Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 6,406 Words
  • 2,455 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 16. Chapter 16

a/n: I just wanted to quickly answer an important question about money flow. Vulpans are timid, Kaynen are territorial. They don't do space ships often. They pay Caspin through the nose for the information (how else can they set up trading across planets?). He also does occasional deliveries from port to port (since he's already out and about) which gains him some very rare goods (Nix has a voucher for an endless supply of seafood from one of these deliveries), and he charts unclaimed natural resources and sells those maps to the highest bidders. Having said all that (whew)…the crew members help him with everything now. Adrian takes control of flying {especially through dangerous places), Caspin does the exploring bit. Rios documents it. Phen is in charge of supplies and plant life, and Nix breaks down the dangerous and docile species while Mycha files everything away. They are, in essence, professional explorers.




 

"My informant told me that the Khans are stirring something up." Orin's father told him through the vid-screen. "Watch your back, son."

"If they do try anything, we'll just have to repay them in kind." Orin drawled as the vid-screen turned off.

On the other side of the room, the Kaynen's mate was finishing up with his own conversation.

"His brother knocked her up?" Etsu hissed in hushed tones as he chatted with his cousin. "That's so messed up." His gaze settled on the digital numbers on the screen. "Crap! Listen, Cas, I gotta go. Today we have a staff meeting. But, be sure to vid-call me later on to tell me the rest."

"I love you, Et!" Orin heard Caspin's voice, tiny through the speakers. "I'll let you know when we'll be near the next relay. I'm sure I'll have plenty of interesting things to tell you. Bye!"

"Love you too, Cas! Don't forget!" Etsu replied. He then walked over to his mate. "They're up to six now, picked up yet another lost little soul out in space."

Orin's eyes widened. "Is he... with this one, too?"

"Didn't sound like it," Etsu mused outloud. "But, who knows? I don't care so long as Cas is happy."

"What species is this one?" Orin asked. "He already has a pet human, rabbit, and moth, right?" The Kaynen ticked them off on his dark fingers.

"And then they found a cat and this new one's a mouse," Etsu finished with a shrug.

"A cat?" Orin snorted. "It isn't one of those Civeks is it? I hear those go into heat all the damn time. They'll hump anything that moves, worse than a hormonal teenage Kaynen. They tend to stick to their own system, though."

"He did mention him going into heat, and often." The Vulpan admitted. "But, he wasn't complaining."

"Great." Orin snorted and gathered Etsu close. "They aren't planning on...visiting, are they?"

"They certainly promised," The dark-haired fox replied with certainty. "And I'd want to see them for myself, to make sure they're not trying to take advantage of my favorite cousin, after all."

"Do you think they are?" Orin growled. "I know your cousin and I didn't get off on the right foot, but he seems the most worthwhile of your family after you, of course." The Kaynen couldn't help a small smile. "Not many little Vulpans would bang on my door and later kick me in the nose." His smiled melted into a frown. "But he seems generous and a bit naïve. I think I might want to break any freeloaders taking advantage of his gentle nature in half...or thirds."

Etsu felt himself melt a little inside. He held the Kaynen's face in both his hands and pressed a lingering kiss to his lips. "If that's the case, I'd help you with the breaking."

"There's my fierce mate." Orin kissed Etsu's forehead. "Don't let your cousin give you any wild ideas, though. I hope you aren't thinking of bringing any strays into our bed." Orin squinted at his mate. "If you feel like you need something more in your love-life, let me know, I'll give you anything you need."

"I'm perfectly content with just one oversized, overprotective Kaynen in my bed, thank you very much." The fox replied in a teasing manner. "I wouldn't be able to handle any more than that. You're it for me."

"Good." Orin grumbled. "Are we calling in late again, or are we going in to work now?" The Kaynen nuzzled behind one tall dark fox ear. "You know what I vote for..."

"As tempting as that offer is," Etsu replied as he fought down the sensual shiver that rolled down his spine. "Today is the staff meeting. We need to be good examples for the company, since we're the President and Vice President, respectfully."

The dark Kaynen sighed, ears drooping. "Fine," he grumbled as he smoothed where he'd rumpled Etsu's shirt. "But I think I will need to have a very private meeting with my vice president over lunch," Orin said archly as he walked to the car with his mate.

Etsu bit his lower lip as they got in the car. "Private lunch it is." He agreed in a heated whisper.


 

Despite any of the Vulpan's concerns, the staff meeting turned out rather well. Etsu began to count down the minutes until lunch time. When it was finally time, he stealthily made his way towards his mate's office and entered it.

"Now then, what was that about a private lunch?" He purred.

Orin stalked over to his mate, reaching behind him to click the lock.

"I am very hungry," Orin rumbled as he pressed Etsu to the door. "Starving."

The Vulpan gave his mate one of his rare, genuine grins, his tail swishing back and forth behind him. "Oh? I don't know about starving..." He teased.

"I'm wasting away..." Orin snuck nipping kisses up Etsu's throat. "Only you can save me..."

"In that case, I have an obligation to keep our company president well fed." Etsu snickered before using Orin's tie to tug him down into a sensual kiss. It certainly wasn't a secret that the president and vice president frequently sought one another out. But, the fox was prudent enough to ensure that it wasn't during the company time.

Orin let himself be pulled down into the searing kiss, it made the Kaynen nearly lose his breath. Sometimes just being near the Vulpan made his chest tight. It was more than Etsu's beauty, though that helped. It was hard for Orin to pinpoint. It was in the twinkle of Etsu's unique eyes, the curve of his smile, the sound of his voice, the sway of his tail, or the expressive movement of his ears. Orin was sometimes overwhelmed with gratitude that Etsu was his. Love bubbled up in his chest, his eyes stung as he swept Etsu into his arms, resealing their mouths together as soon as he could. He carried his Vulpan to the oversized desk, setting him on his feet.

"I really think you should lose those pants," Orin hummed softly in the fox's ear.

A hot blush formed on Etsu's face as he recalled the last time either of them dropped their pants in that office. He remembered that he had crawled beneath the desk and pleasured the Kaynen with his mouth. It had been a mere fantasy for Etsu to have done such a thing, but Orin made it a reality. Without any hesitation, the fox undid his pants and stepped out of them.

Orin leaned down, catching Etsu around the thighs and boosted him up onto the desk as the Vulpan yelped and clung to the Kaynen's broad shoulders. The smooth wood was cold under Etsu's bare ass, raising gooseflesh on his skin. Orin knelt before him, pressing a soft kiss to the Vulpan's inner thigh.

"Lean back, baby." The Kaynen licked a cool line up Etsu's thigh. "I'm going to make you feel good."

Etsu leaned back onto his elbows and let out a soft moan at the kiss. "Heh, when have you ever not made me feel good, Orin?" He asked as he lifted one of his knees and gently rubbed the heel of his foot along the back of the Kaynen's shoulder.

Orin rumbled his approval, looking excessively pleased with himself as he leaned forward to nuzzle Etsu's balls before sucking one and then the other into his mouth.

The Vulpan's breath hitched and he immediately reached out to clutch at Orin's hair with one of his hands. "Orin!" He gasped.

The Kaynen opened wide, sucking both in at the same time, licking the line between them. He pulled back carefully, releasing one and then the other. He lapped his wide tongue against them before moving up to Etsu's cock.

"Mmm!" Etsu moaned as he struggled not to squirm. The warmth of Orin's mouth on his flesh was quite devastating to him. By the time he reached his shaft, it was already hard and leaking for him. "Orin..."

"Tell me what you want, baby..." The Kaynen sucked the precum from Etsu's tip. "You want to come down my throat or with me buried in your ass?"

Etsu bit his lower lip hard, but spread his legs further. "I want you inside me." He replied in a shaky, sultry voice.

"Damn," Orin growled. "If you knew what you do to me..."

The comment brought a small, pleased smirk to the Vulpan's lips. He hoped that they would share the same level of affection between them all their lives, even if it eventually simmered down. So long as they both felt the same towards one another, it would be enough for him.

When Orin surged upward, flipping Etsu onto his front, the Vulpan gave a surprised yip. He wondered if he'd eventually get used to Orin surprising him or, for that matter, if he would ever stop making startled, little noises himself. He doubted it. Besides, he had a feeling that the big Kaynen liked the sounds that he made.

Etsu was startled once again when Orin nuzzled between his round cheeks and ran his thick tongue over his entrance.

"Hah!" The fox cried, his tail stiffening as a rolling pleasure ran down his spine. "Orin, please!" He begged.

"Mmmm," Orin growled. "You know I like it when you beg."

The dark Kaynen returned his attention to Etsu's little pucker. He gave long, broad strokes and then stiffened his tongue to poke and wriggle against his Vulpan's hole. Etsu let out whimpering noises as he pressed the side of his face against the desk and lifted his backside even higher for Orin to do with as he pleased.

"Orin."

The Kaynen gripped Etsu's cheeks in his meaty hands, enjoying the contrast of the Vulpan's lighter skin against his brown fingers. He teased and tormented all the sensitive flesh he could reach. When Etsu started to move too much, whimpering and writhing, Orin used his big hands to hold him down. The Kaynen's tongue was relentless, demanding.

"Aaaah! Please, Orin!" He cried out. It was too much for the Vulpan and he didn't want to release without his lover's flesh within him. "Need you inside me..." He whimpered.

Orin pulled back slightly. He took a meaty nip of one ass cheek, making Etsu jump, before he laid himself over his lover's back. The Kaynen's body hid Etsu almost completely. When the smaller Vulpan turned his head, he eagerly captured his mouth. The bigger man's thick cock smeared copious precum as it probed between the fox's soft cheeks. Orin found his target and pierced it with his tip, his own lubrication easing the way.

Etsu gasped when he felt himself being breached. He held still as the Kaynen worked his way inside. The larger male was stubborn, bossy, and overly protective. And yet, the Vulpan loved him for it. Personally, he struggled with telling him as much out loud. But, that didn't stop him from trying.

"Take me," He urged. "Take me right here, right now...so hard that I'll have to waddle all the way back to my office." His office was only next door to the Kaynen's, but he had a feeling he would be walking oddly for the rest of the entire day.

Orin snorted in amusement. "You're too graceful to waddle." He pushed in another inch. "You might limp." He mused as seated himself fully with a groan. "Maybe totter, at the most wobble." He pulled out until just the tip remained inside Etsu. "Or we could skip it all and I'll just carry you around for the rest of the day."

Orin nipped the back of Etsu's neck and slammed inside him with a rumbling growl. The big Kaynen pinned his mate under him and began a pounding pace, thrusting deep each time. There was a loud thud as Orin thrust so hard that he tipped the desk up slightly, and then it fell back to the floor.

"Mine." Orin snarled. "My Etsu!"

Etsu keened with every single stroke. Most of the words that fell from his mouth were Orin's name and throaty moans. His soft tail twitched and plastered itself against the Kaynen's chest as he occasionally arched back against him.

"Cosmos! Don't stop!" He gasped. He didn't even bother to refute Orin's claim, as he felt that he owned Orin just as much as he was owned by him. He found a rhythm that matched the Kaynen's and began to meet him thrust for thrust.

Orin grunted, teeth bared, as he gripped Etsu's hips and pummeled his ass. He listened for Etsu to make a noise of pain or a movement to show he wasn't enjoying himself, but those indications never came. The Kaynen rammed the smaller Vulpan brutally, right through his orgasm, until the base of his rigid cock began to swell. He shoved himself deep, scooting the heavy desk forward several inches, ensuring that he was seated deeply inside his mate when he knotted. Orin's head thundered with his pulse and his ears rang from his roar of ecstasy.

Etsu felt himself spurt a few more times onto the desk as he felt the, now familiar, feeling of being stretched to capacity by his mate's girth. "Oh cosmos," He purred as he reached behind him to thread one of his hands through the Kaynen's. "That was well worth the wait, love."

Orin could only grunt as he attempted to catch his breath and decide if he'd given himself an aneurysm. He clung to his mate's hand, running his thumb over Etsu's fingers. He propped himself on the elbow of his other arm as he panted over his delectable mate. Orin had to swallow several times before he could speak.

"Didn't hurt you?" It wasn't much of a sentence, but Orin was proud he'd been able to get it out. Hopefully that meant no aneurysm.

"Never, Orin." The Vulpan admitted, taking a big breath of air himself as his heartbeat settled down. "Yet another reason why I love you." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, his breath hitched in shock. He was usually never quite so candid when it came to his own feelings.

"You're so amazing..." The Kaynen nuzzled between his mate's shoulder blades. "Love you...so much."

A vivid blush formed on Etsu's face, one that he desperately tried to hide. "A-Anyway, I think our lunch break is over."

Orin had found that if they had sex regularly, his knot didn't last too long. He sighed as his cock went down enough to slip free from his mate. He smiled wide as Etsu shivered in reaction. He pulled some wipes from the drawer, a sensitive skin formula with no added fragrance or dyes, and gently cleaned his mate. The Kaynen grabbed another for his own cock, wiping himself off. He helped Etsu back into his pants, kissing up the Vulpan's leg as he pulled them up.

"I won't let you skip having an actual meal." Orin reminded him as he tossed the wipes away. "We can have lunch while we go over the quarterly reports. I just need to wash my hands before we eat." Orin frowned. "I had almost forgotten that the private bathroom is being remodeled. We'll have to use the regular one on this floor."

The bathroom in Orin's office was being revamped. The structure would feature two sinks, and the tiny shower would become large enough to hold two, should the need arise.

Orin touched a circle on his vidscreen. "Send up lunch for me and the Vice-President. We'll be back in the office in just a few minutes. Leave it if we aren't here."

"Yes, sir," came the respectful reply.

"Come on, my love." Orin reached for Etsu's hand. "Let's wash up quick. You sated one hunger of mine, but now another is demanding to be appeased."

The two of them entered the employee bathroom and washed their hands. The Vulpan let out a soft snicker as he flicked some water at the Kaynen, and Orin playfully flicked some water back at him. But, then they both heard a thump coming from one of the stalls. They looked at one another for a moment before turning their heads towards the sound.

"Ahh, fuck! Yes!"

"Pound me! Just keep pounding me like President Orin pounds his Vice President Etsu!"

The Vulpan in question had never felt himself blush harder before that day. His entire face and his neck turned quite the red hue as he grabbed Orin by the elbow and tugged him back out of the restroom. "Cosmos!" He hissed quietly when they were out in the hall.

Orin dragged his stunned mate back to the office, jaw clenched so tight his teeth creaked. Once there he slammed the door behind him and sat heavily in his chair, Etsu perched on his lap. Their lunch sat unnoticed on a side table as Orin covered his face with one hand, shoulders tense.

Etsu gently rubbed at the Kaynen's shoulders. "Hey, it's ok." He said in a soothing manner. "It's not like we didn't already know that they knew. I was just surprised that we indirectly inspired them." He then began to laugh. "Oh, Orin, we have the best employees in the world!"

The big Kaynen peeked at Etsu through thick fingers, dark eyes squinted. When he finally dropped his hand Orin couldn't hold back anymore. Booming laughter filled the room.

"Oh, p-pound me like President O-Orin pounds his V-Vice President!" Tears leaked from the corners of his eyes as he was consumed by his barking laugh again.

The two of them laughed and laughed until the need for air took precedence. "Alright, alright..." Etsu admonished between gasps of air. "If we don't eat now, we never will." He pointed out.

"Okay, okay." Orin wiped his eyes. He lifted Etsu and set him gently on the desk. "I'll get the food. I wouldn't want you to overdo it. You did get quite a pounding today."

Orin ducked with a laugh when Etsu flung a little wooden statue of a small, but very fat Kaynen in his animal form. Etsu had jokingly given it to Orin, who had surprised him by immediately putting it in a place of honor at the center of his desk. Orin picked up the little wooden chubber and looked it over to make sure it wasn't scratched before he nabbed the food and brought it back to his desk. The doggy statuette went back in its place and Etsu got a sandwich.

"I suppose we have to work for the rest of the day." Orin sighed pathetically.

"Work hard to play hard," Etsu affirmed.

When Etsu and Orin left the building, there was a large, ostentatious car hovering near the entrance. A familiar Kaynen was leaning his long frame against it. Sandy blond hair flowed to his shoulders. His ears were nearly lost in it, covered in similar long silky fur. He had a warm tan, giving him a healthy glow. The Kaynen had a long aristocratic nose and high cheekbones. His eyes were dark, like Orin's. Though, where Orin's hinted at a deep warm brown, this man's were truly black, cold. The tail behind him was narrow, curling at the tip, with a long blond fringe running along the underside.

"Aven Khan." Orin growled.

"Orin Zander." He turned to the Vulpan. "Etsu Kitsun."

Orin snarled, pushing Etsu behind him. "How dare you call us by our family names!"

"Hmmm," Khan ran his finger over the car's cool metal. "Yet you do the same to me."

"It's my right as your superior," Orin snapped.

"Not anymore, you're not." Khan raised an eyebrow. "You fired me, remember?"

"Why are you here?" Etsu questioned.

"In spite of not having received a warning myself, I extend one to you now, Orin." Khan responded with a slight sneer. "I have the means with which to make your company shut down."

The Vulpan's eyes widened in surprise. "Is that a threat?"

"No." Khan frowned. "Well, maybe a little." He cocked his head to the side, blond hair flowing over his shoulder. "I prefer to think of it as incentive, and encouragement to help you see things my way."

"Your way?" Orin scoffed. "Come on, Etsu, we don't have to listen to his inane ramblings."

Orin tugged at Etsu's hand, pulling him toward their car. Khan stepped smoothly in front of him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You're risking your company, the well-being of your employees." Khan's smile was unnaturally white. "All because you're stubborn and won't take a moment to listen?"

Etsu squeezed Orin's hand hard in a nervous gesture. "Maybe we should hear him out for a bit...find out what he's talking about?" He whispered to Orin.

"Yes, Orin Zander, hear me out at least." Khan smirked.

Orin crossed his arms and glared at the blond Kaynen, but didn't walk away.

"Excellent." Khan said with a grin. "Now, I want you both to understand I bear you no ill will. I'm back with my family's company and I'll excel there. It's no longer the stifling place of my youth."

"Get to the point, Khan," Orin growled.

The blond pursed his lips as he continued. "I think you both would admit that I met the lovely Etsu before you ever noticed him, Orin."

The Vulpan gaped incredulously at the blond. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, and you know it's true." Khan raised an eyebrow. "You were in my division first. Orin didn't even know you existed until I moved you up to a higher position. Then he noticed you. I saw you first, yet I was never even given a chance with you."

Etsu couldn't quite believe the words that were coming out of the Kaynen's mouth. "A chance with me? What the hell are you talking about?" He questioned. "Are you trying to tell me that all the times you slapped my ass and groped me were actually advances? I thought they were just some higher position machismo bullshit."

"I see now I should have approached you differently," the blond Kaynen admitted. "Vulpans are delicate and fragile, physically, mentally, and emotionally. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I should have taken a gentler approach." His eyes flicked to the looming Orin. "Unfortunately, someone else snatched you away before I even got a real chance."

A snarl ripped the air. "My Etsu may look delicate, but he is stronger than any Kaynen I know. He may not be able to arm-wrestle a Kaynen, but his strength of mind and character is deeper than anyone I've known."

The Vulpan felt a gushing warmth in his chest at the way his mate described him. But, he tried not to let it show as he glared at the blond intruder. "Listen, no one snatched anything away. Orin and I are soul mates. I was in denial for a while longer than he was. But, I saw and dreamt of him first." He admitted for the first time. After all, the tall and dark Kaynen could have inspired dreams from anyone. Etsu never would have thought that the dreams meant so much more. As his eyes sought out Orin's, they lingered for a moment to express the truth in his words. "I just never said anything."

"You're just confused," Khan said sweetly, as though speaking to a child. "You don't know any better. But it could be better...with me."

Etsu glanced at the blond before returning his gaze to Orin. "I think he's gone and lost his mind, love."

The Vulpan's mate looked just about ready to rip out Khan's eyes and eat them like grapes. Etsu's words snapped him out of his rage, however, and even caused him to smile.

"I think you're right." Orin grinned, teeth white and sharp in his dark-skinned face. "He's gone mad."

"Mock me all you want." Khan sneered, flashing a fang. "You are both blind to the truth. Etsu should have been mine. I deserve my chance with him." He stood straight, smoothing his shirt. "I'd hope we could be civil about this, but I can see you're going to make that impossible." Khan sighed heavily. "Very well, you force me to be blunt. I demand one night with Etsu, it's the least I deserve. If you refuse?" Khan's black eyes were cold and sharp. "I will bring your company to its knees. I know things that would crush everything you hold dear."

Not once was Etsu amused during any of the conversation, but at the mentioning of bringing the company down, he took a step forward and folded his arms across his chest. "Anything you try to do to our company will have serious legal repercussions."

"Psh." Khan snorted. "You think I haven't covered my own ass?" He frowned. "Apologies for my coarse language, Etsu." He waved a hand. "Either way, those are your choices. Either give me Etsu for a night or I destroy everything."

"You speak about my soul mate like a possession for me to loan you." Orin's teeth clicked as he snapped his teeth in Khan's direction. "In my grandfather's generation I would have killed you where you stand. Instead, I will do this." The dark Kaynen turned to his mate. "Do you have any desire, even the tiniest shred, to spend any time with this yellow-gutted lizard?"

The Vulpan peered up at his mate's dark eyes, feeling a warmth once again filling him up. "Not in the slightest." He replied.

Orin gestured grandly to his mate and lifted his eyebrows at Khan. "There's your answer." Orin's face turned fierce. "Now, if you try anything against my family, my company, or my mate I will do everything in my power to destroy you. I'll try to do it within the confines of the law." His brown eyes darkened. "If that doesn't work to my satisfaction, I'll take a page from my grandfather's book and finish it in the old way."

Orin took Etsu's hand and turned his back on the blond Kaynen. They walked to the car leaving a red-faced Khan behind them.

"Just what in the world was that all about?" Etsu wondered out loud when they were in the car. "I think we should increase the security on the company machines."

Orin nodded in agreement. "And I think it's time to dig up anything we could possibly use against that useless pig. I'll get some men on it, along with the security." The dark Kaynen leaned over and kissed his love's cheek. "I'm sorry for the things he said to you. How I ever allowed someone like that to have a position in my company, I'll never know." Orin made a face. "I really wanted to kill him..."

Etsu let out a soft snort. "I know why. Your father mentioned it to me at one of the first meetings we had before I was made VP." He pointed out. "He was there only to form a truce between Khan and Zander Enterprises." He leaned against him until he was comfortable. "Your dad apologized for it himself, actually."

"Dad's a good man." Orin's smile cleared some of the stress from his eyes. "You've completely charmed him, you know. After he met you, he told me that I was lucky to have found you." He snorted. "And he asked me how I tricked such a nice intelligent Vulpan into mating me."

"By shoving the truth in my face and making sure I held still long enough to digest it." The Vulpan replied as he shifted to straddle the Kaynen's lap. "I wasn't lying before, you know. I had those dreams, too. From the moment we saw each other."

Orin slid his hands up Etsu's thighs, his thick cock plumping in his pants. The scenery slid by as the autopilot zipped them safely towards their home.


 

"What did you dream?" Orin asked.

"You taking me in every which way possible." He responded. "The first few times it happened, I thought it was just pressure at work...you were the President and I didn't want to give you any excuse to fire me. I thought it was the stress that made me keep dreaming about you."

"Any dreams about you and me in a moving vehicle?" Orin waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"No, but they still would have paled in comparison to reality," Etsu practically purred as he sinuously grinded down against him.

Orin sucked in a breath, hips pressing upward to increase the delicious friction on his trapped cock. "Did I ever tell you my favorite dream about you?"

Etsu's breath hitched at the movement, but he shook his head no as his answer.

"You were in our house wearing purple satin, like the dark part of your eyes. You were teasing me, flashing me hints of skin, licking your lips," Orin caught Etsu's face and kissed those ripe lips. "And you'd stay just out of reach. Then you ran and let me chase you. My heart was pounding and I could smell your arousal." His nostrils flared at the memory. "You were beautiful running from me, all wild grace. I never would have caught you if you hadn't allowed it." Orin ran his thumbs over pebbled nipples under Etsu's shirt. "You let yourself trip over a stool and I caught you." His pupils widened in his dark irises. "I had you under me, but I didn't want you on the floor. I picked you up, threw you over my shoulder, and carried you to my bed."

"Mmm, I don't know about the tripping over a stool part," Etsu replied in a rolling rumble. "But, the rest can definitely become a reality." He admitted as his fingers trailed a path up the Kaynen's neck and up through dark locks of hair.

"Would you let me do what I dreamed of next?" Orin rumbled. "Tie you up tight? All bound up in just the right position for me to fuck you so hard, so deep. I could smack your ass, tug your tail."

The Vulpan's mouth became dry. "Yes," He said without any hesitation. "Absolutely."

Orin's breath hitched. "You're so pretty tied up. I dreamed of it so many times." His cock throbbed under Etsu. "You were especially lovely with a pillow under your knees bound to the leg of a table while I fucked your mouth. You took it so eagerly."

A sensual shiver rolled down Etsu's spine as his mind supplied him with the images that Orin had seen. "I think we're going to have to find long strips of violet satin." He suggested. "Right now, on our way home."

Directions were changed to allow a small side trip. Only minutes after leaving the store, Orin was practicing his knots. It was lucky their garage was attached to the house. Someone might have called the police seeing the big Kaynen carrying a carefully trussed up Vulpan into their home.

Etsu woke up the following morning feeling a bit sore, but thoroughly sated. He stretched and gave Orin a kiss on the cheek before getting ready for their day. When the two of them were dressed and well into eating their morning meal, they received a vid call from the head of the security department of their company.

"Sirs!" The Kaynen practically squeaked as he addressed them. "We caught a massive attack that threatened to take out our entire system. My team managed to isolate it, but we have yet to fully extract it."

"Dammit." Orin's meaty fist thudded angrily on the table. "It must have been that slime, Khan. Coordinate with the team that we've already drawn up to deal with his threat." Orin instructed. "Report anything that's found immediately."

"I'll inform the rest of the company." Etsu said with a frown and waited until the vid call closed before sending a message to all their employees telling them not to come to work until further notified. "There." He said as he hit send. "I doubt that we could report it until we have proof that the attack came from Khan Enterprises."

"Everyone except essential personnel and the ones we have solving this problem can enjoy a hopefully short holiday," Orin said. "We run things pretty tight, so it shouldn't disrupt our flow too much. I'd rather have our people safe, anyway. We don't know how far Khan would go to hurt us and the company." The tall Kaynen leaned down to take Etsu's hand. "We'll figure things out. I'm going into the office to coordinate our people there. What do you want to do?"

"I want to come with you to help in any way I can," Orin insisted.

"I love you." Orin kissed Etsu's cheek. "I'm sorry about all this."

The Vulpan shook his head. "We're not to blame. It was Khan, and we can't allow him to get away with it." He countered.

Orin stood. "Then let's go deal with the bastard."

It took a day and a half to deal with Khan's machinations. Orin, Etsu, and some of their best employees worked tirelessly to unravel what he'd done. In the end, Khan wasn't as wily as he boasted. He left trails that led to him. Illegal operations within Zander Enterprises were followed back to Aven Khan. The police were included from the beginning, showing a desire for transparency and a suggestion of innocence that made the detectives question the evidence that originally made the company look guilty. The police took everything that was found to build a case against Khan and those that had helped him.

At the same time, others were dealing with the electronic attack. It took a day to hunt down the infected areas of the network and another day to repair the problems and retrieve lost data.

Orin and Etsu decided to allow another day to implement more complex security measures to ensure that Khan wouldn't be able to cause them such trouble again.

Etsu was relieved and content when the company was up and running again without a hitch. Everything was finally back to normal and he continued to work with gusto in the company that he worked hard to legitimately own a part of. The Vulpan hummed to himself as he checked his personal planner on a vid screen and nearly choked on air when he realized a truly disastrous thing. His and Orin's first anniversary was approaching…and he still hadn't thought of a good gift!

The Vulpan checked the time on the screen and realized he had but an hour to buy his beloved President something special. He rushed next door to Orin's office and gave him a loud kiss on the lips. "I'm sorry, we're going to have to get together later. Something came up and I have to check on supplies at the shop three blocks away." He told him, half of which was true.

"Can't you send your assistant?" Big brown puppy-dog eyes gazed at Etsu. "I kind of had big plans for us..."

The Vulpan let out a soft snort. "I'll be right back. Besides, we can do whatever you want after work." He insisted.

Orin's begging look turned devilish, swooping Etsu into his arms. "Anything I want?"

Etsu's breath hitched for a moment, but then he gave Orin one of his rare, warm smiles. "Anything." He agreed.

Orin grinned like a pup. He released his mate, giving Etsu a smack on his delectable behind as the Vulpan made his way toward the door.

"Hurry." Orin's gaze was intense as he watched Etsu leave.

The slight blush was still on the Vulpan's face even up until he reached the parking garage. As he set the destination on the car, he wondered just what kind of plans his mate had for them. All the more reason for him to find him something nice. When the car stopped in front of the shop, he immediately rushed inside to browse.

He was inspecting the contents of a display case when someone sidled a bit too close for the Vulpan's comfort.

"I'm mated." Etsu asserted without turning around. "And I'm sorry to be rude, but I'm in a hurry." Then, he felt something sharp dig into his side, just short of piercing his shirt and skin.

"Yes," a familiar voice hissed in the Vulpan's tall ear. "A sad state that ought to be remedied." The Kaynen stood closer to Etsu, hiding the sharp weapon in his hand. "Come quietly. If you make a fuss I will cut down anyone who tries to help you."

The fur on Etsu's tail stood straight up in alarm and he let out a sharp gasp. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Shut up, and get moving," Khan hissed, accidentally pressing too hard against Etsu, piercing the Vulpan with the tip of the blade. "Or else someone in here, probably that nice little Vulpan shopkeeper, is going to be bleeding out on her nice clean floor."

A drop of blood ran down the edge of the blade to fall, splashing silently on the tile.

Etsu swallowed down a sharp cry, the sound coming out as a whimper, as he set the object he had in his hands down and began to walk. As they headed towards the exit, he kept staring at the object. It would have been a great gift for Orin. He bit his lower lip in anxiousness as he was all but shoved into another car. A sad thought came to mind. The fox had no lotion or objects with which to leave a trail that time.

--

em>Thanks so much to everyone who reviewed! We really appreciate it!
Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Uh oh, Orin is going to go absolutely bonkers. :o Loved the visit to Etsu and Orin, it's great to know Cas' only nice cousin is happy. Bad cliffie :pinch: I hope the next chapter will be soon, or we readers may have to break out the pitch forks and hunt you down! :lol:

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 02:17 PM, Timothy M. said:

Uh oh, Orin is going to go absolutely bonkers. :o Loved the visit to Etsu and Orin, it's great to know Cas' only nice cousin is happy. Bad cliffie :pinch: I hope the next chapter will be soon, or we readers may have to break out the pitch forks and hunt you down! :lol:

Glad to know that Orin and Etsu weren't forgotten! :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..