Izahk wearing anything like that plus he had lived in Billy Beene clothes for years..always exquisitely tailored to his body. Leon walked over to punch in a song for them. It began very slowly with Izahk going 'en pointe'. Sounds strange, but it was stunning with a hip-hop dancer doing classic moves. Leon partnered with him. Then they almost floored me by going into the hip-hop moves..both of them. I could see the classic training woven into the routine. It was wonderfully choreographed by Leon. Leon inquired, "What do you think of it, Ray?"

"Surprising and stunning..I think that if Izahk took off that baggy t-shirt it would be better. It covers up the dynamic moves he makes." Izahk then stripped off the t-shirt. He had mostly concealed his body during his time of healing. It was then that I realized that in healing and maturing, he had become 'quite the man'. His muscles were larger than before and well-defined. My precious baby had become 'the stud'. Leon then started the music again. The eroticism that he had choreographed into the dance then became quite obvious. Their dance was an erotic tease..a seduction..a hip-hop version of the Argentine Tango. At the very end, Leon and Izahk did a slow kiss. "Gentlemen, I am going to have to step outside for a smoke and try to calm down". They were laughing at me and themselves. I heard the door open from the studio as Izahk emerged into the back alley. He was covered in glistening sweat, his perfect chest revealed above the baggy pants.

"What do ya think, sir?", he stood there with that sheepish grin on his face.

"I think my baby has become my man".

"Is that okay with you?"

'Oh yeh..very okay'

"I cant do angel work as a boy..it takes a man, but I will always be your baby, sir"

He then placed arms around my waist elevating my arms to his neck kissing me for a long time. He had me trembling.

"I see my Angel Man has become quite in charge of things"

"Angels must be sweet, but forceful".. he said softly"

"Yes sir, Mr. Angel Man" .

That new confidence combined with his loving nature was to prove valuable as his 'Angel Work' accelerated.

Copyright © 2011 Harmon Anderson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..