Jump to content

Behind The Curtain by hh5


Recommended Posts

I LOVE this story. In many ways it is so very very sad, but in the end it is inspiring and hopeful. A wonderful, warm, heartfelt, glowing, beautiful story. Well done.

 

Thank you Nephylim

I am happy that this sequel has shown a lot of promise.

 

I had to trust the characters direction of the idea not the idea as a premise.

 

I do hope I can make Pierre and Leo come to life in a bigger story. one day.

Right now I just toying with thoughts and snips of ideas.

 

Its funny that an idea can have an infinite number of interpretations as long as its not written down yet.

Yet once the writer gives the idea life - gosh its such a commitment.

Link to comment

HH5 always writes from his heart, and injects his own emotions into his stories. One can sense both the yearning and the satisfaction. And, as far as the anthology theme goes: he's got it down pat.

 

Thanks David - I'm speechless and blushing!! :2thumbs:

 

I always wanted to write a sequel ... and ... Pierre just took me under his wing.

 

I just hope I will find my Pierre and\or Leo - Tyler and\or Cody.

Actually Cody scares the shit out of me and then he becomes spontaneous -n- romantic.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..