Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 3,500 Words
  • 2,638 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Broken - 23. High Infidelity

span>Warning: this chapter may be objectionable to some people. It didn't bother me at the time so don't have a cow.

My dreams that night were exceptionally erotic. Brian knew things; wonderful, sexy things to do in bed that I had never even heard of. It was like I had a junior high playbook and his playbook came from the pros. There was a moment or two that night when I thought for sure that I heard angels singing.

As I drifted toward consciousness, I thought that I was having a wet dream. My cock was hard as a rock and felt fantastic. It felt too good.

Brian was waking me up with a blowjob!

I looked down and saw his red head bobbing up and down. I reached down, stroked his long hair and said, “Well. Good morning to you too.”

It didn’t take terribly long for things to get serious. The more excited I got, the faster he went.

“Brian, unless you want protein for breakfast…”

Brian went faster and I went crazy. I climaxed and Brian gently brought me down.

I reached down, pulled him into a hug. “That was an amazing way to wake up. Thank you.”

He grinned and said, “Your little head woke up before your big head did.”

I lay there stroking his hair for a moment. A little worried that Doug would come wake us up, I asked, “Is it time to get up?”

“No-”, he said, snuggling his naked body against me. “I heard Casey get home so it’s still very early. We can get a little more sleep if you want to.”

I chuckled and said, “Oh, I think I’m up now.”

“You enjoyed?” he beamed.

“Yeah- you know so much. I learned more about sex with you in one night than I have my whole life. You must read a lot or something. I think I came four times… no five times counting this morning.”

Brian looked troubled and said, “I had a teacher.”

“Nate?”

Brian shook his head. He was silent for a moment and said, “This is just between us OK?”

I nodded and noticed that Brian was trembling a little.

“I’ve got this older cousin named Steve. He lives in Hattiesburg with my Uncle and goes to Southern Miss. Anyway, during the summers when Dad was drinking a lot, Mom would send me down to stay with them. My Uncle and his wife travel a lot so most of the time it was just Steve and me. Anyway, they had a very private pool and Steve suggested we skinny dip. It was fun. We wrestled a little and we both got hard. He had the biggest dick that I’d ever seen. He let me touch it. We started innocent fooling around in the pool but got real turned on.”

I said, “Wow. That’s hot. You were with a college guy.”

Brian sighed. “He was a cousin so it didn’t actually count. I wanted to do stuff. I knew about Doug and was curious. It felt mighty good. I didn’t truly want to do it with Steve exactly but… I don’t know. It’s hard to explain. It seemed like he wanted to and I wanted to please him. Anyway, things got pretty hot. The first time I ever came, Steve was giving me a blow job. He taught me what is fun and feels good. We would sleep together naked; he would wake me up sucking me.”

“So that’s where you learned that trick-”, I said.

Brian nodded. “I learned a lot from Steve but this is the first time I've used that trick.”

“It was the best wake up ever.”

Brian snuggled close and got quiet for a while. I asked, “You want to sleep some more?”

“I don’t care.”

“What are you thinking about?”

He said, “With Steve, I did it for him. With Nate, I did it as a sort of bargain. With you, I did it just because I just wanted to.”

I hugged him and started moving down his body.

He giggled and asked, “What are you doing?”

I said, “Now it’s your turn.”

We did decide to sleep in for a while.

 

A short nap later, I smelled breakfast cooking and decided to get up. Brian didn’t move so I put on some clothes and went down stairs.

As I padded down the stairs, I could tell that Doug was on the phone. He wasn’t having a happy conversation. I decided to give him some time so I went back upstairs.

I got in the shower and before I knew it, Brian joined me. We stood there naked holding each other under the warm water. We started getting hard again. If we were going to get anything done, we had to get started. I finished up and got out before things got too involved.

When I got down stairs, breakfast was ready. I would have started to eat but Doug looked quite upset.

I went over to him and gave him a light hug and said, “Morning Doug. Is something on your mind?”

He gave me a dark smile and put his hand on my shoulder. “I’m just finding out who my friends are and are not.”

I guess my puzzled look at his rather cryptic response prompted him to continue. “I used to be close… no I was… well you know, with a guy from Clinton named Mark.”

I said, “Oh.”

He nodded sadly. “It seems that he’s so afraid of being discovered by his family that he is afraid to see me and asked me to never call him again.”

“That sucks.”

Doug was slumped in the chair that he was sitting in. He said, “I don’t understand how he can just turn it off like that.”

I said, “I don’t either. You’re pretty hot. Does this mean… you’re available?”

He looked up from his chair and smiled, “Aren’t you sort of— taken?”

“I could sacrifice…”

Doug said, “You little perv!” and swatted me in the seat of my pants as I scooted off.

 

We ate breakfast and got started on the cabin. I was amazed at how quickly we made progress. Doug was a pro and all the pieces were already pre-cut and labeled. We had the frame up by lunch.

To save time, I cooked hot dogs on the old grill that we kept at the cabin. As soon as we were done with lunch, we put on the roof and siding.

The next step was to paint the cabin. We went back to Doug’s truck and hauled several cans of paint back to the work site. The first coat of paint was an olive drab color. We painted all of the exposed wood and took a break to let it dry.

We all piled into Doug’s truck and took a ride to an Army Surplus store. We paid 15 dollars for a large camouflage net that we could drape over the cabin to hide it from prying eyes.

Our second stop was for food. We bought some hotdogs, burgers and charcoal for the grill.

It was then it occurred to me that I would have to go home at some point. My parents would want me to go to church with them the next morning. I broke the news when we got back and started painting again. Doug and Brian were a little disappointed but they understood.

Late in the afternoon I got on my bike and headed to my house.

 

When I arrived home, the house was empty. My Dad’s Pontiac Grand Prix was not in the garage. The house was empty and quiet. When I got to the kitchen table, I found a pile of notes.

The note on top, in my Mom’s handwriting, said read this article. It looked a little dry so I got a canned coke out of the refrigerator, made a sandwich and sat down to read the notes.

The article had been cut out of the local paper. The caption read, “Congress to Hold Talks on Emergency Preparedness.” That was right up my Dad’s alley. In his job with the Department of Agriculture, he was in charge of helping farmers recover from disasters like hurricanes. I had heard him complain many times about the layers of red tape and the administrative mess it was to get different agencies to cooperate. The story wasn’t long. It said that Congress was considering a new agency or task force that could move quickly and would have the authority to act decisively in an emergency.

The next note in the pile read:

Jimmy-

Your father has been called to Washington to testify before Congress on what has to be done to respond effectively to natural disasters. His experience in dealing with the aftermaths of those hurricanes has made him something of an expert. We will fly to Washington Friday night. We’ll explore the city this weekend and be on hand Monday through Wednesday to testify before the committee. Be sure to follow the news, you father will probably be on it! We should be home Thursday.

In the stack, you’ll find a $50 for food. Behave yourself and try not to get in too much trouble. There’s also a note from Scotty in the pile.

-Mom

Sure enough, there was an envelope with two twenties and a ten.

The following item was a list of chores my Mom wanted done while they were gone. I saw that the list was all routine, and there was nothing too ambitious.

Finally, under the list of chores, there was a note from Scotty.

Jimmy-

My Mom wanted to go to Tupelo this weekend and sprung it on me at the last minute. She has to be back for work on Monday, so I’ll be home Sunday night.

Scotty

PS. Save me some barbecue.

Barbecue was our secret code for weed. We both loved any kind of barbecue and were always scheming to get it, so it was a perfect code word. Scotty’s entire share was still intact. He had more than enough to get barbecued and stay that way for several days.

I looked at the pile of notes with my mind racing. How could I get so lucky? Parents out of town, fifty more bucks for my war chest and Scotty would be back tomorrow night. What looked like a bust was finally coming together after all.

The first order of business was to get moving. I dumped my school backpack and started a round of laundry. Then I started packing for my return to the cabin. My book bag simply wasn’t up to the job. I rummaged through the garage and found my Dad’s Army Alice Pack. Now I had plenty of room to work with.

I packed some clothes, canned food, sleeping bag and some of my favorite cassette tapes. I added a blanket, a towel and some airline liquor bottles that I had stashed away. I had managed to collect eight of them, and I intended to try all of them. I added a few miscellaneous items of camping gear and decided that I was set.

By the time I finished packing, it was dark outside. I put the clothes in the dryer, and left it running. I couldn’t ride with the big pack on so I parked my bike in the garage. When I finally found a flash-light, I began to walk back to the cabin.

It was a lot slower going on foot in the dark, but I knew the trail well. Within twenty minutes I was walking up the glade and passing through the thorny blackberry bushes that kept hid the cabin and discouraged the curious. The camouflage net that we bought earlier in the day was in place. It blended in well with the Spanish moss hanging from the nearby trees.

The camp site was quiet. I looked inside the cabin, but it was empty. I stashed my pack in the cabin and started walking up to the house.

Brian and Doug had decided to stay in the house rather than camp out that night. It was still a little cold at night. There were a few things we needed to finish up in the cabin before it would be comfortable. When I arrived, I found the brothers huddled together in the back yard taking bong hits.

I took my place in the circle and took bong hits with Doug and Brian. The two brothers were a little subdued and Brian was actually looking pretty wasted.

Doug said, “We thought you were gone so we started without you.”

“I thought I was gone too until I got home and found out that my folks are out of town until Thursday.”

“Cool,” Brian slurred. “You can load the bong.”

The brothers were obviously wasted on something with more horsepower than weed. I asked, “What did you guys do?”

Doug slurred, “We both took a whole Quaalude about an hour ago. It’s starting to kick in.”

I said, “Nice.” It wouldn’t be long until they were both deeply asleep. I decided to join them but I only took a half of a ‘lude. You can only get just so wasted before you pass out.

The bong went around until we were all as fried as possible. We moved inside and collapsed on the couch. It wasn’t long before Brian was nodding off. Saturday Night Live was never funnier. We laughed our ass off at a sketch by John Belushi called the Thing That Would Not Leave.

By the time SNL was over, Brian was sound asleep, Doug was wobbling but I had only just begun to buzz. We took Brian upstairs and put him to bed.

After we got Brian settled, Doug and I went down stairs and watched an old 50’s late night horror movie about giant radioactive mutant insects running amok. We watched the old B-movie and laughed at how exceptionally fake it was until Doug nodded off. His arm was around me and I ended up dozing off with my head in his lap.

I woke up sometime later. I wasn’t comfortable because something hard was poking me in the ear. I put my hand under my head to see what it was and Doug moaned softly.

I realized that I had Doug’s rapidly expanding cock under my hand. Suddenly Doug wasn’t the only one who was getting as hard as a rock.

Once Doug started getting hard, things started happening automatically. His cock ran down his leg and out from under his gym shorts. His moans gained urgency and his thighs began to thrust up.

In a short time, the head of his enormous cock was right in my face. His hand found the back of my head, and he pushed my face down toward his crotch. One of my oldest masturbation fantasies was coming true.

I began to lick his cock and his body shuddered. His whole body was shaking, and the hand on my head gained urgency.

Suddenly he woke up with a start with his right hand mashing my head down to his cock.

He let me up and said, “Oh man Jimmy. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

I sat up and put my arm around him and said, “This has been a fantasy of mine since… I started having fantasies. I don’t mind at all. In fact, I hope you’ll let me finish.”

Doug sighed and said, “Jimmy. You’re cute and everything but you are just 13 and I’m 18. I could go to jail if we got caught.”

I said, “I’m not telling. I know that you were hoping to hook up with Mark. If he’s a dumb ass and turned this down…” As I said it, I ran my hand over his throbbing cock.

He quivered at my touch. I could tell he was thoroughly fucked up. If I had not been high as a kite, I would have never had the nerve to say or do anything like this.

Doug ran his hands over me and one of them came to rest on my cock. He grinned at me and whispered, “It seems like you need it as bad as I do.”

We both giggled at that.

He said, “This has got to stay between us.”

I replied, “Scouts honor.”

He stood up and pulled me up from the couch and led me to one of the down stairs bedrooms that he was using. We were undressing each other as soon as the door closed.

The room was illuminated by a street light from outside. As soon as Doug was naked, he lay on his back on the edge of the bed and fumbled with something on the night stand.

I finished pulling my shorts off and put myself between his legs. To me his cock looked enormous. My cock was larger than Brian or Scotty’s, but Doug’s cock was in a whole different league. It looked like it was twice as large as mine and much thicker. I could go down on it but I couldn’t get the whole thing in my mouth.

Doug moaned and ran his hands through my hair. I could taste pre-cum almost from the start.

As I worked on Doug’s cock, he squirmed and moaned. He whispered, “Oh that’s good. It’s been way too long.”

I thought that he was going to cum but he stopped me. He said, “I’ve got something a little different in mind. Come a little closer.”

He inhaled my cock. The intensity of the moment hit me and I shivered. I was somewhere between heaven and cloud 9 and he abruptly stopped. He took a small bottle of some kind of oil and placed it on my cock and started rubbing it gently.

Doug said, “Jimmy have you ever fucked anybody?”

“Well… No.”

Doug said, “I’d really like for you to fuck me. I think that you’ll like it a lot. You seem like a born top.”

I said, “Teach me.”

Doug guided me into his hole and groaned with pleasure. He cautioned me to go slow at first but his hole seemed to grab my cock and pull me in. Soon I was grinding on Doug’s hole, and he was going crazy.

His cock was hard and standing straight up and I found that I could just get my mouth on the head. When I did that he shivered with pleasure and groaned, “Oh Jimmy, fuck me harder!”

I slowed my strokes so that I wouldn’t cum so fast and sucked on the head of his cock. It was throbbing, twitching and dripping with pre-cum. I kept on fucking him and knew that I was going to cum at any moment. It was a magnificent sensation quite unlike anything that I had ever experienced before.

It must be pretty damned good because I had Doug panting for more. I felt the surge of cum building in me and Doug groaned, “Fuck me, oh fuck me harder!”

My thrusts became more and more rapid and Doug’s cock grew and throbbed in my lips. I came inside him and kept thrusting.

In my mouth Doug’s cock throbbed and finally exploded. His cum smacked the back of my throat. I pulled out of his ass and sucked his cock with delight as he came in waves.

We collapsed on the bed and gently held each other for a while.

Finally I said, “You were right.”

“About what?”

“I did like that. It was great.”

“Jimmy- you were amazing. I had no idea…”

“I always wanted to be with you.”

He kissed me and said, “We have to be careful.”

“I understand. It’s just between us and only when we won’t get caught.” He hugged me tightly and said, “I wish that you could stay with me here tonight but we can’t get caught together.”

I got up and started putting my clothes back on. “I’ll go upstairs and sleep with Brian.”

Doug asked, “You and Brian are doing stuff aren’t you?”

“Yeah but nothing like this.”

He said, “If you try it, go very slow and easy. It went well with us because I knew how to take it. You can hurt someone that doesn’t really know how to do it.”

I said, “I promise that if we ever go there that we’ll be careful. I’d never hurt Brian.”

Doug just hugged me and said, “Good night stud and thanks. I really needed that.”

I closed Doug’s door behind me and made my way through the dark house. I stopped in the living room and turned off the TV set that had moved past test patterns and onto static. I made my way to the stairs and went up.

When I arrived in Brian’s room, he was sound asleep. I took a quick shower in his bathroom, dried off and crawled into bed with him naked. He must have sensed that I was there. He snuggled in beside me and soon we were both asleep.

Copyright © 2015 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I started this on the other site but have been following it here too. What a powerful, hard, but well written story. Thanks for sharing.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..