Jump to content
    JakeBiondi
  • Author
  • 4,393 Words
  • 1,068 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

BOYSTOWN - 10. Episode 21

span style="font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">Episodes 1 - 20 of BOYSTOWN have been published in book form and, therefore, have been removed from this site. However, the BOYSTOWN story continues here with Episode 21 (and additional upcoming episodes). Enjoy -- and let us know what you think!

BOYSTOWN - Episode #21

 

Some people are at their best when things are at their worst. Chaos had erupted in the Ritz Carleton party room when images of Derek Mancini and Cole O’Brien appeared on the large video screen as Derek and his wife Joyelle were concluding their toast honoring fiancés Emmett Mancini and Max Taylor. The New Year’s Eve engagement party was designed to be a memorable celebration of Emmett’s and Max’s love and commitment. But Rachel Carson had other ways of making the evening a memorable one.

Joyelle Mancini had dedicated hours to creating a special video for her toast to Emmett and Max. Carefully gathering photos of the fiancés, Joyelle produced a sweet tribute to the engaged couple that she planned to show to all the party guests after Derek finished his portion of the toast. However, Rachel had managed to switch the video so that what the guests ultimately viewed was footage of Derek in Cole’s hospital room. Partygoers as well as Joyelle watched in shock as they witnessed Derek confessing his love for Cole while Cole lay unconscious in his hospital bed after being shot protecting Derek.

Upon seeing the video, Joyelle ran from the room. Derek rushed after her and several others followed them, leaving the room in a complete state of chaos while Emmett and Max stood on the small stage in front of the room at a loss for what to do.

Tyler Bennett rushed through the crowd and hopped up onto the stage next to Max. He picked the microphone that Derek had dropped up from the floor and began to address the party guests.

“Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention?” The crowd eventually quieted and focused its attention on Tyler. “I’m Tyler Bennett, one of the co-hosts of tonight’s party celebrating the engagement of Max and Emmett. I want to thank you all for coming and joining in this special evening.” Tyler turned to Max and Emmett. “Maybe with a little applause we could urge the happy couple to say a few words?” Tyler began to clap and soon the rest of the party guests joined in.

As Max reluctantly reached to take the microphone from Tyler, two hotel security guards entered the room and hastily made their way to the front. As Max was about to speak, one of the guards reached out and took the microphone from Max’s hand.

“Everyone, can I please have your attention please?” The puzzled guests focused their attention on the man. “We have had an incident on the ground level that necessitates us evacuating the hotel. I would ask you all to please remain calm; you are in no danger. Please gather your belongings and my colleagues at the door will escort you safely out of the hotel.” As the guests began to loudly react to this announcement, the guard tried to reassure them. “Everyone please remain calm. There is no imminent danger. My colleagues are at the doors ready to escort you safely from the hotel.”

While guests began to rush toward the exit, Keith Colgan pushed against them to try to get to the stage. Tyler, Emmett, and Max hopped down from the stage with the assistance of the security guard and Keith approached them.

“What the hell is going on?”

“We have no idea,” Emmett said. “But it sounds like we need to get out of here.”

“What about Michael? And Derek and Joyelle?”

“They must be outside already,” Max said. “The entire building is being evacuated.”

“We better go,” Emmett added.

“What about that video?” Keith asked.

Max turned to look directly Keith. “Really?”

“Now’s not the time, Keith,” Emmett said. “We need to find the others.”

 

 

As Keith followed Max and Emmett out of the party room, Jesse Morgan was on his knees in front of Ben Donovan in a room on the hotel’s fourteenth floor. Having peeled Ben’s costume all the way off of him, Jesse took Ben’s dick in his mouth and began to suck it quickly. Digging his fingers into the wall behind him, Ben tried to resist Jesse’s advances. He fixed his eyes on the ceiling as Jesse took his dick deeper down his throat.

“I don’t...want...this...” Ben mumbled as Jesse reached up to squeeze his nipples. Ben began to squirm more as Jesse felt his dick getting harder and harder inside his mouth. He was quickly reminded how huge Ben’s dick became when aroused. The head of Ben’s cock pounded against the back of Jesse’s throat as his fingers massaged Ben’s chest.

Ben moaned loudly and then, in one swift motion, he leaned forward, pulled Jesse up from his knees, and threw him against the wall, pinning him there. Holding Jesse’s wrists high above his head against the wall, Ben looked angrily into Jesse’s eyes. Breathing hard, the two stood staring at one another.

After a moment, Ben threw his body up against Jesse and kissed him hard on the mouth. As Jesse struggled to get free, Ben forced his tongue down Jesse’s throat. His hard dick pressed up against Jesse’s hips as Jesse’s semi-erect cock grew beneath his tight briefs. Ben forced his mouth under Jesse’s chin, roughly kissing his neck and shoulders. When Ben loosened his hold on Jesse’s wrists, Jesse lowered his hands to Ben’s back.

Their mouths found each other and their rage seemed to calm as they wrapped their bodies around each other. Jesse ran his hands down Ben’s back and cupped his hot ass while Ben pulled off Jesse’s briefs. He wrapped one leg around Jesse as his muscled arms pressed against Jesse’s sides. Hard cocks pressed against each other, Ben and Jesse kissed passionately.

Ben pulled his mouth away from Jesse’s and looked directly into Jesse’s eyes. Smiling, Ben slowly knelt down in front of Jesse, kissing Jesse’s chest, nipples, and stomach. Then he took Jesse’s cock into his wet mouth.

Looking down at Ben, Jesse quickly pushed him backwards against the bed and reached down to grab his underwear off the floor. As he tried to pull it back on, Ben lunged at Jesse and grabbed him around the waist.

“Let go of me,” Jesse yelled.

“Oh no,” Ben said. “Not this time.”

Ben lifted Jesse off the ground and threw him onto the bed. He attempted to climb on top of Jesse, who used his legs to push Ben backwards. Regaining his balance, Ben jumped forward onto Jesse. When Jesse tried to resist, Ben pinned him down. His legs on Jesse’s chest, Ben used his weight to keep Jesse in place as he reached over to grab the sash from his costume that was lying nearby on the bed.

“Let me go!” Jesse demanded.

Ben didn’t respond. Instead, he tied the sash tightly around one of Jesse’s wrists, ran it through the bed’s headboard, and tied the other end to Jesse’s other wrist. Jesse continued to struggle but there was no getting free. With his arms tied above his head and the weight of Ben’s body on top of him, Jesse had lost control of the situation.

Ben looked down into Jesse’s wide eyes. “You denied me this once before.” Ben grabbed Jesse’s ankles and pulled them over his shoulders. “You won’t this time.” Keeping hold of Jesse’s ankles, Ben leaned forward and kissed Jesse’s neck and ears. When Jesse turned his head away, Ben let go of one Jesse’s ankles and firmly grabbed his face, turning it back toward him. He pressed his lips against Jesse’s and forced his tongue into Jesse’s mouth. The kiss was deep and violent.

Ben repositioned his hands on Jesse’s thighs, spreading them apart. Taking Jesse’s cock into his mouth, Ben began to suck. His tongue wrapped around Jesse’s dick and quickly massaged it. Jesse looked down toward Ben in a panic as his dick again became erect in Ben’s mouth.

“Stop, fucker,” Jesse pleaded. Ben ignored him and continued to suck Jesse’s cock

Once Jesse’s dick was hard, Ben put his hands on the back of Jesse’s knees and pushed his legs up toward his head. Jesse tried to kick as Ben pressed his hard dick against Jesse’s hole. Kissing the insides of Jesse’s calves and thighs, Ben pressed the enlarged head of his penis against Jesse’s hole.

Jesse yelled. “Don’t!”

“You’re mine,” Ben sneered. “Always have been and always will be.”

“No! I’m not!”

With one powerful thrust, Ben shoved his hard dick into Jesse’s tight hole. Jesse winced as Ben’s cock tore into him. He tried to get his arms free of the sash as Ben pounded him. Pushing Jesse’s legs back even further, Ben worked his way as deep as possible into Jesse whose dick remained hard between their two stomachs.

His balls slapping against Jesse’s ass, Ben kissed Jesse’s chest and nipples. His thrusts became quicker and deeper as his precum lubed Jesse’s hole. When Ben looked into Jesse’s eyes, he saw Jesse’s rage and smiled. Then he forced another kiss onto Jesse’s lips and released his cum into Jesse. Thick, sticky ropes of cum filled Jesse’s ass as Ben loudly groaned with pleasure.

Jesse’s eyes filled with tears. “I...hate...you.”

His dick still deep inside Jesse, Ben grinned and replied, “You loved every minute of this.”

As Ben leaned forward to kiss Jesse again, Jesse spit in his space. Ben quickly wiped the saliva from his cheeks and then positioned his hands around Jesse’s throat. He strangled Jesse and watched the boy gasp for breath. Suddenly, he let go of Jesse and kissed him again.

Just then, the door to the room opened. Both Jesse and Ben turned toward it and saw Logan Pryce and Jacqueline Donovan standing in the doorway.

“Oh my God,” Jacqueline gasped as she turned her head away from the bed.

“Logan!” Jesse said, his eyes still teary.

“Oh my God,” Jacqueline repeated as if she were having trouble breathing.

Logan didn’t say a word. Instead, he put his arm around Jacqueline and turned her away from the bed to escort her from the room.

“Logan, wait...” Jesse begged as Ben pulled his dick out of him.

“Baby,” Ben said, hopping off the bed.

“Oh my God,” Jacqueline said a third time as Logan ushered her back into the hallway.

A member of the hotel staff approached them. “Excuse me,” he said to them. “But we are evacuating the hotel.”

“Evacuating? Why?” Logan asked, his arms still holding Jacqueline tightly.

“There was an incident on the first floor. Evacuating is just a precaution. Please exit that way,” the man said, pointing to the exit sign down the hall.

Pulling his costume pants on, Ben rushed into the hallway and stopped at the sight of the hotel worker. Logan and Jacqueline were already headed down the hall to the exit.

“Sir, we need to evacuate the floor,” the staff member told Ben. “Please head in that direction.” The man moved on to the next room and knocked on the door. Ben looked down the hallway for Jacqueline and Logan but they were gone.

He stepped back into the room and looked at Jesse, still tied to the bed. As he walked past one of the cameras that Jesse had carefully set up in the room earlier in the day, he pulled it off the shelf.

“I’m sure you’re going to want to watch this over and over again,” Ben declared. “I don’t blame you; it was pretty hot.”

“My mother will want nothing to do with you now.”

Ben threw the camera at Jesse. “She’s carrying my child. We are tied together forever. Even this little stunt of yours can’t change that.”

“You’ll never know that kid,” Jesse said. “And more important, he will never know his asshole father.”

“The same way you never knew your asshole father?” Ben walked closer to the bed. “Think what you want, Jesse. But I assure you -- I will be a part of my child’s life. One way or another.” Ben paused. “Besides, when I explain that this whole thing was set up by you, your mother will forgive me. But she will never forgive you.”

“You two are finished,” Jesse said. “Now untie me so we can get out of here.”

Ben smiled. “The only two who are finished are you and Logan.” Ben pulled on his costume shirt. He leaned over and put his face near Jesse’s. “Even you have to admit what just happened was pretty damn hot.” Ben kissed Jesse’s chest.

“You fucker,” Jesse said, struggling to free his arms.

Ben picked up the camera and its attachment. “And this is just the proof I need to convince your mother I’m innocent in all of this.” Ben turned around and left the room, closing the door behind him.

“Untie me!” Jesse yelled toward the closed door. “Somebody help me!”

 

As Logan and Jacqueline emerged from the hotel, the sidewalk was crowded with people rushing in every direction. Sirens from emergency vehicles seemed to be coming from everywhere and police officers on the sidewalk were directing people to cross the street to safety. While Logan and Jacqueline followed some people across the street, Keith, Emmett, and Max hurried over to meet them.

“There you are,” Keith said. “Are you okay?”

“We’re fine,” Logan said. “Does anyone know what’s going on?”

“They said there was an explosion of some kind,” Emmett replied.

Jacqueline looked up from the ground toward Emmett. “An explosion? Was anyone hurt?”

Max shook his head. “We have no idea. Everyone is rushing in every direction.”

“Have you seen any of the others?” Keith asked. “Jesse? Derek? Michael?”

Logan sighed. “We saw Jesse.”

Jacqueline put her hands to her face as she started to cry. “I have to get out of here.” Jacqueline rushed down the sidewalk.

“What’s the matter?” Max asked.

“I need to go after her,” Logan said, following after Jacqueline.

“What was that all about?” Keith asked.

“Not sure,” Emmett said, checking his phone again. “Derek isn’t answering my calls or texts. I’m worried about him. He ran out of that room like a crazy person.”

Max added, “And Joyelle, too.”

“Well that video was pretty startling,” Keith added. “Derek telling Cole that he loves him? Joyelle looked devastated.”

“Not now, Keith,” Max said. “We need to find the others. Haven’t you heard from Michael? He ran out right behind them.”

Keith removed his phone from his pocket and showed it to Max. “Nothing.”

“Why don’t you ask one of those police officers?” Emmett asked. “They may know where Michael is.”

“Good idea,” Keith replied as he headed toward a nearby cop.

“What should we do?” Emmett asked Max. “Head home and wait? Follow Logan?” Max put his arm around Emmett. “Max, I’m scared.”

Max kissed the top of Emmett’s head. “It’ll be okay.” Max tightened his arm around Emmett as they both scanned the crowds of people for a familiar face.

From the crowd emerged Brian, the pianist from the engagement party. “There you are,” he said as he hugged Emmett and then Max. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you. Is everyone okay?”

“We don’t know,” Max said. “We haven’t been able to reach some of them.”

“What about Danielle and Meredith?” Emmett asked.

“They are fine,” Brian said. “I put them in a cab home, but I wanted to check on you two before I left.”

“Thank you,” Emmett said, giving Brian another hug. “Go on and head out. I’ll keep you posted on the others; I promise.”

“Okay, thanks,” Brian said. “What a night.”

“Thanks again for everything, Brian,” Max added. “You guys were great.”

Brian smiled back at Max and Emmett before heading through the crowded street in search of a cab. As Emmett and Max lost sight of Brian, David Young approached them from a different direction.

“Emmett!” David yelled as he pushed his way to Emmett and Max. David’s hair was messed up and he was covered in dust and debris.

“David,” Emmett said. “My God, are you okay? What happened to you?”

David tried to catch his breath. “I ran through the police line looking for Cole. He went racing out of the hotel after Derek and Joyelle.”

“Did you find him? How is he?” Max asked.

“No.” David paused a moment. “Guys, it’s bad. The limo you guys came in exploded.”

“What?”

“I couldn’t get close enough to see what was going on. There’s debris and smoke everywhere. I tried to get to the car, but the police pulled me away.”

“Did you see anyone? Derek? Justin?”

David shook his head. “There was too much smoke. And it’s crazy in the area. Police. Firemen.”

“I knew it was something terrible,” Emmett mumbled.

“Ambulances just arrived,” David added. “And Tyler, too. They let him in because he’s a nurse...to help with triage.”

“We’ve got to get in there,” Emmett said, looking at Max.

“Come with me,” David said. “Maybe because you’re family, they’ll tell you more.” David grabbed Emmett’s hand and pulled him into the crowd; Max followed close behind.

 

As the thick smoke in the driveway area of the Ritz Carlton began to dissipate, policemen scrambled to identify and rescue survivors. Loud sirens echoed through the area as ambulances worked their way through the crowded street.

Officer Michael Martinez slowly pushed himself up from the ground, coughing violently from the thick smoke. Blood from the gash on his forehead dripped over his eyes, blurring his view of the debris around him. He wiped the blood from his face and reached out to the cement pylon next to him to stabilize himself and regain his balance. Once standing, he tried to catch his breath and wiped the blood from his face again.

Michael heard the yells from someone nearby. “Help! Somebody help!” He turned to his left, then his right, trying to determine the source of the yelling. Then as the dust cleared a bit, he saw a figure kneeling on the ground near him. He stumbled in that direction, trying to avoid tripping over debris in his path.

As he approached the figure on the ground, he saw that it was Derek Mancini. “Derek?”

“Michael,” Derek said, waving for Michael to come closer to him. “Hurry. They’re trapped under the car door.” Arriving to Derek’s location, Michael saw that Derek, too, was covered in blood. “Hurry!”

As Michael bent down next to Derek, he saw that the limousine’s huge back door had been blown off the car, pinning two people beneath it. “They’re trapped,” Derek cried as Michael saw two sets of bloody legs beneath the car.

“Come on,” Michael directed Derek. “Grab that side!” Michael positioned himself on one side of the car door as Derek reached the other. “We can do this.” Both Michael and Derek worked to get a solid grip on their sides of the door. “On three!”

Michael counted to three and then Derek and he struggled to lift the door off those trapped beneath it. Suddenly, Tyler rushed over and assisted them.

“Be careful,” Michael instructed as they slowly managed to lift the door. Groaning occasionally, Derek. Tyler, and Michael pulled the door and dropped it to the side of the people underneath it. Then they returned to them.

“Joyelle! Joyelle!” Derek called to his unconscious wife.

“Dear God,” Tyler said, bending over Joyelle’s body.

Michael checked Cole’s O’Brien’s neck for a pulse. “He’s alive,” Michael told Derek. “But his pulse is slow.”

Derek was focused on his wife. “Joyelle. Joyelle, please wake up.” Two paramedics rushed over to them. “Please help her. She’s pregnant.” The paramedics stooped down to examine Joyelle.

A third paramedic ran over to Michael for his assistance. “Over here! Hurry!” Getting up from Derek’s side, Michael followed the paramedics to two other bodies lying one on top of the other. With the assistance of the paramedic, Michael carefully rolled the top body over and onto the ground.

“He’s not breathing,” Michael told the paramedic as he looked down at the bruised face of Gino Ciancio. The paramedic quickly knelt down next to Gino as Michael looked at the other person on the ground.

Justin Mancini had been lying on the ground beneath Gino and, with Gino’s body moved to the side, began to moan loudly. His body trembled and his arms stretched out above him as if they were trying to grab the air around him. “Help me, help me,” Justin cried out. “I can’t see. I can’t see anything.” Michael looked toward the paramedic and then back down at Justin.

 

As the paramedics worked to assist the victims, fireworks began to explode high above the city. Their vibrant colors and patterns welcomed the new year to Chicago. Reflections and sounds from the fireworks bounced off nearby buildings, including the hotel in which Ben and Jacqueline were staying for their holiday visit.

Ben rushed into his hotel room. He turned the lights on and scanned the room. “Jacqueline? Jacqueline?” He quickly checked the bathroom, which was dark and empty, and then returned to the main part of the suite.

There was no sign of Jacqueline anywhere. He opened the closet and saw that all of her clothes were gone. Then he turned around and noticed that only his suitcase was on the couch; Jacqueline’s was gone.

“No!” Ben yelled as he pulled all the empty hangers from the closet and threw them on the bed. “Damn you, Jesse!”

 

While Ben raged over Jacqueline’s disappearance, across the hall in another hotel suite, Marco Ciancio was kissing Rachel Carson. Their naked bodies intertwined, Marco and Rachel kissed each other deeply. She dug her fingers into his back as he worked his tongue along her jaw line and down to her breast.

Her nipples were large and hard, and he squeezed them as he sucked on them. She arched her back and pressed up against Marco’s firm body as he continued to ravage her huge tits.

Then he sat up somewhat and ran his hand down the side of her body, over her stomach to her vagina. Sticking two fingers deep inside of her, Marco massaged and probed her. Rachel moaned with pleasure as his fingers worked deep inside of her. Each thrust of Marco’s fingers caused Rachel to slightly shift her position in the bed. He smiled as he watched her body squirm in pleasure beneath him.

Raising her hands to his head, Rachel pulled Marco down between her legs. When his mouth reached her vagina, she pushed down on his head, forcing him to kiss it. He opened his mouth and began to caress and suck her wet pussy. Rachel held Marco’s head in position with one hand, grinding her hips up toward him each time his tongue entered her vagina. With her other hand, she reached over and grabbed the condom from the night stand. Quickly and with precision, she poked her fingernail into it, causing a small tear. Then she returned the condom to the night stand as Marco’s mouth continued to make out with her pussy.

Rachel put her hands beneath his armpits and pulled him up toward her face. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply as his fingers slipped out of her. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth as she ran her fingers through his hair and down his neck. His large, erect cock neared her vagina as he pushed up against her. She ran her fingers along his muscled rib cage and teased the head of his dick with her vagina.

Marco then reached over to the night stand and picked up the condom. Quickly pulling it onto his gigantic, hard penis, Marco wasted little time pushing his cock into Rachel. He began to pump her quickly, rhythmically, as he looked down into her eyes with confidence. Rachel clung to his hips as he worked himself deeper inside of her. Each of his thrusts revealed the contours of his chest and stomach muscles. She ran her hands over them and bit his chin as he pumped harder and hard.

Marco grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs to allow himself to get as deep as possible. Rachel’s groans encouraged Marco as he prepared to climax. Leaning forward with one final, powerful thrust, Marco filled the torn condom with his thick, gooey semen. He continued to push into Rachel a few more times before collapsing on top of her, kissing her as he did. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Marco’s sweaty body.

Eventually, Marco rolled over onto his back. Rachel turned and put her head on his chest as he reached over to grab their half-filled champagne glasses from the night stand.

“We did it,” Marco said, passing a glass to Rachel. “A triumph for the Ciancios. I just wish I could reach my brother; he isn’t answering his phone.” Marco took a sip of his champagne. “This is a night the Mancinis will never forget. The beginning of the end.”

“The end of all of them,” Rachel added, smiling.

Marco touched his glass to Rachel’s. “Happy new year.”

Rachel smiled. “It’s going to be a great one.”

Marco and Rachel drank from their glasses as the fireworks continued to explode outside the hotel window. Some people are at their best when things are at their worst.

           

           

www.JakeBiondi.com - “Like” BOYSTOWN on Facebook

Follow BOYSTOWN on Twitter: @BOYSTOWN_series

Copyright © 2014 JakeBiondi; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What an amazing chapter to the long-awaited continuation of this highly addictive drama!! :P

 

Fantastic, just fantastic, Jake. I was riveted to the screen, sitting at the edge of my chair, and biting my nails as I read this chapter.

 

Ben's an ass if he thinks Jacqueline is going to see him as innocent. If he shows her the tape (if he ever finds her, that is), it clearly shows how Jesse was telling him no and to get off of him and to stop, etc., etc. Now I don't remember from the ending of the last book, did Jesse show Ben the cameras? Or did he just see them on his own? And Jesse should have told Ben that his mom and Logan were going to open up that door at any moment. Jesse knew they were on their way; why didn't he tell Ben this before Ben raped him?

 

Hmmm, I wonder if Logan's gonna fire Jesse for this (as well as break up with him)? :D Oh wait, what he did has nothing to do with how he performs his job. lol

 

As much as I hate Marco, I do like Gino. I really hope they can revive him. I wish Marco and that bitch Rachel didn't make it out on time. I thought at the end of the other book Marco was running after Gino, trying to stop him from getting to the limo?

 

Now wouldn't it serve Derek right if God forbid Joyelle and Cole didn't make it? And if they survive, will they ever walk again? Jeezus, Cole just got out of the hospital and rehab!

 

Ok Jake, now you're gonna have to top this chapter! lol I'm anxiously awaiting more, now that I'm re-hooked on the story!! :)

Link to comment
On 11/06/2014 06:03 AM, Lisa said:
What an amazing chapter to the long-awaited continuation of this highly addictive drama!! :P

 

Fantastic, just fantastic, Jake. I was riveted to the screen, sitting at the edge of my chair, and biting my nails as I read this chapter.

 

Ben's an ass if he thinks Jacqueline is going to see him as innocent. If he shows her the tape (if he ever finds her, that is), it clearly shows how Jesse was telling him no and to get off of him and to stop, etc., etc. Now I don't remember from the ending of the last book, did Jesse show Ben the cameras? Or did he just see them on his own? And Jesse should have told Ben that his mom and Logan were going to open up that door at any moment. Jesse knew they were on their way; why didn't he tell Ben this before Ben raped him?

 

Hmmm, I wonder if Logan's gonna fire Jesse for this (as well as break up with him)? :D Oh wait, what he did has nothing to do with how he performs his job. lol

 

As much as I hate Marco, I do like Gino. I really hope they can revive him. I wish Marco and that bitch Rachel didn't make it out on time. I thought at the end of the other book Marco was running after Gino, trying to stop him from getting to the limo?

 

Now wouldn't it serve Derek right if God forbid Joyelle and Cole didn't make it? And if they survive, will they ever walk again? Jeezus, Cole just got out of the hospital and rehab!

 

Ok Jake, now you're gonna have to top this chapter! lol I'm anxiously awaiting more, now that I'm re-hooked on the story!! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words and review. I always appreciate your support and feedback. Next installment coming soon.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..