Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 8,570 Words
  • 1,023 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Curse of the Fallen - 13. Chapter Thirteen: Shape-Shifting Cowboy

While Aaron had agreed to let Dane give him a back massage both men have other reasons for wanting to spend a few private moments together. Dane's plans include more than just a massage while Aaron sees the chance to be alone with Dane as having a second chance to figure out exactly what sort of Talent he is.

Chapter Thirteen: Shape-Shifting Cowboy

 

Aaron knew a setup when he saw one. For a cowboy masseur he had come well prepared. After all what sort of fellow comes to Camp David with his own massage table, scented oils and an array of stuff that one would find in a sex shop.

Not that Aaron protested. He knew Dane had only made the offer because the rancher wanted to know more about whatever Aaron saw inside his head. Aaron didn’t know what much more he could offer. Maybe some time alone with Dane would give him greater insight? Most of all however Aaron and agreed to follow Dane because it kept him away from Calvin and the Graft.

“You wan’na get undress while I set up.”

“Sure.” Aaron went to the joining bathroom. He looked at his reflection in the mirror through the tinted goggles he wore. It had been a long time since he had to wear such large protective gear.

Seeing all the blood that stained his face and clothes Aaron decided it would be best if he took a shower. After starting the water and undressing he turned off the lights and closed the door until only a narrow crack was left to let light come through. When it was safe, he removed the goggles and stepped into the steaming shower spray.

The shower was a multi-head one. The main one hit him at eyelevel. Two others sprayed a thin hot mist from the sides. The largest of the four rained down on him from the ceiling. Aaron didn’t know how good Dane was at giving massages but he was finding himself quite satisfied with how the shower was relaxing him.

When Aaron was sure all the blood had been washed off he stepped out to find Dane was there waiting for him with a towel. “Thank you.” Aaron accepted the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

“You’re more than welcomed.” Dane wore a wolfish smirk and had mischievous gleam in his eyes. “Want me to give you a hand drying off?”

Aaron stared at Dane wearing an expression that showed Aaron was starting to get annoyed. “I think I can handle it.”

“Of course… There’ll be enough opportunity to give you a hand when you’re done.”

Aaron laughed. “You’re incorrigible.”

Dane could not hold back a smirk. “I would have to be to ask you to my bedroom in front of Jon.”

Knowing he had to deal with an issue before taking things further, Aaron said; “Jon and I have an understanding.”

“An open relationship?” Dane kicked off one boot.

“Besides work our relationship is actually closed… at least we would like it to be.” Aaron was now ruffling his hair with the towel.

“So what am I… work or one of your slipups?” Dane laughed as he hopped on one foot to pull off the other boot.

“You’re definitely work.” Aaron gave him a gentle shove, almost knocking Dane to the floor.

“Good, because I’m a hard worker. Got to be to keep a proper ranch running smoothly.”

Having finished drying his hair Aaron wrapped his towel back around his waist. “I work hard too.”

“I can tell.” Dane ogled Aaron’s fine musculature. “How did you get a body like that?”

“Partly competing gymnastics in school, the rest of it is from good genes and he Graft’s fiddling with my DNA.”

Dane ripped the buttons off his shirt. “Think I need some grafting work done?” He let Aaron get a full look at his chest. It was broad and heavily muscled like Jon’s. It was so deeply tanned his skin practically glowed with absorbed sun. Sun bleached hair dusted his chest and ran over his stomach.

Aaron wasn’t about to admit it but he was just his type. Feeling a hard-on coming he turned his back.

Dane couldn’t hold back from laughing. “I’ll be there in just a second babe.”

“Don’t call me babe.” Aaron showed Dane the finger.

When Dane joined Aaron in the bedroom he found Aaron beside the massage table waiting for him. “That eager for me to get to work on you.”

“No… just want to hurry up and get it over with.” To show he was kidding Aaron gave Dane as sly wink.

“Go stand in the middle of the room. I’ll need to get a good feel as to what parts need the most work.” Dane pointed to a spot at the foot of the bed.

“Yeah right… Like you don’t already know.” Aaron teased as he moved to the spot Dane had pointed to.

“Well… we could move right to the bed but that won’t help those stiff muscles of yours.” Dane went to a drawer, pulled out a black jockstrap and slipped it on.

Aaron didn’t see why Dane bothered, the thing was so form fitting it didn’t leave much to the imagination other than what it would feel like to have that thick piece of meat inside him.

While Aaron stood waiting, Dane lit the over half dozen candles he had scattered around the room and a group of incense sticks. Once he had flipped the lights off, he went over to Aaron and gently removed the goggles.

Dane looked into Aaron’s silver eyes with his own. He found himself wanting those eyes to be looking at him whenever he wished. “Alright… let’s see where you need the most work.” He had Aaron hold up his arms so he could give them a good feel. When he had Aaron bend them he heard and felt the creaking of stiff tendons. Going to his shoulders he found them as stiff as dry clay. His side and rear delts needed some loosening up. Feeling along the sides the obliques and lats felt as if they were made of cracked ice. His pecs and glutes spasm when he took hold of them. The same were true for the hip abductors and inner thighs. It seemed the only part of Aaron that wasn’t stiff was his penis. That was sad as it was the only part Dane wanted hard but the rancher would fix that soon enough.

When he was done with his examination he told Aaron to go make himself comfortable on the table. Going to his assorted collections of oils he mixed and matched the scents like a first class perfumer. Once he had the prepared the wanted concoction he went to the massage table.

Seeing Aaron still had the towel around his waist Dane pulled it off, folded it in half then placed it over his butt. He dipped his smallest finger into the oil down to the first knuckle. Shaking off any excess oil he then rubbed it below Aaron’s nose on the cleft above his upper lip. “Take a sniff of that.”

Aaron breathed in and gasped. He recognized one of the scents… Enigma oil. A rare treasure even among the Elected, only a few people could afford to keep a large stock of it. Aaron could come up with only one person who Dane could have gotten it from. “Ryan?”

“After he disappeared I well, I sort of went through his stuff.”

Aaron let out a deep chuckle. “So you got it grave robbing.”

“Not true… for all I know he’s still alive and kicking. Let’s just say I’m borrowing it. After all it’s not like you have any reason to complain.”

Aaron took in a deeper breath. “Not at all.” Enigma oil did for the mind what the hands of a skill masseur could do for the body. It melted away any tense emotions and mental stress causing a person grief. It also takes away a person inhibitions. It was therefore used as both an aphrodisiac and an interrogation drug. By his third inhale of the heavenly scent Aaron didn’t care which it was.

Once Dane was sure Aaron was relaxed Dane climbed on the table and straddled himself on either side of Aaron’s lower back. Using a squeeze bottle he drizzled a good amount of heated oil on Aaron’s shoulder’s and upper back. Not wanting to feel left out he squirted some on his own chest as well.

With both hands Dane rubbed the Enigma oil into Aaron’s skin. That act alone triggered several deep moans from beneath him. Using his open palms he kneeled at the tight tissue causing Aaron the most discomfort. Once in a while he would take a break to pull on his jock. Dane had not even gone halfway down Aaron’s back and yet his cock was aching to be freed.

As Dane’s hands made their way down Aaron’s body he slid off the back, over the rear and down to Aaron’s knees. When his hands reached Aaron’s ass, he tossed the towel aside. He squirted nearly a quarter of the remaining oil on both cheeks and along Aaron’s crack. He worked Aaron’s ass with his hands like a master sculptor would a block of malleable clay.

When it had gotten to the point where Dane could not hold back he stretched out his whole long frame over the back half of Aaron’s body. The oil he had poured on Aaron and his own chest let him glide up and down Aaron’s body as if he were a stream of water being poured down a pane of glass.

He nestled his faced in Aaron’s butt. Letting his tongue slip from his mouth, he tasted the sides between both checks. It had the taste of washed soap and the tickling faint scent of Enigma oil. No longer able to stop himself he pulled the checks apart to expose the pale pink bud. His tongue looped around the tight sphincter. Pushing two fingers past Aaron’s sphincter Dane pulled them apart, creating a tight opening which he poured more oil.

Aaron moaned as the aphrodisiac effect caused his body to quiver. He ached to have it filled and as Dane was the only man presented he begged him to be the one to do it.

Dane didn’t however. He was not done prepping Aaron for what he was sure would be a heavenly experience. Sliding off the table he went over to the bed where he had lined up a small collection of sex toys. He debated which one to pick until he took a gel soft double headed dildo. If Aaron was so desperate to get fucked why couldn’t Dane enjoy the same experience?

Going back to Aaron, Dane used his fingers to help loosen both of them up. He took the flexible shaft at its center and slid a third of it inside Aaron. He then climbed back on Aaron and straddled himself over Aaron’s ass. With careful aim he felt about until the other head was deep inside him.

He began to bounce himself off Aaron’s tight bubble butt. The motioned pulled a few inches of the dildo heads out of each of them and thrust back in as he dropped back down.

While both groaned and shouted obscenities at each other they were both ready for the next phase. With the dildo removed Dane quickly replaced it with his Enigma oil slicked cock. He lifted Aaron up on all fours before sliding his meat inside him. If Dane hadn’t been just as desperate as Aaron was for Dane to bury his cock deep inside him the rancher could have tormented Aaron mercilessly.

The Graft had told Dane that Aaron was among the best bottoms he had ever trained. With the way Aaron’s body formed a suction like grip around his dick Dane understood why. While he was sure the Graft’s genetic tampering was responsible for much of the effect Aaron knew how to move and adjust his body to make the most of it.

If there was such a thing as true lust Dane could live the rest of his life only have sex with Aaron and nobody else. With the friction and pulling on his cock mixed with the effect of the Enigma oil, Dane’s civilized demeanor was subsumed by his more animalistic id.

Dane groans progressed into shouting and then into howls of pleasure. The rancher was indeed turning into an animal, a beast consumed by a state of heat. Enraptured by his need to fuck he lost all other forms of awareness.

Each deep, hard thrust Dane made he became more influenced by a growing physical hunger. He wanted hot thick flesh inside him be it is mouth or his ass. He didn’t care what was happening to him but he need to claim Aaron had become as great as his need for air.

As the ache grew stronger Dane’s eyes focused harder on the arching muscles that joined Aaron’s shoulder to his neck. To his animal self it was the perfect joint of meat to sate his hunger. All he had to do was bite into it and he would be able to taste the blood of his lover.

Dane leaned forward and parted his jaws wide but as his mouth began to close around it he was thrown across the room by a powerful invisible force. By the time he recovered Aaron stood over him. He held a mirror which he thrust in front of Danes face. What Dane saw hurt him more than the kinetic blow Aaron had hit him with. What looked back at him in the mirror was not human. He had turned into a werewolf.

Dane tried to flee from his reflection but Aaron had already bound him up with chains of kinetic force. For someone the Graft said was a weak mix Talent Aaron was proving not to be weak at all.

When Aaron was sure Dane wouldn’t attack or try to run he released his hold. He sat himself on the edge of the bed. He leaned forward and covered his face with both hands. “I’m sorry but I had to know.”

“What… what am I?” Dane demanded.

“You are a Talent.”

“A Talent? Look at me! I am a monster.” Dane looked down at his own body and felt nothing but revulsion towards what he had become and what he had almost done to Aaron.

“No, you’re a physical Talent, a kind my old teachers claimed no longest existed.” Aaron left the bed and sat down in front of the Rancher.

“A physical Talent? You mean I am just like your lover?” Dane asked.

“No!” Aaron shouted. He was now glaring at Dane. “Jon is a known Talent. You are one of the Lost Talents. Jon’s Talent might give him the power to strengthen and adjusted the chemistry of his body but yours allows you to turn yourself into an entirely different creature.”

Dane didn’t like what Aaron had just said. “Allow? Do you think I want to be this way? Do you think I have any control over it?”

Aaron’s looked down at the floor and shook his head. “My bad… Look, I know what you see is not what you want to be but it is who you are. God, do you have any idea what I was risking by letting you fuck me?”

“Then why did you?”

“Because,” Aaron hesitated as he searched for the right words. “I need to know who I’m dealing with. I have no problem with you being a shape-changer. If you were something else I needed to know that as well. I... I have to admit you are quite the hot fuck. Not that Jon’s bad but he rarely loses all his inhibitions like you do.”

Dane’s lips parted to form a toothy grin. “You weren’t all that bad either. That doesn’t mean we should make a regular practice of screwing each other. It is not always a good thing to lose all control.” Both paused not knowing what to say. “What now?” Dane asked when Aaron didn’t speak.

“I don’t know,” Aaron replied

“You don’t? Wasn’t all this part of some master plan?”

“Not really… I don’t like dealing with the unknown. Those with your Talent were believed to have been wiped out a long time ago.”

“By whom?”

“By the other Talents of course.”

“The other Talents? But why? What did we ever do to them?”

“To put it as simply as I can…you exist.”

Even though Dane had not known he was a werewolf until now the idea that people like Aaron would try to hunt him down and kill him didn’t sit well with the rancher. “They hunted us down for no other reason than that they could?”

“Yes and no. Because you cannot always hide what you are they feared your kind would lead the Untalented to hunt down all Talents, not just yours.”

“Let me get this straight. They wiped us out to save their own hides.”

“Pretty much yes.” Aaron replied

Dane felt like tearing the room apart. “So why should I care. They believe we’re all gone so why not let them continue to believe that.”

“Because they already know you are a shape-shifter or at least have a good suspicion you are. You’ve crossed paths with the Coven and the Order more times than any anonymous person should. I don’t have any idea why they haven’t dealt with you already. I can only assume the worse.” Once again Aaron aimed his gaze to the floor.

“And what would that be.” Though Dane was sure he didn’t want to know he knew he had to ask.

“That they plan to use you as a pawn in their own game. That’s why I hate the fact you brought up Ryan. He has clearly joined with the Coven. If Dr. Balthazar knew Ryan had joined the enemy then I must act as if he had joined the Coven as well. Ryan was like an older brother to me but I have no choice but to now see him as an enemy.”

“And me Aaron? Am I your enemy?”

“No… not yet at least. As far as I can tell you are as much of a victim of both factions as I am.”

“You? Are you saying they want you dead as well.”

“Maybe. Hell! I’ve done enough things to irk them over the years. Even so I don’t think they want me dead. More likely they want to use my Talent in the same fashion as they want to use yours.”

“If I may ask, what is your Talent? From what I was told you are some sort of jack-of-all-trades.”

“That’s what I want them to think.” Aaron lowered his voice and drew closer. “I’m not a shape-shifter like you but I fear I’m also a Lost Talent.”

“What are Lost Talents? Are they all people the Elected killed to get rid of like a mangy dogs?”

“Killed or imprisoned, yes. Shape-shifters were too visible to hide. The most powerful mental Talents, the Melchiors were too powerful to let survive. The Nulls were hunted down and either killed or hidden away to be used as living weapons in future wars. There were the Nosferatu but with their plague like ability to spread their Talent and blood thirst to others had to be destroyed. Then there are those like the Master… Mega-Talents with powers as potent as nuclear bombs. Then there is me.”

“Which is?”

Aaron took in a deep breath then said; “I’m a mirror, a Talent with the ability to harness and redirect the Talents of others to serve my own purpose. You are now one of the few people who know that about me. In the old days the Elected saw my kind as no better than thieves and not true Talents. We were declared criminals and hunted down like your people were. As far as I know I am the only one left. Not that it makes me feel special. I know how dangerous I am to other Talents. They had good reason to fear my kind. As they had to fear yours.”

Dane stood and embraced him. “Can you use your Talent to steal away mine?”

Aaron saw the gleam of hope radiating from Dane’s silver eyes. It broke his heart that he would have to take that hope away from him. “No… To steal yours I would have to have the power to steal physical matter. You are what you are and there is nothing I can do to change that.”

Dane felt so defeated he felt as if someone had cut the strings holding his body up. “Then what is to become of me? Will I turn back into a human or will I forever be this creature.”

“Oh you will go back to being human. With enough training you will be better able to gain control of it as well. What concerns me is what the others will think.”

“By others you mean your lover.”

 

‘Yes… Jon has always been over protective of me. Given how reckless I can get he probably has to be. Since the day he was born he has been taught to hate your kind. That is something that won’t change overnight. I’m less worried about the others. They weren’t raised among the Elected. I myself knew nothing about the Elected until high school. I guess that helps me relate more to you and the others than guys like Jon who were raised knowing the power they possessed.”

“What about the Graft? If Ryan is a member of the Coven that suggests that the Graft might be as well.”

Aaron wished Dane hadn’t said that. “I’m trying to avoid wondering about that. The Graft is famous for his neutrality. If he’s decided to take sides then we’re all in danger.”

“Don’t you work for him?” Dane asked.

Aaron exploded. “Shut up! Don’t ever say that. I…” Aaron had tried for years to ignore how he truly felt towards the Graft. The Graft keeps what is his and that included Aaron. Aaron would never forgive Gordon for selling his contract to Calvin instead of Jon. If Jon had been given his contract Aaron could relax knowing he would never have to sell his body to another man. On the other hand Calvin was too weak a person to refuse to let the Graft send Aaron out on a job. If Aaron were to get his hands on the contract he was sure one of the terms gave Gordon’s the right to send him out on more jobs.

The sudden explosion of rage can’t Dane off guard. “Dang… I never thought you hated the creep?”

“Wouldn’t you if you were forced to work for a man who sells your body to the highest bidder.”

Dane remembered the sort of men he had seen the Graft’s employees had to take care of. “That would depend on the bidder but I get your point. You wanted it to be Jon but instead you’ve been sold to the President’s son.”

Aaron took in a deep breath. He didn’t speak until he had regain control of his temper. “Yes, not that I hate Calvin but he’s not the man I love.”

“And me? Wasn’t us fucking all this part of your little experiment?”

Aaron arched an eyebrow. “Are you telling me you fall in love this easily?”

“Well, I don’t know about love, but I ain’t going to say I didn’t enjoy it. You have the finest ass I’ve had on both sides of the Mississippi. God strike me down if that ain’t true. My question I’m hankering for you to answer is will there be a second time?”

“I can’t say for sure either way. You could have Calvin to loan me out to you but don’t expect me to forgive you for it. You’re one wild man Dane Winship so I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it as well.”

“Good, cause I ain’t done with you yet.” Dane let his eyes dart in the direction of the bed.

“Sorry, will have to plea mercy on this one. I need to get back to Calvin before he starts looking for me. It wouldn’t do any good if the others were to find you in your present state. There is also the matter of your claws.”

Dane looked at his hands and saw the sharp nails that extended past the tips of his fingers. “Oh yes… will need to do something about those. Will I be human by morning?”

“I don’t know. What little I know of your kind is from old history books. The only places I know to find out more is in the Grand Council Archives and your mother and father.”

“Dang… you didn’t know I was adopted?” Dane asked.

“I didn’t know but I’m not surprised.” Aaron replied. “Not being a true member of the Elected I have no chance in hell of getting inside the Archives. Maybe the Graft knows something but I don’t trust him and neither should you.”

“Only three-day-old road kill would disagree with ya on that one.”

Aaron stayed until he saw Dane had fallen asleep before leaving. Aaron could already tell Dane’s had begun the process of returning to its human form. Recovering his clothes from the bathroom, Aaron got dressed and left without a word.

Chapter Thirteen: Shape-Shifting Cowboy

 

Aaron knew a setup when he saw one. For a cowboy masseur he had come well prepared. After all what sort of fellow comes to Camp David with his own massage table, scented oils and an array of stuff that one would find in a sex shop.

Not that Aaron protested. He knew Dane had only made the offer because the rancher wanted to know more about whatever Aaron saw inside his head. Aaron didn’t know what much more he could offer. Maybe some time alone with Dane would give him greater insight? Most of all however Aaron and agreed to follow Dane because it kept him away from Calvin and the Graft.

“You wan’na get undress while I set up.”

“Sure.” Aaron went to the joining bathroom. He looked at his reflection in the mirror through the tinted goggles he wore. It had been a long time since he had to wear such large protective gear.

Seeing all the blood that stained his face and clothes Aaron decided it would be best if he took a shower. After starting the water and undressing he turned off the lights and closed the door until only a narrow crack was left to let light come through. When it was safe, he removed the goggles and stepped into the steaming shower spray.

The shower was a multi-head one. The main one hit him at eyelevel. Two others sprayed a thin hot mist from the sides. The largest of the four rained down on him from the ceiling. Aaron didn’t know how good Dane was at giving massages but he was finding himself quite satisfied with how the shower was relaxing him.

When Aaron was sure all the blood had been washed off he stepped out to find Dane was there waiting for him with a towel. “Thank you.” Aaron accepted the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

“You’re more than welcomed.” Dane wore a wolfish smirk and had mischievous gleam in his eyes. “Want me to give you a hand drying off?”

Aaron stared at Dane wearing an expression that showed Aaron was starting to get annoyed. “I think I can handle it.”

“Of course… There’ll be enough opportunity to give you a hand when you’re done.”

Aaron laughed. “You’re incorrigible.”

Dane could not hold back a smirk. “I would have to be to ask you to my bedroom in front of Jon.”

Knowing he had to deal with an issue before taking things further, Aaron said; “Jon and I have an understanding.”

“An open relationship?” Dane kicked off one boot.

“Besides work our relationship is actually closed… at least we would like it to be.” Aaron was now ruffling his hair with the towel.

“So what am I… work or one of your slipups?” Dane laughed as he hopped on one foot to pull off the other boot.

“You’re definitely work.” Aaron gave him a gentle shove, almost knocking Dane to the floor.

“Good, because I’m a hard worker. Got to be to keep a proper ranch running smoothly.”

Having finished drying his hair Aaron wrapped his towel back around his waist. “I work hard too.”

“I can tell.” Dane ogled Aaron’s fine musculature. “How did you get a body like that?”

“Partly competing gymnastics in school, the rest of it is from good genes and he Graft’s fiddling with my DNA.”

Dane ripped the buttons off his shirt. “Think I need some grafting work done?” He let Aaron get a full look at his chest. It was broad and heavily muscled like Jon’s. It was so deeply tanned his skin practically glowed with absorbed sun. Sun bleached hair dusted his chest and ran over his stomach.

Aaron wasn’t about to admit it but he was just his type. Feeling a hard-on coming he turned his back.

Dane couldn’t hold back from laughing. “I’ll be there in just a second babe.”

“Don’t call me babe.” Aaron showed Dane the finger.

When Dane joined Aaron in the bedroom he found Aaron beside the massage table waiting for him. “That eager for me to get to work on you.”

“No… just want to hurry up and get it over with.” To show he was kidding Aaron gave Dane as sly wink.

“Go stand in the middle of the room. I’ll need to get a good feel as to what parts need the most work.” Dane pointed to a spot at the foot of the bed.

“Yeah right… Like you don’t already know.” Aaron teased as he moved to the spot Dane had pointed to.

“Well… we could move right to the bed but that won’t help those stiff muscles of yours.” Dane went to a drawer, pulled out a black jockstrap and slipped it on.

Aaron didn’t see why Dane bothered, the thing was so form fitting it didn’t leave much to the imagination other than what it would feel like to have that thick piece of meat inside him.

While Aaron stood waiting, Dane lit the over half dozen candles he had scattered around the room and a group of incense sticks. Once he had flipped the lights off, he went over to Aaron and gently removed the goggles.

Dane looked into Aaron’s silver eyes with his own. He found himself wanting those eyes to be looking at him whenever he wished. “Alright… let’s see where you need the most work.” He had Aaron hold up his arms so he could give them a good feel. When he had Aaron bend them he heard and felt the creaking of stiff tendons. Going to his shoulders he found them as stiff as dry clay. His side and rear delts needed some loosening up. Feeling along the sides the obliques and lats felt as if they were made of cracked ice. His pecs and glutes spasm when he took hold of them. The same were true for the hip abductors and inner thighs. It seemed the only part of Aaron that wasn’t stiff was his penis. That was sad as it was the only part Dane wanted hard but the rancher would fix that soon enough.

When he was done with his examination he told Aaron to go make himself comfortable on the table. Going to his assorted collections of oils he mixed and matched the scents like a first class perfumer. Once he had the prepared the wanted concoction he went to the massage table.

Seeing Aaron still had the towel around his waist Dane pulled it off, folded it in half then placed it over his butt. He dipped his smallest finger into the oil down to the first knuckle. Shaking off any excess oil he then rubbed it below Aaron’s nose on the cleft above his upper lip. “Take a sniff of that.”

Aaron breathed in and gasped. He recognized one of the scents… Enigma oil. A rare treasure even among the Elected, only a few people could afford to keep a large stock of it. Aaron could come up with only one person who Dane could have gotten it from. “Ryan?”

“After he disappeared I well, I sort of went through his stuff.”

Aaron let out a deep chuckle. “So you got it grave robbing.”

“Not true… for all I know he’s still alive and kicking. Let’s just say I’m borrowing it. After all it’s not like you have any reason to complain.”

Aaron took in a deeper breath. “Not at all.” Enigma oil did for the mind what the hands of a skill masseur could do for the body. It melted away any tense emotions and mental stress causing a person grief. It also takes away a person inhibitions. It was therefore used as both an aphrodisiac and an interrogation drug. By his third inhale of the heavenly scent Aaron didn’t care which it was.

Once Dane was sure Aaron was relaxed Dane climbed on the table and straddled himself on either side of Aaron’s lower back. Using a squeeze bottle he drizzled a good amount of heated oil on Aaron’s shoulder’s and upper back. Not wanting to feel left out he squirted some on his own chest as well.

With both hands Dane rubbed the Enigma oil into Aaron’s skin. That act alone triggered several deep moans from beneath him. Using his open palms he kneeled at the tight tissue causing Aaron the most discomfort. Once in a while he would take a break to pull on his jock. Dane had not even gone halfway down Aaron’s back and yet his cock was aching to be freed.

As Dane’s hands made their way down Aaron’s body he slid off the back, over the rear and down to Aaron’s knees. When his hands reached Aaron’s ass, he tossed the towel aside. He squirted nearly a quarter of the remaining oil on both cheeks and along Aaron’s crack. He worked Aaron’s ass with his hands like a master sculptor would a block of malleable clay.

When it had gotten to the point where Dane could not hold back he stretched out his whole long frame over the back half of Aaron’s body. The oil he had poured on Aaron and his own chest let him glide up and down Aaron’s body as if he were a stream of water being poured down a pane of glass.

He nestled his faced in Aaron’s butt. Letting his tongue slip from his mouth, he tasted the sides between both checks. It had the taste of washed soap and the tickling faint scent of Enigma oil. No longer able to stop himself he pulled the checks apart to expose the pale pink bud. His tongue looped around the tight sphincter. Pushing two fingers past Aaron’s sphincter Dane pulled them apart, creating a tight opening which he poured more oil.

Aaron moaned as the aphrodisiac effect caused his body to quiver. He ached to have it filled and as Dane was the only man presented he begged him to be the one to do it.

Dane didn’t however. He was not done prepping Aaron for what he was sure would be a heavenly experience. Sliding off the table he went over to the bed where he had lined up a small collection of sex toys. He debated which one to pick until he took a gel soft double headed dildo. If Aaron was so desperate to get fucked why couldn’t Dane enjoy the same experience?

Going back to Aaron, Dane used his fingers to help loosen both of them up. He took the flexible shaft at its center and slid a third of it inside Aaron. He then climbed back on Aaron and straddled himself over Aaron’s ass. With careful aim he felt about until the other head was deep inside him.

He began to bounce himself off Aaron’s tight bubble butt. The motioned pulled a few inches of the dildo heads out of each of them and thrust back in as he dropped back down.

While both groaned and shouted obscenities at each other they were both ready for the next phase. With the dildo removed Dane quickly replaced it with his Enigma oil slicked cock. He lifted Aaron up on all fours before sliding his meat inside him. If Dane hadn’t been just as desperate as Aaron was for Dane to bury his cock deep inside him the rancher could have tormented Aaron mercilessly.

The Graft had told Dane that Aaron was among the best bottoms he had ever trained. With the way Aaron’s body formed a suction like grip around his dick Dane understood why. While he was sure the Graft’s genetic tampering was responsible for much of the effect Aaron knew how to move and adjust his body to make the most of it.

If there was such a thing as true lust Dane could live the rest of his life only have sex with Aaron and nobody else. With the friction and pulling on his cock mixed with the effect of the Enigma oil, Dane’s civilized demeanor was subsumed by his more animalistic id.

Dane groans progressed into shouting and then into howls of pleasure. The rancher was indeed turning into an animal, a beast consumed by a state of heat. Enraptured by his need to fuck he lost all other forms of awareness.

Each deep, hard thrust Dane made he became more influenced by a growing physical hunger. He wanted hot thick flesh inside him be it is mouth or his ass. He didn’t care what was happening to him but he need to claim Aaron had become as great as his need for air.

As the ache grew stronger Dane’s eyes focused harder on the arching muscles that joined Aaron’s shoulder to his neck. To his animal self it was the perfect joint of meat to sate his hunger. All he had to do was bite into it and he would be able to taste the blood of his lover.

Dane leaned forward and parted his jaws wide but as his mouth began to close around it he was thrown across the room by a powerful invisible force. By the time he recovered Aaron stood over him. He held a mirror which he thrust in front of Danes face. What Dane saw hurt him more than the kinetic blow Aaron had hit him with. What looked back at him in the mirror was not human. He had turned into a werewolf.

Dane tried to flee from his reflection but Aaron had already bound him up with chains of kinetic force. For someone the Graft said was a weak mix Talent Aaron was proving not to be weak at all.

When Aaron was sure Dane wouldn’t attack or try to run he released his hold. He sat himself on the edge of the bed. He leaned forward and covered his face with both hands. “I’m sorry but I had to know.”

“What… what am I?” Dane demanded.

“You are a Talent.”

“A Talent? Look at me! I am a monster.” Dane looked down at his own body and felt nothing but revulsion towards what he had become and what he had almost done to Aaron.

“No, you’re a physical Talent, a kind my old teachers claimed no longest existed.” Aaron left the bed and sat down in front of the Rancher.

“A physical Talent? You mean I am just like your lover?” Dane asked.

“No!” Aaron shouted. He was now glaring at Dane. “Jon is a known Talent. You are one of the Lost Talents. Jon’s Talent might give him the power to strengthen and adjusted the chemistry of his body but yours allows you to turn yourself into an entirely different creature.”

Dane didn’t like what Aaron had just said. “Allow? Do you think I want to be this way? Do you think I have any control over it?”

Aaron’s looked down at the floor and shook his head. “My bad… Look, I know what you see is not what you want to be but it is who you are. God, do you have any idea what I was risking by letting you fuck me?”

“Then why did you?”

“Because,” Aaron hesitated as he searched for the right words. “I need to know who I’m dealing with. I have no problem with you being a shape-changer. If you were something else I needed to know that as well. I... I have to admit you are quite the hot fuck. Not that Jon’s bad but he rarely loses all his inhibitions like you do.”

Dane’s lips parted to form a toothy grin. “You weren’t all that bad either. That doesn’t mean we should make a regular practice of screwing each other. It is not always a good thing to lose all control.” Both paused not knowing what to say. “What now?” Dane asked when Aaron didn’t speak.

“I don’t know,” Aaron replied

“You don’t? Wasn’t all this part of some master plan?”

“Not really… I don’t like dealing with the unknown. Those with your Talent were believed to have been wiped out a long time ago.”

“By whom?”

“By the other Talents of course.”

“The other Talents? But why? What did we ever do to them?”

“To put it as simply as I can…you exist.”

Even though Dane had not known he was a werewolf until now the idea that people like Aaron would try to hunt him down and kill him didn’t sit well with the rancher. “They hunted us down for no other reason than that they could?”

“Yes and no. Because you cannot always hide what you are they feared your kind would lead the Untalented to hunt down all Talents, not just yours.”

“Let me get this straight. They wiped us out to save their own hides.”

“Pretty much yes.” Aaron replied

Dane felt like tearing the room apart. “So why should I care. They believe we’re all gone so why not let them continue to believe that.”

“Because they already know you are a shape-shifter or at least have a good suspicion you are. You’ve crossed paths with the Coven and the Order more times than any anonymous person should. I don’t have any idea why they haven’t dealt with you already. I can only assume the worse.” Once again Aaron aimed his gaze to the floor.

“And what would that be.” Though Dane was sure he didn’t want to know he knew he had to ask.

“That they plan to use you as a pawn in their own game. That’s why I hate the fact you brought up Ryan. He has clearly joined with the Coven. If Dr. Balthazar knew Ryan had joined the enemy then I must act as if he had joined the Coven as well. Ryan was like an older brother to me but I have no choice but to now see him as an enemy.”

“And me Aaron? Am I your enemy?”

“No… not yet at least. As far as I can tell you are as much of a victim of both factions as I am.”

“You? Are you saying they want you dead as well.”

“Maybe. Hell! I’ve done enough things to irk them over the years. Even so I don’t think they want me dead. More likely they want to use my Talent in the same fashion as they want to use yours.”

“If I may ask, what is your Talent? From what I was told you are some sort of jack-of-all-trades.”

“That’s what I want them to think.” Aaron lowered his voice and drew closer. “I’m not a shape-shifter like you but I fear I’m also a Lost Talent.”

“What are Lost Talents? Are they all people the Elected killed to get rid of like a mangy dogs?”

“Killed or imprisoned, yes. Shape-shifters were too visible to hide. The most powerful mental Talents, the Melchiors were too powerful to let survive. The Nulls were hunted down and either killed or hidden away to be used as living weapons in future wars. There were the Nosferatu but with their plague like ability to spread their Talent and blood thirst to others had to be destroyed. Then there are those like the Master… Mega-Talents with powers as potent as nuclear bombs. Then there is me.”

“Which is?”

Aaron took in a deep breath then said; “I’m a mirror, a Talent with the ability to harness and redirect the Talents of others to serve my own purpose. You are now one of the few people who know that about me. In the old days the Elected saw my kind as no better than thieves and not true Talents. We were declared criminals and hunted down like your people were. As far as I know I am the only one left. Not that it makes me feel special. I know how dangerous I am to other Talents. They had good reason to fear my kind. As they had to fear yours.”

Dane stood and embraced him. “Can you use your Talent to steal away mine?”

Aaron saw the gleam of hope radiating from Dane’s silver eyes. It broke his heart that he would have to take that hope away from him. “No… To steal yours I would have to have the power to steal physical matter. You are what you are and there is nothing I can do to change that.”

Dane felt so defeated he felt as if someone had cut the strings holding his body up. “Then what is to become of me? Will I turn back into a human or will I forever be this creature.”

“Oh you will go back to being human. With enough training you will be better able to gain control of it as well. What concerns me is what the others will think.”

“By others you mean your lover.”

 

‘Yes… Jon has always been over protective of me. Given how reckless I can get he probably has to be. Since the day he was born he has been taught to hate your kind. That is something that won’t change overnight. I’m less worried about the others. They weren’t raised among the Elected. I myself knew nothing about the Elected until high school. I guess that helps me relate more to you and the others than guys like Jon who were raised knowing the power they possessed.”

“What about the Graft? If Ryan is a member of the Coven that suggests that the Graft might be as well.”

Aaron wished Dane hadn’t said that. “I’m trying to avoid wondering about that. The Graft is famous for his neutrality. If he’s decided to take sides then we’re all in danger.”

“Don’t you work for him?” Dane asked.

Aaron exploded. “Shut up! Don’t ever say that. I…” Aaron had tried for years to ignore how he truly felt towards the Graft. The Graft keeps what is his and that included Aaron. Aaron would never forgive Gordon for selling his contract to Calvin instead of Jon. If Jon had been given his contract Aaron could relax knowing he would never have to sell his body to another man. On the other hand Calvin was too weak a person to refuse to let the Graft send Aaron out on a job. If Aaron were to get his hands on the contract he was sure one of the terms gave Gordon’s the right to send him out on more jobs.

The sudden explosion of rage can’t Dane off guard. “Dang… I never thought you hated the creep?”

“Wouldn’t you if you were forced to work for a man who sells your body to the highest bidder.”

Dane remembered the sort of men he had seen the Graft’s employees had to take care of. “That would depend on the bidder but I get your point. You wanted it to be Jon but instead you’ve been sold to the President’s son.”

Aaron took in a deep breath. He didn’t speak until he had regain control of his temper. “Yes, not that I hate Calvin but he’s not the man I love.”

“And me? Wasn’t us fucking all this part of your little experiment?”

Aaron arched an eyebrow. “Are you telling me you fall in love this easily?”

“Well, I don’t know about love, but I ain’t going to say I didn’t enjoy it. You have the finest ass I’ve had on both sides of the Mississippi. God strike me down if that ain’t true. My question I’m hankering for you to answer is will there be a second time?”

“I can’t say for sure either way. You could have Calvin to loan me out to you but don’t expect me to forgive you for it. You’re one wild man Dane Winship so I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it as well.”

“Good, cause I ain’t done with you yet.” Dane let his eyes dart in the direction of the bed.

“Sorry, will have to plea mercy on this one. I need to get back to Calvin before he starts looking for me. It wouldn’t do any good if the others were to find you in your present state. There is also the matter of your claws.”

Dane looked at his hands and saw the sharp nails that extended past the tips of his fingers. “Oh yes… will need to do something about those. Will I be human by morning?”

“I don’t know. What little I know of your kind is from old history books. The only places I know to find out more is in the Grand Council Archives and your mother and father.”

“Dang… you didn’t know I was adopted?” Dane asked.

“I didn’t know but I’m not surprised.” Aaron replied. “Not being a true member of the Elected I have no chance in hell of getting inside the Archives. Maybe the Graft knows something but I don’t trust him and neither should you.”

“Only three-day-old road kill would disagree with ya on that one.”

Aaron stayed until he saw Dane had fallen asleep before leaving. Aaron could already tell Dane’s had begun the process of returning to its human form. Recovering his clothes from the bathroom, Aaron got dressed and left without a word.

Copyright © 2014 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..