Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 7,716 Words
  • 3,118 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Chastity - 14. Chapter 14

In the end, Finian ended up cautiously seeking out Lee's help. Why was he so cautious? Well, the human knew that there were now three naked men holed up in Lee’s room. His Alistair was a jealous man on a regular basis when it came to strangers and even his own nephew. Fin didn't even want to theorize about how Allie would react if he somehow ended up seeing his cousin naked.

The young man let out a sigh of relief when it was only Lee's mussed up head that peeked out into the hallway.

"Lee...I'm meeting Alistair's parents at dinner tonight a-and I haven't the slightest clue what to wear!” Finian explained. “I didn't pack for anything as fancy as this."

The pink-haired young man paused to think for a moment. He then shot the human a grin. "I got just the outfit! Wait here a minute. I'll be right back!"

Fin could hear the muffled sound of curious voices and a little yelp before Lee'en re-appeared at the doorway and handed him three hangers of clothes.

"Try these out," Lee instructed. He then handed Finian a pair of strange shoes made of mostly straps of fabric. "Don't worry. These are adjustable. Just have Alistair wrap them on for you the first time."

The human smiled in gratitude. "Thanks so much, Lee. You really saved me this time. "

"Don't mention it. Anyone'd get nervous meeting future in-laws." The Unicorn pointed out.

"I'm going back downstairs to try them on. Thanks again!" Fin called as he rushed back downstairs.

Alistair followed behind Finian as the smaller human went to his room to change.

"Why can't I come in while you're trying them on?" Alistair had trouble covering his pout. He liked watching Fin undress. It was like watching the best present possible being unwrapped. A very sexy present.

"Somehow, even though I would be the naked one, I'd also be the one ending up distracted," Finian grumbled through the doorway as he quickly changed into the pants first. The pants were charcoal gray and had some kind of material running down the seams on the outside that reminded Finian of tiny studs. They were surprisingly easy to put on and fit fairly well.

"And then we'd end up being late!" He finished as he put on the shirt with more care.

The shirt was more similar to a short-sleeved blouse. It was a soft, silvery blue hue and had a collar with a thin, black ribbon tie attached. But, overlapping on the front was something similar to a vest in the same charcoal gray as the pants, also studded on the edges. The human felt around behind him and found the small clasps where the ends of the draping "vest" fabric could attach. He looked at himself in the mirror and adjusted the fabric, marveling at how amazing the clothes looked on him.

His gaze fell on the unraveled shoes on the floor, and he frowned. "You can come in now...can you help me with these shoes?" He asked.

"Love," Alistair breathed as he stepped inside. "You look..." The Nightmare's words trailed off as he quickly swept Finian into his arms and caught his human's soft, warm lips in a kiss.

Though he had expected that Alistair would be pleased with the outfit, he hadn't expected the sudden kiss. The human promptly forgot what he had even called him for as he responded in kind. When they pulled away, he was still a little dazed. "O-oh! The shoes! How do you put them on?" He asked, blushing in embarrassment.

"Mmm." Alistair reluctantly pulled back enough to take the shoes from Finian's hands.

The Nightmare's long hair was pulled back in a dark braid that hung over his shoulder. The tip tickled against the top of Fin's bare foot as Alistair knelt on the cool floor. The Nightmare's long fingers stroked from Finian's knee to his calf, and down to carefully grasp his ankle. He pulled up gently and Fin lifted his sole from the floor. Alistair then slipped the sandal on.

Finian sighed softly and set his foot down, watching in fascination as Al touched and stroked him as much as possible while fastening the straps. When he was done, the Nightmare's fingers lingered against Finian's ankle and the sandal was situated perfectly, looking intricate and elegant.

The human bit his lower lip. If the Nightmare kept touching him in that manner, he was sure to leave the house with a tent in his pants. "A-Allie," He mewled as he squirmed in place. He wiggled his toes as he adjusted to the new footwear. "Th-Thank you."

Fin was able to bite his lip and control himself as Alistair strapped up the other shoe.

"My pleasure, Finian," Alistair purred.

A blush all but exploded over Finian's face. "W-We should get going." He urged as he lightly tugged the Nightmare's arm and walked back out into the living room.

To his surprise, the three other men were walking about. Jack and Lee-en were in the kitchen, Jack with his pants on and Lee with Raj's shirt. Raj himself was fully dressed in his pants and one of Jack's shirts.

"Um...we're getting ready to go to dinner?" Fin announced needlessly.

Raj opened his mouth as if to say something cheeky, but his mobile device began to chime. He quickly took it out and swiped through it, a wide grin forming on his face. "Oh, I have got to see this." He regarded the two men in the kitchen. "I'm going to join them at dinner, my young loves."

"Wait, you're leaving?" Lee'en asked as he peeked his head around the corner.

A satisfied glint formed in the mixed Nightmare's gaze. "Do not fret. This night is for Alistair and Finian. Though, I do plan to let my parents know about you both while I'm there."

Jack's head appeared over Lee's. "What? We're meeting your parents?" He looked horrified.

Raj let out a rumbling laugh at the look on the human's face. "Eventually, yes. But, not until you're both ready."

"I have so many new reasons to check out that Montcroix Mansion..." Lee'en mused aloud, excitement bleeding into his voice. When it came to home design and gardens, the Montcroix mansion was extraordinary. No outsiders really set foot in the estate unless they were accompanied by a blood relative or were given explicit permission.

Jack looked uncomfortable, thinking of his own parents with a frown.

"I'll see when she wants to have tea with you, Lee'en," Alistair said as he took Finian's hand and walked to the door. He looked to Fin and Raj. "Shall we?" Alistair asked before shifting into his equine form. Jack suddenly realized why all the doors were oversized. It was so the large Nightmares and Unicorns could move freely in buildings if they didn't feel like changing.

A lascivious smirk formed on Raj's face as he shifted into his equine form which, in his opinion, was pretty spectacular. His pelt was a deep black with brown undertones. His form was sleek and shiny. His mane and tail were the same curly black with indigo streaks as his human form. However, the tail was so long that it brushed against the floor by his hooves. The most startling feature, as always, were the violet eyes that he settled on his two mates.

When Raj tossed his head, Lee'en felt himself swoon just a bit. He approached the magnificent horse, which he had only briefly seen once before, with trembling fingers and gently patted the mane. "As colossal as ever, I see." He whispered.

"Whoa," Jack said in wonder, forgetting his worries about his parents as he approached the massive beast that was his mate. "Dude, you're fucking huge...and pretty." The human reached out hesitantly towards Raj's muzzle.

Raj lowered his head down enough to nuzzle against the human's hand, basking in all their attention and touches.

Finian was also impressed with the mixed Nightmare's other form, but he had a feeling that all of the Montcroix were lovely in every form. He walked out the door with Alistair, his hand subconsciously threading through and holding onto a lock of his mane. "Raj mentioned his parents...just how many members of your family are going to be having dinner with us?" He asked, curious.

"Oh, probably just a few," Fin heard Alistair's voice in his mind. "It's rather short notice for much of the clan to get away for just a meal." Alistair assured him as he knelt so that his mate could climb on his back. "Not to worry. After we mate we'll have a reception and you can be introduced to everyone."

Finian carefully mounted the Nightmare and wrapped his arms around his neck. "It's just that I thought it would only be your parents and us. Now that I think about it, I'm sure that even your nephew will be there, and Mr. Lucien." He voiced out loud.

The naughty pink-haired Unicorn reached over to boldly give Raj's smooth, black horn a stroke and the mixed Nightmare let out a huff of air.

"It's definitely time to go," Raj told his two mates. "Alistair needs someone to help distract the family enough for them to escape if need be. But, know that I would have much rather been here with you both." He then headed over towards Alistair and Finian outside.

Alistair shot Raj a glance and the two of them began at a soft pace and then a full-on gallop. Raj was able to keep up with his cousin's speed without any difficulty as they swiftly covered the distance from Lee's house to the estate. The two of them plowed right on through the entrance and slowed back down to a trot.

They were in their human form when they stepped to the front door, Alistair holding his nervous human's hand. Raj knocked smartly on the great wooden door with a grin. This was going to be an amusing meal.

A middle-aged woman with lavender-streaked silver hair flung the door wide and smiled widely at them.

"Boys!" she exclaimed. "You're finally here! Oh and this must be the one!" Her gaze seemed to hit Finian physically as it turned to him. "He's adorable! Come here, little one."

Fin found himself yanked into an engulfing hug, even while Alistair continued to hold his hand. The woman wasn't fat, but she was soft and warm. Her perfume tickled his nose, sweet pea.

"Hello, Anya," Alistair said kindly. "It's good to see you. How is your family?"

"They are rowdy as ever, you sweet boy," she answered without releasing Fin. "I'm just back to the estate after staying with Netty for a bit to help out with her new baby. A little girl, this time. They're doing wonderfully. She has my eyes!"

The talk of her eyes prompted Finian to notice just how green Anya's eyes truly were, like pure emeralds. "N-Nice to meet you." Finian all but wheezed, still trapped in her embrace.

"Madame, you seem to be suffocating Al's human," Raj pointed out, unable to succeed in hiding the amusement on his face.

"Oh heavens, Raj," the woman scolded. "Don't you remember me?" She looked thoughtful as she released one arm from Fin to put her fingers to her cheek. "But I suppose you were still just a pip when I watched you. My, haven't you grown? Have you found yourself a nice maiden to bed and wed?"

Alistair hid a smile as he gently tugged Finian back to his side and whispered in his ear. "This is Anya. She's been with the family since my parents married."

"Though neither were maidens, I mated two," Raj confessed as he bent over to give the woman an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

"They're my two best friends," Finian added. "Hopefully you will see them soon."

"Two?!" Anya clapped her hands with glee. "You lucky boy! You're going to be so happy. I'm so proud of you both," she beamed. "Now, what are you doing standing on the stoop, silly pips. In you go! Everyone is waiting for you! It was simply lovely to meet you, little one. I know our Alistair will make you deliriously content. If he doesn't just give him a pinch." She winked one emerald eye and held the door wide for them.

Finian couldn't help but snicker as they walked in. "I'll remember that, a pinch." He teased the Nightmare.

Raj led the way to the dining room, but when he arrived, his breath hitched. "Ha." He peered over his shoulder at Alistair and Finian. "You both might want to brace yourselves."

Seated at the dining room table were the majority of the Montcroix. Alistair's grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Even Felix and Lucien were seated towards one end of the table. Finian had most definitely not expected such a large gathering. He took in a deep breath when he realized that he had stopped breathing from shock.

Several of the family moved as though to stand, but a pointed look from Penelope had them settling back into their chairs. Alistair's parents stood and approached them with smiles.

"So lovely you could make it." Penelope's voice and eyes were kind. "Finian, you look so handsome. Are you doing well?"

Unable to speak for the moment, the human simply nodded and gaped. "You look h-handsome, too. Ah, that is, beautiful!" He amended with a vivid blush.

Raj walked around and sat down next to his parents, on the other side of Felix. "You won't believe who's coming." He whispered to the teen.

"Who?" Felix whispered back as he watched Finian being welcomed. "Also, holy fuck, Al's mate is totally fuckable!"

"Punishment number one," Lucien murmured beside him only low enough for Felix to hear.

"Hazeth the mess," Raj whispered back. "No one has the slightest clue."

Felix stiffened, eyes shifting to his fiery mate next to him with a shiver. Then he processed Raj's words. "No way! I thought he was off romping around in Central America, or something. I hear they're hot in the sack there. Like, no maidens, but who gives a damn when they part their legs for a smile and suck like your cock is candy?"

Lucien, quite displeased, reached down to pinch Felix on the butt cheek. "And a note to avoid Central America for our first vacation." He added with a rumble.

"Eep!" Felix jumped, then grinned, leaning over to his crimson-haired mate. "Maybe we should play sometime, Señor," the teen murmured in a terrible Spanish accent. "Your cock es un dulce delicioso."

"Tan delicioso como un dulce," Lucien hissed, correcting him in spite himself, in a much better accent. "Castigo numero tres." He stated, thinking up a third punishment for his young mate.

Felix bit his lip, nervous but aroused at the same time. He wondered what his punishments would be. He thought of Lucien, powerful and stern above him, disciplining Felix in a myriad of ways. The teen put his hands in his lap to cover his growing erection.

A smirk formed on the scholar's face. "After dinner." He purred into the younger man's ear.

"Come, sit with us." Altyn, Alistair's father, insisted to his son and Finian. The man had short, deep brown hair which seemed to have strands of different lighter and darker hues, and eyes the color of olive green sphalerite.

As soon as everyone was seated, the courses were rolled out, and plates full of food were set before each of them.

Before anyone was able to take a bite, however, someone ran through the hall into the dining room and skidded to a stop. "Made it..." The man gasped as he bent over and held his knees, taking deep breaths. "...in time...for dinner." He concluded.

Finian could only stare at the strange man. At first glance, the human thought he was a Rastafarian. But, as he looked closer he realized that the man was simply wearing Jamaican clothes. As he straightened himself back up and took off his sunglasses and hat, Fin was able to get a better look at him. He had straight, hip-length, burgundy hair and eyes the color of pure gold. His skin had the olive tint of a natural tan hue.

Hazeth Montcroix shot everyone his most charming smile and gave a bow. "Hello, my family." He greeted before peering around the table until he locked gazes with Alistair. "Cousin! I came to see the new addition...oh, hello." He continued, walking over to shake Finian's hand. "Hazeth Montcroix."

"F-Finian Fair?" Finian responded nervously.

"Fair? Hmm, you certainly are, aren't ya?" Hazeth mused out loud, prompting the human to blush.

Alistair wrapped a possessive arm around Fin's shoulder but smiled genuinely at his cousin. "It's good to see you, cousin. Are you well?" Alistair's fingers idly stroked Finian's shoulder. "I believe your mother was nearly ready to send out a rescue party, just to get you over for a family brunch."

Andrea Montcroix lifted her head and peered in their direction. "He's right, honey." She called out to her son. "Your father and I do worry when you don't call."

"Ah, Mama and Papa," Hazeth replied in a regretful tone of voice. He walked over to press a kiss to each of his parents' cheeks. "You really have to get used to reading my messages on the mobiles. Half the time, the reception's too sucky to make phone calls, let alone facetime." The Nightmare pulled off his red, black, and yellow beanie and sat down right next to Alistair. "But, I came as soon as Raj sent me the message. Had to meet the new member of the family, after all."

"What do you think?" Felix said, leaning forward, forgetting about his mate next to him. "Isn't he cute as hell? Al caught a sweet one!" Felix's eyes slid to his stern copper-haired love. "Umm... I mean, Finian seems like a very nice upstanding fellow who will be a welcome addition to the family?"

"Three and a half," Lucien scoffed under his voice, this time mere jealousy rearing its ugly head.

"However did you manage to wrangle yourself such a cutie, and a maiden to boot?" Hazeth asked Alistair out loud.

Finian fought down his blushing for a moment as the question brought forth one of his own. "Actually, you never did tell me what happened that night...how you wandered into my dream. How did that day play out on your end?" He asked his beloved in curiosity.

"Well," Alistair started, looking at Fin affectionately. "It had been a rather frustrating day at work. Apparently, I was grumbling around and making some of the staff nervous. I was told, quite bluntly, to go blow off some steam and not come back until my mood had improved. "You can imagine how well I took that."

Everyone at the table chuckled, Montcroix in general and Alistair, in particular, didn't take well to being bossed around.

"I went for a run and happened upon a portal," Alistair continued. "It had been a while since I'd visited the human realm. On a whim, I crossed over. I didn't make it far before the most intoxicating scent reached me." The nightmare turned his jeweled eyes to Finian. "I followed it to a house and sensed someone very special inside." Alistair rested his hand on Fin's. "I didn't even think about it, slipping into Finian's dreams. Once I met him, I couldn't stay away. The pull on my heart was like nothing I've ever experienced before." Alistair smirked. "Now, I'm told I'm making staff nervous because I'm practically jovial and they are used to me being a bit more brooding. A secretary quit because I was smiling too much and it was unnatural." The Nightmare laughed good-naturedly.

The human blushed hard as he spoke about his side of things, but he felt it was only fair. "It was the first day back to school for me, and I had already come across Lee'en, my Unicorn friend, whom later on became one of my best friends." He admitted. "Goodness, he was a handful and tried to come on to me a lot that day. When I went to sleep, my dreams were as naughty as any other teenager's dreams, I suppose." He paused for a moment as he peered up at Alistair. "At first, I thought I had made you up. I figured I was more repressed than I thought to have willed someone so beautiful into existence..."

"And then you met the rest of us and had to rethink that opinion, no?" Hazeth teased his future cousin-in-law. "Everyone here at this table can turn heads without even trying."

"Oh, I agree!" Finian responded. "All of you are beautiful. But, Alistair waited for me." He explained. "He suffered my diatribe about High School drama, Lee's antics, Jack's hormones, my dad, and my insecurities for two years. And as all of you surely know, I'm still considered Maidenly to this day." His gaze shifted back to Alistair with a smile. "His beauty might have attracted me first, but it was his patience and kindness to me that finished me off."

Half of the table melted just a bit at the young human's words. The other half mused at how much Alistair had changed for the better after coming across Finian.

"I spoke to Simon the other day," said one of the cousins. Finian couldn't remember his name; there had been so many introductions. "He said working with Alistair right now is never dull. One day the big boss is mooning over you, Finian, and they have to prod him to get him out of the office and to work. Another day he was so mad they sent him home after he punched a hole in his desk. But, Simon said, most of the time Alistair is bustling around trying to finish work quickly so he can spend more time with you." The cousin laughed and shook his head. "Apparently, Simon is following Alistair around constantly just to either do damage control or keep things delegated."

Finian stiffened at the mention of the green-haired Nightmare. But, before he could say anything, another of Alistair's cousins piped up.

"Wasn't Simon that old roommate of yours while you were still studying? You've known him for how long? At least ten years, right?" Raj pointed out. "Amazing he's still sticking around with those moods of yours."

"It wasn't that bad," Alistair grumbled. "Simon said it was fine. It's his job to help me with whatever I need."

"Quite an undertaking, I presume," Hazeth teased.

Finian had had quite enough. He stood up, suddenly, slamming his hands down on the table and shooting a glare right around the table to everyone. "That's enough!" He declared. "Enough talk of this...this Simon. Al belongs to me now, and I'll be damned if I allow Simon to get too close to him ever again!" He huffed before sitting back down and folding his arms across his chest, a frown on his face.

Alistair stared at Finian, wide-eyed at his outburst.

"Wow, and I thought you were possessive," Felix said to his mate, sounding loud in the shocked silence of the room.

Lucien couldn't even respond to that. That he was possessive of his pupil was a well-known fact. To see the polite, kind, and loyal human twisted by jealousy? Now, that was a surprise to everyone.

"So, you gonna warn the big, bad Simon off of Allie, Finian?" Hazeth asked, not skipping a beat.

"...maybe. " Finian replied glumly.

"That's...really not necessary," Alistair stammered. "There's nothing to warn!" The Nightmare glared at Hazeth. "Don't stir my future mate up and upset him," he hissed.

Hazeth let out a soft chuckle and held his hands up in a surrendering motion. "My bad. Didn't mean to offend your BAE."

"My what?" Al asked.

"You know...Before Anyone Else?" Hazeth prompted. "That he's jealous over you at all is actually kind of savage."

"Savage? " Alistair questioned.

"I'll explain what he means later," Finian intervened, placing a hand on the Nightmare's arm. He then addressed all of the other Montcroix with a slight pout of regret. "I apologize for my behavior..."

"Nothing to apologize for, sweetheart," Penelope crooned. "I seem to recall a certain someone tackling a male friend of mine and throttling him after shoving two of the shrimp cocktail up his nose." Alistair's mother smiled impishly. "This was at Grandmother's formal Spring Gala if I recall." She looked meaningfully at her mate. "Isn't that right, love?"

Altyn cleared his throat gruffly. "I suppose that there's more Montcroix in Alistair's mate-to-be than we thought." He conceded.

"He's perfect!" Felix said gleefully. "Can I come when he meets Simon? He's meeting Simon, right?"

Lucien reached over to pinch Felix hard on the thigh. "No instigating." He ordered.

Felix yipped and pouted, rubbing his leg. "You're so mean, why can't you be a nice mate, like Fin?" The teen crossed his arms. "I bet Fin doesn't pinch Uncle Al...or do other things," he finished under his breath.

"I am certain that he wouldn't enjoy such things, either." The scholar whispered low enough for only Felix to hear, the hand on the younger Nightmare's thigh slowly sliding closer to his crotch.

Felix flushed and whimpered, hands clenching the arms of his chair. "S-sir, please..."

The teen was suddenly glad someone had changed the subject, and the rest of the table wasn't paying any attention to them.

"After dessert, I promise." Lucien purred into Felix's ear before settling back into his seat, his appearance as professional as ever.

The entire table shifted their attention back to their food before it got cold. Finian fought hard not to embarrass himself by letting out his infamous foodgasm sounds, but it was quite difficult. The meal was incredible. What was their chef's name again? Annish? Annish was a genius. The human did manage to let out an appreciative sound or two, but he stifled them quickly when he felt Hazeth's gold eyes settle on him.

But then, dessert was served. Finian was a goner. His plate was loaded with thin slices of all kinds of rich and decadent confections that caused the young man's head to spin.

"Hnn!" He whimpered as he took a bite out of the creamiest cheesecake he had ever tasted. "Cosmos!" He hissed as he tried some of the dark chocolate ganache on top of another cake slice. "It's so good!"

Both Felix and Hazeth's faces turned towards the sound so fast that it was almost simultaneous. They both then sent a suspicious glance towards Alistair, who defended himself.

"My hands are right here above the table," Alistair insisted. "He's always like this with food, especially desserts."

Alistair raised his hands in the air to prove his innocence. Finian didn't even notice the exchange. He was so enthralled with the sweet flavors dancing on his tongue. A soft moan from Fin after his next bite had nearly the entire table looking at him with either amusement or varying levels of arousal. Alistair glared at each of those showing less than proper interest, but his eyes were pulled away as his human moaned in ecstasy as he took the final bite of his dessert. When Finian began licking the spoon with long strokes of his tongue, the Nightmare couldn't take it anymore.

He stood abruptly. "I believe it's time for us to take our leave." Alistair turned to his parents and nodded formally. "Thank you for dinner and welcoming Finian so kindly. You'll have to excuse us." He gave the rest of the table a cursory nod. "I hope to see you all again soon. Thank you for coming. Finian and I will be taking our leave now." The Nightmare looked down at Fin expectantly, cobalt eyes shimmering hotly in the chandelier's soft glow.

In spite of neatly finishing his meal, Finian gulped at the look in the Nightmare's eyes. He nodded before standing up and trying to formulate a response. "I look forward to seeing all of you again." He then shot Alistair's parents a brilliant smile. "Thank you so much for the meal."

Alistair hugged his parents goodbye. Finian shyly did as well, Penelope and Altyn beaming at the human. Felix grinned as Al and Fin left hand in hand, catching a glimpse of his uncle's hand sliding down to cup Finian's ass just before they were out of sight.

"Damn," Felix said with a laugh as he leaned towards Hazeth. "How far do you think they'll get before Uncle Al has Fin bent over and moaning?"

"The next available room or closet," Hazeth snickered back.

"I think we'll take our leave, as well," Lucien all but growled from his side as he stood up and lifted Felix right out of the chair and over his shoulder. He sent a curt nod towards the Montcroix before walking out of the dining hall through the other side.

Felix squeaked with surprise, face flushing with embarrassment as he heard the amused chuckles from his family. He didn't bother struggling, knowing it would only earn him a smartly smacked bottom. The teen let Lucien carry him and hid his burning cheeks against his older mate's back. What was worse for Felix was that he realized he enjoyed this treatment from the stern scholar and that Lucien knew it as well. The crimson-eyed man could no doubt feel just how much Felix liked it where the teen's hardening cock was pressed to Lucien's shoulder. As soon as they were out of sight and earshot of the others, Felix wriggled, though that really didn't help his little problem.

"Let me down," Felix whined.

Lucien gave the younger Nightmare's butt cheek a pinch. "Not until we reach my chambers." He insisted. His living quarters featured a connected room full of all kinds of sensual paraphernalia, and it was to that room where he took his mate.

After ensuring that, both the bedroom door and the adjoining door were locked, he set Felix onto his feet. "Clothes off." He ordered as he began to tug off his own jacket and tie. "Now."

His ruby red eyes narrowed as he regarded Felix, all the while unbuttoning the first few buttons of his own dress shirt and rolling up his sleeves.

Felix felt his cock twitch at Lucien's commanding tone. The younger man didn't understand why his mate could affect him so easily or strongly, but he liked it. With a sharp look or word, Felix would find himself suddenly panting and hard as a rock.

Felix's peridot eyes gleamed, his matching starflower crest standing out on his flushed skin since his mate had forced him to comb back his dark hair for dinner properly. He stared at Lucien a moment before licking his lips and quickly yanking his clothes off.

A devious smirk formed on the older Nightmare's face as he maneuvered Felix into a kneeling position over a mat and quickly tied his wrists up to straps made out of leather that dangled from the ceiling. The inner lining was soft, but the outside was firm enough to keep the Nightmare from freeing himself. With a sharp tug, Felix's arms were high above his head but allowed for his elbows to bend slightly.

Lucien reached down to tug sharply at the teenager's brown locks as he peered down into those gorgeous green eyes. "To who do you belong?" He questioned.

"I-" Felix took a deep shuddering breath, gazing into his mate's ruby eyes. "I belong to you, sir."

The older man revealed a riding crop, which he slowly dragged down Felix's collarbone. The leather loop at the end rolled over a nipple and further down before he pulled it away. "Five lashings for every grievance you've made tonight at dinner." Lucien decided.

"S-sir?" Felix's pale green eyes widened, pupils dilating. The younger man had never taken so many strikes from the crop before. The prospect was equal parts frightening and arousing.

"You heard me," Lucien replied. He tugged a long, silk blindfold from his pocket. "And blindfolded."

Felix whined in the back of his throat and tugged on his bound wrists, looking pleadingly up at his mate. This was something new, the blindfold.

"B-but, I like to watch you," Felix whined.

It was true. The smaller Nightmare loved watching Lucien, especially when Felix was being punished. The tall man was a scholar, but one wouldn't know from looking at his nude body. It was all long lines and perfectly curved muscles covered with skin that Felix wanted to lick. Watching the man's fiery eyes rake over the young Nightmare made Felix shiver with delight, and when Lucien's muscles tensed to bring down his hand to spank or whip him it made Felix's cock twitch and heat pool in his belly.

"You haven't earned the right." The Nightmare responded in a low rumble as he held the blindfold in one hand. "I counted six grievances tonight."

"Six?" Felix choked out. He looked up at Lucien disbelievingly. "No way, man!"

Felix jerked, overreacting to the gentle touch. He craned his neck to look behind him, glad he wasn't blindfolded yet. "That's too fucking many!" Felix protested, arching away from the crop.

"And you are to count each one," Lucien instructed as he tied the blindfold over Felix’s eyes. "Or you will receive double the amount."

"I can't do that!" Felix shouted. "You know I'll screw up! Fucking sadist!"

Lucien rubbed the middle part of the crop around one butt cheek in circles. "You can and you will." He ordered before giving that cheek a swat with the crop.

The brunet teen yelped, straining against the ties on his wrists and trying to shake off the blindfold.

"Shit!" Felix yipped. "One!"

Lucien slid a hand down the front of Felix's chest, wedging a nipple between his fingers as the crop came down a second time.

"T-two!" the teen cried out, body twisting helplessly as the burn of the crop seemed to sear through his body directly to his cock.

Another smirk tugged at Lucien's lips as he brought down the crop three more times in rapid succession, but far lighter than the previous two swats. "Keep up the count." He insisted as he gave the nipple a sharp pinch.

"Th-three, four, five!" Felix groaned. "Fuck, man."

Lucien walked around and knelt between the younger Nightmare's legs, his tongue giving the same nipple a swipe. As he sucked the bud into his mouth, he brought the crop down twice on the other butt cheek.

"Hng!" Felix whimpered, hips thrusting into empty air. "Please!"

The Nightmare gave the nipple a bite before biting and kissing his way up the younger man's throat. "You lost count already?" He purred into Felix's ear.

"Six and seven?" Felix asked, already panting. "Fuck me instead, sir, please." The teen leaned into his mate's kisses.

Lucien couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle, his breath tickling his partner's neck. He shifted back to claim Felix's lips in a hard kiss. He swung the crop down across both cheeks three times as his tongue slid and curled around the young Nightmare's.

Felix moaned into Lucien's mouth, eyes closing behind the soft blindfold. His arms strained backwards as he leaned forward to return the kiss desperately. A drop of precum slid from the tip of Felix's cock to run down its length.

Lucien pulled away and ran the middle of the crop up the underside of Felix's shaft. "Repeat what you just said." He prompted.

"F-fuck me, sir, please!" Felix begged. "Fuck me however you want, as hard and deep as you want." The young Nightmare whimpered, losing all sense of pride or shame.

Lucien stood up and carefully tugged the blindfold off his mate. His ruby red eyes were nearly garnet with lust as he undid his pants and freed his own length. He pressed the leaking tip against Felix's lips. "I'll subtract ten lashings if you open your mouth right now." He all but growled.

The smaller Nightmare moaned as he opened wide and tipped his head forward to suck the head into his warm mouth. His tongue lapped up his mate's nectar, sweeter than any dessert. Felix's eyes were tightly closed, though the blindfold was gone.

The scholar raked his hand through brown locks until he took hold of the back of Felix's head and thrusted into the heat of his mouth. "Suck." He hissed.

The brunet's eyes flew open, gazing worshipfully up at Lucien as he obediently sucked, working his tongue as he fought to take his mate's thick cock deeper into his throat.

The look in Felix's eyes was nearly enough to make Lucien forget about the punishment altogether. He let out a feral groan as he gave another careful thrust into his mate's mouth. "Felix."

The teen's eyes fluttered in ecstasy, then looked pointedly at the crop still in Lucien's hands, begging with his eyes. More, he wanted more. He wanted everything.

Lucien rolled the crop down the side of Felix's arm as he gave another thrust. He then swung it down against his outer thigh, this time counting backwards. "Ten." He let out a groan when he felt more suction, his fingers digging into his mate's scalp. "Nine." He continued as he swung it back down higher along the thigh.

"Ngh!" Felix sucked harder, bobbing his head and trying to swallow his mate to the root. A spurt of precum spattered the mat he knelt upon.

"Eight, seven, six." Lucien gasped, the crop continuing to slap against Felix's thigh. He took a moment to switch hands, taking hold of the back of Felix's head with his dominant hand while his less dominant hand brought the crop down the outside of his other thigh. "Five," He growled, swinging a little harder than before. "Four..." He continued, moving to another spot. "Three, two," He slid the crop up the other side of Felix's body, pulling himself out of his mate's mouth as he brought it down across both his butt cheeks one last time, the hardest thwack. "One."

Felix screamed hoarsely as he came, shooting ribbons of white out into the air in front of him, a few shots splashing Lucien's shins.

"Fuck," the teen gasped.

Lucien lowered the leather straps holding Felix's arms up and carefully tugged the hands free. He hefted the young Nightmare into his arms bridal style and made his way to the spacious tub in his adjoining bathroom. The tub was already filled with circulating warm water as he lowered Felix into it and began to unbutton the rest of his blouse. He went slow, unintentionally making a show of it as he kept his searing gaze on his mate.

Felix's body was limp in the water, but his peridot eyes were sharp on Lucien. The teen's erection didn't flag as he watched his fiery mate, the water stinging the stripes of the crop. After the copper-haired Nightmare had stepped out of his pants, he joined his mate in the water. Lucien leaned back, dunking his head in, allowing the water to cleanse him from head to feet. When he sat back up, the strands of dark copper fell softly on each side of his face.

"You're so beautiful," Felix said dreamily.

The smile that Lucien sent his mate was a genuine one, but it was still quite the rare sight. He scooted closer and wrapped an arm around Felix's waist, pressing a kiss to the Nightmare's shoulder. "But, unlike me, your beauty only worries me."

"Hmm?" The younger Nightmare snuggled closer, his still-hard length sliding against Lucien's warm thigh.

Lucien's hand slid over one of the scored butt cheeks and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I worry that I may not be enough." He admitted.

"Enough for what?" Felix cocked his head, not realizing how adorable it made him look.

He laid the Nightmare's hand along his chest, where the same star flower marking that was on Felix's forehead resided, just as he traced his own Pluto marking laid along his mate's right butt cheek. "I can't stand the thought of anyone else touching you, marking you..." He leaned forward to gently bite and tug on the bottom of Felix's ear lobe. "Trying to mate with you."

The smaller Nightmare let out a soft, needy moan. He let his body change and shift until a shining peridot horn graced his forehead with dark brunet hair parted around it. Water soaked into the fur of his lower body.

"I only want you," Felix said earnestly. "I like to flirt and talk," the teen chuckled impishly. "And look." He kissed Lucien's cheek apologetically. "But, I only really want you. You're the one I want to love me, fuck me. Only you." Felix looked to the side, suddenly shy. "It's only ever been you, from the first time I met you when I was just a stupid kid."

The faun's words brought forth the memory of his first time looking into those startling peridot green eyes. His first thoughts were protective. The owner of those eyes needed watching over and safety. But, as the years passed, he became wrapped tightly around Felix's little finger.

"Mischievous, yes," Lucien admitted as he shifted into his faun form, as well. "But, never stupid." He then tilted his head, sliding his horn along his mate's until their lips met.

"I love you," Felix whispered. "So much." He peppered his mate's lips with tiny nipping kisses. "I always have..."

Lucien couldn't help but grin, the smile showing off his true youth. "And I love you, Felix." He confessed, giving the younger man's tail a gentle tug. "Mischief and all."

"You love my mischief," Felix said with a grin, pressing his body to Lucien's. "And you love punishing me for it." The teen licked the side of the scholar's throat. "Sadist."

The grin morphed into a smirk as Lucien slipped a finger beneath Felix's tail and slid it along his entrance. "That, I won't deny." He replied.

"Ah!" Felix gasped. "Please!" He begged, pressing back, trying to force that strong finger inside him.

Lucien had to bite down on his tongue at the plea as his hybrid shaft hardened further. The length of it was more than enough to easily penetrate the younger Nightmare in any position. So, he quickly tugged Felix so that he straddled him on each side and lifted the faun's tail further. He guided himself to the entrance with his other hand and nuzzled the side of his mate's face.

"Whenever you're ready."

"Now, oh please, now," Felix begged, holding Lucien's shoulders for balance as he dropped his body to slam Lucien deep within him.

Even as a faun, taking his mate so deep and fast hurt. The ruby-eyed Nightmare's length and width increased noticeably in this form from what was already and impressive size. But, Felix relished the pain. It was a delicious stretching burn that tingled right up to the tip of his own cock. The younger Nightmare flung his head back with a deep moan, fighting to sheath Lucien completely inside him.

Lucien rubbed his thumbs along the fur beneath Felix's hips and then took a firm hold of those hips as he thrusted twice into the heat, only pulling partially out. The way that Felix's faun form all but sucked him in caused a groan to escape his lips. His mate felt amazing.

Felix whimpered and tried to take Lucien's thick cock deeper, faster.

"F-fuck." His jeweled eyes rolled back, and his lids fluttered closed. "Please," he begged softly. "Hurt me... just-just a little."

The older Nightmare gave one of the younger faun's butt cheeks a pinch and roughly thrusted all the way inside. He leaned down to latch onto a nipple, giving it a sharp bite before sucking it hard.

"Ah!" Felix's cocked jerked as he cried out. "Please! More...I'm so close..." The younger Nightmare rolled his hips faster until the water was splashing wildly around them.

Lucien licked a line up the faun's skin until his teeth closed around his shoulder. He bit nearly hard enough to draw blood as he drove himself faster and harder into his mate's depths, his fingers digging deep into Felix's hips in the process.

The brunet faun's back arched, his fingers twining into his mate's soft tresses and clenched as his body tightened. His mouth opened, but no sound came out, his breath locked in his chest. Felix's body trembled as he finally sucked in a deep lungful of air. As a wailing cry left his lips, the pale-eyed faun's body squeezed Lucien tight, and his orgasm tore through him. Lucien's chest was quickly spattered with white, some missed and were whisked away in the roiling water.

The taller faun felt the pulsing around his flesh, but he didn't stop until he reached his own peak. He released one of Felix's hips in order to grab hold of the back of his mate's head. He thrusted in as deep as he could go when he felt himself burst. His horn dragged alongside the younger Nightmare's, sending a shock of magic through them both and drawing forth a groan from Lucien's lips.

The power surged through Felix, prolonging his orgasm past pure pleasure into a delicious pain that left him moaning and writhing in Lucien's firm grasp. The teen finally collapsed, limp in his arms, and gasping.

Nothing could ever come close to satiating him like the Nightmare in his arms, Lucien mused to himself. He raked the back of his knuckles up and down Felix's spine for a little while before changing out the water and cleaning them both up again. After a quick towel dry, he carried his mate with him to bed and planted a kiss on his lips. "Goodnight, my mischief."

"Mmmm," Felix murmured, half-asleep already as he snuggled into the soft blankets. "Love you, Lucy-baby."

Lucien considered retaliating against that ridiculous nickname, but just for that night, he let it slide so they both could rest.

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Phew, I'd forgotten how hot the last part was.

And I chuckled over Finian having a hissy fit about Simon. :lol: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I believe Felix acts out just so he can be punished with sex. Felix loves Lucian to fuck him hard and deep the deeper Lucian goes the more he likes it. Felix already said that he wants to get into trouble just to get Lucian to fuck him. Lucian is enjoying the attention he gets from Felix whenever the younger nightmare. I'll bet I know what Finn and Alistair are going to do first chance they get. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 6/21/2017 at 3:17 PM, Butcher56 said:

I believe Felix acts out just so he can be punished with sex. Felix loves Lucian to fuck him hard and deep the deeper Lucian goes the more he likes it. Felix already said that he wants to get into trouble just to get Lucian to fuck him. Lucian is enjoying the attention he gets from Felix whenever the younger nightmare. I'll bet I know what Finn and Alistair are going to do first chance they get. 

 

Exactly! Felix acts out because he's ever eager to see what Lucien will do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Thirdly

Posted (edited)

On 6/21/2017 at 2:30 PM, Timothy M. said:

Phew, I'd forgotten how hot the last part was.

And I chuckled over Finian having a hissy fit about Simon. :lol: 

 

That makes both me and @Rambling Robin very happy! :heart: And yes, Fin's hissy fit was so much fun.

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/29/2018 at 12:04 AM, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Wow I can't believe Fin actually threw that fit. Someone is super jealous of Simon.

 

Yes, considering that Fin's never had any real crushes before or interest in dating prior to the story's beginning, that jealousy was a seed that grew the more attached he became to Alistair. To this day, Finian does not like Simon enough to full befriend him, but he has grown to trust him around Al.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..