Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 8,673 Words
  • 2,720 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Chastity - 13. Chapter 13

Finian Fair was hardly able to sleep that first night, his mind bubbling with excitement. By the time he entered the dreamscape, he had snuggled up to Alistair before promptly passing out at last. The following morning, however, he figured out a way that he could spend time with both Alistair and his two best friends. He had suggested a double date at one of the gardens that he had read about in Lee's living room.

So, there the four of them were, in a most peculiar garden. To Fin, the garden seemed more like an extravagant park weaving in and out of the woods. It was amazing to the human how, even in a recreation area such as the one that they were currently in, there was an incredible sense of balance between the natural landscape and the hand-made landscape.

The four of them had arrived a little too early for the tour groups, but both Alistair and Lee'en preferred to explore the garden together on their own, instead. To them, it was like a park they had grown up with. Neither Finian nor Jack minded that Alistair and Lee'en wanted to be their own personal tour guides.

A smile formed on Finian's face when they came across a segment of the garden that reminded him of a certain someone's back yard.

"Lee'en, did you model your home garden after this?" He asked as he gazed upon rows and rows of several different shades of red and pink flowers. He could only recognize a few of them, the rest were clearly native to that world.

"It does look like your yard." Jack smiled and threw an arm over the pink-haired unicorn's shoulders. "Very cool."

"I did away with the reds and have more human plants in mine, but yeah." Lee'en admitted with a sheepish smile. "Always wanted to have a garden like this as a kid, so bit by bit, I did."

"I think that's amazing." Finian responded.

"I can see the differences." Alistair said, cocking his head to the side, causing his long dark braid to sing gently behind him. "I like the choices you made, Lee'en. I should introduce you to my mother. She's always reinventing some area in her garden. She'll probably ask if she can hire you for some design work."

Lee's mouth formed a perfect 'O' as his magenta-hued eyes widened. "Really? I heard the Madame Montcroix's garden makes this garden look like tiny potted plants sold at a kiosk!"

Fin blinked as he remembered some of Alistair's dreams. He, too, wanted to see the lady Montcroix's garden. "Can I come, too?"

"Of course," Alistair assured as he slid up next to Fin and tucked an arm around the smaller human's waist. "We'll all go to tea with Mother. She loves when I bring guests for her to play with. You'll end up sorting bulbs or such and won't even know how it happened."

"I like her already," Lee'en mused as they walked to the next area of the garden.

The group went from area to area on the grounds, which spanned quite a few miles. The two humans ended up seated at a bench for a little while to rest their feet while the Unicorn and Nightmare decided on the shortest path to take in order to reach a place they called 'The Laced Maze.' The Laced Maze was, apparently, a shaded labyrinth that housed plants which thrived in the darker and colder climates, along with the more delicate species.

"Think they have a version of skateboards in this world?" Finian mused out loud to Jack.

"I hope so," Jack said, looking down awkwardly. "Because, well...I'm pretty sure I'm staying."

Dark blue eyes shifted over to his best friend's face. "Staying...as in you're not coming back with me next week?" He asked, confused, until he recalled just how much Jack had packed and let out a gasp. "You weren't planning on going back at all?"

"Yeah..." Jack leaned forward with a sigh, folding his hands in front of him. "I mated Lee'en. Maybe for visits I would come, but my place is with him." His thumb absently rubbed over the pink heart on the back of his hand. "I love him, Fin."

Finian let out a fake cough and rubbed at his eyes, trying to pretend like they hadn't gotten teary. "Wow, Jack. I mean, I figured you guys were gonna...I just didn't realize..." He then grabbed Jack's hand and lifted it to his face to gape at the heart marking. "Good grief, it's really happened!" He bursted out before grinning and pulling Jack into a hug. "I'm happy for you both!"

"Thanks, man." Jack's smile was wide and relieved. "What about you? You gonna settle down here with the big guy or are you heading back?"

Finian shook his head. "Don't have a reason to anymore. I'm with you Jack. I waited this long so I could cross over with you." The younger man confided. "Besides, Alistair has someone keeping an eye out for my dad for me. I'll visit him whenever you want to visit your family. We came here together, so we should always visit our family and come back together."

Jack just smiled with a nod, but the simple motion conveyed a lot. He appreciated that Fin would be there with him. Jack would always be there for Fin, after all. The two would always watch over one another.

Both humans looked on as a familiar blue-haired head popped out from behind a little shed.

"Finian," Alistair called. "I've something to show you that I think you'll like."

"I just bet he does," Jack said under his breath to Fin, a naughty smirk painting Jack's face.

Just as Alistair and Finian walked away, Lee'en walked back over to Jack. "Come on, we found the quickest entrance to the Laced Maze. It's nice and cool there. Plus, there are also vending machines. All this walking is pretty tiring."

Fin was going to ask Alistair what he meant, but he quickly caught sight of it. A segment just in front of the maze at either side featured blue roses of all shades. "They really were real!" He commented aloud as he rushed over to get a closer look.

"Shall I buy up all the bouquets in the city and fill a bed with the petals?" Alistair whispered in Finian's ear. "Then I could lay you amongst them and lick every inch of you."

The human's breath hitched, his fingers trembling over the petals of one of the roses. He peered at Alistair over his shoulder. "W-We should...b-but only the day we decide to fully mate." He suggested.

Alistair's jeweled eyes sparkled as he spoke. "I look forward to that day."

Jack walked to the maze entrance and looked over at Alistair and Fin. "You guys coming in?"

"We'll follow you, if that's alright." The Nightmare turned to Finian to see if he objected. "There are some points in the maze I want to show Fin, as I'm sure Lee'en wants to show you his favorite places."

"Yeah, yeah...if he's not walking properly by the end of this tour, you're the one that's carrying him." Lee'en tossed over his shoulder as he tugged Jack along.

Finian covered his face with a hand. "I think that's his payback from whenever I refused to tell Jack his exact words back when he was invisible."

Jack laughed as Lee dragged him down a path and around a corner. The human stopped, causing Lee'en to turn and look at him questioningly. Jack pressed the little Unicorn against the back of a convenient statue. No one was around to see Jack slide a hand into the back of Lee'en's pants to grope him teasingly.

"Who won't be walking properly?" Jack asked.

The Unicorn immediately wrapped his arms around Jack's neck and leaned over to bite and suck at the human's lower lip. "Hopefully me." He whispered against them.

"You want me to fuck you, babe?" Jack's voice was husky and something familiar was poking where Lee pressed against him. "Should I find a quiet little spot and bend you over, even though people might see me pounding into you? Hear those awesome noises you make?"

"Anywhere. Anytime." Lee replied as he grinded against him. "Don't care if we're seen."

Jack's cock throbbed. He'd just been teasing, but he wasn't playing around anymore. He wanted his mate.

"Bit of an exhibitionist?" the human asked with amusement as he plucked Lee'en off the ground and carried him to a bench in a small flower-filled alcove.

Jack set the Unicorn on his feet behind the bench and put a hand between Lee'en's shoulders, pushing him to bend over the back.

"That ass..." Jack murmured, grabbing Lee's backside and pressing himself against it.

The unicorn could feel Jack, hard and ready, through their clothes.

Lee'en felt his own crotch pressing against the back of the bench and he let out a little moan. Worried that he really would cry out too loudly, he bit down on his own finger, even as he grinded back against Jack.

"Moan nice and loud for me, babe." Jack tugged Lee'en pants down to his upper thighs and unbuttoned his own. "So everyone can hear, and come watch me fuck you over a bench."

Jack slammed deep into the little Unicorn on the first thrust, unable or unwilling to slow himself.

As the human drove himself home, the Unicorn shivered in pleasure. He always kept himself properly lubed for him. Though there was a sharp initial pain, Unicorns healed a lot faster than humans. "Hah!" Lee'en keened as he tried his best to stay balanced, his pants restricting his movements.

"Fuck," Jack swore, holding Lee's hips as he thrust roughly. "How do you feel so good around me?"

Jack rocked onto the tips of his toes and angled himself downward. He searched until Lee cried out desperately beneath him.

"There it is," Jack growled wickedly, holding the pink-haired unicorn still to pound onto that spot.

"Shit!" Lee'en hissed. In spite having said so, he did not want anyone to see them...more importantly, he didn't want anyone glancing at Jack's privates. His mate, and all his parts, were his. "Jack..." He gasped as he came, spurting right along the back of the bench.

Jack groaned as Lee clenched tight around him. He forced a few more thrusts before he followed his mate over the edge, spilling inside him.

"Damn, baby. He kissed between the Unicorn's shoulders, panting for breath.

Lee'en bit down on his lower lip as he squirmed. "There's a restroom nearby." He whispered as he peered around. "Let's go get cleaned up." He added with a snicker.

"Sounds like a fun place to take you again," Jack said with a playful growl, copping a feel of Lee'en's backside as the sexy little Unicorn showed him the way.

After they cleaned themselves up to their best ability, for a second time, the two of them walked further into the Laced Maze. "I'm getting really thirsty. Wait here and I'll go get us some drinks from the vending machine!" Lee'en insisted. "I'll be right back."

"Gotcha. Thanks. I'm thirsty, too." Jack winked. "Can't imagine what I've been doing to get thirsty."

Jack chuckled, thinking that he wasn't sure if he was cleaner when he went in the restroom or came out. He was sure his hair was a mess from Lee'en tangling his fingers in it while trying to stay quiet in the stall they'd claimed. At least two people had come into restroom while they'd been occupied within and left promptly. It was entertaining watching little Lee try so hard to be quiet.

Jack knew better than to wander around too far while Lee went off. So, he stayed in the general area. There were plenty of different plants to look at, though they were each labeled with odd symbols that he couldn't make out. He figured that the signs were similar to the little tags on potted plants that explained how much shade and water a plant needed.

He came across a rather curious plant that featured a sign with four symbols beside it. It reminded Jack of a palm tree with slightly different colors. The trunk was a very dark brown color that was nearly black. The leaves on top were a dark pine green with iridescent tips that reminded him of the green and blue beetles he and Fin used to catch in the summer time. Wrapped around the plant was a vine with dangling fruits and pale pink flowers.

One of the flowers had fallen off and was on the grass near the roots of the plant. The young man wondered how close a shade the flower was to his mate's hair. He took a moment to look around to make sure that no one was nearby. Then, he walked over and bent down to pick the flower up. Just as he was straightening back up, he felt something curl around his leg and tighten.

"Jesus, fuck!" Jack shouted as he found himself upside down and lifted off the ground. A thorny vine wound around his waist, scraping him through his shirt, and he swore the damn thing pinched his ass. "Get the fuck off me!"

The human swung wildly, fighting for all he was worth. He didn't do more than tear off a few leaves, which seemed to piss off the plant. More vines tied him tight and shook him. It stunned him long enough for his mouth to be covered by a stiff thick leaf. His shouts were muffled and his struggles contained as his body moved toward the center of the plant from hell.

The trunk split into a wide vertical maw dripping with something that looked and smelled unpleasant, especially against the almost obscene red and pink of the inside of the trunk.

Jack fought until he grew dizzy, the tightness of the vines stealing his breath and the thorns pricking his skin. He was determined not to allow some Georgia O'Keefe wannabe shrub to eat him. He hoped the damn plant choked on him.

Raj Alexander Montcroix was a mixed Nightmare. His mother was a Lady Montcroix and his father was a short Unicorn Healer. He inherited the mocha skintone and violet eyes of his father. He inherited his long, curly black hair with indigo streaks, and his height, from his mother. His strong and husky build, however, was inherited from his great grandfather on his mother's side.

His height and build alone was intimidating, but couple that along with the contrast that his light violet eyes played against his darker skin, and Raj could frighten the wits out of any stranger. The mixed Nightmare immediately recognized the signs of someone that was so frightened of his presence that they could not concentrate. Those very signs were currently displayed on the face of the Landscaper he was currently interviewing.

"So, you're saying this kind of structure is not possible?" Raj prompted the jittery thing.

"N-Not impossible!" The Landscaper whimpered. "Very time consuming, yes."

"Both time and costs are nothing to the Montcroix company." Raj insisted as the two of them walked through the Laced Maze.

The Landscaper was just about to respond, but paled and froze in place as he saw the telltale distressed rustling of the plants around the Cennigant plants. The surrounding plants were set up as an alarm. "Oh no! No no no no!" He cried out as he rushed through the foliage.

Raj ran in after him only to freeze in place at the scene before him. "Is someone in there?" He hissed. "How do we get them down!?"

"A g-gland is hidden in its petiole...s-squeeze the green stems near the base!" The Landscaper instructed.

The mixed Nightmare hadn't the slightest clue what a petiole was, but he knew stems when he saw them and did as he was told. Immediately, the plant began to flail, dropping the body. Raj was barely able to catch the man before his head hit the ground.

"Come! Bring him out of the range of the Cennigant!" The Landscaper urged as he ran back towards the visitor's path.

Raj lifted the man in his arms like he weighed nothing and ran after the employee. "What now? Is he going to be alright?"

Jack's eyelids fluttered open, showing the greens and browns of his hazel irises. He struggled against the arms holding him, confused.

"I'll tear your fucking stamen off!" the human tried to shout, but was too worn out to do more than growl.

"Shh, it's alright," Raj pacified in his deep voice as he gently rubbed the young man's back. He gently raked back the brown strands of hair from his face as he simply gazed at him. "You really are a gorgeous thing, aren't you?"

Jack stilled, taking in the hunk of beefcake holding him. "I...What?" The human's pupils spiraled down to pinpoints, making his eyes look huge. "Yes, you're gorgeous."

The mixed Nightmare smirked as he slid the hand on the man's back further down, unable to stop himself from slyly copping a feel. Unfortunately, he must have brushed along something that stung, because the man twitched.

"Ah!" Jack groaned in pain.

"We have to check him over for any punctures or scratches!" The Lanscaper instructed. "Hurry!"

Raj didn't need to be told twice. He quickly tugged the young man's shirt off and was well into tugging off his pants when a sharp yelp came from behind them.

"JACK!" Lee'en called as he dropped the drinks in his hands and rushed forward. "What are you two doing to my mate!?"

"Mate?" Raj questioned, his eyebrow raising in amusement. "Aren't you both a little young to be mated?"

"Of course not!" Lee'en huffed. He paused for a moment to take in the sight of the mixed man before him. Though he was quite lovely to the eyes, Lee's priorities were set. "Now take your hands off of my Jack."

"Ugh!" Jack whimpered, which drew all three sets of eyes to him.

"There! His thigh!" The Landscaper pointed out. "We have to get him to the Healers! He could have been poisoned!"

The trip to the Healer was fuzzy for Jack, and nauseating. He had quickly found himself flung over a wide horse back. It was too big to be Lee, it was probably the hunk that had been carrying him around. Jack knew the guy was either a Unicorn or Nightmare. The man had one of those marks on his forehead. It had reminded Jack of a tribal tattoo of a ram's head, with spirals on each side for the horns.

Jack wanted to look at the mark again, maybe run his fingers over it. He tried not to puke on the nice soft fur as his ride jostled him while jumping over something.

The human didn't realize he'd fallen asleep or passed out until he blinked his eyes open to find Mr. Beefcake with two human feet instead of four horsey feet. The man was carrying Jack like he weighed nothing, hurrying him into a spiral building.

"A human! Poisoned by a Cennigant!" The Landscaper informed the Healer as they skidded to a halt in front of the first person they came across.

The Healer was a female Unicorn with rimless glasses and a disapproving look on her face. "Lay him down on the cot." She stated calmly as she sorted through glasses of serum and found the one she was looking for. She drew the antidote into a needle and walked over to the human. "Hold him still. I have to inject this near one of the wounds."

Raj held Jack's arms down while Lee'en took hold of his legs. "He's a human, he can't heal as fast as us." He babbled.

"I am well aware of that fact," The Healer responded with a dry voice as she held down Jack's hip and quickly injected the antidote into his inner thigh. "This is going to burn for at least fifteen minutes. Make sure that he doesn't scratch any of the wounds."

Jack's back arched in pain. That sensation a far more intense than a little burning. It felt like someone had shot acid into his blood. The human bit his inner cheek so hard that it bled, not wanting to yell and freak out Lee'en more than he already was.

Lee'en let out a shaky breath as tears that he hadn't even realized had been gathering began to fall down his face. He barely blinked, however, keeping an eye on his mate so that he wouldn't scratch himself. "Th-thank you, my Lady."

For the first time, the Healer's face showed a touch of sympathy. "In fifteen to twenty minutes, the burning will subside. I'm going to apply a salve to his wounds for further healing." She added, her last sentence cutting sharply. "He's not the first unattended human to have been poisoned by a Cennigant."

The pink-haired Unicorn lowered his head in shame.

"None of this was his fault. He was at the vending machine, so it was clearly only within a span of minutes that the human was attacked." Raj growled at the young man's defense.

As Lee blinked and glanced up at the older man, another tear fell down his cheek. He was acting quite the ingrate towards the person who saved his mate's life. "I...I'm in your debt, Sir."

"Raj," The mixed Nightmare replied. "Raj Alexander Montcroix."

"A Montcroix?" Lee'en mused out loud before letting out a loud gasp. "Montcroix! I need to tell Alistair and Finian where we are!"

"Oh, my cousin is here?" Raj asked, curiosity in his voice.

"Yes! Last we left them, they were at the entrance of the Laced Maze!" Lee explained.

The tall man pulled out a mobile device from his pocket and sent the other Nightmare a message. "There, I have alerted him. They are on their way." Raj relayed.

Jack reached out. Lee'en and Raj both moved at the same time to take his hand. The little Unicorn yanked his human's hand to himself, cradling it to his chest.

"So," Jack's voice was as tight as the smile pulling at his lips. "Anyone know some funny stories or something to distract me from scratching my skin off?"

A smirk formed on Raj's face in reaction to Lee'en. "I once had Alistair shave the sides of my head when we were children. My mother tanned both our hides until they glowed pink." He stated.

"...did it traumatize you into growing it out? It sure is long now." Lee'en commented aloud, in spite of himself, as he peered at the knee-length locks.

A glint of mischief appeared in Raj's violet eyes. "I grew it out because my mother hated long hair on men even more than she did that Mohawk."

Jack chuckled. "I can't imagine the Mohawk." The human's eyes drifted to Raj's long locks. "I like your hair. It suits you...Brings out your muscles- eyes! I meant eyes!" Jack blinked. "What the hell did she give me?" he muttered under his breath.

Soft laughter escaped Raj's lips. "I am pleased that you both approve." He admitted ad he glanced them both over. "I have decided!" He declared as he peered from hazel eyes to magenta. "I am claiming you both as my mates."

"WHAT?" Lee'en asked, his jaw hanging open. "You can't just...How could you even...the damn Montcroix family." He concluded with a huff.

"He's doing what with my what now?" Jack asked blearily.

"Nothing, big guy." Lee'en insisted. "We're just all going to have to have a talk after all of this is over."

Raj gave a shrug. "If you so wish."

"I don't feel so good, guys." Jack promptly threw up and passed out.

When Jack woke up, he was in a familiar bed at Lee'en's. His eyelids felt heavy but he forced them to open.

"Wha' happened?" he asked the ceiling.

Lee'en was still holding the human's hand. "You had a close encounter with a poisonous plant…" He told him. "And a presumptuous and colossal Montcroix saved you."

"Beefcake," Jack murmured.

The Unicorn's eyes narrowed. "Don't make me pinch you. I just know he got grabby with you the whole time he was carrying you." Lee let out a little huff and glanced away before reluctantly continuing. "The jerk got a little grabby with me, too."

Jack tried not to grin. Lee'en looked irate. "You need me to beat him up, babe?"

Lee'en let out a long, dramatic sigh. "No, I owe him one for having saved you. So, I guess he shouldn't be beaten up."

"You just let me know." The human gave his mate a wink. "I'll rough him up for you." Jack rubbed a hand over his face. "How long was I out for? I think I was hallucinating for a bit there."

"About an hour. Fin's downstairs making lunch." Lee replied. "...and Alistair's still here, and so is Colossus."

"I dreamed he said he was going to mate you." Jack sat up carefully and ran a hand through his shaggy brown locks. He felt surprisingly okay, for being poisoned by a monster plant that tried to eat him or feel him up or something.

"That part wasn't a dream. He said he wanted to mate us both." Lee'en clarified and then grumbled. "The Montcroix swear they can have anything and everything, don't they?"

An image popped into Jack's mind. Raj was behind him, thickly muscled arms wrapped around him. As Raj thrust forward into him, Jack was pushed deep inside Lee'en. Lee'en was beneath him, pretty pink hair spread across a pillow and his hands bound to the bed with pink ribbons. Lee'en's cheeks were flushed as he cried out in pleasure.

Jack tugged a pillow to cover his lap.

Lee's eyes went wide. "You can't be serious..." He said as he tugged the pillow off to see the tent himself. "Really? For him?"

Jack closed his eyes tight, like he could hide from his mate that way. "Him...and you." Jack peeked out of one eye.

A slight blush formed on Lee's face at the thought. "O-oh...when you put it that way, I guess it's not so bad."

"Not so bad?" Jack asked incredulously as he slid a hand up Lee'en's inner thigh. "You telling me you haven't already thought of beefcake looming over both of us? Fucking me while I fuck you?" The human grinned. "Maybe he could fuck you while I suck you off. You wouldn't like that?"

The Unicorn began to squirm when a tent of his own began to form in his pants. "Damn it, Jack!" He hissed and bit his lower lip. "That's not fair."

"Tell me you don't want him." Jack flicked open fastening of Lee's pants and took him in hand. "And I will chase him off."

Lee'en squirmed further against his hand and let out a little groan. "It's not that I wouldn't want him...it's just that you're mine."

"I'll always be yours." Jack's hand stroked up and down, squeezing gently, rhythmically. "Nothing and no one could ever change that."

The shorter man whimpered and rested his forehead against the human's shoulder. The human had told him how it was from the beginning. He said that he wasn't the monogamous type. The only reason he had been able to keep him all to himself thus far was because Lee's prowess made all other humans pale in comparison. If he truly loved the hazel-eyed man he would trust that his feelings were true, regardless of whoever shared their bed. "O-ok. So long as you know that…that I don't and won't share you lightly…then, I don't mind if...if you want him for our second mate."

"I only want him if you want him." Jack leaned down, giving a teasing lick to the Unicorn's tip. "I could spend my life exploring you and never get bored."

Lee's breath hitched at the lick. He ran his fingers through Jack's hair and tried to tug him closer. "Want him? Who wouldn't want him? You saw him! He's a freaking gi..." The Unicorn trailed of as the subject at hand walked right on into the room. "...ant."

"Are you, by any chance, talking about me?" Raj questioned, a smirk firmly in place.

"Maybe." Jack grinned, then sucked Lee into his mouth.

"Ah!" Lee'en gasped as he tugged the strands tighter. "Jack!"

"Hmm, last I checked, you weren't supposed to do any strenuous activities, young one." Raj practically purred as he approached them. "Though, I would be more than willing to lend a hand."

Jack pulled off Lee'en with a pop. "Aww, just a hand? What if we need more than that?"

Magenta hued eyes shifted from the human to the mixed Nightmare and back again. Lee'en couldn't help but gulp. It wasn't unheard of for Nightmares and Unicorns to have more than one mate. In fact, it was readily accepted and respected. In his younger teenage years, he was almost certain that there could never be a mate out there who could handle all that he was. He didn't realize how wrong he was until he came across Jack, his beautiful and healthily active human. All thoughts of having more than one mate had fluttered right out of his head. To Lee'en, it was nothing more than a mere fantasy to have multiple mates. Having Jack openly suggest it himself made it that more real.

The Unicorn took a stabilizing breath before reaching a hand out to Raj. "Join us." He invited.

Raj raised an eyebrow. "Are you both certain this is what you want? Once you are both mine, there is no turning back."

Lee'en glanced at Jack, seeing the excitement building behind the hazel eyes he loved so much. With another deep breath he nodded towards Raj.

The mixed Nightmare did not hesitate to shrug off his business jacket and to unbutton his blouse. As he slid it off, a tattoo was revealed along his upper back, some of the design rolling over his shoulders. The tattoo was of the same Aries ram head as the marking on his forehead. The mocha skintone was flawless, as was apparent when Raj stepped out of his pants and displayed himself completely before them.

Both the Unicorn and the human couldn't help but gape. There was a reason why Lee'en called Jack 'big guy.' The human was not small, not in the slightest. He was well-endowed. However, the man before them was even bigger and longer. Privates didn't always match the size of a person, Finian was proof of that...but, damn if Lee wasn't correct when he had called him 'Colossus.'

"Yep, I think we made the right decision, babe." Jack commented aloud.

Lee'en couldn't help but let out a snicker, which choked in his throat when Raj addressed him.

"When I saved your human mate, you told me that you were in my debt, young one." Raj reminded as he approached them, his gaze moving from one face to the other. "This is what I ask, to be your mate. To protect you both."

"More like 'demand,' you mean." Lee'en pointed out. However, he couldn't quite deny the strange shock that resonated through his body when Raj spoke of claiming them both. "You're even more stubborn than me."

Raj broke out in a grin at the thought. "If that's how you choose to see it then, yes, I demand it. In fact," He added as he gently pressed Jack against a mound of pillows so that he would be supported and then lifted the Unicorn effortlessly, having him kneel on either side of the human's shoulders.

"Oh, fuck!" Lee'en gasped as he pressed his hands against the headboard for balance and looked down just as the head of his nude shaft bounced against the human's lips.

"I believe that this will be less strenuous for Jack." Raj decided as he spread Lee'en's buttcheeks wide. "I need you to shift into your faun form for safety."

Lee'en let out a shuddering gasp. "J-Jack...is that alright?" He asked as he peered down at his mate.

"Oh yeah, do it." Jack gave Lee a long lick, having no qualms about the idea whatsoever. The human didn't understand why it felt all too easy to trust and accept Raj. The man was technically still a stranger but, at the same time, he didn't feel like one. It felt like a missing piece was somehow clicking into place. Jack didn't question it. Even if Raj hadn't been Alistair's cousin, the human would have still welcomed him. Lee'en's acceptance of the man validated Jack's decision even further.

"O-ok," Lee'en stated with a shiver as he shifted into his faun form. His member grew a bit bigger as his legs transformed. The small horn on his head protruded just as the tail behind him gave a twitch.

Raj reached out to slide some of the natural lubrication off the faun's shaft and smeared it onto his entrance, making sure to widen the hole fully to accommodate his much larger flesh. "Much better," He rumbled as he tugged the tail to the side and carefully rocked his way inside, filling the faun further with every small thrust.

"Cosmos!" Lee hissed, feeling himself shoved forward with every inward thrust. He could feel every inch of himself expand to accommodate the girth.

Jack moaned as Lee's length was pushed into his mouth and withdrew. He didn't even have to move his head. This was kind of fun! He threw his energy into licking and sucking, generally trying to drive his cute Unicorn crazy. The human was a bit jealous, though. He liked to top, but he was no stranger to bottoming. Having Raj fill him up and make him moan desperately sounded pretty damn appealing, too.

Jack reached up, running his fingers over Raj's tightly muscled backside. The human moaned, cock throbbing, as he followed the big man's thrusting with his hands to his best ability.

Lee'en was absolutely lost in the pleasure. Much like Jack was able to hit all the right spots in his human form, Raj was hitting all the right spots in his faun form. He was beginning to wonder if he could ever take in the mixed Nightmare in his human form at all. "Hanh!" He cried out as he got that much closer to releasing then and there. "C-Close!" He warned.

Raj pulled further back and began to drive deeper into the faun, causing him to thrust deeper into Jack's mouth, in turn. The older man gave one of the round cheeks a squeeze before giving it a sharp slap after every other thrust. "Yes, take it all, little one." He groaned.

Jack's hips thrust up into nothing, his cock tingling with sensitivity. When he gained no stimulation, he focused his attention to sucking Lee'en for all he was worth, stretching his arms to grip Raj's ass and delighting in the other man's strength.

"Brace yourself," Raj growled into Lee's ear as he shifted into his faun form and his shaft extended by half its own size.

"Aaaah!" The Unicorn all but shouted out as he was filled even further than he had ever imagined. "Raj!"

In three more thrusts, Lee'en spilled himself inside Jack's mouth. A few more thrusts later, Raj spilled himself deep inside Lee'en. He carefully tilted the Unicorn's head to the side so that their horns could briefly meet, causing a sharp shock of magic to run through them both. He then pressed his hand to the back of Lee's right shoulder blade, leaving his mark there.

A shivering and twitching Lee'en pressed his hand to the side of Raj's neck, where he placed his own marking. "Celestials..." Lee whispered, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Raj carefully rolled Lee'en beside Jack and took hold of the human's erect flesh. "Are you ready for me, young one?" He purred.

"Hell yes," Jack said breathlessly, loving the taste of Lee'en on his tongue while Raj grasped him.

Raj reached over to take a mixture of Lee's cum and lubricant from his still twitching shaft and used it to stretch the human beneath him. A sense of urgency drove him to prepare him as quickly as possible. He leaned down to give the human's shaft a long lick from base to tip, and then shifted back into his human form. He positioned himself along the stretched flesh, slowly working his way inside and waited for Jack to adjust to his size. "Did I hurt you?" He asked in concern.

"Only in a good way," Jack gasped. "Fuck." The human looked down to where Raj was entering him. "That's so fricking hot." He grinned at the bigger man. "Not compensating for fucking anything are you, big fella?"

The mixed Nightmare couldn't help but laugh. "Brace yourself." He warned as he pulled out and back in, his thrusts increasing in pace as he leaned back.

Lee'en let out a soft whimper at the sight and carefully clambered over to take hold of Jack's hips, taking the human's shaft into his mouth with a greedy moan.

Desperate noises fell from Jack's lips interspersed with creative curses and words of affection. The human had gotten around, but this was the absolutely biggest cock he'd ever had, and he loved it. It stretched and filled him past the point of pain, but it was a wickedly delicious sensation that kicked his pleasure to another level. The sensation of his pink-haired mate's lips around his own shaft was the icing on the cake. Without Raj and Lee'en to steady him, Jack thought he would have flopped onto the bed and twitched with wonderful overstimulation as his head swam. "Hnn!" He hissed as he bent his arms up and raked his hands through his hair, momentarily closing his eyes as he allowed himself to just feel.

The Unicorn sucked the human hard, allowing the hard thrusts to move them both back and forth.

Raj's thrusted even harder into the depths, burying himself deep with each movement. "You're taking me so well, Jack. It feels so good inside you." He groaned.

"Fuck." Jack spread his legs wider, wanting every bit of Raj inside him.

He'd never felt so full. The mixed Nightmare didn't hit his prostrate with his thrusts as much as constantly rubbed and pressed against it. He was big enough, long enough, that he never had to pull out far enough to lose contact with Jack's sweet spot. Then, Lee'en swallowed all the sweet precum down and kept sucking just how he knew his mate liked it. Jack loved lots of suction and depth with a little tongue action. The combined attention of the two men had him reaching his peak quickly. It felt like a train rushing toward him, horn blaring.

The entire bed began to rock with the force of Raj's thrusts while Lee'en reached down to gently squeeze Jack's lower sac.

The human went off like a rocket as he shouted a string of barely intelligible curses. His entire body tensed, his skull felt like it would pop like a balloon while tremors shook him. For a moment, he thought he'd had a seizure or aneurysm or something. After Lee'en swallowed his last spurt, Jack went limp. Raj was more than strong enough to hold him up, though.

The mixed Nightmare wasn't far behind Jack. Almost as soon as he felt the heat clenching around him, he let go, spilling forth deep inside.

"Don't pass out just yet, young one." Raj mused outloud as he reached underneath the human to place his marking on the same spot that he did Lee'en, on his right shoulder blade. "You still have to mark me."

Jack's head lolled as he blinked up at the man holding him. The human lifted his hand with difficulty and laid his palm to the side of Raj's neck, placing his mark on the opposite side of Lee'en's mark.

"I'm too blissed out to be creative," Jack murmured as he closed his eyes. "You get two neck marks. Hope you like it."

The mixed Nightmare couldn't stop a grin from forming on his face. He pressed a hard kiss to Jack's lips and then tugged Lee'en into a kiss, as well. "It is time for both of you to rest, my young mates." He insisted as he laid down next to Jack's other side and carefully slid an arm around his and Lee's waists.

Jack was already almost out. He snuggled close to Raj, throwing an arm and leg over his new mate, just as Lee'en did the same behind him. The human then fell into a soft, satiated snore.

Finian glanced at Alistair when he heard the strange musical sound of Lee's oven, which apparently announced that the food was done. Alistair carefully pulled the tray out of the oven and set it on top of a rack on the counter and Finian rushed over and began to cut the pizza evenly. "And that's pretty much all there is to it." He concluded as he dragged a slice onto a plate and handed it to the Nightmare. "Wait for it to cool off a bit first, though." He let out a sigh as he slid his own slice on a plate and set it aside.

"Technically, Jack's favorite is Lasagna. But, pizza's the next best thing and I'm just glad that Lee had the basic ingredients needed for it." Fin continued as he let out another sigh and shook his head. "It just seems so surreal that he was in that kind of dangerous situation so suddenly. I'm still a bit shaken up by it, to be honest."

Alistair set down his plate and twined an arm around Fin's slender waist. "He's alright, love," the dark-haired Nightmare pressed a kiss to Finian's platinum crown. "And it seems like Raj is going to be keeping an eye on Jack and Lee'en. If I know my cousin, he won't let them get into any trouble not of his own devising."

The young man leaned against his mate-to-be and let out a soft snort. "That's another thing that took me completely by surprise. Your cousin asking to mate Jack and Lee'en! I didn't even know such a thing was possible." He admitted.

"It's not uncommon, especially if a human is a mate," Alistair explained. "We're known to have vigorous appetites. Sometimes a third or fourth mate balances the pairing. The triads I know are deliriously happy, everyone's needs seem to be met, like it was meant to be." Alistair frowned, his arm tightening to pull Fin close. "Do you...ever feel like you want more? I would do anything to make you happy, even share you." The Nightmare sounded less than enthusiastic with the idea.

Finian gently placed his hands over Alistair's own and shook his head. "I neither want to be shared nor do I want to share you with anyone." He confessed. "Not to mention, I'm not much of an exhibitionist..." A vivid blush formed on his face when he thought of earlier that day when the two of them were caught. "I just about wanted to die of embarrassment earlier today."

Alistair looked desperately relieved at his mate's words. The idea of someone else touching Finian was abhorrent to the Nightmare. He wasn't sure he'd have been able to hold his temper if another even flirted with Fin.

"I'm sorry." Alistair nuzzled Finian's cheek. "I should have been more careful. Sometimes, I forget myself when I'm with you. I love you." The Nightmare's fingers traced his human's side. "You're everything to me. I want you all the time. It's mad how much I just need to touch you."

"Oh?" A soft laugh escaped the human's lips and he carefully shifted enough to press a kiss to the side of Alistair's chin. "You talk as if it was all your fault. As I recall, I was equally to blame for what the two of us did out in public." A half smirk tugged the corner of his lips. "Remember the look on the faces of those two men? They were quite shocked."

Alistair chuckled, thinking of the surprise as the men had stumbled upon the Nightmare and human wrapped in a rather passionate embrace.

"I think we've seen them before." He frowned. "Weren't they at the café?"

"Small world?" Finian responded, more laughter bubbling up inside him. "They're going to have to get used to seeing us together, don't you think?" He prompted.

"Yes," Alistair said firmly. "I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. It's hard for me not to follow you around like a lovesick pup." He smiled ruefully. "I imagine people will get used to seeing us together."

"In a few days' time, I'll be the one following you around. You'll be working. And..." Finian stated. "I was thinking of asking your parents if I could start staying over there instead of here with Lee and Jack." His navy blue eyes peered up at the Nightmare. "That way, I can have more time to see you when you come home from work."

"Really?" Alistair's face broke into a huge smile as he swung Fin around in his arms. "I didn't want to pressure you..."

The human let out a soft squeal of delight. "I'm glad you approve." He responded.

"Finian," Alistair said seriously, looking into Fin's perfect blue eyes. "I've never been so happy before. You gave that to me. I can't express my gratitude."

"As of but a few years ago, I never envisioned myself with anyone. None of what we have now interested me in the slightest." Fin reminded him. "If it hadn't been for you, I would have still been a lonely kid trapped in his own insecurities to this day." He added. "I should be the one thanking you."

"We'll just have to find ways to thank each other...often." Alistair's eyes glittered like cobalt jewels. "I think I'll start by appreciating your pizza. I'm sure it is as good as or better than what we'll have with my family tonight."

"By all means, have a bite." Finian agreed as he showed the Nightmare how to hold onto the pizza and bite into it. He took a bite of his own slice and nearly melted on the spot. "Best pizza ever..." He groaned.

Alistair chewed carefully, then swallowed. "The texture is...different." He took another small bite. "Hmm, I think I rather like it." The Nightmare smirked. "I think I like your reaction to it even more, though. You know, you make sounds like that when I..." Alistair cupped Finian between the legs.

Finian's breath hitched and he placed his slice back onto the plate, his hands taking hold of the counter on either side. "I-I'm pretty sure I make far less intelligible sounds than that whenever we..." A blush heated the human's face. "And I'm louder too, if I'm not mistaken, when I'm with you." He whispered.

Alistair stepped close, insinuating his thigh where his hand had been, relishing Finian's gasp. "I like it when you're loud for me."

The younger man couldn't help but gently grind against the thigh, his hands sliding their way up the Nightmare's chest and then taking hold of segments of long, dark hair on either side. "I enjoy the sounds you make, as well." He admitted.

Alistair raised a dark blue eyebrow. "And what noises do I make?"

"Many different types," Finian explained, feeling emboldened. He used his grip on the hair to tug the man down enough so that he could give Alistair's lower lip a nip. "The sharp gasps and guttural moans when I take you in my mouth, the panting huffs, and the breathless calling of my name...I love them all."

"You drive me so wild," Alistair ground their hips together. "I'm surprised I don't howl and yodel. You're amazing."

Another blush formed on Finian's face, his bravery simmering back down at the thought of howling and yodeling. "To be honest, I wouldn't know if you do get that loud, because I'm probably the one getting that loud around that time...and I couldn't really hear you over the sound of my own h-howling."

Alistair slipped to his knees, nuzzling at the fabric covering Finian's erection. "Makes me wonder how quiet you can be, when needed..."

Finian bit down on his own lower lip, his hands taking hold of the hem of his shirt as he tossed a glance behind him in the direction of the stairs. "Qu-quiet...as in right now?" He asked, his voice falling to a whisper.

Alistair's eyes locked with Fin's as his tongue dragged up the smooth material of Finian's pants. He nipped, catching the zipper with his teeth, watching his human with jeweled cobalt eyes as the zip pulled down with a familiar noise.

"You know I easily reach my peak just from helping you with yours?" Alistair popped the button above Fin's zipper and nuzzled the opening aside.

"I would feel awful if you didn't," the teenager confessed. "And I may enjoy seeing you reach yours far too much."

Alistair gave a short growl as he hoisted Finian's ass up on the counter. In seconds, Fin's hardened length was free and engulfed in the Nightmare's hot mouth.

"A-Al!" Finian cried out, only for his voice to fall into a trembling moan. His hands flew to the Nightmare's dark locks and he found himself tugging and clutching at them.

Alistair moaned around Fin, sucking hard as he rubbed his tongue up, down, and around. His hands slid up Finian's thighs and further to grip his human's tempting backside.

The younger man let out a string of whimpers as the heel of one of his feet began to dig into the other man's back. His navy blue eyes fell half-lidded as he gazed into cobalt. "I d-don't..." He began, pausing to gasp and dig his fingers into the scalp. "Think that I can't keep as qu-quiet as I...hnn! As I thought!"

Alistair pulled off for a moment, his eyes shining as he looked up at his future mate. "I love how you taste, how you feel in my mouth. I could do this happily forever."

"H-huh..." Finian responded in a shaky voice, already having lost himself a bit in the sensations. He made a sheepish face when he felt pre-cum dripping from his slit.

Alistair caught the drip on his tongue and grinned roguishly at Fin before sucking the tip. Finian was like candy to the Nightmare, he wanted more. He wanted it all. Alistair swallowed him down to the base.

"Alistair!" He keened. Whenever he felt the heat of the Nightmare's mouth surrounding him, Fin always wondered how he was ever able to even survive. The Nightmare was, naturally, more experienced than he was. But, the human had a feeling that he would still be a whimpering mess even if Al were any less experienced...if any of that even made any sense in his lustful mind.

Alistair kneaded Fin's ass, imagining how it would feel like to plunge inside him, make him his. The Nightmare freed one hand to shove down the front of his pants and allow his cock to spring free, hard and leaking precum. Alistair stroked himself with the rhythm of his mouth moving on Finian. The larger man groaned as he fantasized about his perfect human. He sucked harder, faster.

Finian felt the heat building and certain parts of his body tighten up. His fingers clung to the back of Alistair's head as he tried to give him a warning. "I-I'm, it's- Al!" He hissed as he shot right into the back of the Nightmare's throat. For a moment, his mind went blissfully blank as his lower body twitched and his shaft continued to empty itself into Alistair's mouth. "So much for...being quiet." He panted.

"I like you not quiet." Alistair straightened, wrapping Finian in his arms. "And that was more delicious than dinner has any chance of even being." The Nightmare gave Fin a soft kiss then nuzzled into the smaller man's neck, loving how warm and soft Finian was.

"Dinner..." Finian mused aloud, still coming down from his high. Even through the dissipating clouds of lust in his mind, Penelope Montcroix's face fluttered to the front of his consciousness. "Allie, I don't even know what to wear!"

...

a/n: As always, reviews and any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

 
Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ohh, I like the idea of a trio mating, and Alistair seems to be OK with his cousin. I look forward to them all visiting his parents.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/28/2016 04:51 AM, Timothy M. said:

Ohh, I like the idea of a trio mating, and Alistair seems to be OK with his cousin. I look forward to them all visiting his parents.

Yes, Alistair gets along fairly well with his family. Even when they go out of their way to embarrass him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..