Jump to content
    Hawkeye
  • Author
  • 3,501 Words
  • 1,646 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Destiny - 5. Chapter 5

Destiny by Hawkeye

hawkeyestorys@yahoo.com

Chapter 5

Lying on his chest, his body rises and falls slowly. Deeply involved in his own dream world. He didn’t know that his father was watching him from the doorway. It was past 6am, and Nate was soundly asleep on his bed, while father watched his son sleeping peacefully.

Dan left the bedroom, sat in his chair in the kitchen and looked at Beth while she was drinking her coffee. Dan just sat there, stared at her and he couldn’t hold it anymore. “Why did you let him invite that kid?” Dan said firmly to Beth.

Beth raised her head and looked sharply at her husband, knowing that all the kids were in bed. She was ready for a fight and, in all honesty, she wanted to confront Dan and set him straight. “Because it's his party too!” Beth was in battle mode, and she wasn’t going to back down.

“You know he's going to get hurt... besides he is too young to have, umm...” Dan paused, because he just wasn’t ready to say the word.

“A boyfriend?” Beth said with no effort.

“He is no boyfriend of my son,” Dan raised his voice.

“Like it or not, he is a part of Nate's life now, and we will have to give him his space.” Beth put her coffee down on the table just knowing how Dan would react.

“No, they are not allowed to see each other!” Dan firmly told Beth, hoping that she would obey.

“I will NOT allow that, Dan.” Both parents stared into each others' eyes. Knowing that they were at a stalemate, Dan decided it would be best to explain why he felt that way about his son's relationship.

“Look, Beth.” Dan lowered his voice, as he knew he couldn’t change his wife's mind with a firm voice, but he hoped that reason would prevail.

“We're moving in a few weeks, we've got a lot of training to do and we're going to be busy... Nate isn’t going to have the time to develop this relationship with that kid. I just don’t want him suffering over a boy who he has no future with, and...” Dan stopped and looked at the table, letting his feelings come out.

“I don’t want him to get hurt.”

Beth looked at Dan, knowing that Dan was just playing with her, and she wasn’t going to back off. “Dan… I can understand what you are saying; trust me, I have thought it through. But Dan,” Beth paused, enough for Dan to look up into her eyes.

“He is going to have to go through this, and in a month he is going to be so lonely on that ship. There might be 10 kids the same age as him who are going to be on that ship, maybe fewer. I fucking doubt he is going to find love on that metal bucket. So GIVE HIM a chance for love!”

Dan stood up, looked into her eyes and felt hopeless. He furiously stormed out of the apartment.

===

Nate was woken up by a loud voice outside his room, at first he didn’t know who it was until he was able to focus on the voice. He realized it was his own father. Unable to understand what was being said, he just dismissed it and headed into the bathroom.

He jumped into the shower to clean himself of the sweat and dried up cum from the night before. His mind shifted to the events of last night, and Nate could almost taste Derek's lips now. Slowly washing himself and reliving the memory, Nate's penis started to grow into a full erection. Nate looked down and smiled to himself, he couldn’t believe he had exploded in his pants when he kissed Derek last night. He never did that before. Yes, having boners in the weirdest places at the strangest times was normal for him, but to spill his seed in his underwear was new for him. Nate wasn’t able to will his penis to go soft, so he did what he thought was best.

Nate took his left hand and massaged his balls, then took his right hand and rubbed the head of his rigid penis. The touch sent shocks of pleasure through Nate's body, and he shuddered. Nate quickly took hold of his sensitive member and started to stoke it slowly. His eyes closed, and he relived the feeling when Derek first ground his groin into his own. Derek's lips touching his, inhaling his scent, inhaling his beauty. Nate started to pump his dick harder. His left hand continued to massage his balls and started to pull on them gently. He arched his body, his masturbating hand going full speed on his body. Nothing was going to stop him while he was pleasing himself to the limit. Nate gasped and his body shook as his teenage body gave in and released his watery boy juice, pumping it out of his pee hole in a series of strong pulses.

He took a deep breath as he stood there watching his dick going soft after cumming. Leaning against the wall, he let the hot water flow down and soothe his body, eyes closed deep in thought, thinking about going to visit Derek. But thinking that it might be too soon. After stepping out the shower, he dried himself off and fixed himself up a little. Nothing going on today since it was a Sunday and no plans had been made. Nate looked over to the computer screen and saw that his sperm donation was accepted and due for processing. He reached up and quickly hit the cancel button.

===

Nate ate his breakfast and asked his Mom where his Dad was. Beth said she didn’t know. Not telling Nate the truth about the morning argument that they'd had.

After breakfast, Nate went back to his bedroom and laid on his sofa while taking out his comm-pad.

“Thomas” Nate spoke the name to the comm-pad, after which a holographic “V” icon appeared and rotated slowly. Nate waited for a minute, but there was no answer so he hit the messaging option and told Thomas to contact him as soon as he could.

After hanging up he looked out the window, thinking when might be a good time to call Derek. Would it be too early? Would he sound too eager? Nate thought about it; he knew he should wait, but his heart couldn’t bear the wait. He had to see what Derek was doing. Since it was a little past 10am, Derek should be up right now. He hoped. Nate took a deep breath and looked at his comm-pad.

“Derek” he spoke, and the holographic V appears again, but again there was no answer. Nate's heart sank and he didn’t want to leave a message. He got up after he ended the call on the comm-pad, and went to his computer touchscreen display, which sat on his desk on the other side of his bedroom, next to the closet. Nate started to search for classical music, and a movie to watch for the day. He found an old movie made back in 2004, so he sat there and watched it for the next few hours.

===

Nate's comm-pad sounded his ring-tone and lit up. He looked down to see that it was Derek calling him. Nate's heart started to pound a little harder.

“Pause” he told the computer to stop the movie he was watching in mid-run. Nate looked at the comm-pad and took a deep breath before answering the call. Derek’s face appeared on the display and Nate couldn’t help but smile. It appeared that Derek had just woken up from dreamland himself. His hair was all adorably messed up, and a huge cowlick appeared by his forehead.

“Morning,” Derek whispered, wiping the gunk out of his eyes and did a cute little yawn.

“Morning. I take it you just woke up?” Nate asked, being amused by Derek's sleepiness.

“Yeah hehe, I didn't get home till 4am… I see you called earlier. What’s up?” Derek looked lovingly into Nate's eyes.

“Nothing much, I thought I'd give you a call and say thank you for coming over to the party.” Nate smiled, thinking about the visit.

“I was happy to come over…” Derek paused, he was thinking warmly about their kiss himself.

“So what are your plans for today?”

“No clue…”Derek thought for a second and told Nate to hang on. Nate nodded and a “V” hologram replaced Derek's face. Nate sat there waiting, thinking what Derek might be doing.

After a few minutes Derek returned, his hair was wet and the cow lick was gone. Nate snorted and smiled “Awww!”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Derek asked, referring to his bed hair.

“Awww, it was cute, Derek!” Nate smiled.

Derek huffed “It was not cute! Anyway, I was thinking, why don’t you come down here to Seattle?” Nate thought about it. Since he had never been to Seattle and had nothing planned today, it might be a good idea.

“Yeah, I would love that. You can show me the city!” Nate was beginning to get excited.

“Yeah, we can go to the farmers' market and what not.” Derek thought happily of the places he could show Nate. They talked about the details of how he could get to Seattle. 45 minutes on the train and a quick 10 minute walk. They agreed to meet in two hours at Derek's apartment. Then they fondly said their goodbyes and hung up.

Nate quickly got up and went into the bathroom to get himself all fixed up for the trip. He put on black jeans with an orange t-shirt and a black hoodie over that, with black shoes and a wrist bracelet. He gelled his hair into spikes that were semi-laying down, then sprayed himself with some cologne. Nate looked at himself in a full sized mirror, and was happy that he looked decent, but not slutty.

Nate left his bedroom and looked for his mom. He saw her and his dad talking in the living room.

“I’m going to Seattle to see Derek. I’ll be back in 4 or 5 hours, OK?” he told his parents, not thinking it would be a problem.

“Stop!” Dan firmly told Nate.

“Huh?” Derek was surprised by his father's tone.

“I need to talk to you, Nate,” his father firmly said.

“Okay...”

“Dan. Don’t do this.” Beth looked at Dan, but he never looked back at her.

“Nate, I cannot allow this anymore.” Dan finally said what he had wanted to say the whole time. “I’m sorry Nate, I have to end this relationship between you and this boy!”

“HIS NAME IS DEREK! AND HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!” Nate shouted at his father. He had had enough of this bullying. Nate was holding back the tears, feeling the rage within. For once in his life, Nate was happy and his life seemed to make sense, and he was not going to let that go without a fight.

“I DON’T CARE AND YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. GO TO YOUR BEDROOM!” Dan stood up and walked in front of Nate's face. Nate could smell his father's breath. Dan's face was beet red and he looked pissed. But Nate didn’t care what his father thought anymore.

Thinking to piss off him more, gain more independence and act more mature, Derek said “No Dad. I’m going to Seattle to see him. I cannot obey your wishes.” From the corner of his eyes, he could see his mom smile. He said goodbye to her and turned around, heading to the front door.

“DAN!” Nate heard his mother shout. Just before he felt a strong hand on his right shoulder. Dan forced Nate to turn around quickly, almost making Nate lose his balance. Nate was in distress, he felt like he was being manhandled, and he couldn’t bear the thought that his father had done what he just did. Nate jerked his shoulder away from Dan's hand.

Dan put his hand on his son's shoulder again with more force. Nate was screaming inside, he couldn’t think clearly anymore. He was scared because he'd never seen his father acting like this and how he was still controlling his life.

Nate jerked his shoulder again and stepped back. “FUCK OFF DAD!” It was almost like a scream bursting from Nate's lungs.

All Nate could see was an open hand swinging in front of his face. Not knowing what it was until he felt pain on his left cheek. Then he knew that he had just been slapped by his father. Feeling like a girl, surprised by the pain he felt, Nate looked back at his father with tears in his eyes. Words had already been spoken. Now nothing could be said. Only actions could speak now. He felt the rage within him, boiling since Tuesday morning. No more was Nate going to take it. It was time to release his rage, released the hate, the fear. Every fiber of Nate's being was about to explode.

Tears in his eyes, Nate took his hand and created a fist. He took his arm and raised it and swung towards his father. Dan was able to block the first punch. Being younger than his father, Nate kept swinging towards Dan's mouth. Dan was able to dodge most of the punches. For a split second he could hear his son screaming and crying at the same time.

Then he knew what he had done. He had gone too far, and he had to stop this before it got out of control. Dan raised his right arm and with all his might, torpedoed his fist towards Nate’s right eye. Nate fell onto the floor, covering his face with his hands. Beth ran up and shielded her son from Dan.

The sight of his wife and son on the floor, because of him, made Dan step back in fear of what he had just done. Nate got up quickly and ran out of the door to get away. Dan took one step forward, but stopped himself.

Nate ran as fast he could down the hallway. Just wanting to get away from the apartment. He tried his hardest to hold back the tears, looking only at the floor to avoid eye contact with anyone. Feeling lost and defeated, Nate wanted to scream in hatred and cry that no one was on his side. Looking to his side he saw the elevator. He stepped in and pushed any button to get away. As it started to move downwards, he stopped the elevator mid-way down. Nate fell to the floor; he couldn’t bear it anymore. The dam broke and Nate released his pain and anger alone in the elevator. Nate wailed and began to punch the wall and floor to release his pain. Just to feel pain somewhere else other than his own heart. He couldn’t bear it anymore, death seemed so welcoming at this moment. Feeling within his heart, he knew that only one person was going to be able to help him.

Nate pressed the button to Thomas' floor, the lift starting to drop at full speed.

===

Nate walked up to the front door of Thomas' apartment and stared at the door. Hoping that it was only Thomas at home, he pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door. His hopes lifted when Thomas answer the door.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU? Are you okay? Who did this?” Thomas grabbed Nate by the shoulders as he looked at his best friend's eye. Clearly seeing the black ring around his eye, Thomas pulled Nate into his apartment and called out to his mom.

“No, I don’t want anyone to see me.” Nate didn't want someone to baby him. He just wanted to visit Thomas and hang out and rest, while getting some peace and quiet.

“Oh heavens, dear! You are a complete mess, Nathan.” Thomas' mom came over to take a closer look at Nate's face. “Come over here, dear, and I'll get you all cleaned up,” she said as she motioned him to sit at the kitchen table.

“Was it Hank?” Thomas drilled for more information. Nate just shook his head no, not wanting to explain what had really happened. He'd rather let it pass and just move on.

Luckily, Thomas' mom was working as a nurse at a local military hospital, and she had the medical equipment to get rid of the black eye. After a few minutes, Nate was healed physically, but deep inside his heart he wasn’t, and it still hurt. He looked up and asked if it was OK to speak with Thomas alone.

Once Nate was in Thomas' bedroom, he just laid face down on Thomas' pillow, and inhaled the smell of the room and Thomas' scent. He felt Thomas sit next to him, not saying a word. Thomas knew that Nate would open up, he just had to give him some time. Thomas could hear Nate crying softly into his pillow, and his heart lurched, but the only thing he could think of doing was to place his hand on Nate's shoulder and pat him comfortingly.

“It was Dad.” Nate spoke softly, afraid of what Thomas would do next.

“What?” Thomas couldn’t figure out what Nate meant by mentioning his dad.

“Dad gave me the black eye.”

Thomas jumped up from the bed, pacing back and forth and punching his right fist into his left hand. His pacing quickened, and he turned to Nate.

“WHAT THE FUCK? HOW COULD HE DO THIS? I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK?” Thomas screamed. Tears poured from his eyes. His best friend in the whole world was getting beaten up by his own father. His own flesh and blood. Thomas couldn't even begin to fathom how in the world this could happen.

Nate turned around and looked at Thomas. He could clearly see that Thomas was gearing up for a fight. “Dad forbade me to see Derek again and I lost it, Thomas. I punched him over and over, and all he did was punch me in the eye once, I fell on the floor and the fight was over.”

“I don’t fucking care. NO ONE SHOULD TOUCH YOU!” Thomas stopped pacing and looked squarely into Nate's eyes.

Nate turned around and looked at the wall. He didn’t know what to do, so he asked “Can I stay here for tonight?”

“Hell yeah! I’m not letting anyone touch you…” he paused “well, except Derek!”

Nate turned around and smiled, he knew that Thomas would say and do anything to make him smile. He was that kind of best friend. Then he just remembered about seeing Derek today.

“Oh fuck... I was going to Seattle to see him today.” Deep in his heart, Nate knew he couldn’t handle a trip and a day with Derek after what had happened.

“Can you call him and cancel for me?” he asked Thomas.

“I will buddy, forward me his information.”

Nate opened his comm-pad and transferred Derek's contact details to Thomas' comm-pad. Thomas opened up his pad and called Derek.

“Hey, Derek.”

“Hi” Derek answered, a little puzzled as he didn't know why Thomas was calling him.

“Derek, Nate asked me to call you. He's not doing too well right now, and he has to cancel today's trip. He says he's sorry.”

“OK, I understand.” Derek was let down. He'd had his hopes up with the possibility of his lovely Nate visiting him.

“Yeah, he's feeling really sorry about it. Just that something came up and well, let's say he's not doing too well right now.”

“What happened? Is he OK?” Derek was now worried. Something had happened to Nate, and he wanted to know what.

Thinking up a plausible reason, Thomas answered “He's okay, nothing major, just…” then it popped into his head “he has diarrhea.”

Nate punched Thomas in the arm as soon he heard what Thomas said.

“Umm okay, tell him to get better soon,” Derek replied, not knowing what to say after what Thomas told him.

Thomas said his goodbyes and hung up on Derek. He looked at Nate and smiled. “Sorry, I couldn’t think of anything else at the time.”

“Telling him that I got beat up by my dad would have been better.” Nate smiled and looked pissed at the same time.

“And put Derek in an uncomfortable position? I think not,” Thomas replied. He jump up off of the bed and went out of the bedroom to ask his mom to call Nate's mom to let her know that Nate would be staying here tonight, and that he would be okay.

“So, what are we going to do tonight?” asked Thomas when he came back in.

“No clue, Thomas! Not a clue!”

Copyright 2009 to 2010 by Hawkeye
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I actually understand both parents reasoning, only problem is I'm pretty sure that the fathers isn't the real reason. Cause I bet if kt was a girl he was crushing on he would be all for it a month left or not. I'm also guessing the uncle is Gay which is why dad doesn't really want him around either.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..