Jump to content
    Hawkeye
  • Author
  • 4,894 Words
  • 2,016 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Destiny - 6. Chapter 6

Thank you for your reviews and emails. I cherish each one and hope for more in the coming future. Also I wish to thank my subject matter expert and editor Alex and my other editor Pete. If it wasn’t for your guys. This story never gotten pass the first page.

Destiny by Hawkeye

hawkeyestorys@yahoo.com

Chapter 6

Nate watched his father's fist slowly hurtling towards his eye. Unable to duck or move in time to avoid the fist, the movement seemed to him to be in slow motion. Nate could see the fine hairs on his Dad's fist, and there was nothing he could do now. He closed his eyes, waiting for the impact on his face.

He felt a sharp pain on his chest where his right nipple laid. A burning sensation, a pain he couldn’t bear any more. Nate screamed and opened his eyes, and saw that Thomas was twisting his nipple. Nate was able to push Thomas' hand off of him.

“Wake up, Nate,” Thomas said as he looked over at Nate from his own bed. Nate had been sleeping on the floor next to Thomas' bed. As Nate was rubbing his nipple to relieve the pain, he realized that he'd been dreaming. ‘It felt damn so real,’ he thought to himself.

“Bastard! That hurt!” Nate said to Thomas as he continued to rub his nipple.

“Best way to wake you up, isn’t it?” Thomas smirked cheekily.

“Well… it’s 7 in the morning, and don’t you have to go somewhere?” Thomas got up from his bed, wearing only wearing his white boys' briefs. Nate laid on the floor under his covers watching Thomas walking towards his dresser. Admiring the view that he was getting of his best friend, Nate wasn’t able to move as the blanket was hiding his rigid, pulsing boyhood.

He watched as Thomas looked through his clothes, trying to figure out what he was going to wear to school that day. Finding a pair of pants that looked clean, Thomas grabbed them and turned around to put them on. Nate held his breath when he saw Thomas' package. The outline of Thomas' penis was well-defined in his underwear, Nate could make out the size, shape and contours of his of penis. Thomas had a swimmer's build with strong legs and arms. The muscles on his body were so gorgeous, they were indeed a sight to behold. Nate could feel his loins on fire and pre-cum leaking from the tip of his boner, and he was fighting from touching himself in order to relieve the sexual tension. Just then Thomas hopped a little, trying to put his tight jeans on. Every time Thomas hopped, Nate's heart jumped in sync with it too.

Thomas looked at Nate and smiled, knowing that his best friend was lusting for him. “Getting a good view, eh?”

“Huh!?” Nate snapped out of his dreamy gaze. “Sorry... I didn’t mean too!”

“Nah, it’s okay!” Thomas smiled, knowing that it wasn't all innocent. He'd enjoyed the view too, when Jen was partly naked the other night.

Nate waited until Thomas left his bedroom to go to the bathroom. Then he jumped up and pulled his briefs and pants on, he was struggling to put them on since his boner was still at full mast. As soon as he'd buttoned his pants and pulled his zipper up, Thomas walked back into the room.

“You going home?” Thomas asked, worrying about Nate. He didn’t want to see Dan hurt him again.

“I have to… we're going to Earth Space Fleet Headquarters today. I’m not sure why.” Nate said as he put his shirt on.

“Okay, well let me know how it goes.” Thomas grabbed his backpack and got ready to head for school. He stopped and looked at Nate. Finally the feeling had sunk into him. Thomas was going to school without Nate, the first time in a long time. A feeling of great loss permeated his body and soul, the loss of a friendship most precious to himself.

“Yup, I will for sure.” Nate didn't pick up on Thomas' expression, as he was starting to worry about going home, which he would rather avoid. But knowing his mom and dad, he had to be there.

Nate and Thomas stood outside Thomas' apartment. They looked at each other and said their good-byes, before going their own separate ways. After the elevator door closed, Nate looked out through the window. He'd just realized that Thomas was going to school alone. Nate felt a great loss within himself too. ‘Everything is different. Nothing is the same any more,’ he thought to himself.

A few minutes later, as he stood in front of the door to his apartment, Nate hesitated. He didn't know what was going to happen the moment he walked through that door. Taking a deep, steadying breath, he held his comm-pad in front of the door's sensor. The door opened slowly and Nate saw his mom at the dining room table, gathering up some paperwork. Missy was eating her breakfast and humming to herself. Nate looked around and didn’t see his father. However, he noticed that the couch had turned into a bed. Knowing his mom, she had probably kicked Dad out of their bedroom.

“Hi Nate,” Missy said to her big brother with a warm smile on her face. Following every step Nate took towards her, Missy looked up at her big brother. She had overheard the earlier fight, and no one knew that she had been watching from the hallway. But she could not be mad at her brother for too long.

“How’s my favorite sister doing?” Nate asked.

“Excited!!” Missy smiled until it almost split her face in half.

“Honey, I want you to go and change. We're leaving in 10 minutes.” Beth informed her son.

“Mom...” Nate whined with a desperate tone in his voice, because he really wanted to speak to her.

Beth saw the tears in Nate's eyes. She quickly walked over to her son and hugged him, holding him close to her chest. “Shh… it’s okay Nate, you and I are going to talk when we come home, okay?” she said as she wiped the tears from Nate's eyes. She smiled and kissed her precious Nate on his forehead.

Feeling relaxed and immensely loved, Nate went into his bedroom to change his clothes. Standing naked in his bedroom, he heard his father out in the dining room talking to Missy. Fear gripped his heart, causing sweat to break out all over his naked body, shaking uncontrollably. He walked into his bathroom and closed the door. If his dad wanted to get to him, he would have to go through two doors.

Leaning his back against the door, Nate took a deep breath. ‘Am I a pussy or what?’ he thought to himself.

Finding courage within himself, Nate left the bathroom and put his clothes on, and took one last look at himself in the mirror. ‘I can do this,’ he inspired himself. He walked out to the dining room, but he only saw his mom and sister there. Nate looked at his mother with a questioning look on his face.

Beth knew what Nate was silently asking just by looking at him. “He left already, we will meet him later. Okay, honey?” Nate didn’t say anything, but he felt a slight sense of relief, but deep inside he knew that he's have to face his dad again eventually.

After a 2 hour ride to Maine where the E.S.F. HQ was located, Nate stepped out of the train. As usual thousands of people were walking around. Nate and Missy followed their mother towards one of the huge main buildings. Nate took a closer look, it was all reflective glass cladding encasing a modern steel frame, and it was massive. Not tall but just big, a rounded building with the Earth Space Fleet insignia displayed proudly on its front.

They stepped into the building, and learned that they needed to head to the 15th floor for their introduction to space flight. However they had to go through the security portal, and Nate hated it with a vengeance. It stung, and it was an invasion of his privacy. The security officers could view their bodies in the nude without taking their clothes off. They could even scan through their body right to the bone, and take a DNA sample to keep for their records. After they were cleared, they proceeded to the 15th floor.

Exiting the elevator on the 15th floor, Beth walked to the front desk and informed the man sitting there that the Blairs were reporting in. The man said there would be someone there shortly to get them signed in. Nate sat down in one of the chairs and looked at the posters of the planet Alpha and the starships around it. He was more focused on the planet than the ships. It was so much like Earth, the only difference being that the water was a light green in color. There were a lot of little islands, and a couple big ones, just like on Earth.

‘What's so special about Alpha?’ Nate asked himself in his mind.

A women wearing a white lab coat with short brown hair walked up to Nate's mom and ask her if they were the Blair family. After Beth told her that they were, the scientist told them her name, Eli Barker, and said she was going to be their coordinator. She would assist them getting the training and information they needed, and would also help them get their stuff packed up and ready to move onto the ship. Basically she was going to help the family out along every step of the big move.

Beth introduced Eli to Nate and Missy. Nate shook Eli hand and politely said hello. Everyone followed Eli down a long hallway that seemed like it would never end. Nate looked into the rooms that had open doors. He could see other families having meetings as well. With a disappointed heart, Nate didn’t see another boy around his age. Most of the children there were very young boys and girls. Feeling disappointed, Nate slowed his walking. Several times Beth had to whisper to Nate to pick up his pace.

“Ah, here we are. Please take a seat.” Eli motioned everyone to take a seat in front of her desk.

“Okay. Everyone is settled now, so we can start.” Eli sat in her chair and logged in to her computer display.

“I understand you might have some general ideas of this program. But I want to explain everything to you in full detail, to be on the safe side. I understand that we are missing two people?” Eli looked at Beth, wondering where Dan and Uncle Andy were, since they were supposed to be there as well.

“They will be here shortly.” Nate heard what his mom said, making his heart jump a little bit. “Okay, let's start then.” Eli looked at the display to get the information.

“As you know, the Colony Ship “Destiny” will be departing in three weeks' time from today's date. We are here to train families to endure the trip and, prepare them for any emergencies. Also, my role is to help the families in the areas of room assignments, jobs, education, training, and information gathering. The ship is one that is run by families, for families. We will provide you with your own family unit and rations of food and drinks, along with entertainment for your journey. The ship will take approximately 740 standard days to reach the planet Alpha, give or take a few days.” Eli smiled at Beth, Nate and Missy, making sure they were listening attentively to her.

“We have analyzed all the information about every member of your family, so that we can put you in the best positions possible. Dan will be the ship's Head Security Officer. He'll be making sure that everyone on board is safe, and manage the ship's defenses in the event of an attack. Beth, your job will be Entertainment Coordinator. You will set up and organize the entertainment for the crew and families, and your role is to ensure that morale remains high on the ship. That is an important role, the Captain will be relying on you. Andy is the ship's Chief Engineer. His job is to make sure the ship is in top shape at all times, and maintain her and her systems. Missy you will be going to school every day except one day per week. After school, you may volunteer to help clean the hallways and do other minor clean up jobs.” Eli stopped and looked at the display.

“What about me?” Nate asked, not knowing what he would have to do.

“Funny thing is, your profile has been changed. It was updated 5 minutes ago, and your role has changed as well.” Eli typed to bring up more information about Nate's updated profile. She learned that it was the Head of the E.S.F Program who had changed his role. Eli read the information and raised her head. She looked at Nate, then back to the screen.

“Well I’m impressed, it seems that someone has a high opinion of you,” Eli said to Nate.

“Huh?!” Nate couldn’t figure out what she meant by that. Why the hell would someone be impressed by him?

“According to this information, you will not be assigned only to your parents' family unit. As a rule, we assign one family per unit. Your uncle will have a single unit since he does not have a family. However, in addition you are going to have a family unit to yourself, for your own use as well.” Eli stopped to let Nate absorb this information.

“Sweet.” Nate's voice perked up. The thought of having his own place for himself was the best news he'd yet received.

“Yes, I think the reason you have the family unit is because you have two jobs.”

“What?” Nate wasn’t thrilled about the idea of having two jobs.

“Yes, during the day time you will attend school to study as usual. Since your math skills are higher than anyone else on the ship, you will be teaching math in the afternoon, for all Grades.” Nate sat deeper into his seat. He wasn’t sure what to think about that.

“Your second job will be in the evening 3 times a week on the bridge, the Captain will let you know when you'll be on duty. Your second job will be Radar Operator.”

“Huh?” Nate replied.

“Basically you look at a screen and watch for any dots to appear on it. Simple job, but a lot of times the safety of the ship and people depends on you.” Eli knew that the job was simple, but also that a lot would rest on his shoulders.

There was a knock on the door when Eli had just finished with Nate's job description. Eli got up to see who it was. When she saw that it was Uncle Andy and Dan, she let them into the room. Uncle Andy sat beside Nate and poked him for fun. Nate smiled at his uncle and poked him back.

“Did you hear that Nate is going to be living by himself if he wants?” Beth told Dan as he sat beside her. Nate liked the idea of living alone, and having his own space to call his own.

“No I didn’t, why is that?” Dan asked. Eli explained everything again to Dan and Beth.

After Eli had finished, Dan and Beth left the room. Nate could hear them talking about it, but he was unable to make out their words clearly.

“Where were you?” Nate asked his Uncle.

“I had an early meeting with the ship's designer. Basically, I have to do a lot of training. Running a ship isn’t easy! But I'm looking forwards to it. Then I had to meet my crew.”

“Are they cute?” Nate asked, just being in a playful mood.

“I don’t know!” Uncle Andy shrugged his shoulders. “Most of them are much older than you, buddy.”

“Well from the look of things, I might be the only 15 year old brat on the ship.” Nate looked to the floor, knowing that fate would somehow always bite him in the ass.

“Umm, I have seen a couple of teenage boys already.”

“Really!” Nate snapped his head up to look at his Uncle Andy to see if he was pulling his leg. Hope was filling Nate's heart again.

“I’m not gay, though there was one boy who made me wish I was,” Uncle Andy lean towards Nate to whisper in his ear.

“EWWW!” Nate scrunched up his face at his uncle.

Dan and Beth entered the room and sat down again, after discussing the matter. They agreed to let Nate have his own family unit. Eli asked Dan and Beth to sit down and go over the details.

It took two hours to complete the paper work for their family. Eli handed everyone their training class schedule, and programmed their comm-pads to allow them access to the rooms. She informed the family that the classes would start at 8am every morning and end at 4pm. Nate looked over the schedules, seeing that he was not going to have a lot of time to see Derek. He felt as though he was going to be trained to become a Marine. He had Space Flight Sickness, Spaceship Functions, Medical First Aid and CPR, Combat and Ship Defenses, Fire Safety, History, Leadership Training, and Rules and Regulations of Space Fleet courses.

Nate leaned over to look at Missy's schedule. Her schedule was very different from his, as the schedules reflected the kind of position they were assigned. He was trying to memorize his schedule when Eli spoke up.

“Everyone please follow me.” Eli left the room, and everyone followed her to the elevators.

“We're going to go on a tour around the headquarters, so everyone will know where their class rooms are. Tomorrow you will able to meet your follow shipmates.” Eli explained in the elevator.

As the family toured the building and saw how everything was laid out, Nate could see other families having their own tours. Mostly they were small families, and he hadn’t seen the teenage boys that his uncle had spoken of. Maybe they were only here for the early tours, and he felt disappointed. After the tour, Eli informed the family that they could go home now, and advised them to rest well to be ready for the first day tomorrow.

“I have to stay and set up training for my crew,” Uncle Andy told Beth and Dan.

“I have to do the same thing, too, I'll be home late tonight,” Dan said to Beth.

With that said, Uncle Andy and Dan left the family in the hallway and went their own separate ways. Nate watched as his father walked away. He noticed that Dan had never talked to him or even looked at him all day, and came to the conclusion that Dan was avoiding him. Dismissing the thought, Nate went home with his mom and Missy.

Nate lay in his bed, thinking about the tour and the classes he would have to take. He felt an unsure and uneasy feeling about his jobs. ‘How can I be a teacher?’ Nate thought to himself.

Nate rolled over on his side and looked at the clock on his wall. From the time, he could tell that Thomas would still be in school. He thought that having a nap would be nice right now, and not having a nipple twist done to wake him up was a bonus. With Thomas on his mind, along with the memory of seeing him almost naked that morning, Nate could feel his penis boning up and his loins coming alive. He thought that maybe he needed a cold shower instead.

A light knock sounded on his bedroom door. Thinking that it was his sister, Nate called out, “Missy, I’m having a nap.”

“Sorry, Nate.” A boy's voice spoke softly on the other side of the door. Nate jumped up off the bed to see who it was.

“DEREK!!” Nate nearly jumped backwards in surprise.

“Hi Nate, I thought I'd come over and visit you,” Derek smiled warmly at him.

As his heart burst with love and affection, Nate hugged Derek tightly. “That is so sweet, I really need a friend right now.”

“Boys, keep the door open please.” Beth called to the boys from the dining room.

Nate grinned at Derek, grabbed hold of his hand and dragged him out of the apartment. He wanted to be alone with Derek with no prying eyes bothering them. They got on the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. They went where they'd just been a few nights before, the spot on the roof where Derek had been kissing Nate under the star-lit sky.

“I need to ask you something, Derek.” Nate had had this question on his mind for some time now.

“Sure, what is it?”

“Why did you kiss me at school, and how did you know I like boys?" Nate looked into Derek's eyes, searching for answers.

Derek's face turned red, and he looked over to gaze at the skyline. He walked over to the railing and leaned against it. Nate followed him and stood by his side, waiting for him to answer the question.

“I have a crush on you, Nate. You were in some of my classes, but you never seemed to notice me or know I existed. I said hi to you a few times, but you never said anything to me.” Derek looked downwards in attempt to hold back his tears.

“I’m s-so sorry, Derek. I’m an asshole, I d-don’t deserve you!” Nate hugged Derek from the side. He now felt like an idiot, knowing how he'd treated Derek like that.

“When I heard the rumor that you came out to Thomas, I thought it was now or never. So, that day at school, I waited in class for you. But you never showed up …” Derek paused. “I just wanted to give up, Nate. But... When I saw you in the hallway with your friends, the way you walked and carried yourself, even how you smiled all the time... My heart just melted I and couldn’t bear it any more. I had to do something, Nate. So I walked up and kissed you.” Nate was speechless at first, unable to respond to Derek's revelation for a few seconds.

Then he grabbed Derek and turned him to face him. “Derek, I’m so happy you did that. Really I am.”

“Me too.” Nate looked into Derek's eyes, and he saw that Derek was speaking from the heart. Thinking over what Derek had just said to him, another question popped into his mind.

“What rumor? Who said I came out?” Nate asked Derek.

“Thomas was telling his friends that you came out to him, and that you had a crush on him. From there everyone was telling everyone else.” Derek replied innocently, not knowing that he just put Thomas in some hot water.

“Really, now?”

‘Oh, shit’ Derek thought to himself. He knew he needed to redirect Nate's thoughts. So Derek took a hold of Nate and kissed him slowly and lovingly on the lips. Nate giggled and broke off the kiss.

“Avoiding the subject, are we?” he teased.

“Is it working?” Derek hoped it was.

Nate giggled. “Remember this?” He wrapped his arms around Derek and kissed him. He put both of his hands on Derek's luscious butt and pulled him closer to himself. Nate wiggled his hips gently so that their groins grounded against each other. Derek broke the kiss and looked into Nate's eyes.

“Yes, I remember. It was perfect.” Derek giggled, then he added, “Until you cummed in your pants.”

Nate looked away, his face turning red. “How did you know?!” he finally spoke up after a lengthy pause.

“Just before we broke the kiss, you were moaning and breathing pretty hard. Also when I got into the elevator, I could see a light wet spot on your pants,” Derek admitted. Nate didn’t turn his face back; he was afraid that Derek might think of him as a freak.

Derek took his right hand and placed it gently on Nate's cheek, and turned his face back around so that he could look into Nate's eyes.

“That’s okay, Nate. It was cute.” Derek leaned over and kissed Nate, a little deeper and longer this time. His hands were resting on Nate's tight, perfectly sculpted ass. But he wanted more, he wanted to feel Nate's soft, silky skin. Derek moved his hands higher and slid them under Nate's shirt, feeling his naked skin. Nate released a soft moan as he enjoyed the sensation of the touch. He held Derek closer to his body, tasting Derek's tongue, listening to Derek breathing, and taking in every sound and smell of the boy in his arms that he possibly could.

Nate wanted more, he couldn’t help it. He pushed his hands beneath Derek's pants and boys' briefs. He was able to feel Derek's smooth warm bum and massage the soft flesh tenderly. Derek moaned, hugging Nate tighter, almost to the point that he couldn’t breathe.

Nate broke the kiss and smiled at Derek. Then he went for Derek's neck, licking, sucking and kissing the other boy's soft, sensitive neck. He could feel Derek's full hard-on pulsing in his pants. Being a little bold, Nate turned Derek's back towards the wall and pushed him against it. He continued to kiss and nibble Derek's neck, inhaling his scent, tasting the delicious flavor of his skin. Nate became high on Derek's smell, and he couldn’t get enough of it. His head was spinning out of control. Then Derek moved his hands onto Nate's chest, and softly rubbed his nipples.

“OWW!!” Nate gasped in pain.

“Sorry!” Derek stopped in fear that he had hurt Nate and killed the mood.

“It’s okay Derek, Thomas just did a nipple twist to wake me up this morning. It's still a little sore,” Nate assured Derek, and went back to suckling on his sexy neck.

Derek slowly rubbed Nate's soft and smooth tummy. He could feel the muscles on Nate's belly. Moans spilled from Nate's mouth as his belly was being rubbed by Derek. He sucked harder and massaged Derek's ass, showing that he loved Derek's actions and was really enjoying them. Derek now knew that Nate was hard and he wanted to touch it, he want to give Nate all the pleasure that he deserved. He put his hands on the front of Nate's jeans and felt his erected dick for the first time. Nate gasped when Derek touched his boner, and he rested his head on Derek's shoulder. Derek now knew that Nate wasn’t going to push him away. Rather, he was accepting him.

He took his thumb and rubbed the part of the pants which covered Nate's engorged dick head. Nate was moaning louder and louder, clearly enjoying what Derek was doing to him. Derek didn't know what Nate was doing with his hands, until he felt that he'd reached deeper into his own pants and found his virgin rosebud, and was lightly rubbing it. This caused shockwaves of pleasure to reverberate throughout Derek's body, making him rub Nate's dick harder and harder.

Nate couldn’t hold back any more. The feelings of pleasure overtook his body, and his head was swimming in lust and love at the same time. He carefully pushed his finger through Derek's sphincter into his untouched love chute.

“I’m going to cum,” Derek gasped in between breaths.

Nate pushed deeper and found a small lump that seemed to be near the base of Derek's dick, and he experimentally pressed and rubbed it with his finger tip. This action caused Derek to go off the deep end and triggered his orgasm, and Nate felt Derek's body shaking violently as his cock jerked and shot repeatedly in his pants, while a loud moan came out of Derek's mouth.

In turn Derek tightened his grip on Nate's pulsing dick, and rubbed harder and faster. Nate felt his loins fire into overdrive and come alive, and now there was no turning back, as his balls tightened up and sent his boy cum firing through his deliciously jerking dick and spurting out into his briefs repeatedly. He moaned into Derek's shoulders, feeling his underwear getting wet from his ejaculation.

Taking a deep breath and savoring the after-shocks of his orgasm as they washed over his body, Nate looked up into Derek's face and saw that he had his eyes closed. He slowly and carefully withdrew his finger from Derek's anus and slipped his hand out of his pants, and hugged Derek closer. Knowing that they'd both cummed at the same time, Nate moved his lips in front of Derek's and kissed him. Derek opened his mouth to invite Nate's tongue in.

“That was nice,” Derek whispered softly in between kisses.

“Uh-huh, it sure was, Derek!” Nate said, and giggled and blushed.

Copyright 2009 to 2010 by Hawkeye
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting story progression.  Just had a thought.  Would it be a bad idea to have gay kids on an early space colony voyage?  I mean, wouldn't they want each person to be able to produce as many offspring as possible?  If so, would a young gay person still be expected to contribute genetically to offspring for the colony?   I think it is a reasonable factor to consider.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..