Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Opposites attract - 15. Chapter 15

It was December 15thnow. I was waiting at the exit of the college’s parking lot. Kev and I had decided it would be most convenient if we took his car to go to the Hardwood Contest together. That decision had been followed by a small quarrel about who would pay the gas. We compromised on sharing the bill and had reconciliation sex, so there hadn’t been much of a fight to warrant it. Kev’s grey, well used car stopped right before me and I got in. He was tense, lost in thoughts about the upcoming competition. I tried to cheer him up with chatter, but I hadn’t much success. He remained silent most of the drive. We arrived at the Larkville sports center. I hadn’t expected that so many people would be interested in a bodybuilding competition. A colorful crowd had gathered before the doors of the stadium. I could make out several sound trucks of various TV stations parked there. Some of those were even of national stations. Kev and I separated with a kiss, he heading for the athletes’ entrance and I following the masses into the building. Inside the noise of hundreds of people talking and laughing with each other was buzzing in my ears. I loved that sound, liked to let it flow through my mind, grasping at fragments of dialogue here and there. The college competition itself took place in one of the smaller gym halls of the center. Some thousand people had found their way here, filling the hall to its brim. I had been early and got a good place close to the podium where the athletes would pose.

“Do you mind if I take that seat, my son?”

A middle-aged man, having an athletic body himself, was smiling at me.

“Sit down, sir.”

I smiled back.

“Call me Cameron, my son.”

“Leon.”

We chatted about the competition and he told me about other contests he had visited. The crowd was mixed, but many were of my age, most likely being students supporting their college. Some of them had prepared banners firing up their respective team.

The competition began with the group posing. The bodybuilders entered and were frenetically welcomed by the audience. I waved at Kev, as he entered, and he gave me a short wave back. I hadn’t seen so many muscular young men in one place before. They all were very well defined, but in my eyes Kev was the biggest one. Another thing occurred to me, when the group line-up had begun. All of them were smiling, but it looked strained, artificial, when they did the posing. Then again, Kev’s smile was genuine and friendly. He had enough practice in this special pose.

After the group posing, the single performances began. Cameron gave comments on the athletes, pointing out to me their strengths and weaknesses. Kev had entered the stage.

“This is Kevin Schneider. A very promising young talent. A little more symmetry to his deltoids couldn’t hurt, though. But overall the most interesting boy here.”

“I know.”

I smiled a broad smile. Cameron couldn’t know that I was indeed interested in this one Kevin Schneider only.

At the end of the competition, Bergmont had achieved the third place in the overall ranking. That was an excellent result and would entitle them to participate in the national college championships. I was proud of Kev, because he had received the special commendation of the jurors and he was wearing a light blue sash now.

Since spectators were not allowed anywhere near the athletes, I waited at the car for him. He was coming towards me, grinning, sash loosely draped over his jacket. I greeted him with a deep kiss.

“Congratulations, my big guy.”

“Thanks.”

His ears had turned red by embarrassment.

“Coach and the team wanna celebrate at Deng Long’s.”

We had just left the parking lot of the Larkville sports center and were on the one-hour-drive back to the college. I had expected something like this and smiled at him.

“Have fun!”

“Um, coach and the rest of the team asked whether you would like to join…”

“But…”

“They know about us. I talked to Coach and the team mates shortly after the Thanksgiving weekend. Must have forgotten to tell you.”

The sly grin on his face left no doubt, that he had not forgotten. It had been a set up.

“Sure.”

I felt very happy that everything had worked out just fine for Kev, forgotten our discussion about possible reprimands.

Kev’s coach and his five team mates were already occupying a group table at Deng Long’s when Kev and I arrived.

“Coach Derringer, team mates, meet Leon Fitzgerald, my boyfriend.”

We all shook hands.

“Nice to finally meet the one who lit up the fire under Kev’s butt.”

Coach Derringer winked at me and we all had to laugh at his comment, even Kev. A small round of introductions followed. The coach had ordered a wide selection of meals, which were now on the table for everyone to choose from.

“What do you think of Kev’s performance, boy?”

Coach Derringer had addressed me. I remembered Cameron’s words.

“A little more symmetry to his deltoids couldn’t hurt.”

The look on Kev’s face was priceless, shock written in his handsome features.

“If you don’t listen to me, listen to your boyfriend, Kev. I’ve told you what, a thousand times?”

I solved the mystery of my sudden insights into bodybuilding and told them about my acquaintance at the competition. We burst out in laughter, remembering Kev’s reaction. I liked those guys.

Later that evening, I was returning from the restrooms and Timothy, one of the team, was headed for them. I smiled at him, but he only stared at me, contempt in his eyes.

“Listen, fag. You may have twisted Kev into your fucking perverted life style, but keep away from the rest of us. If I ever meet you alone…”

He never finished that sentence and brushed my shoulder hard when continuing his way, making me stumble. I somehow knew that ‘the rest of us’ was only him. I turned my head to the table and realized that Kev was looking at me. I sat down, Kev’s gaze never leaving me.

“What was that about? You made a funny face.”

I couldn’t tell Kev the truth, not without causing unrest in the team. Timothy lived off-campus and was studying constructional engineering. I had never seen him before. The probability of meeting him alone was non-existent.

“He asked about a mathematical problem. You know how my face gets out of control when I am thinking hard.”

I put on a convincing imitation of a smile that was answered by a genuine grin of his. That little confrontation had ruined the evening for me. The happy feeling I have had when Kev had talked about his coming out to the team had turned sour. What startled me the most was when Timothy returned and continued his friendly chatter, even addressing me. This one was dangerous.

 

Back in our room, I had locked up the evening into the darkest corner of my mind. I had other plans for rest of this night. We were already undressed, when I got the sash that Kev had been awarded this day.

“Due to your exceptional accomplishments today the jurors think that a special reward is appropriate.”

I put the blue piece of cloth on Kev, having him to bow down to do so.

“What might that be?”

I crooked my fingers, motioning him to come close. I brought my mouth close to his ear.

“I want you to fuck me, Kev.”

It was a mere breath into his ear.

Kev straightened up and was looking into my eyes.

“Leon, you don’t have to. I know how big I am. There are nicer things than having it shoved up one’s ass…”

I put my index finger on his lips and shook my head.

“Tonight there isn’t anything else I want, but to have you inside me.”

To give point to my words I grabbed Kev’s cock and massaged it gently. Kev closed his eyes and laid back his head. It didn’t take long to get him fully aroused. I maneuvered us to Kev’s bed, making him lie down. In the drawer, I found the bottle with the lubricant.

“We gonna need this.”

We grinned and kissed, our tongues teasing each other. Kev grabbed me and gently put me on all fours. I lowered my torso, stretching up my ass to him. His strong hands caressed the cheeks of my butt. He drew his tongue through the crack of my ass. Up and down and up… the bolts of energy shooting through me once again wreaking havoc with my spine. He started to nibble at my rosebud, his tongue probing there time and again. I lost track of time, reveling in the sensations Kev was creating. I felt a cool wetness at the hole of my butt and Kev’s index finger entered me. The finger alone was of immense size, at least from the point of view of my ass. But the intruder was completely forgotten, when Kev had found my prostate, softly rubbing against it. When it had been bolts of energy before, it now was a supernova of feelings, taking everything with it in its wake, expanding through my whole body. I was so consumed in these sensations that I hadn’t noticed Kev’s middle finger joining the first. These two fingers together were bigger than most cocks, but I wanted to feel Kev inside me, wanted more of him. I couldn’t wait for the third finger to follow. I felt empty when he removed his fingers, but were shivering in anticipation of what was about to replace them. Kev lifted me up again, turned me around and lay down on his back, still holding me.

“I want you to ride me. You shall decide how much to take.”

Kev’s giant tool was already slick with the gel-like lubricant. I placed myself over him, let his mushroom shaped cock head rest at the entrance to my ass. I lowered myself down and it slipped into me. A sharp pain lashed through my groin, a whimpering sound came out of my mouth. The muscles in my ass tensed. I looked down into Kev’s face. He was commiserating with me, his features showing as much pain as I was feeling right now. He began to lift my body up, but I shook my head and he stopped. I had to relax myself. I reminded myself that I was doing it for Kev and let my love for him take over. Slowly, the muscles in my butt unclamped. The pain lost its sharpness and transformed into a feeling of pleasant fullness. Inch for inch, I lowered myself down on him, giving myself time to get used to it. With closed eyes, I allowed my body to decide for itself. Kev’s pubes touched my ass. Once again my body had made the impossible a simple feat. My body and I had the same desire, we wanted to take as much of Kev as possible. I lifted myself up by the fraction of an inch and lowered myself down again. Now it was Kev who was whimpering. I increased the pace, lifted myself higher and higher, before going down again. Having Kev all the way up in me gave me a sense of union which I hadn’t felt before. His enormous girth was a constant excitation to my prostate, causing unending currents of electricity through my groin. Once again I looked down at Kev. His face had changed. Something primal was showing in it. His eyes glowed of lust, an aggressive lust.

“I want you to fuck me, pound me.”

Kev grabbed me, got up from the bed and put me on his desk, his rod buried deep inside me. The animalistic part of Kev had taken over and I was fluent in its language.

“Fuck me hard, Kev. As hard as you can.”

He was in a frenzy. With hard thrusts in an unhuman rhythm he was beating away at my butt. I hadn’t realized that I was rock hard myself and I came without having touched me once. The contractions of my orgasm ripped through my groin. I took Kev with me, I could feel him tensing up and starting to unload. An animal-like growl escaped his mouth through his entire climax, becoming louder and more feral over time. He slumped down on me, both of us panting heavily. His body was slick and glistening with sweat. I looked once more into his face. The animal had gone, a most tender smile playing around his lips. I couldn’t help but to smile back. He picked me up and placed me on his bed again, more gentle than the transfer to the desk had been. He lowered his lips onto mine, his tongue softly brushing against them.

“That was…”

He couldn’t find the words to describe what has happened.

“No-one has ever taken me fully or begged to be pounded harder.”

I didn’t feel the slightest jealousy, though he was comparing me to his former experiences. Having outperformed those helped a lot, to be frank.

“I scared the shit out of myself. Weren’t you afraid?”

“No. Not at all.”

That was the truth.

“Why not? It was wild, violent…”

He was terrified by himself, being confronted with the uncontrolled aspects of his self.

“It was still you, Kev. However primal and animalistic that side of you has been, it was still Kev, my Kev. And no harm will come from you for me. I know that for sure.”

We kissed again, our tongues performing a wild choreography of their own.

“And obviously, I am into some rough stuff.”

I hinted at the drying strands of my semen that stuck to our stomachs. I started to chuckle and Kev joined in.

We didn’t even bother to clean ourselves and fell asleep holding each other.

Copyright © 2011 Hasimir Fenrig; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Timothy is a combination of my least favorite types of people, homophobic and two faced! Urgh I do not like him, he will be trouble.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..