Jump to content
    hh5
  • Author
  • 1,647 Words
  • 1,611 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2009 - Spring - Oops Entry

Social Bubble - 1. Story

Original Anthology Version

“Social Bubble” with Epilog can be found at this link http://www.gayauthors.org/story/hh5/shortstories/7

Social Bubble

By HH5

 

It was fall session in college. I signed up for a “technology and society” course. I figured it might be enjoyable, and it promised to be an easy three credits. I knew there would be mostly freshmen in the class, but, hey I figured it would look good on my resume: you know the social bubble, and all.

It’s hard to be in the closet and never have had the nerve even to check out the gay resources on campus. My roommate Tom doesn’t even know I am ___. I can’t even say it to myself, let alone to my roommate. We only see each other as straight guys. It’s funny. We went to the same high school and graduated the same year, but never bumped into each other. When we first got to college, we were tripled with some other guy as roommates. After a lot of politics and maneuvering, the third guy got his own room. I still don’t know why Tom and I allied with each other, but it was great to have someone familiar, at least, to be a friend. It was really a Godsend to have a roommate that I could get along with most of the time; I was thankful for that.

During the first couple of weeks of classes, I didn’t bother making connections with anyone. People always switch around, adding and dropping classes, so I didn’t see the point in it. I didn’t want to get my hopes up in not finding someone or even accidently outing myself. I needed to get use to living off campus and the new routine demanded by my college schedule. I did manage to get to all my classes early so I could get a seat in the front row. I always wanted to be there because I hated to miss out on anything the professor said. By the third week of the semester, things had pretty much settled down, and I started to notice the other people in my classes. I was also getting quite used to the routine of my schedule. I love living off campus. Having peace and quiet in a home setting made me happy. I do miss the luxuries of campus life but those losses don’t outweigh the comfort of my health that comes first.

In the “technology and society” class, — or “Tek-sosh” as we called it —, I noticed a freshman who always seemed to be a few seconds late to class. He was cute; he was shorter than me by a couple of inches; and, he always smelled good—like he just came fresh out of the shower. His fresh scent would always send me into a bout of sexual fantasies that distracted my attention from the lecture for a few minutes. The worst part of it all – it made me get really hard – and then get embarrassed after I giggled, smiled, and blushed. He would notice that and just elbow me, smile, and nod to get my attention to re-focus on lecture.

Well, I was right about the shower. The reason he was always late was that he had swimming practice just before this class. That made it hard on him, since the natatorium is half-way across a very large campus. He, too, liked to sit on the first row, so I decided to save him a seat. He was surprised the first time he came in and saw me waving him to the empty seat next to me. He grinned, his thanks, but didn’t say anything, because the professor had already started. He did thank me after the class, though. It was brief, because we both had to rush to our next classes, which were in opposite directions in the “very large campus,” again. It was good to be with each other in class, and learning together; it was great to have someone so attractive sitting next to me. But that’s as far as it went. We didn’t even have a chance to learn each other’s names.

One cold day, he came in all bundled up and looking seriously chilled. It was 20 minutes into the class before he opened up his jacket. As soon as he did, I noticed that there was a large rip in his pants leg, and that his thigh—a lot of it—was exposed. It was smooth and, well, erotic. There was no way I could not notice it, and almost no way I could keep from staring at it the rest of the class. Why is it the really cute guys are so showy of their bodies, I said to myself. The harder I tried not to look the more my curiosity was piqued. I started to worry that he would notice that I was looking, and get angry.

Just before the class ended, an announcement came over the campus P.A. system: a water main had frozen. All classes were cancelled for the remainder of the day. Wow, I thought, I may actually have a chance to talk to this boy. I did. I made an opportunity, and asked him why he seemed to be so cold when he first came in. He told me that he hadn’t had time to dry off after showering, and had put his clothes on while he was still wet.

I didn’t know what to say after that, and he started to turn away. But then, he turned back and asked, “Hey, want to have lunch together?”

Uh, sure, I’d like to,” I managed to blurt out. “Uh, want to ride on my moped?”

Yeah,” he said. He got on behind me and put his arms around my waist. I took off with a bit of a zip. He scream “Oh, yeah!!! This can really go!!” I smiled at his excitement as we past a few cars and students.

He pointed to the building up ahead. “Can we stop by my dorm, first? I need to change out of these clothes…they’re still damp.” I responded, ”Sure, No Problem.”

It didn’t take but a couple of minutes to reach his dorm. I realized that it was just like the one I lived in: a square building with a hallway that ran all the way around it. You could walk the entire floor in a circle. Okay, in a square, but you know what I mean. The rooms were essentially the same as the one I lived in.

His room was really hot; the heating system had over-reacted to the sudden cold snap, as usual. It didn’t help that I was wearing heavy, winter pants and shirt. “Hey, look,” he said. “It’s going to take me a few minutes to dry off, shower, and get into dry clothes. You must be hot. Why don’t you take off your heavy clothes until just before we’re ready to leave?”

It seemed reasonable. Yeah, right. I was thinking rationally and reasonably. Anyway, I did. Stripped, that is, to boxers and socks, and sat on the edge of his bed and watched him undress.

It was strange to see a cute guy to strip in front of me. I know he said he had to change, but I guess I didn’t really think about what that meant. It hit me when he took off his pants and I saw that he was still wearing his Speedos. He’s going to be naked in front of me in a second, I thought. He noticed—he couldn’t help but notice—that I was staring at his body and his swimsuit. He smiled. He said, “Hey, would like to try on my Speedos? I bet you’ve never wore any before.” He didn’t wait for my answer, but started taking them off. I don’t know what I said, probably something unintelligible — and unintelligent. He must have thought I had agreed, because he stood there, naked, and holding them out. I stood, took off my boxers, and slid the Speedos up my legs.

He saw that I was having trouble getting them on. And he started helping me. He tucked in my bum, and then tried to adjust my cock so that the Speedo would fit properly. By that point, it was a lost cause. There was no way my cock was going to fit, not after he had touched me. He giggled, and told me that they looked great on me, anyway. That’s when I kissed him.

I don’t think I meant to, but it happened, anyway. He reacted instantly, and pulled me into his nakedness. We started making out like crazy. It didn’t take long before it got very serious. The first, accidental kiss turned into a tongue twisting frenzy. We were feeling every inch of each other’s body, and inhaling each other’s intoxicatingly sweet scent.

It was his scent: the smell of soap from the shower that pushed me to the next stage of our lovemaking. We started grinding into each other’s crotch; we were spellbound with the feel, the touch of each other’s unique body. He wanted more. We broke apart, and he slid the Speedos down my legs. I stepped out of them. He pushed me onto his bed. He fell on top of me and started to ravage my body.

Suddenly, we hear the sound of the door opening and something hitting the floor.

We both looked up. Now, there was a voice shrieking, “Oh …” and then, “Oh, my!”

A second later he said, “Hi Mom … Hi Dad … this is my new boyfriend.” He turned his head back toward me and whispered, “By the way, what the f*ck is your name, anyway?”

We stared at each other for an eternity while his parents stared at us: two naked boys in the middle of a steamy romance.

 

The End

 

© 2009 hh5

Story Discussion

I wish to thank David McLeod for editing and beta reading efforts. And for encouraging me to contribute to the “Gay Author Anthologies – Spring 2009”

2009 hh5
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2009 - Spring - Oops Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 10/14/2011 09:44 AM, ANORDOFHALL said:
AHAHAHHA... I LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH... THERE SHOULD BE A SEQUEL : )
Thank you, so much. There is a sequel in two aspects. One in short Stories is Social Bubble with an additional Ending (inspired by feed back). Two, the 2010 Spring anthology "Behind the Curtain" gave the feeling for a potential novel. So I wrote "The Story of Pierre and Leo" which just released this month. I hope you will enjoy them. I fell in love with the lives of the characters that evolved from the short story your just read.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..