Jump to content
    hh5
  • Author
  • 3,558 Words
  • 2,031 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2010 - Spring - I'd Never Do That Entry

Behind the Curtain - 1. Story

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Copyright © 2010 by hh5

Behind the Curtain

By HH5

 
 

---- Prolog ----
--- Years ago ---

Leo entered his parent’s home. All upset. He needed to have his say with them, about his future. He made his way through the chateau, passing various rooms seen by tourist and then finally found his way to the private living quarters where his parents usually retire after seeing various public officials. Pierre took a deep breath and burst through the doors leading to the living room ... speaking bravely.

Leo: "Mother ... Father ... I'll have a word with you; right this moment.” Father turns his head and eyed an angry look at his son.

Father: "Son!! We don't need to hear a word of it!!! The matter is close. Now go to your room!!" Mother looked at Leo with much sadness and regret.

Mother: "Please stay son ... and all will be forgiven!!!” His Mother wave Leo to go away to his room. Leo knew what he had to do and was not regretting what he will say. He spoke from his heart where his love for Leo and his parents eternally resides.

Leo: "Mother ... I can't ... Love like this only comes once ... That’s how you and Father met ... I love him!! Mother ... I love him!! ... Please understand that I can't leave him!!! ... “ Father got up and struck him down.

Father: "I don't need to hear any more of this faggot nonsense. You're a disgrace to this family!!!" Father struck him again and again and again. Leo cried. He loved his Father up until this day but never again will he forgive him.

Father: "Go and never return to this house ever again!!” Leo ran off in tears!! He got into his car and sped off to go live with his boyfriend Pierre ... 300 miles away ...

 

--- Several weeks into the future from Present Day ---

I was gazing at the curtain.

Wondering ...

 

Why couldn't it just stay closed???

Why did it have to reveal its secret to me??

 

My boyfriend knew I was worried.

He knew there wasn't anything he could do to stop me from worrying.

He held me from behind and started kissing me along my neck

 

He made me remember back ... back to the beginning ... where it all started.

 

---- The Story ----
--- Present Day ---

 

Every day on my way to lunch at the student union, I saw this curtain, made from bed sheets, covering the windows of this glass room that overlooks the student’s common room below. All I knew was ... it was a group of students that gathered there. I was curious about it ... I wanted to know ... what were they doing ... what requires secrecy or its privacy.

One day there was a crack in one of the sheets. Finally, my curiosity was about to be answered. I made several passes to not make it so obvious about my curiosity. What I saw was ... a guy’s erect cock being palm by a girl's hand with their legs over lapping in a criss cross fashion. They were models for a group of art students. I was in awe not for the girl but for the guy. But I didn’t see what the guy looked like so I wasn't going to get my hopes up.

Anyway, I already have a boyfriend his name is Cody. We met in Tek-Sosh almost one year ago. I wanted to get us something for valentines ... something that will symbolize our love forever. I spent weeks pondering this question and still haven’t come up with any ideas.

One day the art group leader caught me ... as I passing by ... he was cute and hot.

Pierre: "uhh … hi ... I'm Pierre; Could I speak to you privately? Please"

Tyler: "ahh sure … I'm ... I'm Tyler ... but not too long, I got a class to go to"

Pierre: "sure ... I notice that you love the work we are doing this room"

Tyler: "ahh thanks" More like stocking your window.

Pierre: "I was wondering if you could help us ... out of a jam ... you will be .... Uh well ... compensated for your time” Pierre was checking me out.

Tyler: "What are you asking about?" My gaydar was sending mix signals into my loins.

Pierre: "Could you model for me ... I mean US ... you see our models have gotten hurt in a car accident ... and ... it will be harder for us to get another model on such short notice ... I hate to disappoint my students"

Tyler: "oh look ... I'm late for class - can we talk about this later .... Thanks ... I gotta go." I immediately left the meeting ... my package was about to explode from the confining space in my sexy underwear that Cody gave me for Christmas. I ducked immediately into a nearby bathroom to release the pressure … I felt so relieved and then I scooted off to class as I was late at.

---

A couple of days later ... We bumped into each other in the dorm hallway. Pierre was coming out of his shower with a towel wrapped around him and I was taking a short cut to breakfast. His towel had fallen off and I got an eye full of his beauty.

Pierre: "ouchhhh!!!"

Tyler: "uh sorry ... it’s you!! Sorry!!"

Pierre: "Could you ... give me a hand ... my toe stubbed ... please" I extended my hand.

Tyler: "Here take it"

When I got him upright - Pierre almost fell again, like right on top of me. I was smothered by his scent and the beauty of his manhood draping over me against the wall. He stole this opportunity to kiss me and grope my package. He entered my mouth with his tongue and started a tongue twisting affair while massaging my package. I was locked in his sexual trance; he was overloading my thoughts with extreme pleasure ... pleasure that I could not simply break.

Pierre: "Ty, could you help me to my room please" He took my hand to his package and coaxes me to rub it. I heard him moan. I shuttered.

Tyler: "ohh ... Yes ... I will" I got hold of his arm and helped him to his room.

Pierre: "My bed is other there ... thanks" I dropped him on to his bed and started to leave.

Pierre: "Don't go ... I want to talk to you ... some more ... please ... please stay" I heard his voice shaking and thought for a second.

Tyler: "OK" I went and sat down on the opposite bed.

We talked more about me posing ...

Tyler:"Look Pierre ... I am extremely uncomfortable about being undress in front of others unless it was with my boyfriend ... so no offence - I can't do it??"

Pierre: "I can help you with your confidence ...” He gazed into my eyes and came to my side of the room and sat on my lap ... all naked.

Tyler: "You can??" I gulped

Pierre: "oh yes ... Ty... I can!" He started taking off my top clothes and then started kissing me and caressing my body with his smooth hands ... making me shutter in delight with the subtle touches of his hands all over my body. Before I knew it he had remove my bottoms where I lying naked before him; still lock in his love trance.

Pierre: "ohhh ... my ... you're ... so tender ... so innocent ... and... so shy ... you’re so beautiful, Tyler ... really!!!" Pierre hugged me ... I needed it ... he motioned me into a pose to accentuate my beauty and ask me to hold it.

He left me and went to his bed. Pierre took out his sketch pad and art pencils ... he started to sketch me ... in the nude. Every once and a while Pierre would come over and stroke my cock and kiss me to keep me encourage to continue posing for him. It felt good and it charged me to enjoy the moment.

After we were done, Pierre asked me to come by a few times to do more private drawing sessions so he can get a feel for my likeness on paper. During those sessions we talked about many things ... one was how I met my boyfriend and another was like ideas for what to get my boyfriends as a gift.

Pierre was becoming to be my closest friend; someone I could talk to about ... things I would be afraid to talk to with my own boyfriend or parents. It made me feel better about me that someone was willing to listen and care about what I say.

Pierre told me about his life in France and why he came to study at my university. Pierre voice started cracking and shacking.

Pierre: "You see Ty ... I lost my Leo, my love, in a car accident ... he was coming ... he was coming to see ... to see ... me ... for my ... my birthday ... he left his family for me!!!" Pierre cried and I left my pose to help comfort him.

Pierre: "I had to ... had to leave ... my ... my country because every ... everything ... re ... reminded me so much of ... of him." Pierre continued to cry. He was shaking uncontrollably; I held him in loving and caring hug. I rubbed his back and kissed his neck. His sobbing made me cry but I had to be strong for him.

Tyler: "It’s ok ... let it all out ... don't worry ... I'm here for you ... take your time, my friend." After an hour, Pierre broke the hug. He smiles to me in tears; Tears still flowing from his eyes; all running down his face.

Pierre: "Ty, Thank you very much ... you help me, my friend ... you help me rekindle my passion for drawing again. Our talks made me feel like I can reconnect with my Leo again and the world he and I shared together ... I hope that our friendship will be forever ... I hope we can share ..." I cut him off.

Tyler:"Pierre, I'm please that just being a friend was enough to help someone heal the wounds of the past. Yes. I would like our friendship to grow ..." Suddenly we were interrupted ... someone had burst into room while both of us were naked. It ... it was my boyfriend!!!

Cody: "Tyler!! ... What, the fuck you’re doing with my Art Teacher?" I fell off Pierre on to the floor ... stunned and embarrassed and naked.

Tyler:"Cody!!! He's drawing me. I'm helping him with his art." Cody slapped me in the face and screamed.

Cody: "Fuck you!! You're lying, Ty!!!" I cried. Pierre showed Cody the drawings. Cody took them and tore them up and screamed

Cody: "We're done it’s over!!!" I cried.

Tyler: "Nooooo!! Don't leave me!!! I love you!! Don't go!!" Pierre realized how much I love him. Much like how he loved Leo. He stopped Cody from leaving. Pierre apologized for any misunderstanding while I was crying my guts out from this impending breakup.

Pierre: "Cody, I wouldn't leave Tyler ... if I was you ... I lost my Leo ... I lost the love of my life many years ago. Trust me ... my friend ... Things will never be the same - if you give up Tyler ... He loves you very much ... He talks of you all the time ... Let me help you understand ... Please"

He told Cody that he was helping me in making a present for him. He told him that now he has a better idea. He said the story of how we how we met ... would make a great display of our love for each other. He told him that it was the most touching story that he has ever heard and that he like to paint us using his art group.

My boyfriend was convinced in tears of joy. He told Pierre that we would love to be immortalized like that. Cody came over to me. He caresses my body and looked into my eyes with his puppy dog face.

Cody: "Tyler ... I love you. I'm so sorry for being insensitive and abusive. I'm really am sorry ... please forgive me." And then he kiss me ... in fact ... he decided to make love to me right in front of Pierre. Pierre immediately started sketching us.

We met with the art group later that night - we walked in the glass room with our robes meeting the six students plus Pierre.

He gives us both Viagra. The both of us grew out shafts within minutes. Pierre wanted my boyfriend to just penetrate my virginity for them to paint. He said that it will be a group effort of all to paint this.

We disrobe showing off our natural sexual beauty. Pierre had me lay sideways in a spooning receiving position. He lay Cody behind me and had him ready to penetrate me while giving me passionate kisses. As soon as Pierre join his group at the very large easel ... Cody penetrated me ... Pierre told me to hold that position and look while Cody gave me passionate kisses and stroking my shaft.

After a couple hours ... Pierre had us switch positions ... and I penetrated Cody while making passionate love to him. My boyfriend smiled because this will be our valentine’s gift to each other - the day we both lost our virginities to the pledging of our love to each other forever in the presence of immortality.

After Pierre finished, he told us that he will work on these to make a composite master piece. We thank him and his group for drawing and painting us. Before we left, we gave him our family photos that he request. He said he will use them to help him complete the painting.

---

Two weeks later, Cody and I were invited to the opening of Pierre's painting exhibition in Paris, France. Our parents were also invited. It happened to be their anniversaries. Pierre flew them both out and we met them at the exhibition.

Pierre gave a wonderful speech about how his painting group was conceived and what paintings are being exhibited today. He spoke about our painting and I was very moved that he chosen us as his subjects. Our parents were very proud of us.

Pierre: "May I present 'The Immortality of Love'!!!" Pierre unveiled what was behind the curtain; our painting!!

The audience gasps in awe. We were all amazed about how he captured our love. My parents were immediately shell shocked in much the same way Cody's parents were on that momentous day we all met. Cody and I giggled and so did his parents.

Pierre had painted my parents into my half of the painting as my boyfriend took my virginity. The same went for Cody on his half as I took his virginity in front of his parents.

Cody held me from behind ... He kissed me behind the ear ... and whispered to me those magic words ...

Cody: "What the f*ck is your name??"

Tyler: "Does True Love ... really need names?? Take me, I am yours, forever."

Cody spun me around and made passionate love to me behind my parents back, in front of everyone.

--- Epilog ---

 

Pierre brought Cody and me to his home. He wished us to be his guests because he wanted to us celebrate our special friendship privately with a home cooked meal; prepared in the traditional French style that he and Leo loved so much. After dinner, he gave us a small tour of the chateau. I found it to be a grand old place. Pierre told us that it had been in his family for many generations. It’s also a tourist attraction during the summer. Later that evening Pierre showed us his private workshop that contained his personal art work on Leo. There were various sculptures, sketches, pastels, acrylic, and oils on Leo and Pierre. It was all so beautiful. I cried. I cried because Leo was becoming so real to me. I saw and felt that they would have made a wonderful couple if Leo hadn't died. Pierre saw my sentiment and he hugged me.

Pierre notice that we were all getting tired. It had been an exciting day. Pierre took us to his master bedroom. The doorbell rang and Pierre left us to answer it. As he was gone, I had taken the time to look around in the bedroom; Admiring all the furniture and art dating back years ago. My eyes caught on something; something on the wall.

I was gazing at the curtain on the wall.

Wondering ...

What could it be hiding?

 

My boyfriend knew what I was thinking.

He knew there wasn't anything he could do to stop me from worrying.

He held me from behind and started kissing me along my neck.

It wasn't working so he pointed to the handle and nodded.

 

The both of us each took a curtain handle and open the curtain at the same time.

 

It was a painting of Pierre and Leo - this was their "Immortality of Love"; years ago. Pierre came up from behind us and spoke softly as to not startle us but to capture our attention.

Pierre: "That painting was going to be displayed in the Paris Art museum. Leo parents fought against its being displayed. I was very upset at the time. I put a lot of time into this piece and Leo knew how much it meant to me to have my work displayed in a prodigious art institution. Seeing me so withdraw and hurt had upset Leo very much. Leo went home to try to get his parents to reconsider their position."

Pierre started to remember back ...

Leo rushes to his car and got in. Pierre caught up with him in time to stop him from trying.

Leo: "I won't have my parents stop our love!! I love you, Pierre. You made a difference in my life. You taught me what real people are. You taught me to care, to love and to feel. But most of all to stand up for myself and for others who are in need."

Pierre: "Leo, It doesn't matter. It’s just a dam painting. It’s you who matters to me. It’s our love for each other. I love you, Leo. That’s what matters!!" Pierre kissed Leo passionately.

Leo: "I'm going home to convince them to reconsider. I won't have them stop us from loving each other!! Love like this only comes once, my love. I won't let them stop it!! That’s final!!" Leo gave Pierre a quick parting kiss and drove off. That was the last that Pierre ever saw of his lover.

Pierre spoke after his memory of Leo ended.

Pierre: "Beautiful wasn't he."

Tyler: "Yeah he was." Cody again held me from behind and kissed me.

We took a long moment to remember that “Leo loved Pierre” and this was how that moment looked.

Cody: "Love like this only comes once. We have been blessed to take this final step for Leo. He's home with us now; Forever in our hearts." All of us hugged and kissed each other for Leo.

Pierre handed out a check to the both of us. He had sold the viewing rights of the painting to the European Union Museums for a period of one year.

Pierre: "Guys ... I have such wonderful news ... the both of you will be ... will be posing in front of a special art group all over Europe ... for the rest of the year ... twice a week!!!"

I was shuttering uncontrollably ... I was panicking ... I was panicking that …

Tyler: "Strangers are going to ... see us ...us ... me!!!! Naked!!!!!!" Pierre smiled and chuckled.

Cody rushes over to my rescue and takes me in his arms to the master bed ... making passionate love ... kissing and caressing my body ... stripping me of all my clothes ... making me feel like … that everything will be ok.

Pierre pulled the painting curtain closed and left the master bed room.

Pierre: "Oh LEO!! Love is forever at this home!!! Welcome home my Love!! Welcome home."

The End

While both stories are stand alone pieces, If you wish to read the original “Social Bubble” then here is the link http://www.gayauthors.org/story/hh5/socialbubble/1

“Social Bubble” with Epilog can be found at this link http://www.gayauthors.org/story/hh5/shortstories/7

© 2010 by hh5

Story Discussion

Notes: The characters Tyler and Cody are the unnamed characters in the Spring 2009 Anthology piece called the “Social Bubble”
Copyright © 2010 hh5; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2010 - Spring - I'd Never Do That Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 07/08/2011 02:47 PM, Kev de Cauchery said:
I like the story. I think it's sweet. Thank you! :)
Thank you, I have the novel made. Its yet to be edited in the last six months. Its 610pages long.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..