Jump to content
    Hawkeye
  • Author
  • 3,814 Words
  • 2,171 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Destiny - 12. Chapter 12

Destiny by Hawkeye

Hawkeyestorys@yahoo.com

I want to say thanks to all the fans who gave me reviews from the last few chapters. Keep them coming, they help to inspire me to write more. Also I want to thank my editor, Pete. Thanks buddy for being there for me. Also I want say sorry for the delay of this chapter. Work hours have been crazy and I had a bit of writer block! ARGGH J but it’s all good now. TA TA

 

Chapter 12

 

Day 7 of 20

As he was lying on the bed looking at his pad; Nate was reading all the material that he missed at training. He lay on his side next to several pads in a pile. Having missed four days of training, he had a lot to catch up on and tomorrow he was returning to his training.

Rolling over on his back, he put his pad on his chest and looked at the ceiling, thinking about his friends and his lover, Derek. Everyone was in school and he was home alone, feeling lonely. Nate was wishing Derek would skip school and visit him. He was just wearing a white t-shirt and shorts, with no underwear, as he lay on his bed, just being lazy.

Grabbing his pad, he continued to read:

 

‘Laser weapons have proven to be inefficient weapons that required large amounts of energy. Only starships or planet defense ships have laser weapons due to energy supplies and effeteness. Handheld weapons are a hybrid between early 22nd century pistol weapons and late 22nd century energy weapons.

A modern handheld weapon uses a bullet that contains micro sands of copper inside a stainless steel shell. When the hybrid is loaded into the barrel, uranium radiation, and energy from the battery, will charge the hybrid bullet, therefore creating a semi state of liquid metal, radiation and energy burst. Aimed at a 3 inch stainless steel slab, when fired, the bullet will pass through the thick steel without any effect. Aimed at organic matter, the bullet will pass through and create a severe wound and always result in death.’

‘Oh that’s lovely,’ Nate thought to himself. Nate shut the pad off and threw it onto the side, not wanting to read anymore. He sat up and, seeing it was raining outside made him feel depressed.

Looking at his com-pad and seeing it was his lunch break at headquarters. He thought this was a good time to get away from his reading. Nate reached over and called Alex.

 

“Hey, what’s up, Alex?” Nate asked.

“Right now I’m debating about chicken strips or fish.” Alex’s hologram was clearly looking at a panel where he was ordering his food.

“Chicken is okay, fish... I don’t know,” Nate replied.

“Okay, then I will have fish today. I’ll let you know how it is. So how are you feeling?” Alex looked at Nate.

"Pretty good, I want to say thank you for helping me few days ago,” Nate said.

“Dude, it wasn’t a problem, you’re my friend and I had to do something. I was at the hospital waiting for you to wake up,” Alex told Nate, as he started to eat his lunch.

“Oh you were? I hope you didn’t molest me,” Nate giggled.

“Nope, but I almost jumped on Thomas though. OH MY GOD he is so cute!” Alex smiled and his eyes trailed off into the distance.

Nate just giggled. “Yeah, he’s cute, but so straight. Trust me I know,” Nate smiled.

“Maybe for you! I think I can convert him over to our side,” Alex laughed.

“HA!” Nate snorted out, “I think not.” Nate had high doubts Alex would be able to do what he claimed.

“I didn’t meet Derek yet, I was hoping to.” Alex spoke, just before he tasted his fish.

“Oh you will this weekend, apparently I forgot about my birthday so I want you to come over to my place this coming Saturday.” Nate remembered to invite Alex over.

“Sweet, yeah I’ll be there! What do you want for your birthday?” Alex asked.

“To stay on Earth with Derek,” Nate answered without thinking about it.

“Sorry, I can’t do that, I want you to be with me on the ship. I’m afraid to be the only gay boy on it.”

“You too, eh?” Nate replied.

“Fish seems to be okay. Well, I’ll be over to your place for sure this weekend. I want to met the loverboy and drool over Thomas,” Alex said smiling.

“Sounds good, I’ll be back tomorrow. I’ll tell you how to get here. Well, I better let you go so you can enjoy your lovely lunch,” Nate said and waved bye. After he hung up on Alex, not feeling hungry yet, Nate got off the bed and sat in his chair to read another pad.

‘Basic EMSDS, oh this is the newest radar system on the ship,’ Nate thought to himself. As he read a quarter of the way, he noticed he was getting hungry. Stopping what he was reading, he entered the dining room and ordered himself some soup.

 

A few hours had passed and Nate heard his Mom and Dad arriving home from the headquarters. Nate got up from the couch and looked at the front door. Seeing his mom, he said hi and ignored his father. However his father spoke up and told him he has to start his weapons training tomorrow afternoon. Nate just picked up his last pad and went into his bedroom not replying to his father.

Nate crashed on his bed and saw he was getting an incoming call. It was Jen. Nate admitted to himself that he’s been avoiding her because she’s dating his crush, his true love. Nate answered with a hello and a fake smile.

“Hey shithead!” Jen smiled with a grin.

“I’m not a shithead, I’m a cocksucker,” Nate barked back at Jen.

Jen stopped to think for a second, she knew something was different about Nate. “So I take it you and Derek made whoopee?”

‘Who the hell says whoopee nowadays?’ Nate thought to himself. As he grinned to himself he replied. “Ummm, yeah,” Nate whispered, like he had a story to tell.

“Well spit it out, boy!” Jen sneered at Nate.

Nate grined and told her about that night on the balcony, he gave her every detail.

“Gross I don’t want to hear that. TMI! TMI!” Jen looked at the ceiling. Nate smiled, knowing that he kind of grossed her out seriously.

“Well you ask for it!” Nate grinned.

“That’s great that you and Derek did it, I been thinking about Thomas and me. You know… doing it.” Jen leans on her right hand.

“Yeah?” Nate felt sick to his stomach, knowing Thomas might lose his cherry. Nate was hoping it would be him taking Thomas cherry; a lost cause, but still a hope afire within him.

“Well, I have to run, ta ta!” Jen smiled as she signed off.

Nate continued to read his final pad after he closed his com-pad, being happy there are no exams or tests during training. He decided to speed read the remaining.

‘The Star Drive is the latest invention; it was developed 10 years ago. Its clean and unlimited power is ideal to replace the fusion reactors, just as fusion reactors replaced nuclear power plants in the mid 22nd century. Star Drives are two-part systems, the Primary Core, which houses the manmade star, and the Secondary Core, which houses Kyritium Plates.

Primary Core: During the operation of the Hadron Collider, they discovered how to produce a mini star that was less than 2 millimeters. The micro-star created enough heat to melt the collider, which cost over 10 billion Euros to replace 5 years later (approx. 6.9 million credits). Before the completion of the second Hadron Collider, a scientist from Canada (known now as Canada and Alberta territories) had created a synthetic metal. Once formed, it can’t be melted nor overheated. As research continued on the manmade metal, it was determined that any heat applied to the metal will produce energy. The more heat applied, the more energy was output. The metal is called Kyritium, and is expensive to produce.

In the Primary Core housing, a 10 millimeter star is produced that has a continuing supply of hydrogen and other inexpensive gases. With antigravity plates to maintain the position of the star in the center of the core and shields to protect the inner walls of the core, the heat and radiation will tunnel to the Secondary Core. The heat has to cool down to 70% of its original temperature. When the heat makes contact with the Kyritium plates, energy is produced to power the ship functions and star drive.

The remaining radiation is piped into the two engines, one on the left and the other on the right. With the energy that the heat is converted from, the energy will ionize the radiation and when a small amount of helium is added to the mixtures, the atoms will become super charged and they look for an exit. The exit is at the far end of the engine and it will propel the ship forward. The current output will propel the space craft at 299000 KM per second, 99.99% of the speed of light.

The Star Drive has been proven safe for humans and the environment in space. With continued supply from the tanks that are stored on the ship, the drive can last for 20 years without failures or refueling.

Please note, if the mini star loses its fuel supply, the star will simply die out within 5 minutes, if the fuel supply is not restored. The star is currently produced on Earth due to large size of the Hadron Collider. If a starship’s manmade star dies, it will need to be towed, or have another star installed.’

“Shit!” Nate said to himself, knowing if the star dies, they are in deep shit. Hopefully his uncle can prevent that.

“Honey, supper is ready,” Beth spoke, as she entered Nate’s bedroom.

“Okay Mom.” Nate threw the pad to the side and got up from his bed. He walked into the dining room he saw his dad was deeply engrossed in reading his pad. He figured he had a lot of crap to deal with before they had to leave. ‘Hell!! I have a lot crap to deal with too,’ he thought to himself.

 

A few hours pass. Nate was watching a classic movie on his display monitor, just submerged into the story line. He felt his arm was vibrating; he looked down and saw it was Thomas calling. Pausing his movie, he opened his com-pad.

“Nate?” Thomas asked.

“Nate isn’t here, please leave a message.” Nate said in all seriousness and looking forward.

“Shit, umm... Nate, please call me as soon you get this…” Thomas looked like his world was going to end.

Nate could not help but to smile and laugh, knowing Thomas always fell for this trick. “Okay, I’ll call you as soon I can.” Nate smiled, knowing he just got Thomas.

“Fuck you!” Thomas was pissed even after the 10th time. He thought he could figure what was real or not.

“Thomas, you keep falling for it. How can I not do it?” Nate smiled.

“Yeah, well, whatever. Look, I just got off the com with Jen; she wants to see me this weekend at a park in the city just after your party, so can I invite Jen over?” Thomas was smiling and grinned.

Thinking of what Jen said early, Nate felt that Jen finally made a decision. He didn’t like it at all, almost to the point of making him sick. But Nate didn’t want Thomas to know what he knows, so he had to be the clueless friend. “Yeah she’s welcome... and the others. I don’t care what Mom says.”

“Well that’s the thing…” Thomas quit speaking.

“Spit it out.” Nate knew Thomas was holding back something.

“Well, Timmy’s got plans, you know him. And Jill, she doesn’t want to see you anymore because she wants to keep her last memory of you in the stadium,” Thomas finally admitted.

All Nate could do was nod in agreement and feel disappointment at the same time. “Well, tell Jill I still love her and I miss her, a whole bunch,” and then Nate acted in a girly way.

“I’m not going to act like that.” Thomas smirked at Nate.

“You have no idea how liberated it is to act like that!” Nate smiled as he admitted that it felt good.

“Yeah. Whatever! So, anything new?” Thomas asked, trying to avoid a weird oddness moment.

“Nothing. Just reading and eating and shitting all day.” Nate looked at the display hoping to go back to his movie.

“Yeah same here. Oh by the way, Derek wasn’t in school today,” Thomas told Nate.

“Really, hmmm... I wonder why?” Nate thought for a moment, he thought Derek would visit him if he skipped school.

“No idea, well I have to go and call Jen back” Thomas waved good bye and hung up. Nate wondered if he should called Derek right now. But then again, Nate knew that Derek needed his space too. Nate turned around to face his display and continued watching his movie.

 

Day 8 of 20

 

After a long day of training and having a nice lunch with Alex, Nate wanted to go home. But he couldn’t go since his father signed him up for weapons training. Nate dragged his feet to the 4th floor, where all the weapon and security training took place. He entered into a large sphere-shaped room. In the center was a platform raised roughly 30 cm above the floor. The platform had no rails. He saw 10 or more guys and girls, in their early 20s, Nate figured. Nate looked over to his side and saw his father talking to a man who was dressed almost like his father.

Nate looked at this guy who was talking to his father and notice he had a bulge in his pant. He wasn’t hard, but he was showing. Nate couldn’t take his eyes off him; he was a handsome black guy with a strong jaw and neatly cut black hair. Dan broke Nate’s train of thought as he started to speak to everyone in the room.

“Welcome everyone. Let’s cut to the chase, people. Simply put, you need to defend yourself. I’m here to put a gun in your hand and make you point and shoot efficiently and without hesitation. I’m not here to baby you or take my time with you. I’m Dan Blair, the head of security for Destiny. This is Darion Johnson; he is second in command of the security force. We are here to protect you and the ship. At times, you might have to protect yourself.” Dan stood there, his hands on his hips and speaking perfectly clear and loud. He has power and control and commanded respect from everyone.

Dan moved forward to the platform in the center and bent over to pick up a case. Opening it, he reached in and pulled out what appeared to be a gun. “Folks, this is your best friend. It’s fast and dangerous. This gun looks like any other gun used for the last 300 years. If it works, then why change it?” Dan stopped to let everyone see the gun.

“Okay, first you place your hand on this handle. Look on the top and you will see a button, push the button and hold for 4 seconds. If the light turns green, you may aim by lining the front needle and back needle in a straight line. Then squeeze the trigger and you have fired the gun. One squeeze equals one shot; there are no automatic weapons. The automatic weapons are for the security forces only and you will not be using that type of weapon.”

“Okay folks, we going to start the training. Everyone go back to the wall and sit down, everyone is going to get a chance,” Dan instructed everyone in a firm voice.

“Young lady in the red shirt, please come up here.” Dan pointed at a girl on Nate’s side. Nate looked at her almost in fear, knowing she is the first to get on the platform.

She got up on the platform and looked at the gun, afraid to touch it. Dan picked up the weapon, as if it was a tool, and handed to the girl. Dan told everyone that the gun is not a live gun; however, it’s active for this training room. Dan raised his arm and pushed a few buttons on his com-pad. A static image appeared at the far end of the dome.

“Aim and shoot at the target, the targets are static. They will not move,” Dan informed the girl, who was holding the gun the right way.

She took aim and fired the weapon, missing the target as the gun almost jerked out of her hand and scared her to death. Dan quickly grabbed the weapon from her hand.

“This gun will jerk like the real one, DO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU. It can misfire and blow your head off your body,” Dan said firmly.

‘Nice Dad, not letting her knows beforehand. Setting her up for failure,’ Nate thought to himself.

Dan handed the weapon back to the girl; almost in tears, she gently took hold of the gun and aimed. At the last second she tightened her hand on the gun and fired. She hit the target dead center. Dan motioned her to take 10 more shots. Nate was covering his ears. The loud buzz pop was too much for Nate to handle. After she was done, it was Nate’s turn. He walked up to the platform and waited for his father to hand him the weapon. He never did, he just told him to grab it and fire when ready. Nate reached over and noticed the weight. It was easy to use. He took aim and saw all ten targets. Wanting to prove to his father that he was not to be played with, Nate squeezed the trigger again and again; after each shot was fired, a target was destroyed. Dan stood there and watched Nate get off the platform after he destroyed all ten targets.

“Okay next,” Dan finally said after a few seconds.

After everyone took their turn to fire at the static targets, Dan informed everyone that now they need to learn how to fire on a moving target. Dan took his time explaining the procedures to everyone and made sure everyone was listening.

“Since you did a perfect 10 on 10 in 8 seconds, you are first up,” Dan points at Nate to go on the platform.

Nate stood up and got on the platform and grabbed the gun again, waiting for his father to do something on his com-pad. Nate saw a big one meter butterfly slowly flapping its wings. Nate didn’t want to hurt the pretty butterflies, he hesitated for a second. But he figured, if you can’t shoot a butterfly, how can you defend yourself? So he aimed at the butterfly, but aimed ahead of it and fired the gun. Missing it completely, Nate reshoots and gets it. Nate had to do 10 kills and after each one killed, next one is harder and moving faster. After Nate finish his task with 15 shots for 10 kills, Dan informed Nate that he may go home now. Happy to hear this, Nate exited the training and headed home.

 

Arriving home past 8pm, tired and not even hungry, Nate entered his bedroom and striped off all his cloths except his underwear. He pulled the covers over him and looked at the ceiling. Closing his eyes, Nate emptied his mind and started to drift into sleepiness, laying there slowly breathing, motionless.

“Fuck!” Nate opened his eyes feeling tired, but he couldn’t get to sleep. Nate tossed and turned in his attempt to sleep, opening his eyes ever few minutes to look at the clock.

‘Only one way I know I can fall asleep quickly,’ Nate thought to himself.

Nate reached down slowly and pulled his underwear off and pushed the blankets off him. Nate laid there as his naked body felt the cold crisp air. Nate reached down and massaged his balls, feeling the softness of the pair. He touched his soft penis, pulling his foreskin down and pressed his thumb on his penis head. He thought about that night when Derek and he made love on the balcony. Feeling his penis coming to life, Nate stoked his penis to help it to get hard. He remembered the feeling of Derek’s dick inside him, filling and pleasing him. It made his anus itch for more of Derek’s wet dick in him. Quickly thinking, Nate got up and went into the bathroom. Seeing his hairbrush had a smooth round handle, he decided it would be perfect. Nate quickly grabbed it and went to bed. Lying on his bed, he took the handle and wet it with his spit. Nate spread his legs and raised them up in the air; his knees almost touched his chin.

Reaching down with the handle, Nate slowing penetrated his love tunnel with the handle of his brush. Once he was all the way in, Nate pulled it out and pushed it back in, using the same speed as when Derek first fucked his sweet ass. With legs in the air, his cheeks were spread, Nate reach with his remaining hand and started to stroke his dick. His pre-cum lubed his dick for an easy jerk off. Nate increased the speed of the brush handle fucking him, finding his sweet spot. Nate stopped stoking his dick and just enjoyed the fucking. Nate rubed his abs and chest as he was fucking himself, massaging his balls. Feeling a tightening sensation in his balls, Nate reached now and started to stroke his dick with a fury. Feeling his loins tickling, he knew it would not be long. Beating his dick and fucking himself harder, Nate lowered his knees on his chest to tighten his balls and anal muscle. Covering his chest and chin with his boy juice, Nate removed the brush and rested his legs. Breathing hard and enjoying the daze he was in, he dropped the brush beside his bed and grab his socks to wipe the cum off his body.

After he cleaned up, he pulled the covers up on him and took one more deep breath. Nate closed his eyes and his breathing slowed down; he passed out in the dark room, at sleep at last.

Copyright 2009 to 2010 by Hawkeye
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice to see you posting again. So Nate can shoot. :D. Enjoyed the info on the starships drive.

Link to comment
On 03/10/2011 03:53 PM, Foster said:
Nice to see you posting again. So Nate can shoot. :D. Enjoyed the info on the starships drive.
Thanks for the review buddy!!! Working on chapter 13 as we speak! YAY!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..