Jump to content

Life Adventures of Jimmy La Fonte

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: General Romance

It was a Sunday morning. An abnormal day that showed some hints of sunshine through some holes in the clouds. So Jimmy went to a nearby Park and sat on a bench to read a book.
When he was reading, it appeared his friend Dave, a boy he knew from the working site. Dave made Jimmy to stop reading and convinced him to go with him and his friends to a dancing hall.

As Jimmy arrived from Kirawati islands, he soon started to work in a construction site. There he met a young man called Dave that help him to adapt to the life of the island of Cambria. In the process, Dave is getting obsessed with the beauty of Jimmy and becomes a little disturbed in the process. Then, Dave started a course of wooing Jimmy without being unaware of what he is doing.
The Copywrite of this story belongs to John Galaor. <br />I had been posted in Nifty with little success for it is a chaste story. Well, it is not that chaste after all.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..