Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 3,951 Words
  • 2,320 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kidnapping is Always an Option - 18. Chapter 18

a/n: Bad news- Robin dearest's comp is in the shop. Good news- I still have a couple of chapters in reserve.


Caspin gasped, throwing his head back as he thrust into Mycha’s mouth. Nix was right. The mouse was a first rate cocksucker. Cas wasn’t entirely sure he believed the cat’s claim that he’d taught Mycha everything he knew, though. The mouse had his head tipped back with pillows under his shoulders and neck to make sure he was comfortable even as Caspin knelt just above the mouse’s head and fucked his talented mouth. The Vulpan himself rested on his elbows and knees over the Murisian, upside-down. Mycha moaned and squeaked, which felt amazing vibrating against Caspin’s length.

The Vulpan looked at Mycha’s lower body to see the cause of the mouse’s excited noises. Phenner was buried deep in Mycha's ass, a look of ecstasy on his face. Adrian had his long arms wrapped around the albino, whispering wicked things in the bunny’s long ears as he took him from behind.

Adrian sent Caspin a wink as he drove himself even harder into the albino bunny, causing Phenner to plunge deeper into Mycha.

Mycha gasped through his nose and dug his tongue against the flesh in his mouth. His hands slid up Caspin's outer thighs and took hold of the Vulpan's tail, stroking it at the same pace as he was being pummeled.

"F-fuck!" Caspin gasped. "Adrian told you about my tail."

In appreciation, Cas reached down to stroke Mycha's rigid cock that bounced with every thrust of Phen and Adrian. Mycha whimpered around the captain's cock, feeling himself nearing the edge already. He began to suck Caspin with more fervor and stroked him like a mouse on a mission.

Adrian reached over to anchor himself with Mycha's hips as he began to thrust harder and faster into Phen's depths.

"I want..." Caspin blushed and bit his lip. "Nevermind."

The human slowed down his thrusts as he peered at the Vulpan over Phen's shoulder. "What do you want, love?" He goaded.

"Will..." Caspin swallowed. "Will you all cum on me? All over me?"

Phenner let out a noise of agreement as a low rumble resonated from Adrian's chest.

"Absolutely." The human stated as he picked up his pace once more.

It didn't take long for Mycha to spurt right along Caspin's stomach. Phenner wasn't far off after that. He gave Adrian a warning and the human quickly shifted them both back, taking hold of the rabbit's shaft and stroking it, aiming the seed that spilled forth towards Cas's chest. Adrian then gently swung the rabbit down next to the mouse and stood up on the bed, straddling Mycha, who was still diligently sucking the Vulpan. His hands threaded into Caspin's locks as his periwinkle blue eyes gazed down at emerald. He stroked himself a few more times and then released across the Vulpan's upper chest and shoulders.

Caspin felt his own orgasm catching him. The Vulpan leaned back with a cry, slipping out of Mycha's mouth. His seed spurted from his tip as he cried out. The first shot streaked across Mycha's cheek. The rest sprayed his chest and belly. He flopped onto his back next to Mycha, his head next to the mouse's hip. His heart thundered in his chest, and his breath came in gasps.

Adrian leaned down to one of the Vulpan's large ears. "Did it feel good, Cas, being marked by so many of your mates?" He whispered headily. "Each of us so eager to stake a claim on you." He finished, giving the ear a gentle nip.

Caspin moaned softly as a shiver went down his body ending with his tan tail fluffing.

A sudden insistent beeping pulled the Vulpan from wallowing in his after-glow. He groaned as he forced himself to stand, shivering in naughty pleasure as he felt the cold air on his body, wet with the cum of four men, including his own.

"What's that?" Phenner asked from where he was cuddled on Adrian's lap.

"Emergency ping," Caspin answered as he tapped on the vid screen on the wall. "It's like a message that is sent as soon as you're in range of a relay. It gives a short message and..." the fox sucked in a breath, his body tensing. "Something happened to Etsu!" The Vulpan immediately punched in the code for Orin's personal com that had been included in the message.

"Etsu?" Adrian questioned as he leaned forward a bit to play closer attention, concern etched on his features.

"Who's Etsu?" Mycha whispered in hushed tones to Phen.

"Caspin's favorite relative, his cousin," Phenner explained.

The large Kaynen's exhausted face filled the vid screen.

"Orin!" Caspin shouted, utterly uncaring that he was naked and covered in cum with his lovers laying post-coitus behind him. "What happened? Is Etsu okay?"

"He's in the MedBay now." The dark Kaynen ran a hand through his hair. "He was kidnapped...and he got hurt. They say he's going to be okay, but he hasn't woken up yet. Caspin," Orin's brown eyes filled with sadness. "I failed him. I didn't protect him... I don't deserve him as a mate."

"No, no." Caspin shook his head. "Etsu loves you. He wants you."

Orin just shook his head.

"We're coming," Cas insisted in a serious tone of voice. "I'll message you when I figure out our projected arrival time." He took a deep breath. "It’s-It's going to be okay. Call if you need me or something changes."

Orin nodded and the screen cut out. Caspin turned.

"I-I need to go home." The captain’s green eyes filled with tears.

Adrian stood up immediately to chart a course towards Caspin's home planet, Invaer.

===

Etsu's mind was racing long before he awoke. His nightmares recalled each and every slight done by Aven Khan. Towards the end of his horrors were images of a young Orin selling himself out to put the company on top. Did he fail him? Did Khan truly release the information?

The Vulpan woke up with a start. His chest lifted and fell rapidly as he tried to control his thoughts. Where was he? A MedBay? Orin! His hands flew up to cover his mouth as he curled in on his side, tears falling. Another man had violated his mouth. His horrendous cum had dripped down the back of his throat! What would he do? He felt...infected.

"Etsu?" A soft deep voice rumbled next to him.

Blurry gradient eyes peered at the Kaynen for a brief moment before the Vulpan began to sob loudly.

Orin swept his mate off the medunit's bed and into his lap. He surrounded the Vulpan in his arms.

"Hush, love," Orin cooed. "You're safe. Everything is going to be alright. I swear. No one will ever hurt you again."

Even through the sobs, the Vulpan tried to speak. "What are you...sniff! Talking about?" He keened as he took in a shuddering breath. "A-Are you safe? Is the company safe?"

"Absolutely." Orin stroked Etsu's hair. "It's all fine. Everything is safe."

A deep, shaky sigh was exhaled, and the Vulpan finally allowed himself to press the side of his face against Orin's shoulder. "So...he didn't get a chance to send out the leaked information? Thank the cosmos."

"Dad had his people erase everything he had. Nothing got out." Orin tried not to squeeze Etsu too tight. "What did he tell you...show you?"

"Said he had files and footage of your early exploits working your way to the top, and any sexual favors you performed in the process." Etsu elaborated. "Said he'd use it to bring you and the company down."

"This is all my fault." Orin's head hung. "I was wild when I was younger. I had many...exploits. There was always someone who wanted to bed a Zander, especially those involved in the company or were interested in it." Orin shook his head. "It was never anything nefarious involving backdoor deals, but I was still just a foolish pup stretching my legs to run."

Etsu let out another trembling sigh. "I don't care about any of that, Orin..." He insisted as he shifted back to look him in the eye. "I just didn't want him to ruin neither the company's name nor yours."

"He's not going to ruin anything." Orin rested his cheek on Etsu's soft hair. "Everything is taken care of. You'll never see that bastard again, and I doubt anyone ever will."

The Vulpan frowned at the implication, but he wrapped his hands tightly around the Kaynen and snuggled into him again. "Orin...I need you to do something for me."

"Anything, love." Orin let out a stuttering breath. "I would do anything for you."

"Just...don't kiss, or go anywhere near my mouth for a while." Etsu pleaded, tears threatening to fall once again. "Aven, he...I just can't stand the thought of soiling you with his disgusting essence."

"He..." Orin swallowed. "What did he do?" the Kaynen whispered gently.

"He told me if I didn't blow him, he'd broadcast everything he had on you," Etsu admitted in a cracking voice. "...he got off on beating me."

Orin was silent for a moment, trying to get his rage under control. He reminded himself that Khan was either dead or wishing he was dead.

"None of that was your fault," Orin said carefully. "And nothing like that will ever happen again. I'll die before I let anyone else touch you."

"I'd much rather you not die at all," Etsu whispered, not moving from his spot and downright clinging to the Kaynen. "I love you, you know?"

The words came easy to the Vulpan, as if all of his earlier hesitations were completely meaningless in the face of such terrible events that could have very well robbed him of ever seeing Orin again. Etsu had a feeling that he’d never take those words for granted ever again. He would remind the Kaynen time and time again of his feelings for him.

"I love you, too. So much it fills me up until I think I might burst." Orin kissed the top of Etsu's head. "Are you feeling alright? Did the medbay heal you completely?"

"The medbay only healed me physically," Etsu pointed out. "Mentally, I don't even know."

"The doctor said you'll need to see a trauma specialist," Orin murmured. "They'll help you. They said it could be a man or a woman, a Vulpan or a Kaynen, whatever you're most comfortable with. They said if you need me, I can come with you, or you can go by yourself and I will wait right outside. Whatever you need."

Etsu shook his head petulantly. "I don't need any of that...I just need you."

"Need it or not, you have an appointment." Orin sighed softly. "I think maybe I need it," Orin whispered. "Every time I close my eyes I see...I see terrible things." Orin hugged Etsu close. "Will you go for me? With me?" Tears filled the Kaynen's warm brown eyes. "I've never known terror like that before."

The Vulpan felt his heart clench and shifted back once more to look at the Kaynen. He had never wanted to kiss away his worries so badly before. He just couldn’t. He refused to touch his beloved with that ruined part of his body. He held the taller man’s face in his hands and rested his forehead against Orin's instead. "I'm so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Orin blinked back his tears. "We should call your cousin. I talked to him while you were still under. He was terribly anxious..." Orin raised an eyebrow. "And I don't think I even want to know what I caught him in the middle of. He looked...disheveled."

For the first time since he was kidnapped by Khan, a smile tugged at Etsu’s lips. "Disheveled, huh? That Caspin's sure giving it his all, isn't he?" The tentative smile fell off his face. "But, I don't think I'm in the mood to talk or see anyone other than you just yet."

"I'll send him a message." Orin made a face. "Maybe he won't be...gooey this time." Orin frowned. "Do you want me to ask him not to come?"

"No!" Etsu replied hastily. "I still want to see him, just not yet..."

"He sent me a message. It's going to be a while until he can get here." He petted Etsu softly. "Do you want me to ask him to take more time?"

"No message. Just, let him get here when he gets here." Etsu decided.

"Alright, love." The Kaynen nuzzled Etsu's warm temple. "I'll just send him a ping to tell him you are healed and awake and that you will call when you're feeling up to it. Does that sound okay?"

Etsu nodded. "Thank you.”

==

Caspin lay between Mycha and Adrian. The Murisian preferred to sleep with Phenner, but the rabbit had been occupied with Nix and Rios. Mycha hadn’t wanted to sleep alone, so had very shyly rapped on Caspin’s door. He hadn’t expected Adrian to answer the door naked and erect, with Caspin panting with a vibrating toy inside him. The mouse had nearly bolted, but Adrian had gently coaxed him inside. Then, even more gently, he’d coaxed Mycha to join them in bed. Once the mouse had relaxed, he’d enjoyed himself greatly. His bed partners had equally enjoyed his sweet cries of ecstasy and the feel of his lovely petite body.

They’d bathed and flopped back into bed, falling asleep almost immediately. It was early morning, ship-time. Caspin had woken from a bad dream that was hazy and hard to remember upon waking, but left him with a feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach. The dream had been something about Etsu. He remembered that much. It wasn’t surprising he would be dreaming of his cousin. He was desperately worried about his favorite family member, no matter how Etsu’s mate, Orin, tried to reassure him that Etsu was unhurt and improving emotionally.

Etsu still refused to talk to him, or even see him on the vid.

Caspin knew something was wrong, really wrong. Etsu had never refused to talk to him. They’d always been there for each other. At first, Caspin was stung with jealousy that his cousin would accept help from Orin but not him. That feeling passed quickly. Orin was his mate, his soulmate even. Caspin knew that he would turn to Adrian before anyone else if he were hurt or in trouble. At this point, he would probably turn to his own lovers on the ship before Etsu, as well. He felt guilty to realize that his favorite cousin was no longer his first friend and confidant anymore, but it helped him not to feel hurt by Etsu’s actions.

It worried him, though.

As Caspin stared up at the ceiling of his room, looking at the small glowing star stickers that Phenner had put there. The rabbit had placed them on everyone’s ceiling. No one had the heart to tell him no when Phen was so delighted with the cheap little children’s decoration. It made Caspin smile for a moment, thinking of the memory of Phenner as Adrian had lifted the rabbit on his shoulders to carefully place each star.

The smile didn’t last. Worries about his cousin flooded Caspin’s mind. Orin wouldn’t tell him what had happened to Etsu, only that his cousin had been kidnapped and rescued. Etsu’d had some injuries that a MedBay had healed without complication. Orin and Etsu were both seeing a special doctor to help them deal with the emotional fallout of the kidnapping. Orin wouldn’t explain what that emotional fallout was, leaving Caspin’s overactive imagination to fill in the blanks with various terrible scenarios.

Those different scenarios started running through his mind. Some of the more horrific stories from Mycha’s and Nix’s captivity, usually shared in the dark as they lay quietly in the close confessional moments of bed before sleep, fed more than a few of his darker imaginings. A person, a kidnapper, could do terrible things to another person. His precious cousin. Things that would make Etsu so hurt inside he wouldn’t want to talk to anyone except his soulmate.

Tears pricked his eyes and the men on either side of Caspin were suddenly too warm, too close. The Vulpan wriggled carefully out from between them, holding his breath, hoping neither would wake. Like Etsu, Caspin didn’t want to talk. He didn’t want to look into anyone’s eyes and see the pity there. He didn’t deserve their concern. Nothing had happened to him. He was safe, surrounded by a small army of men who would defend him however they could.

Adrian’s brow furrowed in his sleep and Caspin froze where he stood by the bed. The buff human patted the empty space Caspin had occupied. The fox bit his lip as Adrian reached around until his hand found Mycha. Adrian sighed as he pulled the mouse close, wrapping his arms around him. Mycha smiled softly in his sleep and cuddled into the big man spooned around him. Caspin crept to the door, shifting into a big-eared fennec fox as it opened for him. He scampered down the hall, ears drooping, as he searched for a place to hide from his thoughts and his lovers.

==

Mycha was the second one in the room to wake up. He felt a lot warmer and surrounded than usual. When he opened his eyes, he realized that he was cuddled against Adrian. He let out a squeak of surprise that caused the human to stir.

"Hmm?" Adrian wondered as he opened his eyes. "Everything okay, Mycha?" he asked as he sat up, looking around for Caspin.

"When I woke up, the Captain was already gone." Mycha pointed out.

The taller man gave a shrug. "He's probably in the bathroom. Bound to be somewhere..." He said as he headed over to the bathroom himself. The Vulpan wasn't there, which made him wonder how much earlier Caspin had woken up than they had.

A moment later, Mycha entered the bathroom, as well. The mouse opted for the tub while Adrian showered. Three familiar faces greeted him.

"Oh, have you been here long?" He asked as he joined them in the large tub.

"Only a few minutes," Rios replied.

"You guys were sleeping so peacefully, we didn't want to wake you," Phenner said while splashing to try to make more bubbles. "But Caspin and Adrian have the biggest and best tub." The rabbit grinned. "So we were sneaky sneakers."

"Where's foxy?" Nix asked as he washed Rios's back, paying particular attention around the bases of the Alano's wings. "Is he still under a pile of blankets? Or has our beefcake banned him from slippery floors since poor foxy's so prone to ending up tip-over-toesies?"

Mycha frowned. "You didn't see him here? He woke up before us." The Murisian pondered out loud as he swam over to Phen to give him a hug.

"Maybe he's in the kitchen?" Rios suggested.

"I hope he's making sweet buns!" Phenner blurted as he cuddled Mycha then put a mound of bubbles on the mouse's strawberry blond locks.

But he wasn't in the kitchen, as they discovered after finishing their bathing. He wasn't in the attached living room and recreation area. He wasn't in any of their bedrooms, the bridge, or even in the vast room with the pool and soccer area.

"He's supposed to tell us if he wants to play hide and find," Phenner pouted.

"Nix, your nose is still sensitive from the last heat spike, maybe you can scent him out?" Rios suggested.

"But you can fly overhead to see if he's hiding behind things!" Phen pointed out.

"Mousey-poo can get into small hiding places, too," Nix added with a nod of his head in the direction of Mycha.

"Enough of this," Adrian stated in a serious tone of voice. He inputted several commands into a panel of the ship. A screen appeared, showing a flickering dot on a blueprint-like map. "Caspin is in the portside corner of holding bay 4." As he read more of the information on the screen. "He's in animal form and his body temperature seems to be a bit low..."

Phenner had one of his long white ears in each hand and was tugging them anxiously. "Can we go get him? He's cold!"

"The holds are chilly as hell," Nix commented then smirked. "Falorios helped me figure that out a few weeks ago. We had to keep our clothes on and just unzip things a bit. The chill didn’t cool down my heat a bit, did it, sugar?"

"You did what in the holds- nevermind. Let's go get Caspin." Adrian insisted. The group rushed over to holding bay 4.

It was Nix who spotted him. Caspin was laying up near the ceiling on a metal crossbeam where the beam met the wall. He was curled up with his tail over his nose, but apparently shivering. When they called to him, he curled up tighter, folding down his ears and covering his face with his fluffy black-tipped tail. Mycha, Nix, and Phenner's inhuman ears twitched at they heard a soft, piteous whine come from overhead.

Phenner's lower lip trembled. "He's crying."

Falorios unfurled his wings and flapped hard. The moth flew up, snatching the fox into his arms and then gliding directly to the hold’s door and rushed out of the freezing room. The others were right on his tail as they hurried to the closest room, which was Caspin’s. As Rios climbed on the bed to set Caspin down, the entire group surrounded the two. Adrian immediately grabbed a warm, fuzzy blanket to wrap the Vulpan in.

"Who has the highest natural body temperature?" Adrian asked.

"You and you," Nix pointed to Phenner and Mycha. "You are the designated warmers, get to cuddling."

Phenner immediately scooted under the blanket, cuddling Caspin's furry body close. The rabbit sniffled, trying not to cry. He didn't like when people he loved were sad. It broke his heart. Mycha curled up on the other side, his eyes brimming with tears. The two of them pressed their hands against the fox's cold fur.

"If you shift back we can warm you faster," Phen whispered gently.

Caspin tucked his head down, his ears flat to his skull.

The bed shifted as Adrian sat down. "Come on, Cas." He gently stroked the top of the fox's head. "We love you. Let us help."

With a pop, Caspin shifted. He shook as he sobbed clinging to Mycha and Phenner, setting off sympathetic waterworks in the rabbit and mouse as well.

"E-Etsu won't t-talk to me, or-or see me!" Caspin hiccoughed as he sobbed. "I think something really bad h-happened to him!" He yipped once in distress and buried his face in Mycha's chest, still shivering from the chill of the holding bay as Phenner curled up behind him.

Mycha kept running his small, warm hands through Caspin's hair and pressed them gently to each of the large fennec ears. Tears fell from his large, golden eyes. He exchanged a glance with Phenner, and then they both snuggled Caspin even closer into their sandwich, feeding him as much warmth as they could. Rios and Nix clambered onto the bed, as well and wrapped their longer arms around the three of them on either side.

"That's it. I'm going into hyper drive!" Adrian all but growled as he stormed back to the control room and sat down in the pilot seat.

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:( Poor Cas. He's so worried. Look out Etsu!!! You're about to be overwhelmed with by the Love Train.... Ship? :funny:

Link to comment
On 07/31/2016 12:55 AM, LadyDe said:

:( Poor Cas. He's so worried. Look out Etsu!!! You're about to be overwhelmed with by the Love Train.... Ship? :funny:

The Love Ship...Falorios has new material for his journals. :D This segment of the story's definitely on a more serious note, which explains the absence of the journals. But, a journal entry will hopefully return in the following chapter!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..